Gnarly's Angels Ch. 05: Girls, Girls, Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was hoping you might do that." She giggled. "I finally realized what you wrote on me. Between you and the old guy who wrote on my other cheek I made $447.00 in tips. No way was I sharing with the other waitresses. I guess I should thank you."

"No need. I'm gonna help you the rest of the week."

"You are?" His fingers graze her clam making her shiver.

"This tips for free."

He spits on her anal pucker, making her eyes flare beneath her sunglasses. His finger probing her button she grins. "Tip as in fingertip?"

"Only for starters." He lines the butt plug up and nudges it inside her hole.

"What are you doing back there?" She laughs.

Looking back at him Gnarly had the sharpie clenched between his lips as he removes the cap. Holding it in hand now, he winks down at Beth. "Signature move." To the right side of the butt plug he uses the marker to make a thick straight line from side to side between her cheek. "Gonna write BIG TIPS ONLY, but darker. Let it wear off on it's own. Tan daily so it stays on there after its worn off. Show your ass to every fella you serve and collect the bankroll. The plug being round it'll leave a big tan line all the way around your asshole. The marker just made it the letter G."

"For Gavin?"

"For Good Girl."

"Not what I expected." She frowned. "I wanted the tip of your dick."

"Not today. Earn your tips the rest of the week, after that I'll stay the night with you and Sam."

"Why Samantha too?"

"Because, I cut her short yesterday. Just like I'm cutting you short today."

"So you expect a threesome?"

"I don't expect anything. Invite me over next week."

"Can I roll over and let you lotion my front?"

"I got more cabinets to sand. Wear that plug three more days even at work. Let the guys see it. Fantasies will cough up wallets."

"What if they want to...tip me their tips?" She smirks.

"Tell them you have to share with the other waitresses." He chuckles. "Ain't a one there, sides you worth touching. So moneys all yours. Tips too."

"Did you rewrite the 50%?"

"Nope. I wrote THANK YOU. COME AGAIN."

"Oh my God. I feel like a whore."

"In denial?"

"No." She laughs.

"Didn't think so. Have a good week."

"Miss you already."

He stands up stretching. Looking out over the other brownstones he spots the wo guys who always used their telescope to check out the girls on the roof. They were both giving him a thumbs up. He smirked and offered a friendly salute. Let them have their fun. The men would zoom in on Beth's bottom for the rest of her stay in the sun. She knew.

Gavin headed back inside for another thirty minutes of sanding. Finishing up the cabinet itself, he cleaned up the dusty mess, before feeling the need for a nap. Closing up he hears the sound of footsteps and sobbing. Concerned, he heads down until seeing Vicki Chow bringing her bicycle up. Instantly, he notices her front tire bent. She herself had a tear in both knees on her bike pants.

"What happened to you?" Gnarly reaches her, taking the bicycle from her grasp and letting her head upstairs first. Limping, she remains silent until they stand in front of her apartment door. As Gnarly sets her bike down examining it, he knew the frame was hopelessly bent. Puffing his cheeks he looks up at her shyness.

"Hit and run. I was on my way back from a delivery. A car slammed into me and drove off. I lay in the street until a nice man bring me home. No bones broke."

"Just shaken up? I'd fix your bike, but I don't think it will ever be the same. Might need a new ride Vick."

"I have no extra money for a new bicycle." She pouts fumbling for her keys to unlock her door.

"You relax the rest of the day. I'll figure out something. Need help inside? I can clean those knees for you if you have some peroxide."

"I think Heather is home today. She is a Nurse."

"I haven't met Heather yet. You go on inside and get off your feet. I'll see if I can rally this Heather." She nods with a wince and opens her door. Gavin left her bike in the hall as he turned away. She went inside leaving her door open.

Now on the first floor he stared at the three remaining apartment doors. He knew the fourth apartment was Naomi's, but he had forgotten the order of tenants. A quick sprint to the front mailboxes he runs a finger over the tenant list. That helped a bit even if their last names were highlighted. At least a first initial narrowed things down. Only one H. Heather Norton. 1C.

Hurrying to 1C he knocks on the door, hearing a television helped. Moments later the door locks are heard being released and presumably Heather Norton opens up. Heather was a short woman in her 20's, with straight brown hair almost bowl shaped. Her body gorgeous in a single long white T-shirt, minus bra revealing a healthy C cup.

"1C? IC I'm thinking." He ponders to himself.

"Can I help you?" She smiled with alluring brown eyes.

"Heather?"

"I am. You must be Gavin? Naomi mentioned you. Welcome to the building."

"Thanks. Listen, this isn't a social call. I hear you're a nurse."

"Darn! I was hoping to play Doctor. Just kidding. What's wrong?"

"Vicki upstairs got stomped by a hit and run vehicle. She's got some scratches and bruises. You have time to look her over? Help her get cleaned up maybe?'

"Oh no. Yes. Give me a second to grab a few things."

"Like pants?" He eyes her legs and low hem.

"Why would I do that?" She charms him with a paused finger. Leaving her door open she scurries to her bathroom for bandages and peroxide. Her cell in hand. Her tits bouncing about as she rejoins Gavin in the hall. After closing her door she takes the lead. At the stairs he watches her dart up, skipping steps. He easily saw her bare bottom.

"Christ! No underwear. I love this building." He considers.

"You coming?"

"Definitely." She smirked knowing full well he had seen her butt and hidden clam. Freshly shaved at that. Moving up behind her to the third floor Heather Norton who resembled actress Zooey Deschanel right down to bone structure, marched directly into Vicki's apartment.

"Vicki?"

"In the bedroom. Is Gavin with you?"

"Right behind me." She peers back to discover him literally body to body. She shivers and looks up at the much taller Gavin. "You're quite tall."

"You're just short. Fix up Vick." He sized her height up as a meager 5'2.

"Maybe you should stay out here. In case I need to take your pants off."

"You mean her pants off."

"RIGHT!" Her eyes bulge and her cheeks turn pink. "Sorry."

"Never be sorry. Vick!" He points over her.

Nodding with gnashed teeth Heather turns and heads into the bedroom. Within she discovers Vicki stripping out of her pink and white, one piece bicycle outfit. She wore a thin white bra and a white pair of boy shorts. Vicki looked up with a painful expression. Her knees were ruby red from blood and opened scar tissue. Her elbows nearly as bad. Bruises on her back from a blunt fall, followed by a tumble.

"You poor thing." Heather threw her medicinal preparations on the mattress and offered an assist in removing the uniform.

"The wardrobe is ruined too." Vicki pouts.

"Don't sweat it Vick. At least you don't have anything broken." He fidgets, "Do you?"

"I thought I said you should stay out there."

"Not if I can be of help."

"She's in her underwear."

"And, your point, Miss I'm only wearing a white cotton Tee?"

"If she's comfortable, I'm fine." Heather knew he was right.

"He has been very kind to me." Vicki had been seen in less by Gavin. She rather enjoyed being admired. Even if her shyness refrained her from contact.

"Hero I'd say." Heather smiles at Gavin as she peels Vicki's onesie from her feet. Landing back on her palms, Vicki locks eyes with Gavin, attempting to be strong. She hated appearing weak. Gavin merely stared back, offering a single wink, his arms folded almost as if standing guard. He was so handsome, Vicki focused upon her hero.

Grabbing a waste can from the side of her small office desk, to use for any soiled cotton balls that Heather cleaned Vicki's wounds with, she set about the healing process. After ten minutes Vicki was bandaged up and feeling better. Looking over her bruises Heather surmised that nothing was fractured. Merely raw.

"Thank you Heather."

"Anytime. Take some Advil and get some rest." She smiles warmly at Vicki. Gavin took it upon himself to go into Vicki's bathroom and find the Advil bottle bringing it and a glass of water o the Asian beauty. Heather enjoyed watching his tenderness. For such a hulking man with muscles and sturdiness, Gavin Reese had heart. Making certain Vicki listened to Heather's orders he even covers her up with a light sheet. Pointing an index finger at Vicki he tells her, "Stay." The Chinese goddess obeyed with glistening eyes.

"I'll walk you out Doc." Gavin stepped toward the doorway. As Heather stood up and joined him, she blows Vicki a kiss before taking her leave. Gavin himself turning to walk away notices his shoes that had been left behind yesterday. Grabbing them he carries them with him.

Heather at the front door notes them in his possession. "Stealing Nikes?"

"Don't fit her feet."

Brows poised with surprise she heads into the hall awaiting Gavin to close the door. She then observes him place the shoes next to Vicki's door.

"Leaving them behind?"

He leads her down the flight of stairs, stopping her with a wink. Pointing at Vicki's door he whispers, "Wait for it."

They hear Vicki's door creak open. Vicki had defied him just to see if he had left his shoes outside. Hearing a sigh the door closes once more.

"What was that about?"

"Even in her agony she had to learn my respect. I made the mistake of leaving them inside her home. Chinese culture leaves shoes outside the home."

"Ummm! Do you see her shoes in the hallway?"

Gnarly rubs his chin. "Good point." He hears the door open again. This time after hearing it close, the two creep up higher on the steps to discover Vicki's shoes next to his.

Heather puckered with a grin.

"Point taken. Do you and Vicki...have a thing?"

"Just coaxing her out of her shell."

"Ah! Well, it was nice meeting you Gavin." She pats his chest turning away. Gavin watches her journey then chooses to catch up to her.

"Thanks Heathen."

"Heathen?" She stops cold and winces.

"Heather N. Heathen." He winks.

"Are you flirting with me Mister Reese?"

"Always. See ya Doc. I'll knock if I need my temperature taken."

"I'm not a Doctor."

"Not a Rug Doctor neither I notice."

"What?"

He points at her crotch from a distance. She looks down at herself catching on to his humor. Lifting her T-shirt she lets him see her freshly shaved puss. Her heart was racing at her temptations. He left her with a dropped jaw.

"Nice job. Later Heathen." He enters his apartment leaving her to stand there with an expression of, "He's such an ass." Regardless Heather Norton would go back to her apartment on the first floor, and use her vibrator. Gnarly on her fantasy list.

Resting up Gavin awoke in his bed sweating. Eying his cell alarm that was ringing he reaches over shutting it off. Sitting up he discovers a text from Mavis Trent. It gave him directions to her girlfriend Ginger's in Schaumburg. Along with it was the comment, "Bring your guitar Hero." He texts back "I'll be there. We jammin'?"

Moments later Mavis replies, "There's jamming, and there's jammin'. Bring your balls too Stud. You're gonna need 'em."

"Never leave home without the boys."

"Pinky will be here too. We decided to introduce you to the band."

"Sounds like a plan. Do I need to bring my amp?"

"Nope. Just the good vibrations. I know we will. LOL!"

"Leaving here at 6:15. See ya Mayfly."

"Don't let Ginger hear you. You know she prefers Bluebird."

"I'll take my chances."

"Oh, I need a favor." Mavis texts.

"Beer run?"

"No. I need you to keep an open mind. Trust me Rockstar. Can you be cool no matter what?"

He replies with, "Balls of steel."

"We'll see. LOL!"

Texts ending Gavin sat on the edge of his bed staring into space. What was that about? After three minutes of shrugging he gets up and takes a shower. It was 5:30 already. Cleaning up like a champ he gets dressed in a black Godsmack concert T-shirt, and black jeans. Splashing on some cologne called Fierce, from Abercrombie & Fitch, he blow dried his mane. Applying moose for a studly look, he leaves his long hair flowing free. A chain wallet attached to his belt loop, he nods his approval into a mirror. Boots and a black leather jacket finished him off.

Choosing from his three guitars he grabbed the case handle and headed out the door. Stopping at a sudden cry of passion coming from Isabella's he smirked. "Blake must be here." Leaving them to their passions Gavin left out the back door into the parking lot. Still daylight he discovers Crystal Balou not by her own car but instead posing on the hood of a shiny black Jaguar. She wore a second skin tight black mini dress with busting cleavage. Ankle jewelry, and a black silk choker around her neck accented her flesh. Her blond hair pinned back in a braided tight ponytail. She looked like a showroom model.

"Damn Blue. Maybe I should cancel my plans and take you out on the town."

"Sorry! I got called in to work at Barbarians tonight. Gotta dress for success."

"Beautiful lady. Successful the second you pinned that hair back. You sure you're not an escort?"

"Not even close Gnarly. I have just enough time to drop you off and get to work. Afraid you'll need to find your own way home."

"I didn't plan on you going out of your way twice anyway. I'll hitch a ride home from Pinky."

"Pinky?"

"Yeah! Her grandfather hired me at his vintage record store. She works there too, when she's not on stage with her band Milkbone."

"I know that band. They're really good. Raunchy, but they bring the house down."

"Meeting the whole band tonight. Their manager Ginger invited me to dinner. Nice lady."

Crystal crawls carefully from the Jaguar trying not to dent it. Her 135 pounds kept that thought safe. She walks up to Gnarly as she hits her key remote unlocking her car.

"That Jag belong to Isabella's...man?"

"If you can call him that, but yes. He makes my skin crawl."

"Lotta skin to crawl in that dress, Blue." He chuckles.

"I'm glad you approve. That erection of yours won't last long once I drop you off in Schaumburg."

"Why you say that? Girl band, and I know that at least two of them are smoking hot."

"They all are. I'm referring to their manager."

"Ginger? She's not bad looking, in a high class way."

Crystal opens her back seat door. "Put your guitar in the back seat."

"What are you getting at Blue? What's wrong with Ginger?"

Shutting the door she pats Gavin on the chest with a smirk. "Learn on your own Gnarly Man. Now get in before I lose tips tonight."

"Everyone wants tips these days." He chuckles looking toward Sam and Beth's apartment windows on the third floor. Both girls were being nosey, staring down at them. He salutes them, awaiting a giddy wave back before hopping into the front seat of Crystal's car. Clicking seatbelts she starts her car up, and backs out.

Gavin couldn't stop looking at her long legs. She knew and smiled to herself. No panties kept his eyes locked on her. She enjoyed a good tease. Even if she wasn't that easy. Easy on the eyes at least.

The sexual tension waged war all the way to Schaumburg. Crystal was wet as hell. Gavin fought a raging hard on. As Crystal pulled up to an iron gate onlooking a very old three story mansion Gavin stared with awe.

"Mockingbird Lane?" Crystal sighed.

"Marilyn Mansion."

"Now that's funny." She giggled.

"That's what they call it. Thanks again Blue." He leans toward her whispering, "See you at the oasis."

"After all the Barbarians tonight the oasis might be bone dry."

"And, you say you're not easy."

"I'm not. That doesn't mean I can't torture guys."

"Torturing me, that's for sure."

"Then, leave me a tip." Her eyes glistened.

"I can do that." He reaches between her legs with an index finger and rubs her clit. Her eyes bulge at his touch. She didn't even have time to resist. Removing his finger, he guides it to her lips. Eyes crossed at his introduction she shivers. Taking a breath she sucks on the tip of his index finger tasting herself. Eyes roll for only a moment.

"I have to go." She whines, kicking her floorboard out of frustration.

He nods with a wink then departs the front seat. Grabbing his guitar he shuts both doors. Moving to the front of the car, he locks eyes with Crystal just before sucking on his own finger, tasting her for himself. She wags an index finger of her own at him, offering an evil glare. With a sigh she pulls away, leaving Gavin at the gate.

Crystal Balou would be late for work.

Eying a camera up over the gate, Gnarly waved at it. After receiving no reply, he turned examining a small box to the left of the driveway. Pushing a button, he hears a buzzer that unlocks the gate, watching it retract before stepping through to the other side. Obviously he was recognized, and allowed entry without any verbal communication. Eerie nonetheless. Marilyn Mansion might just be haunted. The hairs on the back of his neck stood at attention.

Making his way up the drive he spots a number of cars. A red Porche' which he presumed belonged to Ginger. It took money to own something that energetic. The other three vehicles were less than glamorous. A black Land Rover, a white Ford Fusion, and bronze colored Ford Fiesta. Off on its own parking spot was a small touring bus painted brown with white spatters on it. Milkbone written on the side in dripping white letters. He had to laugh.

Before advancing up to the front door, he hears the roar of a Harley. Call of the Wild to his ears, he halts and turns toward the gate, which opened a second time to allow another person to enter the compound. In rode the gaudiest sight he had ever seen. A pink chopper with a lady behind the bars. Her helmet pink with similar splatter marks as on the bus. He waits on her to park by the Fiesta and shut down. Pulling off her helmet she shakes her hair before hopping off. He chose to backtrack and join her.

"Pinky Lou."

"Hey there Hotstuff. You sure get around. You find me, then you find Mavis in under an hour. You stalking the band?"

"Animal magnetism at work. Shocked me as much as it did you, hearing you and Mavis were in the same band. Small world."

"I call it destiny. There's a reason we were all brought together." She fans her pink hair out again, primping in her bikes mirror. That led to tugging at her cleavage. Beneath a white leather jacket she wore a spaghetti string red top with a thin necklace dangling between her breasts. Black leather pants, over white boots.

"Looking sexy Pinky."

"Gotta keep my image up Gnarly. I see you brought your guitar."

"Mavis told me to bring it along. Said we might jam. God knows I need to let off some steam."

Walking together she leads them up to a set of double doors. "Don't we all?" She winks, then pats his crotch. He had a feeling tonight was going to get out of hand. Not that he was complaining. Pinky was a hot commodity. Mavis was sexy too in a Joan Jett kind of way, yet he knew she and Ginger were an item. Even if nothing went South he intended on having a good time. Party on.

"Other members of Milkbone already here? Good number of cars out there."

"Yep! Let's see..." Pinky looks back at the lot. "Fiesta belongs to Deidre our bass player. Mavis drives the Fusion. Jezabelle, our drummer, the Land Rover. Porche' of course belongs to Queen G. Her other rides are in the garage over there."

"G money. Knew that the second we met. That's why I called her Ginger Bread."