Gnarly's Angels Ch. 07: Behind Blue Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not her boss. You want her there you do the talking. I'll be there. Can I get back to work now? The Owner is watching us."

Both men gaze to their right to see a short middle aged man in a turtleneck and sport coat. Beside him a busty blond that reminded him of Charlize Theron with shoulder length locks. The Owner himself a young James Woods.

As they linger Regina staggers her boy toy into backing up into Henry. It was then she let her Mojito slip from her grasps and spill all over Henry's shirt.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry. Shawn here got a bit frisky and I lost my grip on my drink."

"No problem." Henry scowls at the stains on his shoulder, as Stan picks up the glass from the floor. Luckily it didn't shatter as it hit Stan's shoe rolling off.

"Get the lady a new drink." Stan grins at Regina while passing the empty glass to Crystal. Blue instantly set about making a fresh drink. Patting the bar Stan points at her. "2 AM."

Crystal nods and attempts to smile. The second Regina thanks Stan and again apologizes to Henry the cops abandoned their mission. Leaving the bar after waving at the Owners.

"What are you doing here?" Crystal slides the fresh Mojito toward Regina who waved Shawn away. The boy looked jilted but accepted his fate.

"You in trouble Blue?"

"Gnarly tell you?"

"So Hemsworth knows already?"

"Uggggh!" Crystal groans, "Can we talk at home? My boss is..."

"Right behind you."

"Hi Teagan." Blue stresses.

"Anything we should know?" The Owner's wife looked concerned. The Owner himself taking a stroll letting his wife satisfy her curiosity.

"Nope! Just saying hi to my friend Regina here. We live in the same building."

"Hi." Teagen smiles at Regina as Gnarly cozies up next to Reggie. Teagan eyes Gnarly with a glint of, "Well hello there."

"This is Gavin." Blue introduces them, "He lives in my building too."

"I see. You're a handsome Devil aren't you?"

"Appreciate the compliment. Nice club you have here."

"We love it. A rugged looking man like you fits right in here. Are you...seeing our girl Blue?"

"No! We're just friends." He winks.

"He has a lot of...friends." Regina pats his hand on the bar.

"I bet he does. We're all friends here." Teague wags her eyebrows with a devious grin.

"Gnarly here is looking for a part time job. I told him there might be a spot here and to drop by sometime and I'd introduce you." Crystal accepts a drink order while they chat. Moving like lightning she prepares four drinks in under a minute. Impressive even under duress.

"Gnarly?" Teagan winces.

"Nickname. I go by either."

"By your size I'd educate you're looking to be a bouncer?"

"Anything really. It would be nice not to hurt my bread and butter." He lifts his hands.

"Dare I ask?"

"Only if the question isn't are you a Masseuse?" He chuckles.

"Darn. I could use a good full body." Teagan sighs with a bit of disappointment.

"Don't get me fired before I'm hired." He casts a thumb out at her Husband in the crowd.

"Don't worry about him. We agree to...agree if you know what I mean. So...do tell Mister Hands."

"Guitar player. Moved here from Iowa." He and Regina follow Teague out of Blue's workspace to the end of the bar. "I'm in Chicago looking to join up with a band if it shows up."

"Interesting. What do you do for work now?"

"Record store part time. Roadie for a local girl band starting this Saturday. Ever hear of Milkbone?"

"Of course. Mavis and the girls are insane. I adore them."

"Nice."

With an interesting expression Teagan hisses, "How is...Ginger?"

"Good. She's been pretty nice to me so far."

"Oh?"

"Offered me the job." Gnarly winks at Teagan to let her know that he knew all about his Lawyer friend. "Roadie job that is. For the band." He emphasizes.

"So...Bartending experience?"

"Some. Might need a refresher. I'd be happy bringing up ice and beer bottles."

"It seems such as waste to not display you more. A stud like you could bring in the ladies."

Looking behind him Gnarly chuckles, "No shortage of gals already."

"He already has Ivy around his finger." Regina reveals their date later expressing his swagger.

"Our Ivy? You move fast."

"I had help." He points at Regina's nose with a stern look.

"Isn't Ivy gorgeous?" Teagan sighs, "You're a lucky man." A search for Ivy leads them toward the tables. She was bending over and her butt cheeks were ever so visible. "Very lucky indeed."

Snapping his fingers in front of Teagan he chuckles, "Break the trance already. Job?"

"He's good at ruining perfectly good fantasies." Regina frowns patting Gnarly on the arm.

"Oh my fantasies haven't even started." Teagan giggles poking at Gnarly's chest from over the bar.

"Sexual harassment I swear. Everywhere I go I'm a piece of...so am I hired?" He laughs.

"I suppose you're not available weekends?"

"Depends on the band. No offense but I think I'm gonna be loyal to their needs. I'll gladly work weekends if they don't play."

"When can you start?"

He mulls it over before optioning, "Monday night?"

"Black tie only." Teagan winks, "ONLY!"

"Am I Magic Mike or what?"

Fanning her face with her hand Teagan, "We could do after hour parties."

"Count me in." Regina adds opinion, "Starting with my two cents. I'll graduate to tens and twenties. Don't you worry Mike."

"Butt out."

"You can start with that." Regina swats his ass.

"I like you." Teagan wiggles a finger at Regina.

As serving slows up a bit Crystal rejoins them, "How goes the interview?"

"I'm going over Miles and giving Gnarly here a chance. You can train him to bartend when it gets hectic. Stocking the coolers and helping bus the tables when he's not behind the bar."

"Awesome." Blue beams toward Gavin with a sigh of relief that her hero would be near.

"You have live bands now and then right?" Gnarly enquires with enthusiasm.

"Love to hear you play. Sure. Have Ginger give me a call I'll book the girls in a few weeks. It's been awhile since they've played here. Is Pinky still cute as a button?"

"Like a teenaged Britney Spears." He chuckles, "With pink hair. Fingernails...other things."

"TMI!" Regina rolls her eyes, "Hemsworth? You get around."

"Wow!" Teagan huffs, "He does look like Thor."

"I'm out of here." He feigns a blush wagging an empty beer bottle in front of Crystal. Shaking her head at the revelation of yet another potential lover of Gavin's she gets him a new bottle of Bud.

"Let's dance Rockstar." Regina steals him away. In dragging him off Crystal frowns thinking to herself, "Rockstar is my pet name. Dang it!" It was every girls pet name for him. It just fit.

"Thanks for giving him a shot Teagan." Crystal looks directly at her boss.

"Mind telling me what Chicago's finest was passing off to you?"

"Stan just gave me a website to look up later. He knows I'm a Cub fan." She covered her tracks.

Teagan looks at Crystal with an expression of, "I know better." Moving to actual words she whispers, "Roy bothering you again?"

"No." Blue creases her brow, "I'm not worried about Roy now that you guys fired him."

"If he does, you know you can talk to us. My husband knows how to deal with morons like Roy."

Blue refused to get her employers involved and risk getting the club owners into hot water. "If he becomes a problem I'll let you in. I promise."

Unconvinced Teagan squints her eyes, but lets it go. A squeeze to Blue's bare shoulder Teagan located her man and informed him of the new hire. Eying the Rocker on the dance floor they study his behavior. He seemed decent enough. Hearing of his date with Ivy brought on questions however. Ivy was a wild one in hiding, both Owner's knew it. Within the next hour Gnarly was introduced to Miles Andreko. They got along at first handshake. Miles was an admirer of talent. Both in the beauty of women and what a real man brought to the table. No Miles was not bi sexual. Unlike his wife.

As the night wound down Gavin and Regina gave Ivy their address in case they got separated walking out with both she and Crystal. Crystal now quite aware of Ivy joining the family. Shrugging off her feelings toward Gavin, Blue concluded she had no say in her lovers decisions. She was just glad to have him around. Seeing everyone to their cars they followed one another back to the Brownstone. Letting Crystal take the lead, Gavin was right behind blue eyes every inch of the way.

Regina withheld the info she had overheard. That could be addressed in the morning. For now...PARTY ON.

The night was far from over.