All Comments on 'Getting to Know My New Stepdaughter'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
bustyalixbustyalixabout 6 years ago
I'm a fan!

Great start to this series! I'm loving it! :)

newfield1981newfield1981about 6 years ago
Naive is so sexy!

This is so hot I wish I wrote it! This is going into a file I've labeled stroke fest!

housewareshousewaresabout 6 years ago
I am so excited!

Your earlier epics are some of my favorite stories, period, and this new one is off to an incredible start! I was totally in love with Evie almost from the start, and she only became sexier and more desirable as the chapter went on - she is the perfect girl! :D Thank you so much for bringing such well-written fun into the world, you're one of the best!

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasabout 6 years ago
OH MY GOD

SOOOO glad you're back! A great intro. Can't wait for more.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
5 stars!!

First time reader of your stories. this is great!!! i'm looking forward to reading your older ones and reading MANY more chapters of this new series. FANTASTIC!!!

Jaybee923Jaybee923about 6 years ago
re: Getting to know my stepdaughter

Happy to see you're sharing your stories with us again! Nice start with this one. Evie is adorable, and her being so naive makes her even more sexy! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She is not naive hot but totally fake

It's cheap to fly round trip from the US to Indonesia. If the father could get a first class hookup then he could have gotten tickets. If the mother couldn't save for a flight in 10 years or go visit once is unbelievable. There is no drinking ban in Indonesia anywhere. They would have gone to an international school before a catholic one if it was all part of the dads job. Doubtful she could walk around dressed like a hooker in the airport in Indonesia and not be in trouble why not buy a new outfit? She is a slut not a virgin. Men stop thinking your dick is the I to way. She has been fucked time and again by vegetables and I am sure fingered if being eaten every night. She is not naive you just had her acting like a five year old then half way through she acted like a experienced slut. All of a sudden she is talking about dikdos and more. Then the mom coming home and getting into bed. First the sex smell then they are naked and in a tickle fight. What the fuck and where is her sister in all this? And the step dad never once thinks about his wife. Or that he is making a minor get drunk so he can take advantage of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
no

This is fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absurd

Literally laughing at this story. When a story is that ridiculous, it just stops being erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Almost laughable

5ft 2in with 32f size tits unless they r implants I doubt it highly. The whole constant daddy thing was a bit annoying not really erotic. Some of ur story kinda strayed from reality a bit like the clothes thing was kinda laughable what girl doesn't pack a single fucking suitcase and leaves it up to her dad to pack everything. Liked the premise of the story but certain things made it not erotic. Next time keep things somewhat believable and you'll be golden

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantasy.

For fucks sake People. Its a fantasy. What does reality or the price of airline tickets have to do with anything? Chill the hell out peole. When did erotic fantasy become such a breeding ground for douchebags?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Time waste

Joke of a story, the daddy daddy thing was ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing Job

Great job, I really liked it. Especially the girls would call him daddy. I also like how you are taking the story where no other males are allowed. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Please continue!

jonyoungaujonyoungauabout 6 years ago

Just hes luck when shes kissing hes cock before getting out of bed that jennas standing at the door with that smirk watching the scene in the bedroom

jonyoungaujonyoungauabout 6 years ago

fav, like when the guy is fucking the girl in the back seat of a car when one or both parents are just in the front seat. loved the under the sheet scene the most

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiabout 6 years ago
Oh no...

I forgot there was another twin O,O What else to say than HOT and can I please have another chapter, pretty please? That cuteness is something else, please keep that going for her. A nice balance between the sisters, their moods and needs. That ending scene was something else though. With the secrecy of what he was doing and the innocence in which Evie played along was just the best. She can be more dangerous than her sister. Can't wait to see what you have in store for her next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

More! Please. My cunt is so fucking wet. I'm rocking back & forth on my chair. My pussy is dripping & my clit is swollen. I need daddy to fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More.

Anyone know more stories like the one the daughter gave? A bunch of girls taking advantage or all pleasing one girl. That was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He’s back, with kinks intact

I’m a fan of everything you’ve written for lit (“Your special tonight is well-written stories that mirror my own kinks? I’ll have THAT!”). This is no exception.

I’m superstitious that if I offer up criticism, you’ll go back into hibernation, but I have to say that getting the girl blind drunk for her first sexual experience was a little too Cosbyian for my tastes, and made the protagonist less appealing than the “Danny” of “DNHB 1-12,” who wrestled with the ethical implications. Far more satisfying to have the girl choose corruption with full consent - which of course, she does later.

On the whole though, more amazing fantasy work (hear that, commenters? FANTASY work!) from my favorite lit author.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 5 years ago

So fucking hot

My cock was throbbing the entire time I read this

Damn, I need a daughter/ stepdaughter to fuck

Hope this story continues

mrddmanmrddmanover 5 years ago
more description

Please describe her breasts and nipples more. Have her talk about them, how she loves them, how she shows them off and loves to have them held, squeezed, licked, sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dude you are losing your touch

This is getting lamer and lamer. Up your game. You used to write great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Complete rejection of reality isn't good fantasy

Just read this laughable beginning: "When I first married my wife a couple of years ago, I honestly had no idea that she had twin daughters from her first marriage. Hell, until a few weeks before the wedding I had no idea she'd even been married before - the subject just hadn't come up. I later learned that shortly after her divorce ten years earlier, her ex-husband got a job offer in Indonesia. Given the housing and private school perks that came with the job, both parents agreed that their daughters would be better off living abroad with their father. After that, the exorbitant cost and hassle of sending two girls half way around the world to see their mother made it practically impossible for them to visit each other. Over the last ten years, my wife Mary had barely seen the girls, who were now nineteen. Mary still unconsciously thought of her girls the way she had last known them: as little nine year olds, perky and innocent. It turned out they were the opposite: horny, busty little sexpots who loved to fuck their stepfather right under their mother's nose."

Are we supposed to get engaged in a story that begins like that? Do the daughters never call Mom on the phone? Or vice versa? Do they not exchange birthday cards? Does the ex-husband never call to discuss anything?

Of course, they do. And any man in a position to marry the woman would be well aware. The author is so dense he doesn't realize the stupidity of his story. Especially since its completely unnecessary. Whether the protagonist knows the daughters exist or not is unimportant.

Yes, there are super hot parts in the story. But it's really not difficult to write porn.

Bbygrl79Bbygrl79almost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story and fantasy! Ignore the haters, Danny Boy, you are a genius and made this little girls pussy feel so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One morning a was in bed with her mum mum was naked under the covers i had just fuck her a like to strip this fat cow naked and humiliat her when lm fucking her we hed just finished a herd a noes behind me and turned around and it was my step d telling me she was cold and asking if she can come in bed a seid of courses she jumped in a put my arm around her and right on her ass and pulled her close and started running my fingers up and down her back and down to her knees and up to her hips and a was stroking her hips a didn't touch her cunt or anything but a was winding her up her hips were shaking like a little dog in heat she was even moaning like a slut but at same time with uther hand a was fingers her mum big fat shaving holes full of her cum and my cum the sound from me fingering her mum was loud after a was finished with her mum a wiped my weight hands all over her d body and face and in her hair in mouth she liked the taste of her mum she liked my fingers clean little slut after it was over a told her mum go to the shop she was getting ready and with her d in my bed and in arms and told her to wear her d clothes her little mini skirt and her little belly top her fat bellybutton was poking out you cold see all strech marks told her no bra on and a pulled off her d panties and told her to wear them she did so and after she left under her was weight little moaning slut think she cum

racfguyracfguyover 1 year ago

'Anon' said: "Almost laughable, 5ft 2in with 32f size tits."

Sounds a little like Brandy Talore. 5' 3", 36F - natural.

UncleFester623UncleFester62327 days ago

Generally liked it but it takes some unrealistic turns. The premise is a little dodgy, as well, Nonetheless, hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous