Getting Naked on a Nude Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, I can do that," said my mother falling silent as if thinking. "Only, perhaps a deal breaker for you, but, if you don't mind and if it's okay with you," said my mother with a long pause as if thinking of repercussions of taking me along. "I'd want to take your brother with us," she said looking at my sister for her approval.

'I was shocked. I couldn't believe my ears. My mother wanted me to accompany them to a nude beach,' I thought. 'Fuck me. My life has suddenly changed for the better. If my mother got her way, not only would I be seeing my mother naked but also, I'd be seeing my sister without her clothes.'

My sister looked shocked that my mother wanted to take me with them. With face turning red, no doubt, from the thought of me seeing her naked, she looked embarrassed. She looked at my mother with her mouth hanging open and her eyes bugging out of her head.

"Mother! Really! You can't be serious. I don't want Bradley to see me naked. And I surely don't want to see him without his clothes. I'd be so embarrassed. I could never face him after going to a nude beach with him," she said.

My mother gave my morally modest sister a look of understanding.

"With you still a virgin at 21-years-old, it's about time a man saw you naked and it's about time that you saw a naked man. Easing into it, there's no harm in you seeing your brother without his clothes and him seeing you naked. What's the big deal," she said? "By the time that I was your age, both my brothers, my father, and my uncles not only saw me naked but also, they had sex with me, too," said my mother with a laugh and a shrug.

My sister looked as if my mother had thrown cold water in her face.

"Mother! Really! Gross. That's so gross. I can't believe that you had sex with my great uncles Joe and Jim. I can't believe you had sex with Uncle Tim, Uncle John, and Grandpa Larry. That's something that's between you, your brothers, your uncles, and your father. I'm really not interested what you sexually did in your past," said Cindy waving a hand of disinterest. "No doubt with you having sex for money, I can only imagine what you did as a stripper, an escort, a call girl, and a prostitute."

My mother put a hand to my sister's shoulder and looked her in the eyes.

"Trust me. I know what men are like. I wouldn't feel safe with the two of us unescorted and naked women on a nude beach," said my mother. "Perverted men would not only ogle our naked bodies but also, they'd masturbate and cum all over us," said my mother. "They'd give us both cum baths. It wouldn't bother me to have strange men cumming on me but I imagined that you'd be scarred for life."

My sister looked at my mother with shocked disbelief.

"Eww," said my sister. "Gross. That's so gross. Men would really masturbate themselves and cum on our naked bodies? They'd really give us cum baths?"

My mother nodded her head.

"Two beautiful and sexy women alone, you bet they would. With Bradley so big, so strong, and so muscular, no one would dare bother us. We'd be safe with him with us."

# # #

Standing 6'4" tall and weighing 240 pounds, I was muscular, strong, and in good physical condition. I was honored that my mother wanted me to be their personal bodyguard. If it wasn't enough that I'd be seeing my mother naked, I'd be seeing my sister naked, and they'd be seeing me naked, too.

'Wow! I hope my sister agrees to have me come along. I can't wait to go to a nude beach with them,' I thought. 'I can't wait to not only see my mother naked but also my sister naked. Just as sexually exciting, I can't wait for them to see me naked, too.'

An understatement, I was sexually excited that I was hopefully going to see them both naked. Maybe, when they're distracted, I could take some candid shots of my naked mother and my naked sister to show my friends. Actually, knowing that I was going to show my friends her naked photos, my mother would have no problem with me taking her naked photo. I dare write that she'd even pose provocatively for me. Yet, without photographic evidence, my friends would never believe that I went to a nude beach with not only my naked mother but also with my naked sister, too.

Knowing full well the type of men who frequent nude beaches, my mother wanted me to go with them to keep them safe and save them from being sexually harassed by horny, perverted men. Having always seen my mother in all manner of undress, I never saw as much as my sister's bra strap. If my sister was okay with me accompany them to the nude beach, not only would I be seeing my mother naked but also, I'd be finally seeing my sister naked, too. As sexually exciting being on a nude beach naked with my naked mother and naked sister, they'd be seeing me naked, too.

As shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My mother wanted me to go along with them to a nude beach. Seriously doubting that she would, there was no way that my sister would go along with me coming with them. She'd never agree to me seeing her without her clothes. Moreover, she'd never want to see me without my clothes either.

With me continually having an erection, my sister would never allow me to see her naked. My sister would be mortified to see me naked. With me being sexually excited for my sister to see my erect, naked cock, my sister would be embarrassed to see my erect, naked prick. Nonetheless, if only to keep them safe, I hoped my mother would convince my sister to have me come along with them. I wanted with great, excited, sexual anticipation for my sister to say yes to having me accompany them.

"God, I don't believe that I'm agreeing to this," said my sister in a quiet voice. "Okay," said my sister in a soft and reluctant voice. "He can come."

I was in shock.

'What?' I couldn't believe what I just heard. 'Did my sister just say that I could go with them to a nude beach?'

I couldn't believe my sister agreed to having me tag along with them to a nude beach. I couldn't believe that I was finally going to see my sexy sister naked. I couldn't believe that I was finally going to see her huge, naked breasts. I couldn't believe that I was finally going to see her shapely, naked ass and her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy. I couldn't believe my sister was going to see me naked. I couldn't believe Cindy was going to see my erect, naked prick.

# # #

Born premature, only weighing 3-pounds, my sister took a long time developing physically and emotionally. Small for her age and slow to grasp things, she was the butt of many jokes. With her being their outcast and their favorite target, the kids, especially the girls continually teased her. Because of that, sexually teasing them, where her friends continually and seductively flashed the men their panties and naked breasts, my sister was shy and embarrassed about everything, especially nudity. She'd never flash anyone any part of her underwear clad or semi-naked body.

Then, as if a miracle, over the summer, Cindy grew 6". Instead of being an average height of 5'5" tall, she was 5'11" tall, and 6'2" tall with her heels. More than that, she not only developed the curvaceous body of a woman but also, she developed breasts, huge, double D, cup breasts. With her long, blonde, lush hair and big, blue, bright eyes, a raving beauty, my sister turned into a sexy and shapely woman as if growing into one overnight.

Now, instead of being the center of jokes, the girls wanted to be her friend. Instead of ignoring her, the boys wanted to date her and, no doubt, have sex with her. Suddenly, she became popular. Suddenly, with her having bigger breasts than Katy Perry, she was as tall, as beautiful, as sexy, and as shapely as Ivana Trump in her day.

# # #

The first time for my sister going to a nude beach, her friends have already been to nude beaches with their girlfriends and boyfriends. Something that I thought that I'd never see, if it wasn't enough that I'd be seeing my mother naked on a nude beach, I couldn't wait to see my sister without her clothes. I couldn't wait for my sister to see me without my clothes. I couldn't wait to spend a day staring at my mother's beautiful, naked body and my sister's beautiful, naked body while they stared at my muscular, naked body.

A hot, summer's day in July, with the parking lot nearly full, the beach was crowded. Not surprisingly, I saw more naked men than I saw naked women walking towards the beach. Nude beaches always had more naked men than naked women. Men have little issues with walking around without their clothes while women feel self-consciously embarrassed and fear being sexually molested, especially when not accompanied by a man.

"Instead of making a spectacle of ourselves undressing, something that men would love to see and watch us do," said my mother with a dirty laugh. "We should undress in the privacy of the car and walk the rest of the way to the beach wrapped in towels," said my mother. "If we walk all the way to the left and continue walking to near the end of the beach, practically deserted because people don't want to walk that far, it's much less crowded and we'll have more privacy."

'Only, I should have known why my mother wanted more privacy. No doubt, with the both of us already naked, she wanted to have sex on the beach with me in front of my sister,' I thought.

My mother has always been trying to sexually seduce me. Now, with the both of us already naked, this was her golden opportunity to have her wicked, sexual way with my naked body. No doubt, she wanted to use us being naked as a sexual teaching time for my sister.

With her an experienced nudist and having been to several, nude beaches all over the world, we obeyed our mother's suggestion and undressed in the car. Not wanting to miss anything, with her sitting in the front seat and with me sitting in the backseat while ogling her, leaning forward in my seat, I watched my sister unbutton and remove her blouse. I stared at her huge, bra clad breasts and at her long, sexy line of cleavage.

'My God, Cindy has such big tits,' I thought. 'I can't wait for her to remove her bra. I can't wait to see her topless. I can't wait to see her naked breasts. I can't wait for her to remove her panties. I can't wait to see her naked. I can't wait for her to see me without my clothes.'

Then, while still leaning over and peering over the seat, I watched my sister unbutton and unzip her short skirt. Dressed only in her sexy, low-cut bra and her sheer, white bikini panties, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, and as if she was undressing just for me, I watched Cindy remove her bra. Holding my breath in sexual anticipation, I couldn't believe that I was finally going to see my sister not only topless but also naked.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'Something that I thought I'd never see; my sister's breasts are so big and so shapely. Cindy has beautiful tits. I love my sister's tits. I hope that I get to touch them, feel them, and fondle them while sucking her erect nipples. Only, quite enough that I was seeing her naked, she'd never allow me to touch and feel her naked breasts.'

Then, I watched her lift her ass off the car seat to remove her panties. There it was, her shapely, naked ass and her blonde, trimmed pussy. Once my sister was naked, I started undressing. Surprising me, Cindy turned completely around in her seat to watch me undressing.

Disbelieving my eyes, my sister seemed eager to see me naked. No doubt, with her seeing my cock for the first time and with her seeing the first, naked prick that she had ever seen, she seemed eager as much as she seemed sexually aroused to see my naked prick. Not wanting to spoil her sexual fun, I couldn't wait to show my sister my naked prick. While acting as I'm fully dressed, I couldn't wait to stand in front of her naked while talking to her and my mother.

"After you stared at me undressing, how do you like being spied upon and ogled while you're undressing," she said with a dirty laugh?

I returned her dirty laugh with my dirty laugh and a shrug.

"It doesn't bother me for you to see me naked, Sis," I said taking my cock in my hand and holding it up to her for her to see how big my stiff prick was. "As much as it was sexually excited for me to see your naked tits, naked ass, and naked pussy, it's sexually exciting for me to show you my naked prick," I said while slowly stroking myself.

With her still staring down at me, I continued stroking myself to a bigger erection while seductively staring up at my sister. Surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, my sister stared at me stroking my naked prick in the way that I stared at her huge, naked breasts. Finally, feigning her embarrassment, she made a face and looked away.

"You're disgusting," she said. "I can't believe you stroked your cock in front of me. What's wrong with you? I'm your sister," she said. "How would you like it if I rubbed my pussy in front of you?"

I laughed.

"I'd love to watch you rub your pussy, Cindy," I said with a dirty laugh.

She made a sour face at me while our mother sighed, rolled her eyes, and laughed.

"You're a pig," she said.

I leaned nearly all the way over the front seat.

"Show me your tits, Cindy. I want to see your naked breasts," I said. "I want to watch you play with your nipples. Make your nipples erect. I want to watch you pull, turn, and twist your nipples."

Humoring me and with her seemingly sexually aroused by my sexual attention to her big breasts, she turned to the side to face me. She cupped her big tits in her hand and, sexually surprising me, she raised them up to her mouth to suck her nipples, first one and then, the other. Then, she turned even more to me to flash me her naked breasts. If I thought my mother's D cup breasts were big, my sister's double D cup breasts were huge.

Cindy's tits were gigantic. I couldn't believe my sister fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples while sucking her nipples in front of me. Usually modestly shy, I couldn't believe my sister turned in her seat to face me and to flash me her naked breasts. Clearly, she wanted me to see her naked tits as much as I wanted to see her naked breasts.

All that I needed to do was just ask her. Now, I wondered what sexually else she'd do if I dared ask her. Then, while listening to our conversation, obediently obeying me, and joining in with my sister in our naked fun, my mother turned in her seat to face me and to flash me her naked tits.

She fondled her breasts while fingering her nipples. Continuing to sexually tease me, while staring up at me she pulled her nipples, she turned her nipples, and she twisted her nipples until they were fully erect. Then, in the way that my sister did, she lifted her big breasts to suck her nipples, first one and then the other.

Then, with her looking over the backseat to stare at my naked prick, after I stroked my prick to a harder and bigger erection in front of her, she parted her pussy lips with her fingers. While continuing to seductively stare at me, as if she wanted me to masturbate her, she rubbed her clit while finger fucking her pussy. With her sexually aroused while playing with herself, my mother masturbated herself in front of me. I couldn't believe my mother masturbated herself while I watched.

# # #

We wrapped our naked bodies in our towels and walked down to the beach. Following our mother's instructions, we took a left and walked nearly to the end of the beach. With everyone crowded together by the main, beach entrance, having walked away from everyone, as if we were on a private beach, we had the beach to ourselves.

We found a spot away from the most crowded part of the beach and put out our beach chairs, towels, and ice chest. The first time seeing my sexy sister naked, as if she was stripper stripping just for me, I watched her slowly remove her towel while holding her hand in front of her naked pussy and her forearm across her naked breasts. My sister acted suddenly shy again when removing her towel in front of me.

My mother on the other hand, the exhibitionist whore that she is, showing no shame or modesty, was the sexual opposite of my sister. As if she was a stripper on stage once again, I watched her slowly and seductively remove her towel while giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look. Then, when she was naked, staring over at me, she slid a slow tongue across her full, red lips.

With my mother and experienced and talented cocksucker, there was no doubt, she wanted to blow me. There was no doubt, she wanted to suck my cock and wanted me to put a hand behind her blonde, pretty head and cum in her mouth. I couldn't wait for my mother to blow me. I couldn't wait to cum in her mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts.

As if she was stripping naked just for me instead of for her all-male audience of sexual admirers, turning to face me, she continued seductively staring at me. Then, when my mother and sister walked down to the water, with them unaware that I was photographing them, I took a dozen photos of their naked, shapely asses. When they walked back towards me, hiding the camera within my big hand, I took a dozen more photos of their naked breasts and pussies.

I couldn't wait to show my friends the naked photos of my mother and sister. I couldn't wait to photographically prove to them that I went to a nude beach not only with my naked mother but also with my naked sister, too. I couldn't wait to see and hear their reactions to seeing naked photos of my MILF of a mother and my sexy sister.

Making sure that they both got good, long looks of my naked, erect prick, I stood in front of my mother and sister talking to them while they sat on their towels on the hot sand in front of me and staring up at me. To say that my mother and sister seeing my naked cock sexually excited me would be an absolute understatement. Acting as if I was unaware that I was sexually excited, I had an erection the whole time that I was talking to my mother and sister.

I'll be masturbating over my mother and my sister seeing me naked and me seeing them naked, too, for the rest of my horny life. Surprised that my sister wanted to go to a nude beach, I was more surprised that she asked my mother to go with her. Then, when my mother suggested that I go with them to keep them safe, I never thought that my sister would agree to me going with them but she did and I'm so glad that she did.

# # #

"Mom," asked my sister while holding a tube of sunscreen? "Would you put some sunscreen on my back and on the back of my legs, please?"

Instead of putting sunscreen on her daughter, no doubt, part of my mother's sexual plan to get me to sexually seduce my sister, my mother deferred to me. My mother was no fool. She was deliberately trying to get me to have sex with my sister. Then, once I had incestuous sex with my sister, perhaps, I'd want to have forbidden sex with my mother. No doubt, she was hoping that while putting sunscreen on my sister's virginal body that I'd be sexually excite her enough for her to want to have incestuous sex with me.

"Ask your brother," said my mother. "I don't want to get my hands all greasy and covered in sand. He'd love to rub sunscreen all over your naked body," she said with a dirty laugh.

While biting her lip, clearly reluctant for me to touch her naked body while rubbing sunscreen on her back and on her legs, my sister looked up at me embarrassed and with sexual arousal. I looked down at my sister with sexual lust and sexual excitement. Unable to ask me to rub sunscreen on her naked body, she looked away. Instead of forcing her to ask me to rub sunscreen on her beautiful, naked body, I took the sunscreen from her hand.

"I'll do it. I'll rub sunscreen on you." Undressing her with my eyes, I looked at her in the way that I always do. Yet, my sister was already naked. Taking her all in, I stared at her as if I had n never seen a naked woman before. "Get on your stomach," I said in a tone that made my sister obediently obey me.