All Comments on 'Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 01'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 6 years ago
Simply amazing

I loved the humiliation aspect of it. The sex store scene was amazing. The pee play father/son/son scene was original. Just please keep writing. I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ginny's back

Thank you for bringing Ginny back. Being nude at work is a great concept, especially if others are brought in to humiliate her at work. The black father introducing his coming of age sons to the pleasures of a submissive white women, is long overdue. The pissing and her gargling the piss is a stroke of genius. Hope you advance Ginny’s humiliation and submissive nature to the extreme. Keep’s you wanting to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Piercing

I'm still hoping she will get the piercings that have been discussed before.

Have enjoyed all of Ginny's adventure so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story and well written.

You are being good to your readers by using a spell cchecker. But you really need an editor to keep out errors like

"Lester corrected his son, "No. She wants it in all three holes. Let's unstrap her and give her want she wants."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Getting extreme?

I love several parts of this story like the things at work and at the sex shop.

Other bits are too much for me, nipple clamps for an hour ?? Dear God no, don’t try that one at home. Unless you want nerve damage!

Weights- it’s not a turn off exactly it’s a thing that I’ve never understood, I really can’t see what the attraction is, short term it causes pain and if that’s what she wants fair enough. Never worked out why weights are a turn on for the other person.

Then there’s the water sports - that and references to/ acts of incest are a massive turn off. Both are beyond messed up from my POV.

I know if we all had the same kinks life would be boring. Overall it’s pretty well written. I just hope I don’t have to skip past too much of the following chapters.

lookbob66lookbob66about 2 years ago

There are a large number of different stories and the author hasn’t divulged what order they are to be read in. Gin1517, If you’re on this app, could you tell us the correct order?

Gln1517Gln1517about 2 years agoAuthor

The Humiliation series is last. I would suggest following the published date. That should help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES