Gnarly's Angels Ch. 07: Behind Blue Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thoughts immediately went toward his illegal neighbor Isabella. Too much thought on her plight led to the night she seduced him. His penis growing rowdy he stood up and went to his fridge. A hand full of ice cubes on his balls ended that dilemma. A beer to drown his sorrows helped.

Five minutes of cold boulder as he called his swollen scrotum, he heard a knock on his door. Eying his clock on the stove he shuffled to the door looking out the peep hole. Realizing his guest he cast his ice toward the sink, flicking the melted water from his hand before opening the door.

"Hey!" He spoke as Crystal Balou barged in with a new cellphone. She hadn't noticed his nudity due to her Google search for numbers of places she had on her original cell. "Everything go okay?"

She lowers her cell to spy his erection, "Miss me that much?" Catching herself staring she quickly plopped down on his sofa and found the necessary numbers to add to her phone's contact list. A ten minute phone call to Uber reactivating her status, explaining her situation minus Roy's destroying her old cell, she relaxed a minute. Eying Gavin sitting across from her nude she sighs, "Put some pants on."

"My home, my rules. Now answer my question."

"Nothing happened. I got my car without it being towed away. Went to Sprint and got this beauty almost free of charge. Had to batt my baby blues at the Manager for a few more discounts but I'm back in business. Dammit Gnarly...please put some pants on."

"Afraid you're going to get lucky twice in one day?"

"Not afraid. Trying to stay focused on tonight is all. I have three hours before I go in to Barbarians. Roy might leave me alone but somehow I can't shake the feeling he's watching me."

"He might be." His cell beside her on an end table he stands up stretching over her lap to snatch it up. In the process his cock dangled right over her hand. Wincing from temptation she saw it near enough to grip. She wanted to but froze. Phone in hand he drops down hip to hip beside her and searches his gallery for the pictures he took earlier.

"This Roy?" He shows her an enlarged photo.

"No. I do know him though. That's Brad. He and Roy are friends on the force. If he's snooping that means he's in on this too. Roy probably has me being tailed by dozens of cops."

"Alright. At least I know one face to be wary of." He discovers her staring at him, her blue eyes quivering out of fear. "Come here." He drags her into a sideways hug as she sighs heavily.

"I'm not afraid of Roy at the moment Rockstar." She rests her head on his shoulder. "I'm more stressed over that big hard cock."

Chuckling he looks to his lap, "Yeah! Mind of his own."

"Quickie?"

"Saddle up."

She draws away from him and stands between his parted legs. Taking off her shorts, and thong she straddles his lap. A tender insertion she gasps at his crowns impressive introduction. He assists her shirt up and off of her. A mouthful of nipple she coddles his head, fingers tangling in his hair. Riding him sweetly as they took a moment to just enjoy each other's presence, a deafening exhale led to smoldering kisses. He could get used to this, even if he did like playing the field. She needed to feel safe. In his arms Crystal Balou most certainly did. They enjoyed a good thirty minutes of passion.

Meanwhile, down in the basement Naomi Carpenter, owner of the Brownstone carried a basket of laundry. Reaching the washers she discovers Isabella dancing as her laundry took up both a secondary washer and a dryer. Dancing, as in sitting on an active washer no less.

"Isabella! Please don't tell me that you're..."

"No Naomi solo estoy bailando. I am only dancing. See? My hands are in the air." The Colombian beauty giggled proving that she wasn't masturbating. Wearing only a t-shirt and her thong Naomi would not have put it past the girl.

"You really should start wearing more clothing Isabella. There are other tenants living here. How can you even accumulate laundry when you barely get dressed?"

"Bedding."

"Ah, right! Your online shows must soil the bedding on a daily basis."

"Si. Muy desordenado. Very messy." She fans her right hand with devilish grin.

"You're in better spirits it seems." Naomi feeds her clothing into a free washer. Adding soap and fabric softener to her load. "Has Blake been in touch since the other night?"

"Sí. Me ha pedido disculpas por ser tan rudo. He has apologized to me for being so rough."

"I do speak Spanish. You don't always need to repeat yourself."

"It is good practice. No?"

"True. Isabella? About your not having a green card. That worries me."

"Mister Blake will not let me be deported. He loves me."

"Sweetheart, Blake is married. Do you really think he would ever leave his wife for you? You are only here to satisfy his sexual needs. I hate to break it to you, but if his wife ever does find out about you, he will let you go."

"Then, I will stay with Mister Gnarly."

"I don't think that's even an option Sweetie."

"We can share him." She batts her eyes playfully.

"You have far too much spunk young lady."

"I try to keep an open mind."

"Understood. I just hate to see the day that you might get thrown away by Blake. We've all grown to love you very much."

"I am easy to love."

"Still, we need to figure out how best to keep you safe and in the states." Naomi hadn't considered that it would be bad to assist her. She might escape the Government's wrath by saying she didn't know the truth, that Blake had falsified her immigration papers for his own benefit. Yet, as a wealthy member of the City's elite he would go unscathed by putting the blame on others. "You don't have family here in the U.S. do you?"

"No, estoy solo. Sin familia...I am all alone." She lowers her gaze with a saddened expression, "You are all my familia."

"We think of you as family too. If you were underage I might even adopt you." Naomi sighs leaning against her own washer. Deciding to hop up on her own she trembles, "Oooo! That does feel lovely."

"Si. Now you know why I dance."

The two chose to talk further until the spin cycle made them abandon their seats. That or do the unthinkable. It was worth a good long laugh. At least it got their minds off of the insidious Blake. They would worry about him another day. Naomi had a lot on her mind, not just of this girl beside her. Her earlier dealings clouding her thoughts until now. The cloud cover would return.

10:30 PM.

Gnarly had given Crystal nearly two hours to get to work before dressing up and looking GQ. The man knew style when it was required. Stepping from his apartment he hears a door downstairs open. Heading down he spots the lovely Regina dressed for success.

"Daaaamn! You going dancing with Denzel?"

"Stood up. Intended to meet an old high school boyfriend. Not even a sorry can't make it. Can you believe that shit?"

"Sorry to hear that." He eyes her lack mini dress clinging to her rippling physique. "I'm heading to Barbarians up town. Care to tag along? Seeing as you're dressed to kill."

"Looking sharp yourself Hemsworth." She considers his offer. "What the hell. I'm game."

"Milady?" He extends a hooked arm for her to claim.

"Charming as ever. Don't you start your new job in the morning?"

"Like the City. I never sleep."

"Well, if you're restless later." She winks at him as he opens the back door for her gallantly. Watching her wiggle toward his Jeep he shakes his head, warning his dick to settle down.

"Never know Reggie. Never know."

The drive downtown offered lots of flirting. Regina was in a much better mood. Now that they had gotten to know each other a bit more intimately she chatted up a storm. He loved her sass as much as her ass.

Nighttime traffic was congested. People out and about on a Tuesday seemed amazing of itself. Blinding car lights mingle with the street lamps and the glow of the skyline. Luckily Regina knew the streets well and guided him through the downtown bustle. Reaching Barbarians at night seemed so much harder than in the day. He was a country boy after all.

"Parking garage over there." She points out.

"How much is it?" He scowls knowing already the expense of downtown was outrageous.

"Don't sweat it. I'll cover that."

"No I got it." Pride was speaking once again. Of late too many handouts by women was making him feel lousy.

"Suit yourself. Nothing is cheap in the city. Not even me." She leers without blinking.

"Dressed like that? I believe it."

"You like my dress?"

"What there is of it. Sure." He chuckles.

"That's the point Hemsworth. With a body like mine it shouldn't be hidden."

"I can't argue with that."

"Best not. You know you want more of this." She trickles her fingertips over her every curve.

"Just might. Gotta level with you though. I'm getting a little too much action lately. the boys are a mite tender."

"That's your problem. If I want that bad boy I'm taking him."

"Raping the willing?"

"Let's party Hammer boy."

"Why does everyone keep calling me Thor and Hemsworth? I don't resemble him that much do I?"

"Honey? Not even Ghostbusters ruined that man."

"Umm! Okay. Never seen the reboot I'll take your word on that." He finds a parking vacancy on the third floor and shuts his Jeep off. People were walking toward the stairs going down as they left the Jeep, locking it up.

"Good crowd."

"Place is always busy. This is where the guys go to drag their women out by their hair. Club 'em then club 'em." Regina smirks. "Thus Barbarians."

"Looks to me like an awful lot of ladies like the clientele." They reach the street noting a long line going into the bar. Definitely 60/40 fem.

"What can we say? Girls like a nice hard sturdy timber to make 'em limber."

"What happened to the I'm not easy bodybuilder I met a few days back?"

"Warmed up to ya is all." She draws closer hugging his arm as they cross at the stoplight to reach the sidewalk. Honks pelted Regina's shapeliness making her smile.

"Fan club?"

"Clubs a clubs a club." She winks.

"Damn!"

Standing in line took less time than expected. People coming and going fairly steady got them to the bouncers at the door. One a tall burly black man, the other a massive white woman with blond hair and long braids.

"Hippy Longstockings?" He chuckled.

"Watch what you say. I've seen her at the gym. She can bench 500 easy. I think her name is Gertrude. Swedish."

"Nice."

Showing them ID's the black man nods for them to head inside. Within Gavin got his first look at why the place was known as Barbarians. Guys were all over the ladies like they were in heat. The dance floor popping to the max capacity. Women wearing next to nothing to entice.

"Looks like you wore the right dress tonight. Yours might even have more fabric than thirty percent of these gals." He leaned down to speak over the music for her to hear him.

"I can fix that." She rolls the hem of her stretchy dress up two inches to reveal her lower butt cheeks. "Ohhh! Afrojack is killing it tonight."

"Who?"

"Biggest DJ in the Windy City."

"Where I come from that's called an Auctioneer."

"Funny man. We drinking or dancing?"

"Bit of both. What you tipping?"

"Not cows Farm boy. I'll take a Mojito." Hand in hand they cling to avoid being separated. Not a table to be had they stand waiting in line at the bar. Regina looks high and low before pointing. "There's Crystal. Other end of the bar. Look at that girl go. Tom Cruise would be proud."

"Let me guess, Cocktail reference?"

"Love the classics."

"That was a classic?" He laughs. Easing past him a waitress with long brown hair pinned back into a ponytail catches his eye. Wearing a shoulder less white shirt and a short red micro mini skirt showed off both her long tanned legs and her bulging melons. She had the cutest tiny mole on her left jawline he had ever seen. Regina noticed his interest and smirked. She didn't own the man. Too be honest Regina was checking her out just as much.

"We could invite her home?"

"What? Nahhh! Maybe another time."

"Legs like that and you're saying no?"

"You playing matchmaker?"

"Only if that match sets you on fire."

"Why are you...Ah! I did not know that."

"That I'm bi? It matter?"

"Nope. Long as ya don't get the idea that I am." He laughs.

As the waitress claims a drink order from a male bartender she heads back their direction. With the cluster of people crowding in the waitress is nudged toward Gnarly. Face to face he makes eye contact. Biggest brown eyes he had ever seen. She smiled brightly at him before acknowledging him with a wink.

"Sorry." She found herself nudged even closer trying her best not to drop her tray.

"Don't be." He flirts winking back. "If anyone is sorry it should be me."

"Why?" She winced knowing she should move on toward her customers.

"Eyeballin' you like I am." He lowers his gaze to her massive tits.

"They're not fake." She giggles. "Gotta go Handsome."

Leaving him the waitress admires Regina in passing. A strange chemistry made the waitress pause to check Reggie out. With flaring eyes toward one another Regina uses an index finger to call her back. With zero resistance the brunette returns and leans in for a whispered exchange. The waitress drops her jaw with a dazzling sparkle in her eyes. Looking over at Gavin she whispers back at Regina, nodding in an approving manner. Regina reaches out and kisses the waitress on the lips. Nearly losing her tray of drinks Gnarly swoops in for a save.

"Thanks. See you after work." With a breathless sigh she departs.

"What just happened?"

"Got us a date after hours. You arguing?"

"That would be a no Ma'am."

"Her names Ivy."

"Long as I don't get a rash."

"Now why did you have to ruin that picture? Lines moving." A disgruntled point led him to the bartender. Drinks ordered Gavin eyes Crystal further down the bar. She looked amazing in her blue dress to match her eyes. In her rapid pouring of drinks Crystal glances his way locating him as if he drew her in like a magnet. A gorgeous smile his direction led her back to her mission. At least she knew he was there.

Drinks bought he turns to Regina handing her the Mojito she ordered. Easing out of the drunken driveway they moved out to mingle a bit.

"You here for Crystal?" Regina suspected.

"Told her I might check the place out. I am looking for another part time job."

"You're here for her. Can't lie to me Hemsworth."

"Lil I guess. Not my entire motive."

"Like her?"

"I like a lot of girls. In case you haven't caught on."

"Oh I've caught on. You can have me at snap Hemsworth." She beguiles him before sipping her drink.

"Always a snap coming your way Reg. Long as you don't get too attached. I like my freedom."

"So did my family back in the day." She giggles with poise.

"You didn't just take it there did you?"

"Georgia? You bet your peaches I did. You may look rebel but I know a northside when I see one. Don't think bad of me it just comes with the shade."

"Shade me anytime you want Beautiful." He clinks his bottle faintly against her drink.

"Oh, expect me and Ivy to shade you really good later."

"I'll return the favor." He chuckles, "Gonna be exhausted tomorrow though."

"I'll brew the coffee strong before I let you out of bed."

"How did you get Ivy in thirty seconds or less?"

"Same way you break the stopwatch Hemsworth. When you got it you got it."

"Nice. Mad respect." He looks about him to survey the club and the patrons. Returning in thought he speaks up, "I saw Naomi out back today. Walked across the way to that nicer Brownstone. Met a Lawyer looking fella and I'm guessing the owner of the building."

"Lawyer black? Dressed all Pimp?"

"I suppose so. No purple velvet hat with a feather but sure." He smirks.

"Pretty sure that was Vincent."

"Vincent? As in ex-husband Vincent?"

"Yep! You surprised she was married to a black man?"

"Never really thought about it. I've been in her apartment, I don't recall any photographs of them together even."

"Divorce does that. She put things away to repress memories."

"I can see that I guess. Anyways, I wonder what that was about?"

"Best guess...Vincent is interested in the property. Didn't know it was for sale but I guess Vince oes stay in the loop when it comes to investment."

"Didn't Naomi just sign him off her Brownstone? Why would she want to tie herself down buying in with him on that place?"

"That's her business, not ours. Vincent might be a lot of things but he cares about Naomi. He would only want to help her financially. If they go in together it could make them both a good deal of money."

"Right."

As they absorb the music without further thought on their landlady, Gavin notes a pair of older men strolling through and pointing toward the bar. Following the man's hand he traces it directly at Crystal. To further matters as Ivy walks by them the second man reaches out and pats her on the ass. She looks back at him with a scowl. Realizing who it was Ivy quickly changed her tune, beaming brightly as she waved back. The moment she turns away Ivy's expression changed to that of dread.

"You notice that?" Gavin asks Regina without wavering his gaze at the men. She sips her drink casually peering at an angle.

"Pat down? Common in this club."

"She looked afraid of them."

"When you look as sexy as a young Demi Moore you attract men."

"Damn! She does look like Demi. Maybe a cross between her and Eva Mendez."

"See? You watch movies." She winks at him playfully.

"Still felt wrong. Something in her eyes looked as if she were afraid of them."

"You can ask her tonight after you fuck that girl silly."

"About that."

"Mine all mine." She shakes her head.

"We'll see." He changes his mind.

The two men move toward the bar when a connection is made. Crystal seeing them approach turns pale, her eyes lowering before seeking out Gavin in the crowd. With a darting of brilliant blue eyes Crystal lets him know what he suspected.

"Cops." He mumbles. Regina altering her sight follows his at hearing his barely audible word. It was good that Regina's hearing was on top of things.

"Maybe. It matter?"

"Nahh!" He changes the subject not wanting Regina to catch on further. "So tell me something I don't know about Reggie?"

"Hm! Let's see...I like roller skating. Even considered the Roller Derby circuit at one point."

"I did not see that coming."

"That's the point. Stay in their blind side then strike hard." She motions toward the cops in plain clothing. It was then that Gnarly understood her own set of strategic rules. Regina was smarter than he imagined. "Be right back."

Leaving Gavin she moves through the gauntlet of men. Seeing them flirt with her and get a bit touchy feely on her trip toward the cops she uses the abusers to mask her presence. Going so far as to wrap her arms around the neck of a younger black male standing next to the officers. Hovering next to the Cops she overhears their conversation. Even as her flirtations led to caresses along her hips she gave the man a devoted attentiveness. Swaying in step with him she crept them even closer.

"Evening Crystal." Spoke the balding Officer who had earlier pointed out the bartender.

"Stan." Crystal took a breather from making drinks. "Henry."

"Roy wants you to meet him tomorrow night. Here's the address. Fail him we arrest you. Understood?" Henry passes her a note.

"Yes. I'll be there." She strikes a somber expression. Looking at the note she glances up, "A hotel?"

"You're the room service. Dress for the occasion."

"Waiter outfit?" She rolls her eyes.

"You know what I mean."

"Yeah! It sounds like you plan on being there." She educates a guess.

"2 AM. Any later...you know the consequences." Stan adds, "Bring Ivy. I wouldn't mind a taste of her too."