Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

"You like that, don't you, Ginny."

Ginny didn't respond. She was to the spanking bench and all she did was stare at Lester's cock waiting for him to resume.

"I bet you didn't know, missy, that I have children. Yep. Two twin boys. I thought it was time to see how a submissive woman like yourself, wants to please. I know my boys are not virgins. I don't think 19 year old boys are virgins. Must be a law. So, not only am I going to enjoy your mouth, pussy and asshole, but they are going to enjoy them, too!"

Two tall, very trim young men came onto the platform from one of the stalls. Ginny turned her head and saw them. Both over six feet tall, and like their father, extremely well developed.

"These are my boys, Steven and Blake. They have been doing some projects for Miss Connie and she promised them a little bonus so she asked me if it would be alright if all three of us fucked you why Miss Connie and your friends and husband watch. I told her that we would love to."

Steven and Blake stood in front of Ginny and she didn't need to be told what do do as one of the boys pushed his cock into her mouth. She leaned slightly forward and took the cock into her mouth.

"The cock you're sucking belongs to Steven. That's Blake who is rubbing your ass."

Steven pulled his large cock out of Ginny's mouth and it was Blake's turn. Blake who was obviously enjoying Ginny's efforts said, "Oh, yeah."

"My boys have had sex before but never with a submissive woman. I have told them all about your adventures here on the farm and they couldn't wait to have a prime piece of submissive white pussy."

To emphasize the point, Lester slapped Ginny's ass very hard causing her to move forward and gag on Blake's thick cock. Lester continued his spanking as Steven replaced his brother in Ginny's mouth. Lester stopped spanking and Ginny could feel him putting lube on her ass and pushing in two, then three fingers deep into her asshole.

Blake got behind Ginny and with her ass exposed on the spanking bench, he slid his cock into Ginny's pussy. As he fucked Ginny she kept on sucking Steven.

"Put some fingers in her ass, Blake," Lester said. Blake took two fingers and pushed them into Ginny's ass. Feeling no resistance he put another finger in.

Blake said to his brother, "I think she wants it in both her holes."

Lester corrected his son, "No. She wants it in all three holes. Let's unstrap her and give her want she wants."

Lester uncuffed Ginny's wrists and ankles from the bench. He told Blake to lay down on the padded platform and for Ginny to climb on to his cock. Ginny squatted over his cock and eased her pussy over his large cock. When he was in all the way, she began to move up and down on his cock and felt his cock head hit her cervix. Steven was directed by his father to get behind Ginny and fuck her asshole. He positioned himself behind Ginny and pushed his cock into her ass.

Ginny couldn't tell who was larger as both cocks drove deep into her. Lester grabbed her hair and pulled her head up so that Ginny could suck his cock.

"Lester," Connie yelled, "all of you cum in her mouth."

"Yes, ma'am," Lester answered.

"When you boys are ready, pull out and cum in her mouth."

Lester began to drive his cock deep into Ginny's throat but Steven said he was ready to cum. He pulled out of Ginny's ass and moved to her head. Lester pulled out and moved behind Ginny. Steven shoved his cock into Ginny's mouth and came as soon as he entered.

"Don't swallow, Ginny. Get all their cum in your mouth and show us," ordered Connie.

Ginny tried to hold all off Steven's cum in her mouth but some slid down her throat when Lester pushed his cock into her ass in one stroke. He pulled his cock out of Ginny's asshole only to plunge back in. Lester was ready to cum and he pulled his cock from Ginny's ass and stood in front of Ginny. She opened her mouth as Lester came. His cum now mixed with Steven's as Blake pushed Ginny off and knelt in front of her. Most of his cum hit Ginny in the face but she did manage to get some in her mouth.

"Show us," Connie said.

Ginny opened her mouth to show her small audience the result of her efforts. When Connie told Ginny to swallow, she did.

Lester stuck his cock back into Ginny's mouth.

"You know what's next." Lester said.

Ginny raised her eyes to look at Lester as his piss began to fill her mouth. She swallowed as quickly as she could. When Lester had finished, Steven stuck his cock into Ginny's mouth.

"Clean me off."

Ginny licked Steven's cock clean. He then pulled his cock from her mouth and said, "Open."

Ginny slowly opened her mouth and Steven began to piss.

"Hold it in your mouth," he said as he stopped. "Show us."

Ginny held her mouth open but wasn't ready for what Steven told her to do.

"Gargle."

Ginny tried but ended up choking and spitting out the piss. Blake was standing next to her and began to piss on her face. Ginny was able to catch some of his stream in her mouth and swallow.

Lester waived the boys away and got Ginny a towel.

Jonathan went up to Lester and was having a conversation with him as Mike, Grace and Connie went to Ginny.

Mike was drying the piss from her body and Graced asked how Ginny was feeling.

"Totally humiliated and totally fucked. It was unbelievable!"

"I'll say," said Grace.

Jonathan came over to Mike. "I have an idea to make the auction a bit more interesting."

To be continued.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers