Gnarly's Angels Ch. 05: Girls, Girls, Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I WANT TO FEEL YOU FROM THE INSIDE!" DeeDee recalls her Nine Inch Nails.

Leaving Jezabelle to hiss at her brewing orgasm, she glares up at Gavin standing over her. With a sneer she growls..."SHE WORE A PEARL NECKLACE." Her shoulder dancing with her words. Nodding his affirmation, Gavin crawled over her legs and jerked off on her chest. Leaving her room to continue her driving dildo she began trembling heavily. Her jaw gaping wide as Gavin snarls, peppering her with a Mother load of scalding hot jizz. He managed to circle her cleavage in droplets fulfilling the songs motivation.

Hearing Jezabelle orgasm, led Deekoi to join in. Followed by Pinky, then Mavis. The group rocked the stage. Climbing on to the coffee table Gavin continued stroking his monster cock.

"OPEN MIKE!" His rendition of Magic Mike. He dances seductively for the girls. That led them to toss their toys aside and crawl to the floor surrounding the table from all sides. Dropping to his knees on the table he holds his cock directly up to Deekoi's mouth. In a burst of inspiration she sings "POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME". A lick to his crown gave her the giggles.

Shifting in front of Pinky she growls, "KEEP ON THOSE HIGH HEELED SHOES, RIP OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES, YOU SMELL SO FUCKING GOOD, IT MAKES ME LOSE CONTROL." Gavin gave his Bullet to his Valentine. Pinky let him put his dick in her mouth forcefully, if only for a tonsil tickler.

Scooting toward Jezabelle, she lets him slap his cock on her tongue before allowing her to sing. "GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS! LONG LEGS AND BURGUNDY LIPS.GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS. DANCING DOWN ON THE SUNSET STRIP."

He finishes her song with "RUBY LIPS, FINGERTIPS."

She reaches up and strokes his cock, followed by her mouth puckering around the crown of his dick. He snatches up her hair with a devilish grin, "I'M SUCH A GOOD BOY, I NEED A NEW TOY." He abandons her to encounter Mavis. She sat in wait with her mouth wide. Before Gavin could give her a sample he feels a hand on his shoulder. Looking beside him he sees Ginger pausing him with a finger. She slips her robe off toppling it to the carpet. In an unexpected move she climbs on to the coffee table with Gavin. He lowers his gaze to see Ginger rock hard. Hesitation kicks in as she pulls Mavis up by her hair and plants her cock up to her lips.

"Join me Gavin." Ginger winks. He shrugs and scoots closer guiding his own dick toward Mavis. In a stunning move Mavis devours both dicks side by side. Sucking on both. Strange as this was Gavin found it enjoyable. Nodding at the tattoo artists talent he puts his arm around Ginger's shoulder, rubbing her left arm tenderly. He then serenaded them with, "TWO TIMES A LADY." Ginger smiled and patted his cheek. A peck led to a very simple kiss. Gavin accepted it, but it did sober him up. With a hug he releases Ginger and crawls away, leaving Mavis to finish her job.

Throwing himself back on to the sofa he finds Pinky and Deekoi joining him. Cuddling up under his arms he kisses one then the other. Dick renewed in girth, he notes Jezabelle rise to her feet, crawling into his lap. Reaching beneath her thighs, she guides his cock up inside her dripping wet cunt. Pearl went diving. Gavin watched as the Nubian Goddess rode him tenderly. All he could think of was the job offer. If it included these type of perks he wanted in. He needed the money. Fuck it.

"Necklace looks good on you Pearl."

"Fuck me White Boy."

"Doing just fine on your own, Ms. Jam."

"Feels good." She gyrates as Pinky and Dee fondle their bandmates breasts with one hand each. Deekoi's other hand frolicking in Gavin's pubes, while Pinky reached around to squeeze Gavin's balls of steel.

Behind them Ginger took Mavis to the other side of the circular sofa and let the tattoo artist ride her, just as Jezabelle was doing Gavin. Mavis was moaning one second, kissing Ginger the next. Finally, Ginger sighs, palming her lover's tits. "Gavin?"

"All ears Ginger Bread."

"For the record...While I am a hermaphrodite I prefer Intersex. I'm not actually transgender. Although some consider themselves that. I'm not offended by your lack of knowledge, nor am I opposed to your nicknaming me TransGinger. It is rather cute."

"Can't say I'm well versed in those kind of things. Don't matter to me Ginger. You're my friend, and I hope we stay on those terms."

"Absolutely. Any thoughts on our job offer?"

"Let you know soon as Jizzabelle here finishes her midnight ride."

"Midnight ride? Is that a racist comment, White Boy?"

"Getting near the witching hour. Besides, after I shot my load on you, I could refer to you as, White Girl."

"Fuck you!" She rides him harder. His hands gripping her ass leaving prints embedded. She clutches his face leaning in to kiss him hard. Pinky and Deekoi merely caressed them on their journey. Minutes later Jezabelle James cums hard around his beast.

"Might wanna hop off the horse Outlaw." She barely escapes as Gavin erupts like a volcano. This time both Pinky and Dee dive low to lick his dick and abdomen of droplets. He felt like a God. Throwing his arms high he bellows "LONG LIVE THE KING." The toast Mavis had made earlier was right on the royalty.

Mavis laughs at him with exhaustion, now that she had cum herself, Ginger holding her with love in her eyes.

"I'll take the job on a couple three conditions." He directs his words. Pinky and Dee still kissing their way up his chest. He places his arms around them once they reach his neck and finishes reciting his terms.

"One...we party like this more often. We never did get to jam out." Everyone agreed lustfully. Jezabelle using both hands on his beast to work out any final trickles of cum.

"And?" Ginger grew intrigued.

"Two...I need a ride home."

"I got you covered, White Boy." Jezabelle smiles licking her fingers of cum.

"Three...I need an advance on my first paycheck."

"Done!" Ginger timidly grins. "Welcome aboard. I do believe you've become the missing piece of Milkbone."

"Does your bodies good."

All agreed.

After another hour of sobering up, everyone got dressed, and headed home. Cash in hand, Gavin had Jezabelle make a pit stop at a 24 hour Wal-Mart. There, he made a few purchases of groceries, and one thing more. Pearl admired his story of earlier in the day.

Hauling his things home she gets to see his apartment. Groceries put away he goes back to her Land Rover for the final purchase. He kisses Jezabelle goodbye, and sends her on her way.

Hoisting his final load up to the third floor, he rests a brand new bicycle, the very same bike that Vicki had damaged against the wall. Removing the busted bike out to the dumpster, he prepares to call it a night. Heading upstairs he hears Isabella's door open. Out in the hall crept a man in his 40's with a neat black haircut, lightly peppered in grey. His cologne strong. Dressed snazzy. Running into one another the man held the Tupperware of tacos Isabella had made for him.

"You must be Blake." Gavin extended a hand. Instead of being friendly, Blake hands him the dish.

"Might as well finish them off. She won't be cooking for you anytime soon. Stay away from Isabella." He attempts intimidation. Gnarly had three inches on the man, forty pounds of weight as well. Gavin wasn't stressed.

As they stared each other down, the back door opened up, making them realize someone else was around. In walked Crystal Balou sobbing. She too realized their presence, and swiftly stormed past them into her apartment. Gavin narrowed his eyes with concern.

With a gruff shoulder bump, Blake took his leave.

Gavin shook his head at the situation, before stepping to Crystal's door. Lightly knocking she answers the door with her dress unzipped in back allowing it to droop a bit in front. Her mascara streaking her face.

"You okay Blue?"

"Do I look okay?" She clutches her dress to keep it from slipping.

"Need an ear?"

"No. Bad night is all."

Gavin wasn't convinced. He stops her from closing the door. "Nope. Fill me in." He lifts her chin to see bruises around her throat. Further inspection found more redness surrounding her wrists and biceps. Rolling her eyes, she turns her back to him, revealing even larger bruises up and down her spine. "Who did this?"

"Do you remember my telling you about a bouncer we had to fire because he was stalking a waitress?"

"Vaguely. He stalking you now?"

"It wasn't a waitress. It was me all along. He was outside by my car waiting. There was no one around."

"Did he rape you?"

"No. Close though. Thankfully a patrol car drove by and saw it. Red lights spooked him."

"Fill out a report?"

She shies away from answering, making Gnarly snap his fingers to regain her attention. Sighing, she shakes her head emotionally.

"Why not?"

"He's a cop too. Bouncer part time. He only fled to avoid answering to other Officers."

"That's fucked up. Have you eaten?"

"Not recently."

"Tacos?" He lifts the container.

"Not especially. I just want a hot bath, and my bed."

Nodding, he steps back out of the doorway. "Across the way if you need me."

"Thanks. Night Gavin."

As she closes and locks her door, he shuffles toward his apartment. Before entering, he hears more crying. Stepping closer to listen, he realizes Isabella was just on the other side of her door.

"Izzy?"

"Yes, Maestro?"

"Blake hurt you?"

"No, Maestro."

"You know you can come to me if he does. I'll deal with him."

"You must not. Goodbye Maestro." She fades away.

"Well fuck." He hisses under his breath.

It was going to be a sleepless night.