Getting to Know My New Stepdaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,587 Followers

"Keep tickling! Keep tickling!" I commanded them both. I was coming close to an orgasm and didn't want the action to stop. With one hand still cupping one of Evie's big breasts, I lowered my other hand to her hip so that I could push and pull her in and out on my boner.

"Oh god, Mom! This is so good! Now it's time for you to kiss Daddy, too!" Evie cupped both hands on her mother's cheeks and drew Mary inward so that she could reach over her daughter and kiss me.

I responded with even more fear of getting caught coupled with even more crazy horniness. I thrust my tongue into my wife's mouth, while one hand moved from Evie's hip to her mother's tight body. I tickled Mary on her tummy for several seconds, then, despite my fear - or, hell, maybe because of it? - moved my hand upward and began cupping one of my wife's tits. "Yes!" I cried. I now held the two of them in a perfect incestuous bond, with my cock inside my stepdaughter, and one hand on my wife's breast and another on my stepdaughter's.

Evie, meanwhile, grabbed her mother's ass under the covers and pulled Mary in toward her. All three of us were suddenly in synch, if only for a moment, and I lost control. With my hands on both their tits and my tongue still inside my wife's mouth, tasting her deliciousness, I began shooting jism into my tight little blonde stepdaughter.

Evie felt my orgasm and threw her head back in triumph and ecstasy. "I love my new Daddy!" she crowed.

Mary smiled at both of us. "Enough tickling," she said brightly. "Who'd like pancakes for breakfast?"

Within seconds, she was gone into the kitchen, leaving Evie and me alone in the bed. Evie turned around and faced me for the first time since her mother had arrived. "Thank you, Daddy," she said gratefully. "Do you mind if I kiss your cock before I get out of bed? Just a little kiss? Pleeeease, Daddy?"

I glanced toward the door to make sure that Mary was nowhere nearby. Then I threw aside the covers, proudly displaying my half-hard cock for my stepdaughter's adoration.

Her eyes lit up as she stared at my rod.

"Just a little kiss, sweetie. Give Daddy's cock a good morning smooch!" I said as I grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her face down to my crotch to pay homage to my cock one more time before we both went to the kitchen for the breakfast her mother was fixing us. "Kiss your new Daddy!" I commanded her.

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,587 Followers