Getting Naked on a Nude Beach

Story Info
Sister invites mother and mother invites son to get naked.
10.1k words
4.08
98.1k
94
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting Naked on a Nude Beach

Sister invites mom & mom invites son to get naked on a nude beach with not only his sister but also with her, too.

Getting naked on a nude beach, what's the big deal? That's what nude beaches are for, to legally get naked in public without offending anyone. If you've never been to a nude beach, why not? Everyone should go to a nude beach at least once in their lives. It's fun. It's refreshingly wicked to get naked in public and allow others to see you without your clothes while seeing everyone else without their clothes.

Something as incestuous as it is forbidden, I went to a nude beach with not only my 46-year-old mother but also with my 21-year-old sister. Having seen my mother naked plenty of times, this was the first time seeing my sister naked. This was the first time my mother and sister saw me naked, too.

# # #

Author's Note:

This true story was written for 24-year-old Brad. Bradley wanted me to write this story about his nude beach day with his mother and his sister so that his friends could read about his naked adventures. Otherwise, they'd never believe that he went to a nude beach with his MILF of a mother and his sexy sister. Two women that they'd all like to see without their clothes, his friends had voiced their sexual attraction and physical admiration to not only his 46-year-old mother, Candance, but also to his 21-year-old kid sister, Cindy, numerous times.

# # #

Getting Naked on a Nude Beach with my MILF of a mother and with my sexy sister.

With her still a 21-year-old virgin, saving herself for that special someone, a huge step for her, surprisingly and sexually excitingly, my younger sister was willing to go to a nude beach. With all of her friends' no longer virgins and with all of her friends having already been to nude beaches, by being naked in public, Cindy wanted to prove to them that she wasn't a prude. Only, embarrassed for her friends to see her without her clothes, she asked our mother, Candace, better known as Candy, during her days as a stripper, to accompany her to a nude beach.

It's true, in her younger days, before she was married and had children, seemingly in another life, my mother worked as a stripper, an escort, and a call girl. She prostituted herself to men with deep pockets. The complete opposite of her daughter, my mother was never shy, embarrassed, or ashamed about her nudity. With her parading around the house naked, unashamed and unembarrassed, proud of her beautiful body, she could have been a nudist.

Naked underneath, she'd even walk out to get the mail in her unbuttoned bathrobe blowing in the wind or take out a bag of trash in front of the trashmen the same way. She didn't care who saw her naked. She loved flashing unsuspecting men to see their looks of surprise, shock, and sexually excitement. My mother was no only a whore but also a nudist, too. She'd rather be naked than to wear clothes.

As if my mother was trying to sexually seduce me by tempting me to have incestuous sex with her, she continually flashed me her underwear clad, topless, and even naked body every day. Seemingly, in the way that she continually walked around the house and in front of me without her clothes, she had no problem with me seeing her in her sexy lingerie, topless, and/or naked. Freely admitting her past, sexual relationships, my mother was, indeed, an incestuous whore.

When she was 19-years-old, prostituting herself as her way to make a living, just before she started working as a stripper, trying out her striptease act on them, she had sex with her two brothers. Inviting my uncles and her father, my grandfather, to watch her strip naked, she had sex with them, too. My whore of a mother had no problem having sex with her male relatives as she seemingly wanted to have sex with me, too. Having sex meant nothing to my mother but having sex with women that I liked and was sexually attracted to meant everything to me.

Not having to work very hard to sexually seduce her, my mother was mine for the taking, if I dared wanted to have sex with her. Only, losing the respect and the trust of my sister for fucking our mother, having sex with my mother wasn't worth ruining the good relationship that I had with my sister. I loved my sister and even though I was sexually attracted to her, in the way that I'd never have sex with my mother, I'd never have sex with my sister.

What would my sister think of me after having sex with our mother? She wouldn't understand. She'd never forgive me. With my sister a morally modest wallflower, she'd never comprehend a son who'd have incestuous sex with his mother. I could only imagine what my sister would think of me if she knew that I was sexually attracted to her, sexually lusted over her, and masturbated over imagining her naked and having sex with me.

As much as I was sometimes tempted to have sex with my mother, I couldn't have sex with her. I just couldn't. Awkward at best and embarrassing at most, how would I face my mother the next morning? I'd be so ashamed living with my mother every day after we had sex. The only way that I could have sex with my mother is if I had sex with my sister, too. Only, that would never happen. When she's yet to have sex with anyone, my morally modest sister would never have sex with me, her big brother.

I could only imagine what my sister would say if she discovered that I had sex and/or was continuing to have sex with our mother.

'I beg your pardon? You what? You had sex with mom?'

I imagined my sister looking at me as if I was an incestuous rapist. I imagined all that she'd say if I ever dared to have sex with our mother.

'Brad! How dare you? How could you? How could you have sex with mom? What's wrong with you? That's our mother. When you can have sex with nearly any woman you want, why would you have sex with mom?'

As if trying to understand why I'd have sex with our mother, I imagined my sister judging me by asking me the question?

'That's just wrong and you're nasty. Shame on you. Shame on you.'

Trying to make her understand why a horny, 24-year-old man would have sex with his mother, I imagined taking my sister by her shoulders. I imagined looking her in her eyes to try to make her understand why I had sex with our mother. I blamed my having sex with my mother on my mother.

'She's always sexually teasing me while trying to sexually seduce me. She walks around in front of me in her bra and panties, in her sexy nightgowns, topless, and even naked. She seemingly wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her,' I imagined saying to my sister as my excuse why I had sex with our mother.

Instead of trying to understand why I dared to have sex with our mother and instead of not putting all of the blame on me, she pulled away from me.

'Get away from me. Don't touch me. You disgust me,' I imagined her saying. 'Pervert. You're a pig.'

# # #

Aside from my mother continually exposing herself to me and trying to sexually seduce me, the story started when, out of the blue, my sister asked my mother a question that she'd never imagine her shyly, modest daughter would ask her.

"Mom," asked my sister while looking at our mother uncomfortably embarrassed?

Seeing her look of embarrassment, my mother turned to her daughter with curiosity. Cindy never asked my mother for anything. In her junior year of college, always self-sufficient, when she wasn't attending school, she was studying. When she wasn't studying, she occupied herself in her room checking her phone, talking on her phone, watching TV, and/or playing video games. A solitary person, keeping to herself, not having many friends, and not having dated yet, she didn't go out very much.

"What is it, Cindy?"

While biting her lip and fidgeting with the hem of her dress, my sister looked at my mother as sad as she looked embarrassed. She looked as if she was about to cry with shame.

"What's wrong? Why the long face?"

As if embarrassed to ask her, Cindy continued unconsciously playing with the hem of her dress. With me resting on my back on the low couch in the living room watching TV, overhearing their conversation, I was curiously distracted by what my sister was about ask our mother. Then, disbelieving my eyes, I watched my sister lift her short sundress dress high enough to flash me her white, bikini panties. Having never seen my sister's panties before, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my sister's panty clad ass and panty clad crotch now.

'Wow. I don't believe this. Clearly not knowing that I can see her from the living room, my sister is inadvertently flashing me her panties,' I thought. 'My sexy sister has quite the body.'

No longer watching TV, my focused attention was now on my sister's long, shapely legs, and especially on her panties. After seeing my sister's panties, in the way that I've done with my mother's panties, I couldn't wait to masturbate while holding Cindy's used panties and sniffing them. As if imagining cumming in her pussy, I couldn't wait to cum in my sister's panties while imagining touching and feeling her big, naked tits.

'I can't believe my sister is flashing me her panties. In the way that I continually masturbated over my mother when seeing her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked, I'll be masturbating over seeing my sister's panties,' I thought while sexually excited to have something to masturbate over my sister.

My mother left nothing to my testosterone filled imagination. Unembarrassed and unashamed, as if she wanted me to touch her and feel her, she continually walked around me in her low-cut bra while flashing me her long, line of sexy cleavage, and her sheer, white bikini panties. When I wasn't seeing my mother in her sexy underwear, I was seeing her in her short, low-cut, sheer and sexually, revealing nightgowns, topless, and/or naked.

'After seeing my sister's panty clad pussy and shapely, panty clad ass, tonight and tomorrow morning, unable to control myself, I'll definitely be masturbating over my seeing my sister's panties,' I thought.

Having never seen as much of her bra strap before, now I had reason to imagine my sister in her sexy bra and panties. Imagining her exposing her huge, naked breasts to me, I imagined her topless. Catching her just coming out of the shower and accidentally dropping her towel, I imagined my sister naked. I imagined touching and feeling my sister's naked body while making out with her.

Different than imagining having sex with my whore of a mother, I definitely could have sex with my virginal sister. Ever since she developed into a woman a few short years ago, I've been sexually attracted to Cindy. A breast man, I'd love to see my sister's huge, naked breasts. I'd love to feel her big tits while fondling her big tits and sucking her erect nipples. Only, nothing more than a sexual fantasy while masturbating myself, with her not sexually attracted to me, I'd never have sex with my sister.

# # #

Seemingly unaware that I was watching her and could see her from the living room, I couldn't believe my sister had mindlessly lifted the hem of her dress high enough to expose her bright white, bikini panties to my horny eyes. If my sister knew that I saw her panties, she'd be mortified. She'd be humiliated. She'd be embarrassed and she'd yell at me for dare looking and sexually lusting over her beautiful, sexy, and shapely body.

After seeing my sister's panties, unable to stop myself from imagining having incestuous sex with her. I imagined slowly stripping her naked while making out with her. I imagined feeling and touching her naked body everywhere that a brother should never touch and feel his sexy sister while continuing to kiss her, French kissing her. I imagined fingering her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy while licking her pussy and reaching up to fondle her big tits before fucking her virginal cunt with my erect cock.

Then, not stopping there, I imagined her stroking my cock while sucking my cock. I imagined my sister blowing me. I imagined Cindy giving me a blowjob. I imagined cumming in her mouth and all over her pretty face before fucking her.

Only, not wanting to make her pregnant, I'd either have to pull out quickly before I ejaculated or wear a condom. Alas and unfortunately, having sex with my sister would never happen. Interrupting my sexual fantasy of having incestuous sex with my sexy sister, I listened to what she was asking my mother.

"I want to go to a nude beach," said my sister.

My mother laughed.

"You're a 21-year-old adult, you don't need my permission to go to a nude beach, Cindy," said my mother with another laugh. "If you want to go to a nude beach, just go. Just don't go alone. With ten times as many men at a nude beach than women, there are too many perverts at a nude beach. Make arrangements to go with your friends," said my mother.

'What? Seriously,' I thought. 'My shy, modestly moral, and virginal kid sister wanted to go to a nude beach. No way! Is she kidding me? I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I'd love to see my sister without her clothes. I'd love to see her naked.'

# # #

While listening to their surprising conversation, suddenly, as if I was there with her at the nude beach, I imagined my sister walking down to the water naked. As if I was Dudley Moore in the movie 10 and my sister was a much taller version of Bo Derek, I imagined staring at her shapely, naked ass as she walked to the water. Then, when she turned to walk back to sun herself on her blanket, while watching them bouncing up-and-down and swaying side-to-side, I imagined staring her huge, double D, cup breasts.

I imagined seeing her blonde, trimmed pussy. I imagined seeing my sister naked, totally naked. I imagined my sister seeing me naked. I imagined her staring at my cock.

'Wow! I wish I could go with her. I'd love to go to a nude beach with my sister,' I thought. 'Only, she would never invite me. She'd never allow me to go with her to a nude beach. She'd never allow me to see her naked. The last thing that she'd allowed me to see is to see her without her clothes. She'd not only be too embarrassed for me to see her naked but also, she'd be embarrassed to see me naked, too.'

Yet, seemingly ready to ask another question, my sister looked up at our mother while lifting her sundress even higher and nearly up to her waist.

"Something that I've never done before but have always wanted to do, I'm ready to expose my naked body in public. Yet, afraid that someone I know would see me naked, I'd be so embarrassed if I saw someone that I know. Even more than that, afraid that someone would rape me, I don't want to go to a nude beach alone," she paused while continuing to play with the hem of her dress.

My mother laughed.

"If someone you know is seeing you naked, you're seeing them naked, too," said my mother. "No doubt, as much as you don't want to be seen naked, whoever you know doesn't want you to see them naked either," said my mother with a dirty laugh.

Raising her short sundress even higher, she nearly held her hem all the way up to her waist while finding the courage to ask my mother her question. Unable to stop staring, I stared at my sister's shapely, panty clad ass. I stared at her pussy mound, her camel toe, her pussy slit, and the darker, blonde patch of pubic hair that showed through her sheer panties. If my sister knew that I was seeing her exposed panties, she'd die of embarrassment.

"Would you go with me to a nude beach," Cindy finally asked of our mother? "Please? Mother, please? Would you go with me to a nude beach? I don't want to go alone. I can't go with my friends. I don't want them to see me naked," she said with shame and embarrassment.

# # #

Even more unbelievable than my sister wanting to go to a nude beach, she asked my mother to go with her. I wished I could be a fly on their ice cooler to not only see my mother naked but also to see my sister naked on a nude beach. No doubt, they'd have a mob of men surrounding them ogling their beautiful, naked bodies and masturbating themselves in front of them. No doubt, while they had their eyes closed, some of the more sexually aggressive men would cum on their faces and all over their naked breasts.

'My sister would kill any man who ejaculated cum all over her naked breasts and all over her beautiful face,' I thought. 'Still, I'd love to see my sister dripping with cum from her hair, her nose, her mouth, her chin, and from her naked tits.'

With her having a different reaction than my sister. I imagined my mother laughing with glee. I imagined her dripping with cum from her hair, her nose, her mouth, her chin, and her naked tits, too.

'Mother. Look at me. Those men ejaculated all over me while I was sleeping. I'm covered in cum,' I imagined my sister saying.

I imagined my mother laughing while wiping cum from her face and naked breasts with a towel.

'Get used to it. It's no big deal,' I imagined my mother saying to my sister. 'I've had plenty of cum baths. Just walk down to the water and wash it off.' I imagined my mother turning to my sister. 'I take it as a huge compliment when a man cums on me. I love receiving cum baths,' I imagined my mother confessing.

Stunned and in sexual shock, I couldn't believe that my sister wanted to go to a nude beach. Still, even more unbelievable, I couldn't believe that she asked my mother to go with her. Even more unbelievable, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my sister's panties.

Suddenly, forgetting about my sister unintentionally flashing me her panties, my horny brain was not only filled with my naked sister but also my naked mother sunning themselves at a nude beach while horny men masturbated on their naked bodies. I'd love to watch a small group of men masturbating and cumming on my mother and sister. No doubt, my sister would be mortified and humiliated if strange men gave her a cum bath. My mother would have a different reaction to receiving a cum bath. No doubt, she'd want to suck and fuck their pricks.

Again, I wished that I could be a fly on their ice cooler to see them both naked. Hoping beyond hope that they'd invite me to tag along, I wanted to go with them to a nude beach, too. As much as I wanted to see my sister and my mother naked, with me unembarrassed and unashamed, I wanted them to see me naked, too. Knowing full well that I'd have a huge erection seeing my naked mother and my naked sister on a nude beach, I wanted the both of them to see my erect, naked cock. Only, alas and unfortunately, they'd never invite me to go with them.

'Yet, how hot would that be to go to a nude beach with my whore and naked, MILF of a mother? How hot would that be to go to a nude beach with my shy and sexy, virginal and naked sister,' I thought. 'How hot would that be to see them both naked together while they were seeing my naked body?'

I'd love to take candid, cheesecake, naked photos of the both them with my phone as they walked down to the water. Then, hiding the phone with my hand, I'd take more naked photos of them walking back towards me to their towels. I'd take even more naked photos of frolicking in the water and lying on their towels sunning their beautiful, naked bodies with their eyes closed. I'd have photographs of my naked mother and my naked sister to prove to my friends that I went to a nude beach with my MILF of a mother and with my sexy sister.

# # #

My mother looked at my sister surprised that she not only wanted to go to a nude beach but also that she wanted her to go along with her. With my mother confidently fearless, fearing nothing nor no man, she was a strong-willed, and a sexually experienced woman. Going everywhere with my mother, other than going to her college classes, afraid of everything, Cindy feared going anywhere alone, seemingly, and especially to a nude beach. In that regard, two beautiful, sexy and vulnerable women on a nude beach, I don't blame my sister for being afraid to go alone.