Gerri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time she reached the stage, she was shaking and her knees felt weak. Part of the shaking was stage fright but part of it was pure sexual energy. The antsy itch was back stronger than ever, deep in her sex. She was about to show herself to twenty or thirty people.

The guy that mixed the sound for the band was moving three microphones around on the stage and pointing the pickups toward the crowd. He hurried off stage and back to his console. He made some adjustments and then pointed at the lead singer of the band.

The guy on stage had a handheld microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Halloween costume part of tonight's show." He paused a second and looked up and down the line of five women. "We have five contestants, ranging from witch's to the devil herself." He had noted Gerri's headpiece with horns.

He walked around behind the group as he said without the microphone, "I'll tap each of you on the shoulder. When I do step forward into the spotlight and listen to the cheers. The louder the better. My brother will mark the highest peak on his mixing board."

Gerri whimpered and then moaned softly as several spotlights were aimed at the center of the stage. Until then, the stage had only been lit by small colored lights overhead. She felt panic rising and turned toward the stairs. Mike stood next to them.

With a fluttering gasp, she turned back and squeezed her thighs and ass cheeks together. The shaking, which had subsided a bit, now returned hard enough to make the cloak flutter in places. Fear was back but the sexual charge was even higher.

When the petite sexy witch on the far end stepped into the spotlight, Gerri realized she would be last. That calmed her a little but the thought of waiting made her whimper and tense up again. The applause was scattered but loud and calmed Gerri a little for some strange reason.

Next out in the spotlight was the belly dance. She got good applause and it got louder as she moved her hips and turned in a circle. After nearly a minute, the MC said, "I think we have a ham among us." The girl laughed and danced her way back to her spot.

The fairy in the leotard and wings that had won last year was next and must have had friends everywhere because the noise was long and loud. Gerri had been impressed with the woman the year before when she was in such bad shape herself but now.... Now was different.

With that realization, Gerri calmed even more and stood up straighter. The dancehall girl next to Gerri stepped away and entered the spotlight. She danced around shaking her knee length skirt and then did a number of high kicks with one leg and then the other.

Gerri was impressed with the height the woman could kick and the applause was loud, just not as loud as for the fairy. The woman was grinning as she came back to stand next to Gerri. She leaned over closer and whispered, "Next year, I'm not wearing any panties. Then I might be able to beat that fairy bitch. She's a professional at things like this."

Gerri giggled at the idea of no panties and then laughed at the sarcasm in the woman's voice at the last sentence. Then a hand tapped her on the shoulder and she froze. A few seconds later the MC whispered, "Don't think about them. You can't see them for the spots and what you can't see won't hurt you. Pretend you're in your bedroom showing off for a lover or a friend."

A vision of Mike sitting on the side of her bed popped into her mind and she reached up and pulled on the string tying the cloak around her neck. The bow came loose and the cloak dropped to the floor as she shrugged her shoulders. She took a short step to total silence.

Then someone clapped. Gerri reached back, grabbed the devil's tail, and twirled it as she power walked across the spotlight and then back. There were a few loud gasps and then a wolf whistle and then the room exploded with cheers, yells, and loud whistles.

Gerri spun the tail in a figure eight as she walked to the center of the spotlights, flexed one hip, and slowly slid the opposite foot out the side. The sounds got even louder. She held the pose for a second and then turned around. She bent forward and stuck her ass out.

When she reached back and slapped it hard as she grinned over her shoulder in the crowds direction, the noise became deafening. Slowly she straightened and swayed her hips exaggeratedly as she walked back over, bent at the waist, and picked up the cloak.

The noise was still off the meter as she swirled the cloak and settled it over her shoulders. She left it open as she retied the string at her neck and didn't close it when she finished. With a grin, she found the tail again, turned toward Mike, looked him dead in the eyes, and sucked on the pointy heart shaped end.

Mike grinned broadly and then used his whole tongue to lick his lips exaggeratedly.

Gerri groaned around the piece of stuffed cloth in her mouth and wished it were the real thing. For the first time in her life, she really and truly wanted to suck someone's dick. She had always done it in the past because she thought she had to or that it was expected. Now she wanted to do it to drive someone absolutely crazy.

Someone stomped passed her and growled, "Bitch," as she did. It was the fairy and she was on her way down the steps in a huff.

Gerri stopped sucking on the tip of the tail and giggled. Then she was laughing her ass off. She turned to find the dancehall girl doing the same thing. The witch on the far end was laughing also.

The MC stepped into the spotlight and said, "And the winner is?" He paused for effect and then grinned. "Is there anyone here who questions who won?" He turned toward Gerri and yelled, "The Lady Devil!"

The dancehall girl grabbed her and gave her a big hug. "Good job sweetie and a great costume. I just wish I had your nerve. Maybe next year, with no panties." They both giggled.

"Go for it," Gerry whispered, "it's thrilling and to exciting for words."

Then she turned and walked out into the spotlight again as the MC held out a large trophy. The applause was loud and spontaneous as she took the trophy and held it high above her head. She could feel her breasts lifting and her hard nipples rubbing on the cloth as she did.

She also realized that she was showing off as she rocked her hips from side to side, as she held the trophy up and turned her upper body back and forth. Her breathing was normal but her heart rate was way up and she could feel the wetness in her sex as her hips moved.

Gerri slowly lowered the trophy and bowered to the audience. The spotlights went out and she started to straighten up. A hand landed on her ass with a stinging slap. With a deep moan, Gerri froze and wiggled her ass from side to side. A solid blow landed on the other ass cheek.

Straightening up, Gerri looked over her shoulder and grinned at Mike. "You do that so well," she whispered and then she turned and headed for the steps. She could hear his steps as he followed her.

Going down the steps, she shrugged the cloak off her shoulders. She was well aware of the stares from people, both men and women, as she crossed the room back toward the bar. Some faces held lust and wanting, and others held awe and admiration.

All of the looks shot pulses and tingles of pleasure all throughout her body. By the time she reached the bar, she was on a sexual high the likes of which she had never felt. She sat the trophy on the bar next to her bag and drink. She placed her hands on the edge of the bar and held onto it.

Gerri wasn't having an orgasm as much as she was have the same feelings without coming. Her body felt hot and flushed as surges of pleasure ran up and down her nervous system. Her eyesight was blurred slightly and her hips shuddered and twitched in a jerky disconnected fashion. Whatever it was, it felt awesome, totally awesome.

Mike slipped up behind her, pressed his body to her back, put his hand on her stomach, and pulled her to him tighter. Gerri could feel his hard dick pressed to her right ass cheek. He leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "I have something else for you besides that trophy."

Gerri pressed her ass back and rubbed her ass cheek slowly against his hard on. "And what might that be?" She asked with a catching in her breathing as he pressed his hips forward.

"Five hundred dollars cash," he whispered, holding up an envelope.

Gerri stiffened and then asked cautiously, "For what?"

"For winning the contest, what else?" Mike replied softly and then chuckled as he kissed her ear.

"I thought maybe you had me confused with that hooker," she whispered teasingly as she stuck the envelope in her bag.

"No, there is no confusion there at all, believe me," he whispered back, nibbling on her ear as he did.

Gerri was grinning as she picked up her drink and sucked up a big mouthful and swallowed. It made her shiver as it went down her throat and hit her stomach. She sucked again until the straw made a slurping sound. She swallowed and sat the glass down.

Mike still held her from behind and she realized they were swaying to the music from the band. She could feel his hard on against her ass and it felt even bigger and hotter than before. She looked at her trophy and sighed.

It read, "First Place." Under that was, "Halloween Costume Contest," and under that was the year.

She turned around to face Mike and grinned as his hand followed her body and ended up gripping her ass cheek under the cloak. "I think you like my ass," she whispered.

"What's not to like? It's round, and firm, and oh so red."

Gerri giggled and kissed him softly on the lips. Before he could kiss her back she pulled her head back and said, "Hold onto my trophy for me until next year. I'll come back to defend my championship and see if you're still married."

Mike started to speak but she put a finger on his lips. "I've got to go before I do something stupid. Anyway, do you have any idea how long it would take to get out of this damned cat suit?"

She grinned and brushed her lips over his again. "Maybe next year I'll wear something without panties." She paused and looked over her shoulder at the crowded main room. Spotting the Dancehall girl, she added, "Maybe there'll be two women without panties in the contest."

Mike had a confused look as she turned back. With a grin, she winked at him. "I'll let you think on that until next year."

She started to turn away but he stopped her. "What's your name and where can I get in touched with you?" He asked quickly.

Gerri grinned and whispered, "Tonight, I'm the devil in a red cat suit. Tomorrow, I'll be back to being me with a few nice additions to my mental state. I'm not there yet but I'm working on it and you are married, I'm sorry to say."

Mike moved his hands away from her slowly and then took one of her hands in his. He kissed the back of her hand and then the palm. "Until, next year, then," he whispered looking deep into her eyes.

"Yes, next year," she whispered, her gaze locked with his.

A moment later, she turned, picked up her bag, and waved at Carl. She turned back, smiled at Mike, blew him a kiss, and walked away. She didn't look back even as she made the turn into the hall. There was a little smirking half smile on her lips.

*****

Anyone out at the witching hour that night would have stared open mouthed at the vision of beauty in red that walked down the sidewalk putting one foot in front of the other. Her shoulders were back and her head held high as her hips swiveled and swayed.

The steady tap of her high heels was in marked contrast to the fluttering and flying cloak that blew in the wind behind her. People stopped and stared as she went by. She never looked one way or the other as she headed on her way into a wonderful new world.

A new world of her own making, a new world where she was happy with herself in most every way. She still had a lot of work to do and a lot more things to explore but she was getting there. Tonight had been the turning point for a starting, not an ending.