Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice took the weights off her pussy clips but left the clips on. "Thought you were done, huh? You have a ways to go." Janice then added the weights to those already on her tits. Ginny's nipples now had one pound of weights attached to each clip on her nipples. To ease the new discomfort she bent forward so the weights swung and pulled her nipples down.

Nancy looked at Ginny, smiled and said, "Now, I think our customers would like to see demonstrations of your other items. Go into the main room and invite those customers into this room to see the demonstration."

Ginny, for the briefest of moments, didn't move. But as if in a trance she moved toward the door with weights swinging freely from her nipples. Janice opened the door and Ginny, with her hands still cuffed behind her back, entered the main room of the shop. A man had replaced Nancy behind the counter and the woman who made up the couple, gasped out loud, "She's naked!"

That got the attention of the eight or nine customers left in the main room. They all looked up from whatever pornography they were looking at and stared at Ginny. She took the opportunity to announce that she would be demonstrating various items in the Esoterica room and they were invited to attend. Ginny turned and walked back into the room. Everyone was staring at Ginny's ass and she new it. The waves of humiliation washed over her but instead of crying or trying to hide her nudity, she stood as straight as she could, the weights swinging into her body below her tits, and walked back toward Nancy who was holding a bottle of lube as the others followed.

Nancy took Ginny by the arm and pushed her head down so it rested on a display case. "Keep your tits off the display case. Don't want it scratched. Besides, our customers want to see your tits being pulled by the weights."

Nancy faced the audience. "Now, Ginny here is doing this because she is submissive and wants to be humiliated, so don't think we are doing this against her will. We will cause her some pain because that's what the items being shown to you, cause pain. If we can add to Ginny's humiliation, all the more fun."

Squirting some lube in her hand, Nancy asked the woman who had come in to the store with her male companion, to spread Ginny's asscheeks since she couldn't do it herself with her hands cuffed behind her. The woman looked at her friend who gave her the go ahead sign with a tilt of his head towards Ginny. The woman walked forward and pulled Ginny's cheeks apart.

"Ginny, thank the lady for holding open your cheeks so we can see this butt plug go up your ass."

Ginny stammered out "thank you for spreading my ass cheeks."

Nancy took the lube from her palm and pushed two of her fingers into Ginny's asshole. She worked a third finger in as Janice lubed up the butt plug and put the tip against Ginny's ass and slowly began to push in. The woman selected from the customers kept Ginny's cheeks spread as Janice worked the plug in.

"The purpose of the butt plug, as I'm sure you know, is to expand the asshole so that it can receive either a larger plug or dildo, a cock, or a fist. Janice has the plug in know and it will not come out unless we pull it out. You can let go of her cheeks now."

The woman let go of Ginny's cheeks but couldn't resist giving her ass a couple of light slaps.

"Oh, you can do better than that, can't you?" Nancy asked.

The woman smiled and spanked Ginny's ass four times, delivering them with sufficient force that the sound of the spanks reverberated around the room. There were smiles and applause from the customers.

"We have four implements here. There are...14, 15 of you. We will demonstrate three of these which means, if you want, you can take three strokes each on Ginny here with the implement of your choice. Ginny, that's ok with you, right?" Nancy said, patting Ginny's ass as she spoke. The customers laughed but when Nancy dipped her fingers in Ginny's pussy and pulled them out showing how wet she was, they laughed.

"Well, I am using the whip on her," said one man. After the laughter stopped, the woman who had held Ginny's asscheeks apart, asked Nancy "Why doesn't she have one of the dildos in her pussy?"

"Good idea," Nancy said and she opened the package containing the 10 inch long 2 inch thick dildo. Nancy lubed the dildo and bent down but the woman stopped her.

"She should put it in herself. I think we would all like to see that and if it slips out during her whippings or paddling I am sure we can think of an appropriate punishment."

Nancy thought a moment and undid Ginny's cuffs, laying them on the counter. She handed Ginny the dildo pulled on the weights on Ginny's tits and said, "All the way in."

Ginny took the dildo and with the butt plug firmly seated in her ass, Ginny pushed the head of the dildo between her legs and into her pussy. Her wetness and the lube helped as Ginny spread her legs and bent her knees to push the dildo farther up her pussy. The customers were now encouraging her.

"Yeah, all the way in there."

"Out and back in, now all the way in."

Ginny listened to the remarks and yet another wave of humiliation washed over her as the entire dildo was no inside her. There was some applause and Nancy turned Ginny around so her ass was facing the group.

"We'll start with the flogger. Three strokes."

A large man who had been watching stepped up and delivered three quick slaps to Ginny's ass. Ginny made no sound as another man struck her three times. The only sound was the slapping sound of the flogger hitting Ginny's ass. By the time the next three had finished, Ginny's ass was beginning to turn red but she kept squeezing her legs to keep the dildo inside.

"The tawse is next, Nancy said. "You can see by the quality of this instrument that it is going to impart a nasty bite and it can be used on other parts of the body."

The companion of the only woman in the group took the tawse from Nancy and struck Ginny's ass on each cheek and then on her lower left thigh, causing Ginny's knees to bend. The next man repeated the blows only finishing on Ginny's lower right thigh. The next three customers concentrated on Ginny's ass. By the end, her ass was red and very blotchy.

"Ok, the whip is next and the dildo hasn't slipped out," said Nancy as she reached between Ginny's legs to feel for the dildo. Two men used the whip on Ginny's ass and upper thighs and Ginny thought she could stand the last three.

To Ginny's relief one man didn't want to take part but the next man brought the whip up three times into Ginny's pussy, causing her to yell. The last left was the woman. She said to Nancy that she wanted to use the whip on Ginny's tits and that she wanted to try to whip off the nipple clamps and weights. Nancy told her that they would probably not come off but the woman said what fun it would be to try.

Nancy turned Ginny around and she could barely stand. She leaned back against the display case; her legs widely spread so that the tip of the dildo deep in her pussy was visible.

"Hold up your tits," said the woman.

Ginny cupped her breasts in each hand but this action caused the weights to swing and pull on her nipples. Instinctively, Ginny shut her eyes as the woman brought the whip down on her right tit. Ginny felt the nipple clamp move but it did not come off. When the woman struck her left tit, the pain was almost two much to bear as the final stroke fell on Ginny's right tit. The clamps and weights were still attached.

Nancy and Janice moved in front of Ginny as the customers watched. Each woman took hold of one of Ginny's tits and released the clips from her nipples. Janice had retrieved a shopping bag and put the clamps and weights inside. The flogger, tawse and whip were put in the bag.

"With everyone watching, I want you to spread your legs and remove your dildo." Nancy said.

Ginny bent at the knees and with every eye in the room on her she reached between her legs for the end of the dildo and began to pull on the exposed tip. Slowly, the dildo slipped out with a squishing sound. Ginny held the dildo but didn't move, keeping her legs spread and her gaping pussy open to view. Customers were watching but happily for Nancy and Janice, they were buying, too. As customers made their selections Nancy herded them out of the room to the cashier counter.

"I don't know what it is that makes you submit to this kind of treatment but you do seem to like it." Nancy continued as Janice put the cuffs and other items that Ginny was to purchase in the bag.

"I have know that I am submissive for a while and I have had many experiences with my submission. The need to be humiliated is growing and part of it. That's all I can tell you."

"Well, I think it's cool when anyone can express their sexuality like you can." Janice said. "I have all your things in the bag except the cane which you can carry out and the, uh, plug."

"Oh, I forgot about that," said Ginny.

"Why don't you wear it home?" Nancy said. "You didn't have an enema before so probably best so you don't mess up your car. One more thing. We made a lot of sales today thanks to your, uh, demonstration. Would you consider doing this again for a percentage of the sales?"

"Well, I have a job. Believe it or not, that's what this stuff is for. I work nude and my two bosses, one male one female, are free to dominate me. My husband knows of this and approves. So, it's really a 24/7 lifestyle for me. But, put one of your cards in the bag and I will let you know."

Janice picked up the bag and she and Ginny walked out of the room where some of the customers who had witnessed and took part in her humiliation were paying for their purchases.

Ginny told Janice that she needed her jacket and Janice went to get it. She held the jacket and bag in one arm as she opened the door.

"I'll walk you to your car." Janice smiled and Ginny followed her into the parking lot naked with a butt plug in her ass. Janice found Ginny's keys and opened the door.

Ginny put on her jacket and told Janice goodbye and drove home, lost in her recollections of the day.

She removed the butt plug when she shut the garage door. Mike was already home and she told him about everything that had happened. She always did.

"What do you think about me going back and being a model?" She struck a pose as they sat in bed later that night.

"I was a bit concerned for your safety. But, if I went as a customer and no one knew I was your husband, I could keep an eye out and maybe even get to whip your ass."

"Silly. You can do that anytime you want. Maybe I will do it. Let's see."

Mike lay in bed thinking. If the need in Ginny for more humiliating submissive situations was increasing, he would have to enlist some friends to help and he formulated in his mind who he would reach out to. But would it be enough to get the same people involved or would he need to entertain the idea of people being involved who didn't know Ginny? The group that Ginny and he belonged to certainly had expanded and included friends and even Ginny's parents but Mike thought it would have to go into areas that he and Ginny had never explored. Obviously, her experience in the adult boutique was with total strangers. Ginny said she was really humiliated and really turned on. He would reach out to friends tomorrow while Ginny was at work.

The next morning Ginny left for work wearing sweatpants and a pullover which she remove once she was in the office. Mike, taking advantage of not having any lectures to give or papers to grade, put in a call to Connie, who had once bought Ginny at auction and had been involved in some of Ginny's heavier scenes.

Mike explained why he was calling and Connie listened intently as Mike explained his wife's growing need for more humiliation and submission.

"You can't say that Ginny hasn't experienced a great deal. But it is not totally surprising that she wants to take her submissiveness to deeper levels. Some subs reach a point that they are comfortable with and stop there. Others, like Ginny, want to go farther. Each person is different." Connie explained.

"I have an idea or two floating around in my wicked little mind." Connie laughed. " Increase the humiliation aspect of whatever scene I can come up with, right? Call you in a day or two."

"That's right and thanks, Connie."

"No problem. You know, Mike, Ginny is lucky to have you."

"No. I am lucky to have her."

Mike called Jonathan next. Jonathan had really been the first to know of Ginny's submissive nature. He had arranged all of Ginny's auctions and had taken part in scenes with Ginny and his wife, Grace, who was also submissive.

As with Connie, Mike explained the reason for the call and that he had just spoken to Connie.

"Do you think Ginny will want to be auctioned again?" Jonathan asked. Before he could answer, however, he heard Grace say in the background that she always thought Ginny would do it again.

Mike said he thought she would be they hadn't discussed it yet. In any event, he wanted to see what suggestions or plan Connie came up with before asking Ginny about doing an auction. They left it that Mike and Ginny should come over if nothing happened with Connie and Jonathan and Grace would give some thought to making an auction more humiliating for Ginny.

A few hours later, the phone rang and it was Connie.

"Do you think you could come out to the farm on Friday night? I think I might have a humiliating adventure for dear Ginny."

"We can make it, I am sure."

"Do you want anyone other than myself and you to witness what takes place?"

"How about Jonathan and Grace."

Connie thought that was great but gave Mike no more details.

Mike called Kathy and told her not to subject Ginny to anything harsh on Friday. She said she would tell Scott when he got back from a meeting outside the building.

Ginny, naked as usual, was working at her terminal when Kathy buzzed her.

"No spanking for you on Friday. Guess you and Mike are going out somewhere."

"Wonder where? Scott still in meetings?"

"Probably until Monday. Ginny, can I ask how it went in the store?"

Ginny told Kathy everything that happened when she went to the boutique to pick up the items the Scott and Kathy would use on her.

"Ginny, this has really escalated for you, hasn't it? Are you sure you want to continue?"

"Please, Kathy, don't even think of stopping dominating me in the office. If you and Scott can make it even more humiliating, I would love it. I really need to do this. Please."

"We don't intend to stop as long as you want to continue. There are things happening at a business level that I can't tell you about because all the details haven't been worked out. That's why Scott has been in meetings all week. If certain things get finalized, I think it will be no problem increasing your humiliations." Kathy said no more on the subject.

That night Mike told Ginny that they were going to Connie's with Grace an Jonathan. Ginny wondered if she would see Lester, Richard and George who worked for Connie. She asked Mike if he knew but he told Ginny that all Connie said was to make sure you were given an enema and that you arrive naked.

"Well, that was a foregone conclusion," Ginny said.

Mike and Ginny picked up Grace and Jonathan; Ginny sat in the back, naked and Grace slid into the backseat as well.

Ginny was surprised that Grace was dressed because she was submissive as well.

"Well, I was planning to be but Connie called Jonathan and said that there was only going to be one sub tonight. Looks like you're the focus of tonight's fun."

When they arrived, Ginny was surprised that Connie came out to greet them, not George, Connie's butler.

"Ginny, you look wonderful. You should always wear that outfit." Connie hugged the naked Ginny and squeezed her ass. The others laughed. Connie ushered her four guests into the house and the large front room. Everyone found seats but Ginny remained standing. Mike smiled at her.

"Ginny, stand over here," said Connie as she pointed to a spot in the middle of the room. "Hands behind your head. That's it. Now, tell us why you're here."

"I am submissive and I love to be humiliated. I want to experience more humiliation than I have in the past and that's why I am standing naked with my hands behind my head with my husband and friends watching me."

"Well, we are going to do just that." Connie said. "We are going to the stable and we are going to watch you. You will do everything you are told. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Connie walked to an end table and picked up a leather collar and fastened it around Ginny's neck. She also attached leather cuffs to Ginny's wrists and attached them to her collar.

"Do we have your permission, Ginny, to punish you, use you, or humiliate you in anyway we decide? You will not be permanently marked or injured but beyond that, you will submit to anything. Do you consent?"

"Yes, Mistress Connie."

"I have decided that tonight, you are going to entertain us. You are going to be the star of a show and your stage is in the stable."

Connie began to play with Ginny's nipples. She pulled two nipple clamps from her pocket and attached them to Ginny's nipples. She connected a small silver chain to each clip and attached a leash to the silver chain and led Ginny outside toward the stable. Mike, Jonathan, and Grace followed; all three watching Ginny's ass as she walked with her tits pulled in front of her.

In the stable were three chairs in front of a raised platform. The only items on the platform were a padded covering and a spanking bench. Lester, Connie's stable manager, even though there were no horses on Connie's farm, was standing on the platform holding a leather paddle. Connie handed the end of the leash to Lester who tugged on the leash and pulled Ginny onto the platform.

Lester, a tall black man who had dominated Ginny in the past, un lipped the leash but kept the clamps on Ginny. He pulled on the clips and Ginny moved toward Lester's chest.

"Seems like we just can't keep you away, Miss Ginny, so I need to give you a night you won't soon forget. Lester was now undressing and knew that very soon she would be servicing Lester's very large cock as well as some sort of punishment on her ass.

He led Ginny toward the padded spanking bench and Ginny laid across the device as Lester undid Ginny's hands from her collar and reattached them to the base of the bench. He pulled her legs apart and attached her ankles to the bench. Lester ran his hand over her ass and he began to spank her; not hard at first but Lester's spanks grew more intense and Ginny's ass began to wiggle and turn red.

"You know there are usually three of us in the stable when you're here. Well George and Richard are away so I had to bring in some assistants and you are going to service them and do whatever they or I tell you to do. I think that's pretty clear."

"Yes, Lester. I will obey you and the others."

"Good."

Lester stripped and walked toward Ginny. Her eyes were level with Lester's large cock; a cock she had sucked and been fucked in both her pussy and ass. Ginny always felt full when she was with Lester. Lester was now in front of Ginny and pulled her hair so her head looked up into Lester's face.

"Open your mouth." Ginny did as she was told, opening her mouth as wide as she could because there was no chance of sucking Lester's large cock if she didn't. Lester pushed his cock head into Ginny's mouth and began to push deeper. He made Ginny gag twice as more of his cock penetrated her mouth. Lester pulled back and held the tip of his cock inside her mouth as Ginny tongued and licked. He thrust in and Ginny's eyes flew open as more than half of his huge penis hit the back of her throat. Lester didn't move. He kept his cock in Ginny's mouth until she began to choke, then he pulled out.