GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hopefully...' Tasha replied.

Okay, that's about enough of that, he thought, pushing his laptop shut. Firstly, don't take any of that girl's replies. Secondly, maybe it was time to take a bit of a break. Get his mind off all this craziness. Refocus on Kathleen, the one thing that hadn't been tainted by this whole thing with Maggie.

*****************

Unfortunately for Kathleen, she didn't have the option of just forgetting about these women and their large chests. Not when they were getting practically jammed in her face all day.

"It's amazing..." Kathleen's patient Jana said wistfully as she stared into the mirror. "The things us girls do for the men we want..."

"What do you mean?" Kathleen asked, running her gloved hands over the young woman's freshly enhanced breasts.

"I mean, no offense, but like... this is stupid, right?" Jana said with a smile, her huge boobs jiggling in the doctor's hands. "Getting fake boobs just to make men go crazy. I mean... that's modern life in a nutshell, right? It sounds so dumb, and so unnecessarily risky, like... going into surgery for, like, such a cosmetic reason. Putting your life at risk just to get fake tits... it's dumb, right? I mean, sorry doc, I won't be like, picketing outside your office or anything, proclaiming this to the world. But, even you have to admit... it's silly when you think about it, right?"

The doctor simply gave her patient a knowing stare, letting her know they were on the same page.

"So, why'd you get them?" the doctor asked, as Jana didn't really get into any details before the surgery. Jana was a young woman, 21, slim and willowy with a naturally olive complexion, black hair, and a bright smile. It became clear when talking to her that she was whip-smart, and clever and funny. She had developed a sarcastic wit, which she brought into every conversation she entered. Even though she was quite pretty, it was probably her cutting wit that truly made her appealing. But now, she had some curves, big, fat, freshly enhanced DD cups, which had made her once curve-less form instantly mouth-watering.

"Oh, to make a man notice me," Jana replied with a knowing smile.

"A guy at school?" Kathleen asked, squeezing Jana's boobs, testing for any signs of pain.

"No... not exactly," Jana said, cagily. Jana had talked a lot about her college work, which is why Kathleen's mind went there. "He's not so much a classmate as he is... my stepdad."

"What?" Kathleen asked, taken aback slightly.

"Yeah..." Jana confirmed with a knowing nod.

"Well, um, Jana..." the doctor said, pulling her hands off her young patient's chest. "I don't know if that's the best idea. You, uh... you might want to reconsider."

"And you haven't met my stepdad," Jana said with a small laugh. "It's like... I'm not really into, like... older men. Really, I'm not. But with him, it's like... OH MY GOD! He's, like, so fucking hot! I was at college when him and my mom started dating, and I only met him for the first time after they got engaged. And after I met him, and he was so hot, and so fit, and so fun to be around, I was like... I would call this man Daddy anytime, haha..."

"So, you, uh... you got these for him?" Kathleen asked.

"Oh... yeah! Totally!" Jana said. "Like... he's perfect! He's super rich, and super successful, and super hot! He treats my mom like a queen, and he's, like, a way better dad than my actual dad. And again, he's, like, seriously hot! He deserves to have a pair of big boobs in his life. Like, he took us out on his boat for a day out on the ocean, and, like... seeing all those dad muscles, and, like, seeing that bulge in his broad shorts... oooh, I was done. I was fucking done! I was ready to just, like, spread my legs and let him have me! Right then and there! A guy like him... he's one of those guys that deserves, like, all of the sex! A guy like him should be getting laid every single waking moment, and I'm not even exaggerating! The problem is, he treats me like the daughter he never had. Ugh! He never looks at me like a woman. Like, seriously, nothing would make me happier than if I caught him staring at my cleavage, but, I had to... you know... get cleavage first, which is why I came to you."

"What makes you think this will change anything?" the doctor asked as she noticed the young woman's nipples stiffen.

"Um... guys love tits!" Jana said, as if the answer was obvious. "And, like, okay... one of my friends got implants, like, a year ago, not from you, but from that other lady, the one with all those commercials on TV. And she did it because she had this huge crush on her Dad, and..."

"You mean her stepdad?" the doctor inquired.

"Oh, uh... yeah, her stepdad," Jana replied, speaking as if she had said too much and was taking it back quickly, so the doc was unsure what the real deal was. But Jana moved beyond it quickly.

"So, anyway, my friend had this huge crush on her... stepdad, like, this blazing, all-consuming obsession she had for years, literally. After she graduated, her folks gave her money for this big trip that she always wanted. But instead, she, you know... got her tits done. And they were great! I mean, not as good as these. I mean, these are fucking perfect, but, like... anyway, they were really good. And her mom, when she found out, was, like, super pissed. But her, uh, stepdad... it wasn't anger he was feeling. Sure, he had to act all upset in front of his wife, but according to my friend, he could NOT stop staring at her suddenly enormous chest. It was awesome! My friend was texting me all throughout this whole thing, and I hung on every word. I won't give you all the dirty details, but let's just say, the last thing she sent me on this text chain was a picture of her fake naked tits fucking covered with her dad's cum, so... I'll let you put the pieces together."

"Jesus..." the doctor said softly, shocked at such casual depravity.

"Yeah, so anyway," Jana chirped, her bare breasts jiggling as she spoke. "It makes way too much sense for me to hook up with my stepdad. I can't just ignore that. I picked a degree where my job prospects are currently garbage. I'm graduating in a few months, and I don't want to go to work every day and wear stuffy clothes and make just enough to get by. I would much rather strut around in tiny bikinis, have my super rich stepdad tap my ass every fucking day, and let him spoil me rotten. I think that makes these tits worth the investment!" she said with a laugh, giving her tits a little shake. Jana could see the skepticism in the doctor's eyes, so she continued.

"I know that big tits like these are like... fucking cheat codes... to land hot men," she said, trying to make the doctor understand. "These suckers change the rules. Before, a guy can look right past you, but after... he can't look away. He becomes slowly, completely obsessed. Having big boobs changes how people treat you. It creates lust and desire in anyone around you. These things can literally make a guy love you. It sounds crazy, but it works. It's not silicone or saline or whatever that fills these fakes boobs. It's love potion, Doc, and guys will do anything to dive in face-first."

"Okay..." Kathleen said, not sure if she could cosign with this thought based on her own knowledge of people, but a lot of her patients seemed to think this way, so she couldn't dismiss it out of hand. They were the ones that sported these suckers, so they would see it firsthand. She couldn't count the amount of wedding invitations she received from her patients within the first year of having breast enhancements. Jana was far from the first to come into her office and proclaim her desire to use her new boobs to seduce a married man. Kathleen couldn't speak for the pervious marital status of the men in these situations, but it seemed like these women had no problem landing the men they wanted.

Like the girl who worked on the campaign for this younger, idealistic candidate for the state senate. She believed in him so strongly, and she would do anything for him to notice her. Come election night, when celebrating his victory on stage, it was her standing by his side, her surgically enhanced breasts standing proud in her professional clothing, her hard nipples evident. She REALLY believed in the cause, apparently.

Or the woman who was a very experienced business woman, and she was brought into this web start-up organization to handle a lot of the actual business stuff. She found that no one was listening to her, so her thought was that to get their attention, she should just get massive fake tits. Now, that company was making headlines, and her and the young, handsome CEO, a future billionaire, were always photographed together, looking very, VERY close.

Done listening to Jana pontificate about the power of her big breasts, as so many of her patients seemed to enjoy doing, Kathleen dismissed her with an all-clear. Alone and cleaning up after the check-up, she thought back about all these women that had used what Kathleen had given her for seduction. For winning over someone using their sudden, new, overwhelmingly powerful assets.

Kathleen didn't personally experience a lot of these interactions, as they mainly took place away from her purview, but there was one experience that stuck with her. Now, for a bit of set-up, Kathleen was always hesitant to hire men in the clerical roles in her office, just because, well... come on. You might attract a certain type of man working in an office that specializes in breast implants. Sure, she gave some men job interviews, but at the first sign of something off with them, she'd be done with them. For the medical jobs, she would hire the most qualified people with good references, but for the office roles, she usually hired women. So, anyway, she had hired this one younger woman, a peppy newlywed blonde named Britt. She was very good at her job, and very friendly, and very much in love with her husband.

But one of Kathleen's patients, this woman in her late thirties, named Liz, seemed to be fascinated with the young blonde secretary. Now, Liz was very cool and calm, as her experience as a lawyer probably hardened her. She was quite stunning as well. Kathleen couldn't put her finger on her racial background, but she figured she was of mixed-race, with her bet being half-Asian half-Caucasian. But anyway, she would always ask about Britt to the point where Kathleen eventually realized that Liz was, you know... into Britt. At this point, Kathleen began to clam up and not really get too specific with answers, not wanting to give this woman too much info about her employee. But Liz was undeterred. After her appointments were over, Liz would make her way to the front desk to schedule her next one.

Once there, Liz would be quite shameless, plopping her massive, freshly enhanced breasts onto the front desk, the soft flesh oozing out against the hard surface, making Britt stare at her mile-long cavern of cleavage when dealing with her. Liz would take her time, chatting up the young, newlywed blonde about this or that. Britt seemed intimidated by the forceful lawyer, and she didn't know where to look, either her calm, intimidating face, or her forceful display of her huge, soft, fake breasts. So her eyes would dart between them nervously. Liz enjoyed watching the young woman's struggle. This would happen every time, and when Kathleen would check in with Britt when the conversations were over to see if things went okay, Britt, blushing, would verify that she was fine.

This kept happening, with them having these long conversations after Liz's appointments. Kathleen would try to keep one eye on her young secretary to make sure things were going okay, but she never seemed to be seeking a way out. She was a sweetheart, so she was ever polite, engaging with Liz, unaware of the dark designs this woman clearly had for her. Liz's cool, calm demeanor pushed past any nervousness the young woman had, as she slowly exerted her dominance over the friendly blonde, drawing her under her spell. By the time Britt's eyes stopped darting between her face and her breasts and began nestling firmly in Liz's expansive cleavage, Liz knew the younger woman was nibbling at the bait. And if it all worked out, she'd be nibbling at something else very shortly.

On the day of Liz's last appointment, Kathleen had to leave immediately after for an event across town, walking by Liz at the front desk, chatting up Britt again. Kathleen was happy to be done with Liz, and hoped this odd game she was playing with Britt would be done for good. Britt was a married woman, and by all accounts, completely straight, so she didn't know why Liz was even still trying. But anyway, after the event she had attended finished up, she had to run back to the office to pick up something she forgot. She was just about to pull into the parking lot when she saw that there were still two cars there, right next to each other, when the office should be long empty. Between the cars stood two people... two women, one standing taller than the other, speaking forcefully. It took Kathleen a moment to realize that this was Liz and Britt. Liz was leaning over Britt, her arms on either side of the shorter woman, her cleavage practically right in the married woman's face. Liz didn't look upset but she was talking firmly to the young blonde. Britt looked nervous, but she was making no move to escape. Kathleen was idling in her car, across the street, facing them, frozen watching this. And she was about to move to act when Britt acted first.

Mouth slightly open, Britt's face fell forward until she collided with Liz's succulent cleavage. Britt held her face in place as the lawyer reached around to grip the back of her head, holding her tightly as the younger woman scrubbed her face into her huge, fake tits. Having finally submitted to the female lawyer's advances, the young blonde's hands slid up and pulled up the dark-haired woman's tight top, revealing her braless knockers to the cool, early evening air. Britt's mouth eagerly attacked one of the Asian woman's nipples, sucking fervently. At this same moment, as her head fell back in pleasure, Liz turned and looked right at the frozen doctor, still sitting in her car across the street. The assertive lawyer smirked victoriously. Kathleen ignored her need to get into the office and simply drove away, leaving the young blonde to her chosen fate.

In the first few days afterwards, Britt acted mostly the same at work, but now, knowing what she knew, Kathleen noticed Britt's eyes drifting towards the freshly enhanced women going in and out of the clinic. And she also noticed how Britt would always sneak off to text on her phone whenever she could, something she never used to do. Eventually, as a few months passed, the ring on Britt's finger quietly disappeared. And a month or so after that, Britt simply stopped showing up. When Kathleen called the young married woman to get some answers, it was Liz who answered the phone. With a calm, almost arrogant tone, she explained how young Miss Britt found a new job, a much more important, intensive job, and it would require all of her time and concentration. Getting the picture, Kathleen hung up the phone, eager to not have to deal with Liz and her twisted games ever again.

She did see Liz again a few months later. Kathleen and Andrew were driving through downtown late in the evening, and they drove past this big nightclub. As they did, Kathleen looked out the window and saw Liz, just having left the club, clad in dark, tight pants, a black leather coat, and a matching leather bustier, her huge boobs pouring over the edges. And behind her, following dutifully, was Britt. She had a collar around her neck, with a leash attached, a leash being held by Liz's hand. Britt, this bright, sunny, lovely young lady, being led along like a pet, like a little plaything, by this dominant, icy lawyer with monster knockers. And as Britt followed Liz, she was looking up at the older woman almost worshipfully, as if there were no place she'd rather be.

So yeah, Kathleen had seen how these big breasts she gave to women could change the people around them. How they could bring seemingly latent desires to the surface, even in the most unexpected of people.

***************

As the weeks passed, Andrew had tried to narrow his focus as best possible on the good things, and none of the bad. He stopped taking pictures and refocused on his work in the shop, throwing himself into his work as best he could. When he and Kathleen had free time, he really pushed to spend time together, doing various things they've been wanting to do for a while. Some light travel, visiting nearby attractions they had always meant to check out. Some home activities, some light repairs and renovations, stuff like that.

And for the most part, it worked. His mind wasn't on all the bad things as much as they were before. Maggie was still persistently texting him, and he was doing a better job at just ignoring her. He was able to finally start thinking clearly again, a fact which made him very happy. It seemed like he was finally through the worst of it, and to celebrate, he opted to take Kathleen out for a nice dinner.

He took her to their favorite place, a nice, expensive Italian place near downtown. Andrew was really enjoying this dinner with Kathleen. It was like how it was when they were dating. It was great, and peaceful, and it gave them a chance to just talk in a relaxed, easy manner. By the time the first glasses of wine were on the table, all his recent issues were practically forgotten. Kathleen was happy and smiling, relaxed and laid back. He was in a great mood. Things were going great. Life was good. How could he ever think about trading something this good away?

And then the hammer dropped.

The happy couple had just eased into one of their many deep, philosophical conversations when his attention was stolen from his wife by the people who had just walked into the restaurant. When he identified who it was, his heart sank.

Maggie had just walked in the door.

Literally, Maggie. This woman who had been haunting his mind, taunting him for weeks and weeks and weeks. Here she was, in the flesh. This wasn't a dream. This wasn't a nightmare. This was all real, and he couldn't believe it.

He had to stop himself from reacting too much in front of his wife, since, in the mind of Kathleen, he should barely know her. Maggie didn't give any acknowledgment that she had even seen him, but this couldn't be a coincidence. Despite all the progress he had made, as soon as he saw her, he reverted to that old state he was in before. Every opportunity he had, he stole glimpses at the woman who had been stalking him and haunting his mind.

Naturally, she looked incredible. She wore a tight, clingy black dress, hugging her delicious frame. Since he was accustomed to seeing her either dressed down or in a bikini, this was a new look for her, at least in his eyes. The dress was decent enough, but it was her hot body that made her look so fucking filthy. The dress went down to just above her knees, hugging her thighs, leaving her bare calves exposed. On her feet were a pair of sexy high heels, leaving her toes bare while making her walk in a seductive saunter. The dress hugged her round, juicy butt, molding to the firm cheeks, catching a lot of heated stares from horny husbands all over the place. But, as always with her, it was her massive breasts that captured the most attention. The dress did it's best to cover them, molding to their massive, round shape. But it left a healthy amount of her upper chest exposed, leaving a large chasm of her mouth-watering cleavage exposed. The straps of the dress strained against her shoulders, the black material digging into her soft, golden skin. Her flesh seemed to be glowing, so soft, so tanned, so smooth, aching to be touched. She looked stunning, all made up, her black hair matching the color of her dress as it shimmered in waves down her back. But he couldn't look past those massive boobs of hers. Those suckers jiggled with every move she made. And he could see the indentations of her hard nipples through the dress. God, she looked good.

1...345678