GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew's mind flashed back to that day on the beach. He had seen those big tits bare. He had glimpsed their perfection. He had seen their massive size. He had seen every inch of their smooth, tanned skin in the flesh. He had seen those nipples, hard and calling out to him. And when they... and when she kissed him, and he momentarily lost control, his fingers slid against those big, soft boobs, just for a moment. Not a squeeze, but a tease of their impossible perfection.

Andrew couldn't forget the softness. He couldn't deny that some deep primal part of him wished he had just squeezed those massive tits, just so he could know for sure how good they felt. Just so he could be done with her, and not be haunted by thoughts of how soft they would feel in his palms when he actually got to squeeze them fully. Well, not when, but if... no. No! He was not gonna squeeze those perfect, big boobs.

Not ever.

Not sure if that thought energized him or disappointed him, he shook his head clear and tried to refocus on his wife as she went on and on about whatever she was talking about, but it was coming at a struggle. His eyes wanted to keep drinking in Maggie's luscious frame. She was too irresistible to look past. It was only after a few minutes of being lost in her delicious body that he realized she hadn't come in alone.

Behind her was man, a tall, fit man, probably in his mid-thirties, in an expensive looking gray business suit. He just screamed douchebag. He looked bulked up with a lot of gym muscles, and it seemed like he chose his outfit to showcase those muscles, as it seemed too tight to be practical. He had expensive looking shoes, and his white dress shirt was unbuttoned near the top, showing a bit of chest hair and leaving a spot for the thin gold chain around his neck. His hair was shorn short, almost a buzz, and his beard looked like he spent hours making sure it was perfectly trimmed. He looked a bit too tan as well, as if he spent too much time in the sun. He stood close to Maggie, resting one hand on her lower back as he talked to the hostess. As they waited to be seated, he said something to Maggie, making her giggle.

Andrew's blood began to boil.

Something about this guy really pissed him off. He got bad vibes from him immediately. He looked like a skeevy guy, and it seemed clear what he wanted from Maggie. It seemed so obvious that he was bad news, but Maggie was only giving him cute giggles to whatever he was saying. She was being swayed by his douchey charms, and if things kept up like this, Andrew knew exactly where these two would end up by the end of the night. And it was clear to everyone else in the restaurant, too.

But wait... what was Maggie doing here in this restaurant?

After all the things she had said and done, was it a coincidence that she just showed up here? Couldn't be. Somehow, someway, she knew he would be here. This wasn't her type of place. Not at all. No. She knew exactly what she was doing. His boiling anger towards the d-bag was dissipated slightly as he realized this was probably all part of one of her crazy plans. And although this guy she was with seemed like, just, the worst, she was clearly using him as part of a scheme to make him jealous. And, it had worked. As soon as he saw Maggie with this other guy, this underserving, preening dickhead, his blood boiled with resentment. No... he couldn't let her get to him like this. He had to just forget about her, not acknowledge her, not give in to this game she was playing. He was barely paying attention to his wife as he nodded along to her story, keeping one eye on Maggie and the guy she was with as he tried to put his attention back on his wife.

But it wasn't meant to be.

As Maggie and her friend were being led to their seats, the path the hostess led them on took them right past their table. Andrew put both eyes on his wife, not giving Maggie the opportunity to catch his gaze. But Maggie was not to be deterred.

"Doc!" she called out, excitedly, as she spotted Kathleen. Andrew's wife looked up, startled, taking in this new presence.

"Oh... hi Maggie," Kathleen said through a forced smile. Andrew could read his wife like a book, and he could sense her displeasure at being confronted by her trashy patient again.

"Oh my God, it's so good to see you!" Maggie called out, stopping at their table for a moment.

"Good to see you, too." Kathleen said politely.

"This is my friend, Marco," Maggie said, nodding at her companion. "He runs this big modeling site. He does pictures of all the best girls. Marco, this is the doc who did my tits," she said shamelessly, catching the attention of people at other tables.

"Oh," Marco said, smirking. "You did good work," he added, making Andrew's skin crawl.

"Lovely. I'm glad things are going well," Kathleen stated.

"Yeah! It's all thanks to you, of course," Maggie replied. For the first time, she glimpsed down at Andrew, for just a moment. "Dinner with the hubby, I see?"

"Yes... decided to go out for a nice, quiet night," Kathleen replied, barely hiding her annoyance behind a façade of politeness.

"Oh! Sorry Doc! Didn't mean to butt in. I'll leave you to it, then," she said in that sexy accented voice of hers, glancing at the couple apologetically. She held Andrew's gaze for a moment, her eyes twinkling with amusement. Andrew had to maintain a polite, unknowing façade, but inside, he was boiling. Maggie nodded at them before following the waiting hostess away. Marco followed behind her, eyes glued to Maggie's ass.

As soon as Maggie was out of Kathleen's vision, she rolled her eyes, giving her husband an apologetic glance.

"These are the people I deal with," Kathleen said with a pained smile. He knew this was a point of unhappiness for Kathleen, that her best years were being used on something so artificial. It is something they talked about a lot, and he gave her a warm, loving nod. Trying to refocus on her wine, she spoke up again. "And that one is clearly a world beater," she said dismissively. Andrew shrugged his shoulders, but inside, his stomach dropped in regret. If Kathleen knew that Maggie was haunting his mind, his nightmares and fantasies. If his wife knew that Andrew had spent so much time with Maggie, of all people, and had gone so far with her... she'd be heartbroken. Completely shattered. He vowed to himself to conquer this wicked temptress and move on from this madness.

But Maggie was doing her best to not be forgotten. She was seated across the room, but right in his eyeline. As Kathleen and Andrew began chatting about what she would do if she left behind her clinic to do more fulfilling work, his eyes kept looking over her shoulder, at Maggie's seated form. She was facing him, so he had a perfect view of her. Maggie kept glancing up at him, eyes twinkling, barely able to contain the smile crossing her plump lips. Andrew had a perfectly framed view of her succulent cleavage, and despite his best efforts, his eyes kept drifting from his wife's pretty face to Maggie's amazing, jiggling breasts. His wife was exposing her innermost regrets about her line of work, and as she did, his eyes couldn't stop staring at the fruits of her labor. Those big, perfect fake breasts on Maggie's chest. Even though his wife resented her job, with the way Andrew was gawking, it certainly didn't seem to bother him.

As the meal went on, Maggie teased him. She winked at him every time she caught him staring. She bent over slightly, showcasing her succulent cleavage for him. She let a finger trace over her hard nipple through her dress. She toyed with the hem of her top at her chest, as if subconsciously tempted to rip it off and show Andrew the goods again. Sometimes, when both of their partners weren't looking, she'd give him an air kiss, or let one her fingers slide into her cleavage. She was driving him crazy, and he had practically stopped paying attention to Kathleen, on a night meant for just him and her. He was lucky he hadn't been caught, but she'd been pouring her heart out for him, so it was understandable for her to miss a couple things here and there. And while his wife bared his soul for him, he didn't even bother to listen, finding that Maggie's huge fake breasts were far more worthy of his attention. He tried to ignore her, but it was a real struggle.

His cock was hard as concrete in his pants.

He tried again to focus on Kathleen as they were served their meals, but he couldn't stop himself from staring at Maggie. Being in her presence brought all these deep, dark desires back to the surface, and it was a miracle that his wife hadn't noticed his consternation. This was supposed to be a night about Andrew and Kathleen, and here was Maggie, spoiling everything. It was as he finished his plate that he realized that he was barely getting away with this extended staring, and if didn't stop himself, he was gonna get caught. Pushing his chair back, he excused himself to go to the restroom. He stood up and composed himself, feeling Maggie's stare on his backside as he walked away.

Once he was in the men's room, he stood in front of the sink for a moment, trying to compose himself and push these intrusive thoughts of Maggie out of his head. He bent down and splashed some water on his face before looking at his reflection.

What was he doing? He had done so well keeping her away, but as soon as she was back in his presence again, it all came rushing back. The obsession... the lust... the memories. The animal inside him... that beast... it was making Andrew slobber all over himself at the mere sight of the British slut. Maggie was a specter of his greatest mistake, and it was haunting him. To be free from her, he needed to conquer these traitorous thoughts. He needed to reach a point where he could truly be over Maggie, and the dark desires she brought out of him, so if he was ever in her presence again, he wouldn't be affected. After a few minutes of regathering himself, he had cleared his head of these nasty thoughts, and his married cock had softened in his pants. He was good. He could go back out there. He would be over Maggie and her dark temptations. Nodding to himself, steeling his resolve, he stepped out of the bathroom, into the small hallway that led into the main dining area, a man anew.

And then he ran face first into a waiting Maggie.

He stepped back quickly, as if burned by this minor physical contact. Seeing who it was, his stomach filled with dread. All those defenses he had worked up in himself immediately went right out the window. Maggie stood there, smirking, hands on her hips, blocking his passage. The little hall they were in was hidden behind a corner, and dimly lit, meaning they were alone, and no one seated in the restaurant could see them.

"What are you doing here?" Andrew asked in a harsh whisper, suddenly filled with panic again.

"Well, nature calls, right?" she replied with a grin, making Andrew stare at her skeptically.

"What are you doing here at this restaurant? How did you know I'd be here?" Andrew said, cutting to the point.

"Well, I have my ways," she teased, raising her eyebrows. "C'mon, Andrew... can't this just be a coincidence? Isn't it possible that there are only so many good places around here for couples to go on a date?" she stated, her sexy accent sending a thrill through him, despite everything.

"A date?" he replied, still disapproving of that d-bag she was with.

"What? You don't care for Marco? Well, feel free to take his place... I certainly wouldn't mind..." Maggie stated with a heated pause.

"Maggie, I..." he began.

"Marco helps run a pretty big modeling site. If I can't get it from you, I'll have to get it somewhere," she teased.

"I... I... you know what, I don't care," Andrew said. "This is clearly not an accident. I... I need you to stay away from me. This is over!"

"What's over?" she replied, raising her eyebrows pointedly. He gave her a stern stare.

"This... everything. Blowing up my phone. Following me. And breaking into my house!" he said, angrily, only now remembering that major intrusion. She only grinned.

"Why? Are you jealous of Marco?" She asked.

"No, Maggie, I'm not jealous." he replied.

"You sure?" The British tease replied with a raised eyebrow. "It doesn't bother you that he might be feeling these tits tonight?"

"Uh..." he stammered, wincing at the thought of that undeserving asshole feeling up those perfect tits. "Yes, I'm sure. I just want you to leave me alone. Please!" he plead firmly.

"So... do you want me to stop texting you?" she asked with a teasing smile.

"Yes!" he stated.

"Do you want me to stop following you around?" she asked.

"Yes!"

"Do you want me to stop begging you to take more pictures of me?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want me to give you a blowjob?"

"Yes!" he announced more loudly. "No... wait..." he stammered, looking up at her smirking face. "Oh yeah, real funny. You got me." he said sarcastically.

"So... do you?" she asked with a giggle, raising her eyebrows.

"No, I don't!" he stated firmly. "Just... leave me alone, and let me by," he plead, looking to move around her. But she stepped forward.

"Shame," she whispered. "Because I give, like... amazing blowjobs. I barely have a gag reflex anymore, so... I could, like, take every inch of you down my throat," she said, making him shiver as she moved in close. "I can make any man squirm. I can make any man pass out with just my mouth. I can suck a man dry."

Andrew shivered as she moved in, teasing his belt buckle with her fingers. His cock stiffened once more with her filthy language.

"I came here planning to suck a dick tonight. To give a man the best blowjob of his life. To blow his fucking mind. Do you want that man to be that pervy asshole at my table, or you?" she let the question hang, lips near his ear, as her fingers began trailing lower. "Please let it be you," she panted hotly, her accented voice going straight to his cock, making it throb with delight. Knowing where this was going sent a jolt through him, causing him to step back, putting his hands on her arms and guiding her away from him, towards the other side of the hall.

"Maggie," he began. "Leave me alone. Please." He pled firmly. He saw the fire in her as her eyes narrowed slightly, but she didn't say anything. Releasing his grip on her, he turned and walked away, leaving her behind as she stared daggers into his back.

The rest of the meal went on without incident, and he was able to avoid staring at Maggie for the rest of dinner, somehow. It was only much later, back at the house, when his phone pinged in his pocket. He opened it up and saw a text from Maggie. Despite knowing better, he opened it up and read the message.

'I just gave Marco the douchebag the best blowjob of his life. It should have been you...'

Andrew barely stopped himself from throwing his phone into the wall.

***********

Maggie was in great spirits.

Sitting in the humid heat the next afternoon under a canopy, having lunch and people watching, she couldn't feel more at ease.

It was so good to finally talk to Andrew again, face-to-face. Seeing him again, speaking with him, being in his presence... it was intoxicating. If she had any doubts about her feelings, seeing him again erased them. She was CRAZY about him! Absence made the heart grow fonder, and that applied both ways. He might try to act all tough and invulnerable, but as soon he was back in her presence, he was stammering and stuttering like a teenager with a crush!

It was probably to be expected. Even though they hadn't actually been in the same room for a few weeks now, all the things she'd been up to lately had made things a bit more intimate between them. Maggie had been following him around, learning his every move, his habits and foibles. And she'd been in his house too, his most private place, a location she shouldn't be able to see. She had lain on his bed, where he slept every night. Her head rested where his did. She smelled his masculine sent. She knew him in a deep, intimate way, and he understood that now.

Andrew knew what she was up to. He knew she'd been following him around, although he'd never caught her in the act. He knew she'd been in his home. And yet, he didn't do anything about it. He didn't call the police. He didn't tell her to stop. He just kept letting it all happen.

Because deep down, he liked it.

Andrew loved the attention. He loved being seduced. He loved having his privacy invaded by a slut like her. That's why she kept doing it. If he wasn't so into it, this would have all gotten so dreadfully boring. Sure, by seeing how he'd been carrying himself lately, looking all upset and tense, it might seem like he didn't like it, but he did. She knew the signs well.

Maggie loved how nice and friendly he was. She admired his strong will and loyalty. It was this side of him that made her love him. It was this side of him that inspired all sorts of starry-eyed thoughts. A wedding... romantic getaways... sharing a life together... having a nice house... and lots of beautiful babies. But what really cemented her attraction to him was that other side of him. The side of him that kept bringing him back into her orbit, despite knowing better. The lusty sex-craving man just beneath the surface. That part of him was what made her wanna ride his big, fat, married dick for days on end. The thought of bringing that side of him to the surface was so hot to her. The thought of breaking through that friendly veneer by the sheer force of her attractiveness. The thought that she could change a man due to her incredible good looks and her large breasts was indescribably sexy to the seductive British tart. She knew she had what it took to wear him down and make him behave like the sex-crazed animal he was, and she also knew she had what it took to tame that animal. To make him hers fully, so she could bring it out of him whenever she wanted. At that point, he'd be the perfect man, so devoted to her in a romantic way on one hand, and so deliriously hot for her on the other.

It would be perfect.

Maggie smiled to herself in pride, very pleased at how well this was going. She was pretty good at the whole stalker thing because she'd done it a few times before. That's why she knew all the telltale signs of his true feelings for her. It had been awhile, and it had never been this drawn out, but she knew she was wearing him down. He was so tense and so desperate that he'd soon have no choice but to destroy her horny twat with that big married cock of his.

She couldn't wait.

Sure, other people might get caught in the mix before they came together for good. People like Marco. Yeah, he was kind of an obnoxious prick, but he served a purpose. To make Andrew super jealous. And that mission was a success. She did have to give Marco a mind-melting blowjob at the end of the night, but it was worth it just to see her dream man again.

Andrew had been so cute, trying to act like he didn't care that Marco was with her. Maggie had noticed the way he kept glancing over at her with green eyes. He wanted her bad, and there was no point denying it. The way he looked at her, how nervous and upset he'd been... how could he even say to himself that he wasn't into Maggie? It was so obvious. Andrew clearly spent the entire meal resisting the urge to march over to her, slide himself balls-deep in her dripping gash, and just make the scheming British slut scream!

Grabbing a French fry between her delicate fingers, she smeared it through a dollop of ketchup before bringing it to her mouth. People were walking past her on the sidewalk as she glanced across the street, just in time to see Andrew emerge from his shop, heading towards his car, glancing over his shoulder as he did so. Grabbing the rest of her cheeseburger and forcing it into her mouth, she got to her feet and quickly moved down the street, skirt flouncing in the wind, as she made her way to her own car, leaving all her trash behind.

1...345678