Gnarly's Angels Ch. 05: Girls, Girls, Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah? What else did you discover the second you met?" Pinky smirks curiously.

"What am I missing here? My ride mentioned something similar, but wouldn't fill me in."

"I wondered how you got here."

"Uber. Gal that lives in my brownstone. She also bartends at Barbarians."

"No shit? So, the world gets smaller. I hope nothing else devolves." Another pat to his crotch makes him scowl.

"Don't make me regret taking that job at your record store."

"No regrets Handsome. I look forward to working along side of you. he store needs a breath of fresh air. I guarantee you're going to bring in the ladies. After you left I was swarmed by shoppers wanting to know your name. Groupies without even being on stage."

"Can't tell me you don't have good number of groupies yourself."

"Whole contact list of studs. I could close my eyes, point at any contact, dial it, and say NOW BITCH! Contact would drop everything to tap my sexy ass."

"Good thing you don't have my number then."

"Don't I?" She wiggles her brows.

"I technically didn't fill out any application for Floyd. Must have swiped it from Mavis."

"Hey! We're mates. Band mates, but mates."

"No Biggy. I'm sure you'd get it from me soon enough."

"Of course I'll get it from you." She faces him and grips him by his jacket, tugging him down into a steamy kiss. He enjoyed her lips until the front door opened. Standing there watching was a freckled redhead dressed in black. Her hair tied up atop her head in a bun. Biggest green eyes ever. After three minutes the redhead clears her throat. It took her a bit to react while sizing up the giant.

"Get a room. There's only twelve bedrooms in this place."

Pinky leaves Gavin speechless with a tug at his lower lip. Looking over at the redhead Pinky sighs. "Groupies I swear."

"Pinky swear even." Gavin comes to life.

"Hi." The redhead extends a hand energetically. "I'm Deidre Koi. You can call me DeeDee."

"Naaaa! I like Deekoi better."

"Oooo! I like him. I'm keeping that name. It sounds less fishy."

"And, more artificial, like your boobs." Pinky chuckles.

"Or," Gavin adds, "Someone who lures people in by being attractive." He slips by both women and into the den of lionesses. Both girls flare their eyes at his stature. Gavin Reese was Greek God all over. His charm even more enticing. Maybe he was the true decoy.

Closing the door behind them Deekoi takes the lead. Hearing drums in the distance he surmises this Jezabelle James. Following the sound without asking he heads into a large room built for acoustics. Within he spots the source of a healthy drum solo. A very attractive black woman looked fierce in her wailing hands. Drumsticks spinning between her fingers like lightning. Gavin prowls the room listening and admiring her technique, finally settling on a stance directly in front of her, his guitar case standing up between his legs. She ignored him in her mesmerized focus. Five more minutes of mental artillery she ends her reign. It was then that it dawned on him that she looked like the character Bailey from the Lethal Weapon TV series. With wicked hair extensions.

"Someone hire a male stripper?" The drummer stops her metallic symbols vibration with a clamped hand.

"That's me. You must be Jezabelle."

"Her real name is Pearl." Deekoi interrupts.

"You know I hate that name. Bite me DeeDee."

"It's Deekoi now. I dig it."

Jezabelle creates an invisible shotgun making a firing noise. "Oh, look. I shot Daffy."

Gnarly smirks, then puckers his lower lip, "Pearl Jams."

Jezabelle glares at Gnarly with a grim expression. Finally, her features break into a beautiful smile. "Fuck you, White Boy."

"Interesting proposition." He mulls it over, "Never been with a gal of color. No disrespect intended. Country boy from Iowa is all."

Jezabelle rolls her eyes with a grimace. "Wonderful! Are we gonna be pickin' an grinnin'?"

"I'll do you one Vetter, Ms. Jams. How about we play us some ZZ Top. Pearl Necklace?"

"Not on Top of these lovelies, White Boy." She jiggles her 38D's hidden beneath a black tank top. No bra of course.

"I'll wait until you fall asleep." Gnarly utilizes the twin ZZ's leading off the Texas bands name, in a charming manner.

"What bus did you get off of Sticks?"

"The bus that drove in your sticks, Drummer Girl. Same sturdy wood."

"Sturdy my ass. I've broke five sticks just this week."

"Ain't seen your ass to know how sturdy it is. Probably worth five sticks though. Bdum Rump!" He goofily ends his banter with a verbal drum beat of both hands.

"You calling my sweet ass a drum?" She winces while Pinky and Deekoi bust a gut.

"Beat me to it."

Jezabelle shakes her head. "What these white bitches see in you I'll never know."

Puckering at her swagger Gnarly turns to Pinky and Dee. "Where's Mayfly and Ginger Bread?"

"They're in Ginger's massaging room. Mavis is tattooing Ginger's lower back. Follow us." Deekoi takes the lead. At the door Gavin looks back at Jezabelle who had left her perch to claim a towel. Her lower half was tight and muscular. Jezabelle's build reminded her of his new friend Regina. Jezabelle bends over stretching after a long session.

"Now that's what I call a mighty fine looking Pearl Roadshow."

"You better be talking about the drum set, White Boy."

"Nope." He winks and takes his leave. The second he vanishes Jezabelle fans herself, her eyes flaring with interest.

"Daaaamn Boy! You can beat on my ass any day." Of course, she would play tough and hard to get. That demeanor would never last. "Pearl Jams. Too funny." With a tug at her tank to show off more cleavage Jezabelle gave chase.

Leading Gavin down the hall they turn into a brightly lit room. The hum of a tattoo gun stimulating the eardrums. As Gavin steps in he discovers Ginger sprawled out on a massage table with Mavis leaning over her dedicated to her craft. Halting her tattoo gun in favor of wiping blood away from her line work Mavis notes their arrival.

"Hey there Rockstar. Welcome to our humble home."

Ginger looks up from laying her head in her arms for comfort. A warm smile greets Gavin. "Hey Handsome."

"Thanks for inviting me to dinner."

"Wanda is cooking now. Dinner should be ready shortly. Don't mind me, I hate wearing clothing at home." Ginger lie there totally nude and relaxed, even under the needle. She had an incredible body. Nothing Gavin hadn't seen before.

"All good! Your home, not mine. How's the tat coming along?"

"Come see." Mavis dares him with a wink. Behind Gavin, the trio of bandmates grit their teeth knowing very well what his reaction might be. They had their fingers crossed that he could cope.

"Let me guess, Hansel and Gretel looking for a new home?"

"No. I told you I was the black sheep of my family." Ginger doesn't bother to look back as Gavin takes in the tattoo. On Ginger's lower back was a cartoony black sheep sitting on a throne with dozens of cute white sheep around her bowing. He couldn't resist looking at her ass. It was perfection. That leading to a tightly compressed clam. Puckering, he was ready to make a crude compliment, when he noticed something further. Eyes locked on it, Gnarly rubbed his chin. Mavis pointed at him with a threatening gaze. Mouthing the words. "Be nice."

"Who gives a flock that Ginger has a dick and scrotum." He belts out with a shrug. He then proceeds to pat Ginger's ass. "So, does this mean I can call you, TransGinger?"

Dead silence filled the room, as Ginger ponders his reaction. With an amused look in her expression, she looks back. "Now you know why my family disowned me. All save for my Grandmother. She loved me no matter what. Thus, my inheritance." She waves a hand at her surroundings. "I went on to Law School just to make her proud of me."

"I'm sure she was. Your folks probably are too, they just might not show it."

"Grandma raised me. Being a hermaphrodite was never easy, but she showed me the love and respect my parents denied me."

"No need to explain yourself Ginger Bread. I'm not looking at you any different than any other..."

"Girl? Outside of being well endowed, I'm a woman through and through."

"I'll second that motion." He pats her ass again. This made the other girls giggle.

"This doesn't bother you at all?" Ginger narrows her eyes.

"Should it?" He man's up.

"No. I'm still human. Even I have needs."

"Your life Ginger Bread. Live it to the fullest."

Mavis mouths her appreciation toward Gavin with a "Thank you." A wink from Gavin made her smile. "Are we stopping here for tonight Ginger?" Mavis turned her attention toward her girlfriend.

"I suppose. Dinner will be on the table getting cold if we don't."

"Let me clean you up and put some wrap over the tattoo. We'll meet you in the family room." Mavis waves the group away. Gavin whistles at Ginger, as she twists to look at him, he winks.

"Cute CanvASS. Don't ever think I'd look at you any differently than the day we met. You've made a friend TransGinger."

"Don't make me regret letting you call me that." Ginger wrinkles her nose at him. "Girls? Offer Gavin a drink, the liquor cabinets unlocked. Whether he admits it or not, I think he needs a stiff one."

Wagging a finger at Ginger he chuckles, "Don't be getting any ideas."

"Muah? Never." Ginger glared with intrigue. After they leave the room Ginger sighs toward Mavis, "That went well."

"Is that why you have an erection?" Mavis giggles. "Let's not push him over the edge."

"I can take care of myself, Love."

"Darn!" Mavis reaches under and tickles Ginger's dick, their eyes sparkling with emotion.

Further away , in the Family room Pinky broke out a bottle of Jim Beam and poured shots. Sliding one toward Gavin she nods. "I knew you could handle that."

He downs the shot in a single gulp, before passing the shot glass back for a refill. "There's a difference between handling it, and handling it."

The girls silently agreed. Their respect for Ginger dedicated, yet even they knew what he meant. After another shot was poured, the four clinked glasses, belting their drinks back. Only Deekoi coughed at her inability to hang.

"You alright Koi?" Jezabelle patted the redhead on her back.

"Pour me another." Dee tapped her glass on the bar. Pinky filling her up with a concerned look. They knew their partner well. Too many shots and Deidre was stupid drunk. They really didn't want to babysit her over a toilet.

"Last call Red." Jezabelle insisted.

"That's not for you to determine Pearl."

"At least she's not calling me Pearl the Hurl." Jezabelle smirking downing her shot.

"Give her time." Pinky chuckled. "So Gavin? Mavis says you play that guitar pretty well."

"Told you I could."

"I have an amp at the store. Bring your guitar in and you can play for the customers."

"Saying I should lay down a hat for money?"

"Whatever floats your boat, Captain Gnarly. If you forget your hat I'll just lay my bra on the floor. Bet you fill both cups fast."

"Do you even wear a bra?" He laughs. "None of you are wearing one." He checks each of them out. Nipples got harder in his presence.

Pinky shrugs, "I keep one handy. File cabinet at work."

"Mine's in my glove box. In my neighborhood I change in my ride, before and after I leave the crib. Guys be guys." Jezabelle frowns.

"I wear them all the time. Just not tonight." Deekoi acknowledges. "My boob job gives me constant lift without a bra, but they look sexier with one on."

"How about you Big Boy? Boxers or briefs?" Pinky reaches over to pinch at a belt loop.

"Commando. Big Gun locked and loaded."

"God I hope you fire at us." Deekoi snorts hiding her mouth and blush.

He smirks at her. "Seeing as Pearl Jam there doesn't want a necklace..."

"I'll wear you with pride." Dee giggles.

"No more Beam for you. She's getting goofy." Jezabelle grimaces.

As their flirting continues Mavis joins them for a drink. Lifting a shot offered by Pinky, Mavis toasts Gavin. "Long live the King."

"Don't make Elvis leave the building." Deekoi chuckles.

Jezabelle rolls her eyes. "Brew the coffee now."

"Gavin understands what I mean." Mavis chugs her shot with a wince. "Thank you again for being cool with Ginger. I know that must have shocked you."

"First time for everything. I'm not that shallow Mayfly. We're all friends equal in every way. Always here if you need me."

As one they drool. "We need you."

He stands up straight and expresses curiosity. "Well now. Let's just see how the night progresses."

Ginger joins them clearing her throat. She wore a sheer peach colored robe with nothing to hide. "That's not what they meant. We would like you to consider a job offer. I told you when we met that I might have work for you. No. Not as my toy." She beguiles him with a sheepish smile.

"What type of job? Groundskeeper? I sway a mean weed eater."

"No. The girls need a roadie. To help set up for their gigs. Be their driver. Bodyguard if necessary."

"How much it pay?"

"That's up to the girls. I'll match their dollars buck for buck."

"We figured out our budgets." Mavis looks to each of the girls. "We can put together $200 a gig. I know it's not much but our shows don't always pay the same. Smaller venues, smaller paychecks. None of us are rich."

"Which is why I'll double their $200."

"$400 a night. How many gigs a week?" He ponders aloud.

"Of late one a week. We're working on our act, trying to be more flamboyant." Jezabelle adds.

Pinky chimes in with, "New material too. Cover songs are hot, but I want to show people what we can really do."

Hearing a bell ring Ginger holds a hand up. "Dinner is ready. Let's dine and talk more afterwards. Alright with you Gavin?"

"What's on the menu?"

"US!" The group giggle.

"Might want a second helping then." Gavin pats his belly. He left his guitar at the bar during dinner. The family devoured a juicy pot roast with potatoes and carrots. Green beans on the side. German chocolate cake for dessert. The chef/maid serving them was an elderly woman with a very open mind. She didn't appear to mind seeing Ginger in her sheer robe. Obviously, the old woman knew the situation. Ginger informed Gavin that Wanda had been with her Grandmother long before Ginger kept her on.

Once dinner finished, Ginger motioned everyone to the Family Room again to relax. Ginger sipped wine while the other girls turned their noses up to it. They preferred the harder stuff.

"Do you get high Gavin?" Ginger questioned.

"When I can afford it. That against the rules of the job?"

"Lord no. Mavis? Pack the bong and let's mellow out."

Jumping up from sitting next to Ginger, Mavis goes behind the bar bringing out an unexpected looking water bong. A tray with a baggy of marijuana accompanying it. Mavis sets it on a coffee table between the circular sofas. Gnarly watched with interest as the girls eyed the bong. Pinky took the lead chuckling.

"Gnarly? This here stud is named Bong Scott. Affectionately idolized after AC/DC's original lead singer, Bon Scott."

"Cute."

"Yes he is." Pinky lifts the bong and strokes it repeatedly with a pouty expression.

"Ummm! That there bong is shaped like a huge penis." He swallows dryly. "I'm not toking off a cock." Nervous laughter made him sit forward rubbing his palms together. The girls all burst into laughter.

"Where's those balls of steel Rockstar?" Mavis smirked.

"Fucccck!" He sighs with an unsettling glare. "Pack it."

"That's the spirit." Deekoi giggles.

Passing the bong to Mavis, she packs it to please. "This is Ghost Train Haze. It's gonna derail you Rockstar."

"Long as I can play guitar and know which side has the strings." He chuckles as Mavis fires up the weed with a lighter. Taking a healthy draw he hears water bubbling up from the bongs reservoir designed to look like a bulbous scrotum. He winced as she inhales holding it. The smell alone burnt his nostrils. The second she releases the room was high.

Ginger claimed the next toke and passed it over to Jezabelle, which led to Deekoi, before reaching Pinky. Pinky licked the length of the bong in front of Gnarly with a seductive look. Gnarly got hard instantly. As Pinky took her turn she held it in while leaving her seat to straddle Gavin's lap, Deekoi taking the bong. Leaning down she blows her drawn smoke into his mouth sealing it with a kiss. Mavis rolls her eyes and slaps Pinky on the ass.

"Save it Pinky."

Sitting up on Gavin's lap she sighs before hopping up and down over his tent. With a scowl she crawls off, leaving Gavin to savor her leftovers.

"Harsh." He alters his voice trying not to cough. Deekoi carries the bong over to Gnarly and hands it to him for a personal toke. Nodding as he examines the bong he chuckles. "Bongs away." Mouth over the mushroom shaped crown he blazes the weed drawing in a thunderous hit. Breath held he relinquishes the bong to Mavis.

"You suck a mean dick Rockstar." Mavis patted his belly. He had to laugh, losing some of his hit. Everyone shared in his reaction. Another pass amongst them they settle back, feeling the effects. Eyes narrow, and the staring straight ahead became a unified effort. After thirty minutes of lost time Ginger climbs from her seat and walks back behind the bar bringing out a briefcase, returning to sit it on the table.

"Time for the name game Ladies." She opens the briefcase and reveals it's contents. The girls sit up from slouching to examine the interior with sudden interest. Gnarly puzzled, looks over with narrowed eyes. Realizing the contents as the girls pick and choose he grins. The case contained dildos. Ginger claps her hands to garner their attention. "Pants off."

All four women around him strip off their clothing. Not just their pants. They all wanted to be totally nude for the full effect. Gnarly puckered without a word, as four butt naked Goddesses flopped back toying with their rubber friends.

"Attention Ladies. The name game begins. First up? Motley Crue."

"TO ME LEE!" Deekoi refers to her dildo, a pet name for Tommy Lee.

Jezabelle shakes her head toward Ginger. "DICKI SIXX!", named after Nikki Sixx.

Mavis calls out, "LICK MARS!" after Mick Mars.

Finally Pinky considers hers by designating the toy as "VINCE KNEEL! He's my bitch."

Everyone laughs at themselves as fingers play with their pussies right in front of Gavin. They weren't so much attentive toward him, as they were with this game.

"METALLICA!" Ginger challenges them.

"OURS ULRICH." Mavis shares.

"JASON NEWSTUD." Pinky blares rubbing her clit. Gavin enjoyed her pink pubes.

Jezabelle offers up, "KIRK SLAMMIT!"

Leaving Deekoi to giggle with fingers burrowing up inside her, "JAMES HETSQUEALED."

Gavin lost it laughing at their creativity.

Ginger stared at Gnarly with curiosity. "Who would you be Country Boy?"

"Fucking CHARLEY PRIDE." Gavin slaps his knees before standing up and kicking his boots off. unzipping his pants he relieves himself of them, followed by his Godsmack t-shirt. A mighty beast roared up for all the girls to witness. Immediate interest was taken in his purple dragon. Looking at the women he belted out. "HAND ON THE RUN."

He was getting drunk and coughing up banter. Stroking his cock in front of them all four bandmates inserted their dildos and fucked themselves. Ginger stood amused sipping her wine. Staggering in step Gavin took a stroll around the coffee table leering down at each of the girls with ego. They loved it.

"STROKE ME STROKE ME! AWK! AWK!" Gavin grew silly singing Billy Squier.

Moans surround him as the quartet dug in deep and hard. Pinky in her squeals decided to join the silliness by singing, "BALLS TO THE WALL MAN! BALLS TO THE WALL." She was a fan of the German band Accept.

Mavis between her "Oh Gods!" chimed in with "GIVING THE DOG A BONE. GIVING THE DOG A BONE." from AC/DC.