Getting to Know My New Stepdaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,579 Followers

"You poor dear." I cupped both of her tits from below and reveled in the fact that they overflowed my hands. "Have some more wine," I said as I refilled her glass yet again.

What with all the drinks on the plane, and now her gulping down glass after glass of white wine, little Evie was getting blasted. I caught a glimpse of her face in the mirror across the room, and saw her drunkenly staring at my cock as she stroked me up and down. Her mouth shifted from a wide "O" of wonder at the size of my cock to a silly drunken smile as she held my cock in one hand and her wine glass in the other.

Then she caught a look at herself in the mirror and grinned dizzily at the spectacle of herself: her tiny plaid skirt hiked up almost to her crotch, her little white blouse unbuttoned and with her bare tits jiggling in my hands as she stroked my cock with one hand and held her wine glass in the other. When she saw that I was looking at her in the mirror, her giddy grin became even wider. "Hee hee hee!" she giggled. Her eyes crinkled with merriment and she jacked my cock faster for emphasis. Staring into our reflection, she raised her glass in the gesture of a toast, smiling drunkenly and stupidly and stroking all the while. "Here's to you, Daddy! Hee hee hee!" Then she took another drink. She poured a tiny bit of wine onto the tip of my cock and licked up the alcohol off of my cockhead.

"You look beautiful," I said, looking her in the eyes through the mirror. Her eyes were half lidded in her inebriation and growing lust. "You look absolutely perfect in my arms like this."

Her sloppy drunken grin radiated back at me. "My new Daddy," she said. "My first time touching a grown man's cock! It's my new toy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" She pumped my shaft up and down.

"Why didn't you complain to the nuns?" I asked her.

Evie's face took a more serious tone, as serious as she could be, that is, given how drunk she was getting. "I think they already knew. Sometimes I looked over at the window, and I think I saw one of the nuns, Sister Angela, looking in from the darkness outside. She was the one who had put Rocky in charge of our dorm group in the first place. I think Sister Angela liked watching Rocky humiliate us and put her imitation thingie inside me over and over. Certainly Rocky didn't try very hard to hide what she was doing. Sometimes when she was fucking me from behind while I was on my hands and knees, her laughter and screeching echoed up and down the hallways!"

"Fuck!" I said. I put one of my hands on Evie's little wrist and guided her to pump my cock faster.

"That's right," Evie replied. "She fucked me and fucked me and fucked me. Over and over and over, pumping her dildo in and out of my little cunny while I was powerless to stop her. Sometimes she screamed 'Fuck Fuck FUCK!" at the top of her lungs. I'm sure all the nuns heard it."

"And what did the other girls do?" I asked. I bent down and started nibbling on Evie's ear.

"Rocky fucked them too, though not as often as she did me. I think the other girls felt sorry for me sometimes. When Rocky was fucking some other girl, some of my dorm mates would lick my little cunny so that I wouldn't be so sore down there. We all took turns making each other feel better. They all licked me and massaged my boobs while I rested between fucks. That way I would be ready the next time Rocky wanted me on my hands and knees taking her home made strap-on dildo into my little teenage twat."

Still stroking my cock up and down, Evie took a moment to bend forward and kiss my cockhead, barely licking the top with the tip of her tongue. She continued talking, saying, "There was one girl in particular who liked to take care of me. Samantha. Sammie used to lick my clit for a half hour or so, just so that I could relax between fuckings. In exchange, I let her suck on my big tits. While I lay back spread eagled, Sammie and the others sucked my clit and nibbled on my tits. It seemed like it lasted all night."

"So you licked each other . . ."

"Well, mostly THEY licked ME."

". . . They licked you and sucked your tits as preparation before Rocky fucked you with her dildo. Every night Rocky used all of you like a harem, with you as her chief fuck target. In fact, it sounds like you were the focus of all of them, weren't you?"

"I guess so," she said innocently. "I never thought about it that way. It seemed perfectly natural that every night I would lay with my arms and legs outstretched with two girls lying on either side of me. My hands would cradle their heads while they sucked on my big tits and a third girl knelt between my legs and licked my clit."

"Every night?" I asked, incredulous as I pictured the scene in the Catholic dorm room, with six teenage girls in an orgy every evening and busty little Evie at the center of their action for hours at a time, night after night. I pictured Evie naked and floating on a sea of sex, surrounded by other girls licking her and nestled in her arms, sucking her gigantic tits. And of course the ringleader of the sex club fucking her with a home-made strap-on.

"Uh huh."

It was fucking mind boggling. "And the nun stood outside watching through the window?"

"Uh huh," she said sadly. "But I didn't want a girl's pussy. Or Rocky's dildo. They licked me and sucked me and fucked me but they never gave me what I wanted and needed. The whole time they were licking me and sucking me and fucking me I had to fantasize that it was a man doing all those things! I was so sad being alone in a girl's school and being forced to pretend there was a man in the room! I needed a grown up man, Daddy!" She pumped her hand up and down frantically on my aching shaft.

As fantastic as it was receiving a hand job from busty little Evie, she had me so horny that I needed more. Losing all control, I grabbed her by the back of her neck and forced her head down to my crotch. "Show me how you licked each other," I ordered her. "Lick my cock the way they licked your pussy!"

Drunk little Evie instinctively opened her mouth for her stepfather's cock. "Yes, Da . . . Mmmph!"

I forcibly pumped her head up and down on my cock. "Is this what you needed?" I asked.

"Mmmph! Mmmph!"

"You needed the real thing?"

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!"

"YOU NEEDED A GROWN UP DADDY COCK?"

Evie began to choke and gag, and I released my hold on the back of her neck, allowing her to come up for air. "YES!!" she cried. "I was forced to have sex over and over with girls, when what I wanted was a cock!" She desperately pumped her hand up and down my rod, faster and faster. "I was scared of men but I WANTED COCK SO MUCH!"

"I'VE GOT THE COCK YOU NEED! SUCK ME!" I bellowed. "SUCK YOUR DADDY!"

"YES, DADDY, YES!" Evie turned and repositioned herself on the couch so that she was on all fours grasping my cock in her delicate little hands, eagerly stuffing the head into her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum," I warned her. "I'm gonna cum in your mouth and you're going to swallow it all."

"Yes Daddy. I'll be a good girl, Daddy."

With one hand I reached upward and grasped one of her large, pendulous breasts, while with my other hand I pushed her head downward, impaling her mouth deeper on my cock.

Jism exploded from my dick and went straight down her gullet. "Drink it!" I ordered her. "Drink your Daddy's cum tonight and every night from now on! Your mouth belongs to your Daddy!"

I fell back gasping. Evie was overcome, too, and after she gulped down my seed and licked me clean, she settled into my arms and went back to "cuddling".

We lay there like that for another five or ten minutes, with Evie cooing and purring in response to my fondling. But gradually, she said less and less until after a few minutes I noticed her hand holding the wine glass was starting to droop. The long plane ride, the jet lag and the wine were all hitting her. I took the wine glass out of her hand before it fell onto the couch and placed it on the coffee table.

I carried her delectable little body to my bed. When I stepped back from the bed I took a good look at my new stepdaughter. She looked almost identical to her sister, and yet totally different, even asleep. Her blonde hair, still arranged in braids framing both sides of her beautiful face, created an air of sunny, innocent beauty that contrasted totally with the sultry black hair, grey eyes and pale skin of her sister. The unbuttoned white blouse coupled with the tiny plaid schoolgirl uniform and knee-high socks completed the effect of a sexy, girlish prick tease.

I was tempted to fuck her right then and there, but the fact is that she was so deeply asleep that she was almost unconscious. So instead, I simply removed her shoes and socks and draped the covers over her.

Then I joined her in bed and went to sleep.

I didn't mean to seduce Evie in her sleep. Really, I didn't. But her delectable curves were impossible to resist. While I slept, I instinctively gravitated toward her delicious little teenage body and nestled against her, spoon-style, with my hands cupping her big tits and my hard cock wedged in her tight ass. Even in my sleep, her curves were too much to resist, and my sleeping body had instinctively gotten a hard on. My hard cock sought out her ass and cunt. Still half asleep, I was soon dry humping her perfect round ass.

I woke up all the way when I heard her say, "Daddy, are you going to fuck me now?"

My cock got even harder. "Is that what you want, sweetie?"

"I'm scared, Daddy. I've had so many vegetables thrust into my cunt. But your dick is so much bigger than anything the girls used on me in Catholic school. Will it hurt?"

"I'll be gentle. But I'll only put it in if you really want me to. Do you want your Daddy's cock, Evie?"

"Yes."

"Say it, then. Tell me what you want."

"I want my Step Daddy's big grown up dick to come inside me. I want to lose my virginity to my new Daddy. I want you to fill my teenage virgin pussy with your grown up cock. Please, Daddy, will you fuck me and fill me up with cum?"

I responded by immediately thrusting deep into my stepdaughter's pussy.

Evie gasped and arched her back. "Yes!" she cried. "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck your new daughter! Teach me to fuck!"

I continued to spoon her and hold her tits from behind while I gently pushed into her over and over, gradually accustoming her virgin pussy to the size of my cock.

"Daddy it's so big!"

I pushed harder.

"Oh Daddy, you're filling me up so much!"

I pushed again.

Oh! Oh! So deep! Deeper than I thought anything could go!"

I grinned and pushed in even deeper.

"Oh god! Oh Daddy! I can't take anymore! Oh fuck, Daddy! You're fucking me so much deeper and harder!"

I began jackhammering into her over and over.

"Uhh! Uhh! Daddy I can't take any more! I can't - oh God, Daddy, I'm cumming! I'm cumming on your big Daddy dick!"

Evie's arms began clutching at empty air as she tried to hold onto something firm. Her orgasmic shivers became uncontrollable and I felt her pussy walls clench on my hard cock.

As each thrust went slightly deeper than the last, I whispered in her ear, "This is your Daddy's cock. The only cock you want. The only cock you're allowed to have. No other boys in this house, understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," she whimpered, grimacing as my cock stretched the walls of her tiny vagina. "No other men. No other cock. Only Daddy."

But then she continued, "But Daddy, I have needs. The girls in my old school - I hated what they did to me, but they gave me sex and orgasms every night. I can't do without it, Daddy. I need so much sex. I need to cum every night or I can't sleep!"

Jesus, what a sexpot, I thought to myself. It was bizarre that someone who spoke as if she were so innocent could also be addicted to sex and frequent orgasms. "I'll take care of you," I reassured her. "Daddy will fuck you and fuck you and fuck you."

"And you'll give me orgasms?" she asked, all the while humping back against my thrusts.

"Every night," I promised. "I'll fuck you and make you cum every night. It's a Daddy's job to take care of his girls."

"Oh, Daddy!" she moaned, and shivered all over. I could feel her cunt muscles tightening on my cock.

Evie was so light that it was easy to manipulate her body whatever way I wanted. I lifted her up and positioned her on her hands and knees so that I could deliver it to her doggy style. Evie's green plaid miniskirt, which she still wore, flew upward revealing her bare rump. "Is this what that bitch in Catholic school did to you?" I growled.

"Yes! But she couldn't go as deep as you, Daddy! Oh God, you're so big! You're splitting my little cunt in two!"

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her in and out on my cock. "Take it! Take it! Take it!" I bellowed.

"Yes! Oh God Yes! My whole body! My pussy! My tits! My mouth! They belong to Daddy!"

I grabbed her blonde pigtails from behind and pulled, making her arch her back and rear her head upwards. "I own you!" I cried.

"Yes! Yes! YES!!"

With my sexy teen stepdaughter's utter submission to my cock I totally lost control. I reached around from behind, pushing her unbuttoned blouse out of the way, and grabbed both her huge tits, pulling her up into a kneeling position with her back arched and her arms dangling at her sides. I pulled her in and out on my cock, violently thrusting back and forth as I bellowed out my orgasm. "Aaagh!" Sperm pumped from my cock. Evie, too, lost control of herself and began flopping in ecstasy, her body totally under my control.

Moments later, we both collapsed in exhaustion back onto the bed. My cock was still embedded in her pussy, but when I tried to pull out she whispered, "No, Daddy. Please. Leave it there. I want to feel you inside me as I go back to sleep."

We slept that way for the next several hours, spooning tenderly. My softened cock remained in her vagina, and in my sleep I nuzzled against the back of her neck, kissing her gently while my hands roamed all over her curvy little body: her lush breasts, her tiny waist and her gently flaring hips, as well as the soft, downy hairs of her pussy.

That was the sight that Mary found when she walked into our bedroom the next morning.

"Surprise!" She said brightly as she entered our bedroom. "I changed flights and came back two days early!" One hand held the handle of a rolling suitcase, while the other hand held her purse and a couple of shopping bags with New York department store logos on the sides of the bags. The sound of her dropping the shopping bags on the hardwood floors hit my ears like the shot of a cannon.

My eyes flew open. My first impulse was to jump up and start babbling about how "This isn't what it seems, honey." My second impulse was to do exactly the opposite - to somehow shrink like that guy in the superhero movie and completely disappear behind the supine form of my stepdaughter, who was still dressed in her crazy schoolgirl outfit but with the buttons of her blouse completely open. Caught between these two diametrically opposite courses of action, I accidentally fell back on what turned out to be the only sensible course of action: I did nothing.

Despite the fact that I barely moved a muscle, my cock betrayed me. Still imbedded in Evie, I could feel it start to engorge and grow. It seemed like the very insanity and danger of the situation was a sort of aphrodisiac. In my mind I cursed my cock and ordered it to go down, but it wasn't listening to me.

Evie, incredibly, acted as if nothing was going on. "Hi, Mom!" she chirped. "Look at me! I'm sleeping with my new Daddy!"

"So I see," said Mary, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I loved Mary to pieces, but it was absolutely bizarre that she treated both her daughters, whose teen years she had missed while they grew up abroad, as if they were still nine years old. She seemed incapable of wrapping her head around the fact that they were no longer nine, but nineteen, and that what seemed innocent at one age was the opposite of innocent at the other. With her strange naivete and cluelessness, sometimes, I swear, I wondered if she came from another planet. "Are you all rested after your long trip?"

"Uh huh. Daddy's been so nice to me. He let me drink a glass of wine to welcome me to the new household. Then when I fell asleep from the wine and jet lag, he tucked me into bed and slept next to me! We've been cuddling all night long!"

Against my volition, my cock got even harder, and I could barely refrain from pumping in and out of Evie's tight little cunt. Instead, I almost involuntarily sawed my cock inward and outward as imperceptibly as possible. The sheets didn't even rustle with my small movements. I felt myself trembling with suppressed fear coupled with suppressed lust.

Mary looked at me. "Aren't you sweet!" she said, smiling at me. Then her gaze turned to Evie. Putting down her purse, she lowered herself so that her face was level with Evie's. "Give me a kiss, honey. I'm so glad you're here at last!"

Evie pouted theatrically and said, "Oh Mommy, don't make me get out of bed! It's so chilly, and I'm so sleepy!" She pursed her lips in a parody of childish intransigence and said, "Bend forward and kiss me while I stay here under the covers!"

Mary did so, and I took advantage of both women's movement to push my cock in farther and make a small pump in and out of Evie's tight pussy.

After getting a light peck from her daughter, Mary then said, "Oh, come on! We haven't seen each other in so long and that's the only kiss you want to give me? Why don't I join the two of you under the covers?"

Before I could come up with a reason to object, Evie said, "Sure!" Smiling happily as if there was nothing odd about the situation at all, Evie scooted backward to make room for her mother on the bed, with the effect that she further impaled herself on my cock. My body, barely in control of itself, lurched forward to meet the thrust of her ass against me.

"Hey! No fair!" cried Mary, laughing. "Danny, you need to make room for me, not squeeze tighter against us!"

"Sorry," I said.

Within seconds, Mary had planted herself under the covers on the edge of our bed, with Evie sandwiched in between us.

I was panicking, but Evie was loving it. "Kiss me, Mom!" she said. "Show me how much you missed me!"

Mary kissed her, giving her daughter a gentle peck on the lips.

"Kiss me again!"

"Okay." Another peck on the lips.

"Again! Kiss me again, Mommy!"

"Oh, you scamp!" said Evie. "I remember exactly how you used to demand kiss after kiss when you were nine years old. You're no different today. The only way I could make you stop was to tickle you. You don't want to me to tickle you now, do you?"

Evie giggled. "Kiss me again!"

"Okay, you asked for it!" said Mary. With her hands and arms still over the outside of the covers, she reached down to Evie's waist and began tickling her daughter through the sheet and light blanket that covered all three of us.

"Hee hee hee!" Evie began squirming and bucking under the covers.

As for me, I was going crazy with fear and sexual desire. What made things worse was that my fear actually increased my horniness, so that the more scared I got, the more the blood rushed to my cock, leaving my poor brain cells hungry and confused and even easier prey for my lust.

I used the chaotic movement of the tickle fight to disguise my own actions, thrusting in and out of little Evie's amazing little body. My hands were already cupping her huge tits under the covers, and now I began mashing them, pretending to tickle her while in fact I was fucking her more and more blatantly with every second. With Mary's arms and hands above the covers, she couldn't tell where exactly my hands were.

Evie grabbed her mother by the waist and began tickling her back. "Kiss me, Mommy! Kiss me!" she demanded between giggles. Both women started spasming with the tickling that each was inflicting on the other, while I fucked Evie harder and harder. With my cock impaling her from behind, Evie grabbed her mother and kissed her hard, thrusting her tongue for only a second into her mother's mouth. "Oh Mommy!" she said after the kiss was over, "I love cuddling with you and my new Daddy!"

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,579 Followers