Getting Naked on a Nude Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister moved to her stomach. While taking my time to open the bottle and squirt sunscreen on her back, I stared at my sister's shapely, naked ass. She had an incredible ass, the shapeliest ass I have ever seen.

I squirted sunscreen all over her back, all over her naked ass, and all over the back of her legs. As if I was her massage therapist, I massaged sunscreen all over her back, her shoulders, her arms, her naked ass, and on the back of her legs. My sexual fantasy come true, I couldn't believe that I was touching, feeling, fondling, squeezing, and massaging my sister's naked ass.

'Wow! What an ass. Cindy has an incredible ass,' I thought. 'Her ass is as firm as it's shapely.'

# # #

Hard for me to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe that I was rubbing sunscreen all over my sister's naked ass. Going to the next level, not stopping with just massaging her naked ass, taking sexual liberties with my sister's naked body, when I massaged her back, I massaged the sides of her huge breasts, too. When she didn't stop me from touching and copping cheap feels of her big tits, I cupped her naked breasts in horny hands and fingered her erect nipples, too.

As soon as I fondled my sister's naked tits and fingered her nipples, she was breathing hard through her mouth. With me the first man who had ever touched, felt, and fondled my sister's naked body, I was getting to her. No doubt, in the way that my mother wanted to have forbidden sex with me, my sister wanted to have incestuous sex with me, too.

Then, with the back and side of my hand rubbing against her naked, wet pussy, I massaged sunscreen between my sister's long, shapely legs and all over her upper thighs. With her breathing through her mouth, something that I've never seen my sister do before, she looked sexually aroused that I had touched her where no man had ever touched her before. Acting as if I was unaware of what I was doing, I kept my hand in constant contact with my sister's naked pussy while continuing to stealthily rub her clit, I continued stealthily masturbating my sister.

As soon as Cindy straightened her legs, arched her back, and tightened her stomach, I knew she was having a sexual orgasm. Further proof that she was cumming, her nipples were totally erect. With her mouth open and her eyes closed, she had a silent, sexual orgasm. Something that I had never expected to do on a nude beach or anywhere else, I couldn't believe that I had masturbated my sexy sister.

As shocked as I was sexually excited, as if I had masturbated a nun, I couldn't believe that I had masturbated my morally modest sister. I couldn't believe that I had rubbed her pussy enough with the back and the side of my hand while putting sunscreen on the top of her inner thighs to make her cum. Clearly, in desperate need of a man's sexual touch, my sister was as horny as I was. Only, instead of just masturbating her, I would have loved to eat my sister's pussy before making love to her and then, fucking her pussy.

# # #

After masturbating my sister, feeling sexually brazen, from my sister, I moved to my mother. Instead of having me put sunscreen on her back, the incestuous whore that she was, she wanted me to put sunscreen on her front. The first-time touching, feeling, and fondling my mother's naked breasts, taking my sweet time massaging and fondling her tits, I made sure that her big breasts were fully protected with sunscreen.

I had a full erection from massaging my mother's naked tits. Then, as I did with my sister, rubbing her naked pussy with the back and the side of my hand, I put sunscreen between my mother's shapely thighs. In the way that I had masturbated my sister, I masturbated my mother. With my mother always horny for me, it didn't take her very long to have a sexual orgasm. If it wasn't enough that I masturbated my sister and gave her a sexual orgasm, I masturbated my mother and gave her a sexual orgasm, too.

After the sunscreen seeped into my sister's and my mother's naked bodies, it was my turn for them to put sunscreen on me. Knowing my mother would put sunscreen on my cock, I hoped my sister would do the same. I'd love for my sister to take my erect prick in her soft, warm hand under the guise of putting sunscreen on my prick, I'd love my sister to masturbate me. As much as I'd love to cum for my mother, I'd love to cum for my sister, too.

"Get on your back," said my mother with a dirty laugh. "I've been wanting to do this for years," she said while giving me a seductively sexy smile and an incestuous, naughty look.

She rubbed sunscreen on my chest, shoulders, and arms. Then, she rubbed sunscreen the front of my legs. Finally, as if she was giving me a hand job and indeed, she was, she took my naked cock in her hand and put sunscreen all over my naked prick and testicles while staring at me with her big, blue, beautiful, bright eyes.

Only, not wanting to cum just yet, I controlled myself from cumming. To be honest, with my mother an admitted, talented cocksucker, I was surprised that she didn't blow me. To be honest, I would have loved my mother to suck my cock and allow me to cum in her beautiful mouth while staring up at me.

# # #

From there, when my sister moved to her back, I moved back to my sister. Without her ever asking me, I squirted sunscreen on her naked breasts. While she stared up at me with her mouth hanging open in sexual arousal, I touched, felt, squeezed, and fondled my sister's huge, naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. With her not stopping me from having my wicked, sexual way with her naked tits, I continued touching, feeling, and fondling her naked breasts.

She had such big tits that they barely fit in my big hands. No doubt, the first man who ever had their wicked, sexual way with my sister's naked breasts, I had a huge erection. Then, daring myself to do so, while hoping she didn't slap me, I leaned down and took my sister's nipples in my mouth, first one and then the other. Something that I never expected to do, if it was enough that I was fondling my sister's naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples, with her not stopping me, I sucked Cindy's nipples, too.

With my mother on the left side of me and my sister on the right side of me, and with me in the middle, daring myself to do so, I took my sister's hand in my hand. Then, surprising her, I put her hand on my erect cock. No doubt, my prick was the first prick that she ever held in her hand.

Surprising me, she didn't pull her hand away from touching my cock. No doubt, the first time touching a man's naked prick, not moving her hand, she left her hand on my cock. Then, I reached down and wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my stiff prick. Again, instead of pulling her hand away, she squeezed my cock while ever so slowly stroking my cock.

Ever so gently, I moved my sister's hand with my hand. Up and down and up and down, my sister voluntarily and consensually gave me a forced, hand job. Again, surprising me that she didn't pull her hand away, she seemed to enjoy slowly stroking my prick. In the way that my mother's hand felt good stroking my cock, my sister's hand felt even better stroking my prick.

Not stopping there, I reached my horny hand over and fingered her nipples again. Then, I reached my hand down between my sister's legs to cup her naked pussy. Again, with her not stopping me, parting her pussy lips with my fingers, I inserted my long, stiff fingers in my sister's cunt. I slowly rubbed her swollen clit while finger fucking her pussy. While my sister masturbated me, I masturbated my sister again.

As soon as my sister had another silent, sexual orgasm, I moved my attention to my mother, again. In the way that I fondled my sister's naked tits and fingered her erect nipples, I fondled my mother's naked tits while fingering her erect nipples. Then, again, in the way that I had done with my sister, I did with my mother. I cupped her naked pussy before parting her pussy lips with my fingers. I slowly rubbed her swollen clit while finger fucking her pussy. Giving my mother another sexual orgasm, I had masturbated my mother again.

With her not to be denied, while I masturbated my mother, she masturbated me. She wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my erect cock. Determined to make me cum, she stroked me faster and harder. With her knowing her way around an erect prick, my mother was giving me a masterful hand job. Never have I had a better hand job in my life than the hand job that my mother was giving me.

Then, using her towel to wipe the sunscreen and sand from my stiff prick, she scooted half-way down me and took me in her mouth. My mother was blowing me. I couldn't believe my mother was blowing me. I couldn't believe she was sucking my cock. I couldn't wait to cum in my mother's mouth. I couldn't wait to cum all over her pretty face and across her naked breasts. I couldn't wait to give my mother a cum bath.

My MILF of a mother was sucking my cock while stroking my prick. I couldn't wait to tell my friends that not only did I have sex with my whore of my mother but also that I had sex with my sexy, virginal sister. With my mother a talented cocksucker, she was giving me the best blowjob that I've ever had.

"Cum Bradley. Cum for your mother," she said. "Cum in mommy's mouth. I need to swallow you."

# # #

Then, unbelievably, my mother whispered to my sister. Only, with me in such close proximity to them, not believing my ears, I overheard what she said. My mother coaxed my sister to suck my cock. She wanted my sister to blow me.

"It's time you learned how to give a blowjob, Cindy. Take your brother's cock in your hand and then take him in your mouth. Blow your brother, Cindy. Suck his cock and allow him to cum in your mouth. I want to watch you swallow his cum," said my mother to my virginal sister.

Albeit reluctantly at first, yet, surprising me, obediently obeying her mother, my sister moved halfway down my naked body. She took my erect prick in her hand and slowly stroked me before taking me in her mouth to blow me. My 21-year-old, virginal sister was blowing me. I couldn't believe Cindy was sucking my cock while stroking my prick.

Determined to make me cum in her mouth, she stroked me faster and harder while sucking me deeper. For the first time sucking a cock, my sister gave me one Hell of a blowjob while I fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples. Then, unable to control myself, as soon as I put a gentle hand to the back of my sister's blonde, pretty head, while holding her mouth in place, I exploded a huge load of cum in my sister's mouth.

Surprising me, while again, obeying my mother, instead of spitting me out, she swallowed. My sister swallowed all that I gave her while my mother watched. As soon as I ejaculated in my sister's mouth, my mother took me in her mouth again.

This time, determined to make me cum again, she stroked me faster and harder while sucking me deeper. With my cocksucking mother giving me such an incredible blowjob, in the way that I exploded cum in my sister's mouth, I exploded cum in my mother's mouth. Then, as soon as she removed me from her mouth, with me still so very sexually excited, I exploded a second load of cum all over my mother's face, in her lush, blonde hair, and across her naked breasts. I gave my mother a real cum bath.

# # #

Not wanting to take my sister's virginity, I mounted my mother instead. Something that I had wanted to do for a long time, I moved my cock to my mother's pussy. She reached her hand down between my legs and parted her pussy lips with my stiff prick. Then, she inserted my hard, erect cock in her warm, wet cunt. I fucked my mother. As it turned out, something that my mother wanted to do for a long time, she fucked, me, too.

Then, when I was done with my mother, the incestuous whore that my sister had suddenly become, my sister whispered in my ear.

"I need to get laid. Take my virginity big brother. Fuck me, Brad. Fuck your sister. I need to feel what it feels like to have a hard cock inside of me. Only, don't cum in me. When you're ready to cum, pull out," she said. "The last thing that I want is for you to make me pregnant with your baby the first time that I'm having sex."

In the way that I mounted my mother, I mounted my sister. Then, making sure that I pulled out in time before cumming in her pussy, in the way that I fucked my mother, I fucked my sister. If it wasn't sexually exciting enough that my mother not only blew me but fucked me, too, I couldn't believe that my sister had sucked my cock, allowed me to cum in her mouth, and now I was fucking her, too.

Finally, after my mother and sister blew me, after fucking my mother and cumming in my in her pussy, and after cumming in my sister's mouth, I fell asleep. Taking a 20-minute catnap, when I awakened, between the hot sun, the sandy beach, and the miles of endless water, I felt as if I was on another planet. When I looked to my left, I saw two full moons, my mother's naked breasts. Then, when I looked to my right, I saw two enormous mountains, my sister's naked breasts.

# # #

With our nude beach sexual escapades opening the doors for us to continue to have incestuous sex, when I wasn't fucking my mother and when she wasn't blowing me, I was eating my sister and she was sucking my cock. Going from my mother to my sister, I'd have sex with my mother at night and then have sex with my sister in the morning. Even though my mother gave me the best blowjob, my sister was second best. A talented cocksucker, she was a natural at sucking cock.

I showed the naked photos of my mother and my sister to my friends. If it wasn't enough that I told them that I went to a nude beach with them, I told them that I had sex and was still having sex with the both of them. Of course, they didn't believe me that I was having sex with my mother and my sister.

Fortunately, I took photos of my mother fucking me and sucking my cock. Then, I took more photos of me eating my sister's pussy and me cumming in her mouth. We continued having sex throughout the next year until my mother and sister found boyfriends and I found a girlfriend.

THE END