Gerri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers

As she rubbed her fingers over the crotch of the suit, she groaned and then jerked her hips. It was sopping wet. Her panties had gotten damp from time to time but nothing like this. Her hips twitched as she pressed a finger to her hot wet opening and wondered what her red clothe covered pussy looked like now.

The light changed and so did the walk sign. Gerri got a hold on the flapping side of the cloak and closed it partially. She turned and crossed the street. The lone couple a half a block in front of her was the only foot traffic she could see.

Cars parked at the curb blocked her from the street for the most part. Anyway, there were not many cars out at all. She opened the cloak a bit more and grinned as she started her power walk. The cat suit rubbed her hips, ass, and sex as she did.

Straightening her back, she pulled her shoulders back and felt the material of the suit tighten on her breasts. Her nipples tingled as the material moved over them slightly. She had the cloak open enough now to expose the whole front of her body and it was thrilling.

Just before she reached the next intersection, a man came around the corner suddenly. Gerri's first instinct was to jerk the cloak closed but she steeled herself and held it open. The man glanced at her and then did a double take and stared openly as he walked past.

Gerri's half smile turned into a grin at the sight of him staring and his open mouthed look of pure awe. Her sex was clenched tightly and her hips quivered as she stopped on the corner to wait for the light. She looked over her shoulder to see him still looking back as he walked.

There was a breeze from this side street and no traffic, so she let go of the cloak on that side and let the wind blow it up in back to expose her legs and ass. The man's steppes faltered and he almost tripped over his own feet. Gerri chuckled deeply and looked back forward.

She had to force her inner muscles and ass cheeks to relax. There was a heat between her legs that she could feel on her inner thighs. She had never had anyone look at her that way before and it was a power trip beyond belief. She suddenly felt to sexy for words.

The light changed and she started across the street. She left the left hand side of the cloak loose and only held the right side lightly. Her heels clicked rhythmically as she placed on foot in front of the other and let her hips swivel and sway. There was power in her whole body now, not just in the walk.

By the time she reached the door to the little bar, she could feel her wetness on her inner thighs. In her mind, she was going to walk past the bar and turn around on the corner. If there was no one around, she was going to step into the side street and masturbate like crazy. The cloak would cover what she was doing or maybe she would leave it open.

The question became mute as two guys stepped out of the door of the bar. One was lighting a cigarette and froze with the lit lighter several inches from where it needed to be. His buddy just stared open mouthed. Both of them were running their eyes up and down her body.

Gerri paused and turned toward the door behind them. "Excuse me gentlemen but I need a drink."

The men moved apart and the one holding the door bowed slightly. With a grin, Gerri went through the door. "Thank you," she said to the man as she passed.

The two guys watched her for a few seconds longer and then they were struggling to see who could get through the door first.

*****

Gerri walked down the short hall that led into the bar pulling the cloak back around her. She paused at the entrance and looked around. There were two dozen people in the place and most of them were in costume. There were cowboys, a sailor, a caveman, a hillbilly, and several others on the men side.

As for the women, there were several witches, a black cat, the fairy from the year before, a princess, a belly dancer, and even a dancehall girl. Gerri shivered as she thought about opening the cloak on stage. She might not win but the shock would be awesome.

There was a spot open at the bar. It was back in the corner, which was fine with her. Fantasies were one thing but one drink and she was out of here. She drew some looks as she crossed over to the bar and took a seat. She could feel the heat in her sex even more as she sat down on the barstool.

"What'll you have?" the bartender asked.

"How about something tall and red." She replied with a smirking smile at her own little inside joke.

"One Sloe Gin Fizz coming up," he said as he turned to make her drink.

The man sitting in the corner next to her, leaned over and said, "I'm Mike Hall, I own this place. You aren't naked under that cloak are you?"

Gerri gave him a shocked look and he laughed. "I had to ask. A few years ago a hooker came to our Halloween party dressed in nothing but a cloak. I get a little leery when someone comes in all wrapped up the way you are."

She turned slightly and opened the top of the cloak just a little. His eyes went to the opening and the red cloth that showed. "I have a costume on. I'm a little devil. I even have a little pointed tail," she whispered with a shy smile.

"I'll just bet you are. A little devil that is," Mike, said with a grin.

The bartender returned with her drink and Gerri opened the cloak enough to get her handbag out from under it. The bartender's eyes opened wide at the sight of Gerri's breasts covered with the red material of the cat suit. "Uh, this one's on me," he whispered with a glance at his boss.

Mike leaned forward and let out a long slow low whistle under his breath as he took in the view. Gerri smiled and nodded to the bartender. To mike, she asked, "Is there a problem?"

"Uh..." he said and then swallowed hard. "I don't think so but I'll need to see more of that costume to be sure."

"I'm completely covered from the tips of my toes to.... Well, you can see where." She replied with a grin.

"Yes, and a mighty nice where, it is, I must say," the bartender muttered.

"Don't you have work to do?" Mike asked him and then winked.

"Uh, yeah, I probably do." He replied and then shook his head. "How come I always have to work and miss all the fun?"

"Because you're a starving actor and you don't drink," Mike said and then laughed as the bartender walked away muttering to himself.

"He's my youngest brother Carl, so I have to pick on him," Mike said to Gerri. "Now about this costume?" He added as he cocked his head to the side and looked at her breasts pointedly.

Gerri felt a chill of pleasure run up and down her spine and she clenched her thighs and ass tightly for a second. She turned more toward him and crossed her right leg over her left knee. The cloak fell off her lap and revealed her outfit.

Mike gave the same low whistle again and then took a deep breath. "Oh my god," he whispered as he let the breath out.

"I was planning on keeping covered up but since you needed to know...." She let the sentence hang as another shiver ran up her spine. His eyes were driving her wild and the heat in her sex was growing even hotter, the longer he looked at her.

Her hand fumbled the edge of the cloak as she tried to cover back up. When she finally managed to get it back over her lap, Mike asked, "You're not going to enter the costume contest?"

Gerri tried to hide her nervousness at the question by taking a sip of her drink. It was sweet and it was strong. She shook her shoulders and whispered, "Whoo, another drink like this and I just might."

"That can be arranged," Mike said with a grin. "I have pull around here remember."

She smiled at him and nodded as she took another sip of her drink. Quickly she said, "Can I tell you something, just between the two of us?"

"Sure, bartenders, bar owners, and shrinks, we're all good listeners and know how to keep secrets."

Gerri leaned forward and said, "I put this cat suit on tonight just to see how it looked and felt. I liked both so I decided to take a walk just to see how that felt."

"So how did it feel?

Gerri took a deep shuddery breath and breathed out slowly. "It feels wonderful. Ten months ago, no one even gave me a second look. Wearing this thing tonight, people can't take their eyes off me."

Mike nodded and replied, "I know I can't."

Gerri felt herself blush and whispered, "Thank you."

"You felt so good, you had to stop in here?"

Gerri nodded and then said, "Two men were coming out the door as I got there. The cloak was open...." She paused as she wondered if she was saying too much.

"Did they scare you or excite you?" Mike asked in a soft whisper.

"Both but more than that, their looks made me feel like more of a woman than I had ever felt before." She replied truthfully.

"I find that hard to believe."

Gerri grinned and nodded. "Believe it. Who and what you see tonight isn't the regular me. I'm not sure as of yet, who she is but I'm getting to like her. She is so much more than the fat, out of shaped me from the first of the year. The woman who had no self-esteem or sense of who she was."

"It looks and sounds like you are changing all that pretty quickly and easily." Mike replied and then leaned over closer. "The woman I've seen so far is a knock out and sexy as hell. She's pretty damned confident at times, also."

With a smile, Gerri took another sip of her drink. "I'm learning as I go," she whispered a moment later.

"We all do." Mike replied with a grin.

A moment later, he asked, "Would you like to dance?"

A slow song with a waltz beat was just starting. Not giving herself any time to think, Gerri slipped off her stool and nodded. Mike got up and they walked around the bar and across the room to the dance floor.

Gerri held the cloak closed as they crossed the room but let it open as she places one hand on Mike's shoulder and the other on his hip. Moving closer to him she whispered, "One thing about this cloak, it'll hide where your hands are."

Mike put one hand on her lower back, just above her tailbone and then other rested between her shoulder blades as they started out across the dance floor. His warm hands moved up and down on her back as they slowly circled the floor.

Slowly she was drawn into his arms deeper and pressed up against him. Their pace slowed even more and they ended up in the middle of the dance floor swaying together. "It is tempting, isn't it?" He asked just before the song ended.

Gerri shivered as his hand brushed her ass as he spoke. "Yes, very tempting," she whispered in reply. She wasn't sure if either of them were talking about his hand or not.

She held the cloak tightly closed as they returned to the bar. Her nipples were rock hard and aching from being pressed to Mike's chest. His warm body had felt so good touching hers. If her pussy hadn't been wet before, it would have been now.

There was a full drink sitting next to the half of one she already had. "Where did that come from?" She asked, looking at Mike.

"I didn't do it, I was busy, remember." He replied with a grin.

With a little catch in her breath, she looked him in the eyes and whispered, "Get a little busier earlier the next time we dance."

"It will be my pleasure, believe me."

"Not all of it won't," she said with a big grin before she downed half of the drink she had left in the first glass. Her eyes got wide for a second and then she blew out a long breath. "Your brother is a mean bartender."

"Are you talking about me?" Carl asked as he leaned on his side of the bar in front of her. Before she could reply, he added, "The drink is from the two guys on the far end of the bar."

Gerri looked that way to find the two men from the front door looking back at her. She picked up the drink and gave them a little salute with it and a nod. "This is the first drink anyone has ever bought for me like this," she said to Mike.

"Hey, what am I, chopped liver?" Carl asked with a frown.

"Most of the time." Mike told his brother with a big grin.

"I'm going to go drown myself now," Carl said solemnly as he turned and walked away. Gerri and Mike both laughed at the theatrics.

"He is a ham most of the time but a pretty good guy as brothers go. Anyway, he's about the only one I know that has worse luck with women than I do."

When Gerri raised her eyebrows, Mike grinned and added, "I'm working on killing my third marriage as we speak but he's already been married four times and divorced four times."

"I've never been married," Gerri said as her mind took in the fact that Mike was married. "I've never even had a relationship that lasted more than three years."

"You're either smart or lucky." Mike replied with a shake of his head. "Divorces are messy and expensive."

Gerri was silent for a moment and then downed the last of her first drink in one long pull on the straw. It was just her luck to find a nice guy and then to find he was married. That was the story of her life, a day late and a dollar short.

Mike must have sensed her unease. He leaned closer and said, "I might flirt, I might even get a little friendly, but I have never cheated on any of my wives. Not even the one who cheated on me. I've been tempted, don't get me wrong. I'm more than a little tempted right now."

Gerri looked at him for a second and he added, "Just so you know where I stand."

Gerri nodded and whispered, "I'm not looking for anything. I still need to get my head together before I can, but...." She paused and sighed. "Yes, it is tempting, isn't it?"

Mike nodded and stood up. "Do you want to dance?"

Gerri grinned and stood up. "Sounds good to me."

*****

Once they were on the dance floor and swaying together, both of Mike's hands slipped down her back and cupped her ass cheeks, pulling her tighter to him. Gerri could feel his manhood, hot and hard, against her hip. She quivered as she wondered if he could feel the heat in her sex where it was pressed tightly to his thigh.

His strong hands massaged her ass and she moaned softly into his neck. When a couple of fingers traced the cleft of her ass and pressed inward, she moaned even louder. His arm was not long enough to reach any lower in the back. Slowly his other hand moved around her hip and tried to wiggle between her body and his thigh.

Gerri gasped softly as she moved her hips back and his hand cupped her burning hot sex. She almost stopped moving and then her hips were moving, rubbing her sex on his hand. She felt a finger dipping between her outer lips and she groaned. His finger was rubbing her clit as she moved her hips and he moved his hand.

"I'm.... I'm..." she said sharply and then it was to late to warn him, she was coming in the middle of a packed dance floor. She bit his neck to keep from crying out, her hips working even harder and faster against his hand and finger. Her knees were weak and she was sagging slightly.

Mike's free hand and arm caught her around the waist and held her up as blinding fireworks went off behind her eyes and in her brain. Sparks jumped from her loins to every nerve in her body. She sucked and bit his neck even harder. A moment later, he moved his hand and she found herself being guided back across the room toward the bar.

Once she was back on her stool, she leaned forward and placed her head on her hands on the edge of the bar. She was trying to get her mind, her body, and her breathing under control, all at one time. That had been the grandmother of all orgasms and this was not the place for it to have happened.

Mike put his arm around her and asked, "Are you all right?"

She nodded slowly and mumbled, "Oh yeah, I'm just dandy."

Mike tried to hold back a laugh but could not quite do it.

"I'm going to hit you when I get some strength back," she said threateningly. Then she giggled and sat up slowly. "It's all your fault, you know."

"Sure it is," Mike said still grinning. "I'll take full responsibility."

Gerri giggled again and whispered, "I guess I need to take a little of the blame."

"Is everything all right over here?" Carl asked from behind the bar.

"Go away, Carl!" Both Gerri and Mike said at the same time. Then they were both laughing as Carl threw his nose up in the air and walked off.

Gerri took several deep breaths and then shivered as she let the last one out. "That was a first for me," she whispered and then looked at Mike. "That's one major fantasy down and about a dozen more to go."

"Glad to be of service," Mike replied as he lifted his hand and rubbed his neck where she had bitten him.

Gerri's eyes got wide as she took in the size and darkness of the hicky on his neck. She could even see the marks her teeth had left. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she whispered in apology.

Mike laughed and shook his head. "It's Halloween, everyone should get bit by a sexy devil in a red cat suit."

"What's your wife going to say?" Gerri asked as she remembered he was married.

"If and when she notices it, it'll get a little chilly at my house to say the least. My explanation of some customers horsing around like vampires might thaw things out after a while. Lately, I never know one way or the other, though."

Gerri stood up and wrapped the cloak around her body tightly. "I need to go before I cause you anymore trouble."

"You haven't caused me any trouble at all. Anyway, the contest hasn't been held yet and I want to see everyone's reaction to that costume of yours. I especially want to see your reaction when you go up on stage and open that cloak."

Gerri felt another hot blush flow across her breasts, neck, and face. "I'll probably come again and then melt down into a puddle," she whispered more to herself than to Mike.

Then she realized that she was actually talking as if she was going to do it. "I can't.... I couldn't...." She started to say and then laughed as Mike handed her, her second drink. "I'm not even sure another one of these would help."

"Trust me, I can get you more," Mike said still grinning from ear to ear.

*****

Gerri finished her second drink and was halfway through with a third when the call for the costume contest was made. She looked at Mike with panic in her face. He stood up and held out his hands.

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained," he whispered as he pulled her off her stool.

She made a groaning, whimpering sound as his fingertips brushed her breasts as he closed the cloak. "Go knock them dead." He told her as he turned her around. When she didn't move, he slapped her on the butt lightly.

She looked back over her shoulder and grinned. "In the state I'm in at the moment, spanking my ass is not a threat."

He grinned and replied, "I'll remember that for after you win, now get out there and do it. Spanking your ass would be more treat than trick, I think. At least on my part."

Gerri felt her nipples stiffen at the thought of being draped over his lap and him spanking her ass. Hitting her fantasies wasn't hard since she had so many but that one was very new, very strong, and very recent, like right this moment. It made her shift her hips and whimper softly.

"Go!" Mike said and slapped her ass even harder.

Gerri groaned and took an uncertain step or two and then she was walking toward the far end of the room and the stage. The heat was back in her sex and her breathing was ragged from anticipation. The tingling spot on her right ass cheek drove her on across the room.

She hesitated at the steps and looked across the room at Mike. He mouthed, "Don't make me come over there." And then held up his hand, with the fingers together and slightly cupped.

With a soft groan, Gerri went up the steps. The way the cat suit moved between her legs and the way the heels pulled at different muscles caught her by surprise. Her hips quivered and she whimpered with each step. The seam between her legs worked deeper between her pussy lips and ass cheeks.

TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers