Gnarly's Angels Ch. 10: Silent Lucidity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

remembers Gavin from when she gave Crystal a ride.

"Gavin? Maybe. He's got 3 jobs now, so I'm not sure he can fit me in. Keep an eye on your wife. I think she has the hots for my Rockstar."

"Oh yeah? She who doesn't like American music chasing a Rockstar?" John laughs.

"We...are open minded." Fatima grins slyly.

"Wow! I never would have guessed that. Hijab and all. I always thought Muslims..."

"I wear the hijab when I drive just as women wear wedding rings to keep from being hit on. I have not practiced as I once had for many years now."

"Neither does her sister." John chuckles and uses his hand to block the word, "Stripper." from his wife.

"Crazy. Alright guys, I need to get home and try and relax. As if this Cappuccino is going to allow that. I'm meeting that cop tonight."

"Please be careful." Fatima looked worried.

"Thanks. Stop by Barbarians sometime. Oh, Gavin begins work there on Monday. If you can get away. Try it Fatima you might like it."

"We shall see."

Opening her car door Crystal toasts them with her Styrofoam cup. "Nice to meet you John. Heard about you some since I met Fatima awhile back, but seeing you meets her description so much better. Hope to see more of you lovebirds."

"You too. Keep us posted."

They wait until Crystal backs out to go to their car. John immediately memorizes her license plate number. Fatima heads to her car and gets in. He follows letting her drive as he recites the plate number into his cell. She smiles at her husband. "She needs us."

"Yep."

"Get robbed while I was gone?"

Gnarly looks up from his laptop to see Pinky popping into the store from the back room. Watching her strut toward him, her breasts bobbing beneath her pink fur bra he clears his throat.

"Yeah, actually. Someone swiped that Molly Hatchet album." He smirks, "Sold it ten minutes after you left."

"Riiiight!"

"Go look and see if it's still out there. I swear I didn't hide it."

"Naaaa! I believe you. Want some lunch?" She lifts a bag of burgers.

"Little late. My chef brought me some Indian food."

"Who knows you work here? You just started."

"Gal down at the parking lot. We struck up a friendship after I parked. She plays guitar. How good I can't tell you."

"You move fast Roadie. Gonna get my cousin's number too?"

"You object if I did?"

"Nooo! Why would I?" She acts offended. He knew differently. She felt a connection to Gnarly like most girls did. She just played harder to get. Even though she masturbated in front of him at her Manager's home. She didn't push sexually, but just hours earlier seemed jealous of her bands drummer Jezebel James. The girl was an enigma.

"Good. I might need to learn sign language to woo her. Any tips?"

"Only one." She flips him off.

"If I did that to Katrina she'd be all over me."

"Asshole." She scowls, "Do any design work between parking lots and parked ass?"

"It's a stretch but how about this?" He points at the laptop as she cozies up in front of him. Raising her skirt she crawls into his lap to check the image out. Wiggling over his cock she lays back against him. His arm went around her waist to palm her belly and toy with her belly button jewelry.

"A milk carton? That's your idea?"

"Yep. Let's put the bands picture over Suzie there, with the caption Have you seen this band? Info below saying seen last at Naperville's...what's the bars name?"

"Addicted to Chaos."

"Megadeth would be proud." He puckers.

"Not horrible. Maybe we can add...Cum see us. We do your body good."

"That's up to you guys. I'm just sportin' the ideas."

"Sportin' wood too. Sure you don't wanna fuck me while it's slow?"

"I'm sure. But, you can sit here as long as you want."

"Why did Stutter boy stand me up Gnarly?" She fidgets.

"No clue. His loss. Should we run this by Mavis and Ginger?"

"No. When Gramps gets back we'll walk over and talk to Katrina. Let's at least get ten shirts made up. I'll wear one on stage. Nothing else though." She sticks her tongue out at him licking his nose.

"If it gets the crowd going I say go for it."

"Oh I'll get the crowd going don't you worry."

"I have no doubt."

"I might even tie it up into a knot."

"And go without pants?"

"Panties too."

"Bold statement." He laughs.

"I'll pin a shirt up over my camel toe and auction it off after the show."

"I totally dare you."

"If I do you gotta fuck me on the bar after hours."

"I might invite a date."

"She can watch."

Laughing he hugs her from behind tightly, "We'll see. No promises."

"You know you want me Roadie."

"Like I said before, never once said I didn't. Just not until I decide the time is right."

As they wrestle in his barstool Floyd returns seeing his Granddaughter nude from the waist down. He rolls his eyes. "Do that when we have customers you're both fired."

"Co-own the store. Can't fire me Gramps. I'll just hire Gnarly back."

"I can write you out of my will. Besides who pays the taxes on this place you or me?"

"We're gonna walk over and get Katrina to make some Milkbone t-shirts." Pinky hops out of Gavin's lap and pulls her skirt down. "Behaving until I close the door. No promises thereafter."

"Did I hire you to leave me hanging Hippy?"

"She can go I'll stay."

"Nope! Stealing my employee. Burgers in the bag by the register."

"Burgers?" Floyd grins, "Better than that damned Chef salad I just ate. You kids have fun."

"I knew that would soften you up." Pinky passes Floyd patting him on the cheek. Gnarly shrugged and followed her hand in hand.

"You're not marrying my Granddaughter. Or my niece."

"With this cock ring he thee wed." Pinky snickers as she opens the door. Seeing her act dominant didn't suit Gavin well. Just outside the door he swoops her off her feet and over his shoulder. Hand on her ass as she yelps.

"Carried you across the threshold. Now hush up before I gag you with your garter belt."

Pinky never laughed so hard.

Only three doors down he sets her on her feet before entering. She grips his cock hard through his jeans. "I DO BITCH."

Grimacing at the strength in her grip he growls, "I'll use our marriage license to roll up a blunt."

"Smokin'!" She chuckles opening the door then releasing him. Within they discover not Katrina, but a thin man, snazzily dressed. It was easy enough to see he was gay. "Hey Shawn. Where's my cuz?"

"She's in back printing an order. You can go on back. I'll entertain your friend." Shawn checks out Gnarly drooling all over himself.

"I'll be going with my wife." Gavin snatches Pinky up laughing. She walks awkwardly beside him as they hug their bodies tightly.

"You did not just get married without inviting me?" Shawn felt offended.

"Relax! You know you'll be doing my flower arrangements when I do." Pinky flips him off over her shoulder. Leaning into Gavin she whispers, "Kat's best friend. She's a fag hag. Not remotely bi though, she just doesn't have many real friends."

"Another reason you need to spend more time with her."

"Why? It's not like I'm going to convert her into being a metal slut."

"You're hopeless."

Ducking in back Pinky abandons Gavin and sneaks up behind Katrina throwing her arms around the girl and grabbing her tits to be mean. Katrina panics until she realizes who it was. Signing the words "Don't do that. I nearly peed my pants."

Signing back Pinky laughs and signs back with, "Sorry. Since when do you not wear a bra?"

"Since I felt like not wearing one."

"You have no tits Bitch." Pinky giggles.

Flashing her by lifting her cut off shirt revealing very small B's Pinky puckers trying to stop laughing. Pointing beside them Katrina looks over and turns beet red. Embarrassed beyond belief she hides behind Pinky. Recognizing Gavin from earlier she just wanted to die. It was a certainty that Gnarly had seen her tits.

"Tell her not to be embarrassed I'm fine."

"You tell her. You're the one that wants a date."

"Be nice Priscilla."

"There's that name again." Pinky growls turning to face her cousin. Signing again she recites, "Don't be embarrassed. This is Gavin. He works for us."

Shyly Katrina flutters her fingers at him before fanning her face. Gavin smiled and said, "Do you read lips?" In reply Katrina nods.

"Just don't talk too fast." Pinky adds.

"I'm sorry I caught you off guard."

Expressing herself with her hands she essentially tells him "It's ok. No sweat." Her fingers wiping her brow to flick non existent perspiration. Pinky being Pinky lifts Katrina's shirt before she could stop her and rubs her fingers under her breast.

"Nope! No sweat there either."

Both barrels Katrina plants her middle fingers up to Pinky's face. Shaking his head Gnarly knew he needed to make Katrina laugh or face her humiliation dead on. In a bold move he removes his shirt and pats his own pecs. Both Pinky and Katrina drop their jaws.

"OMG! Here take my wallet." Shawn sneaks up behind Gnarly and tucks in into the waist of his jeans. Everyone busted up laughing. Including Gavin. Only Shawn maintained a straight face eying Gavin's crotch. "There's two credit cards in there. They're yours if you lose the pants too."

"Not gonna happen."

Pinky leads Katrina closer and storms Gavin's waist attempting to unzip him. "Come on Roadie. Show them what you have."

"A little help here." He mouths toward Katrina. She misunderstood and goes for his zipper as well. "NOT WHAT I MEANT KAT." Fighting them off until the laughter became manageable he puts his shirt back on. Calming the girls, he commits to the reason for being there. "We want you to design some shirts for Pinky's band. Can you do that?"

Nodding she signs, "Do you have a picture of what you want?"

Gavin winks and uses both hands to frame Katrina's face. She blushes even harder.

"Yeah that helps." Pinky smirks. "We didn't bother to print up a picture."

"No. But, before you came back from lunch I used my cell to take a picture. I took one of your flyers that she can use to overlap the milk carton with."

"Good job Roadie."

"Hand them over." Shawn extends a palm, "I'll use our computer and printer to double them up. Are we using the logo on the flyer?"

"Unless you can come up with a better one." Gavin shrugs.

Pinky adds her ideas of, "Cum see us. We do your body good."

"How about crossbones over here on the carton side? We can make the joints look like double dildos." Shawn offers with a sly wink.

"Oh I like that." Pinky chuckles, "Do it."

Another brilliant idea from Shawn, "How about Vitamins D.I.C.and K. in the ingredient list?"

"Maybe he should be our P.R. gay." Pinky plants an elbow on Shawn's shoulder.

"You two iron this design out. I'm going to head back to the record store." Pinky follows Shawn back to their computer leaving Gnarly alone with Katrina.

Katrina pouts hopping in step once nervously. Gavin notes her interest in him including hard pointy nipples sticking out through her half shirt. She blushes but bites her lower lip regardless. Signing she asks him, "Are you Pinky's boyfriend?"

"No we're just friends. No girlfriend. I won't lie though I do date a lot."

"Oh." She mouths silently.

"I would love to take you out sometime though."

Her eyes brighten up. Hesitantly she relaxes her gaze and signs, "I will think about it."

"You do that. Please don't think badly of me for dating other women. I like being single. I play guitar and I'm trying to find a band. If I do I don't want to be tied down by a relationship. I hope you understand."

She nods with a sad expression. Noting her hands relocating to her back pockets he knew he might be losing her. She was hot. Even if they just hung out occasionally he would be happy. Motioning with his head he prompts, "Walk me out?"

She smiles warmly and follows him through the shop. At a full body female mannequin similar to what he saw her dressing earlier, he stops and acts as if he's talking to her.

"What do I have to do to get your boss to go out with me? Dinner? Flowers? I can do that. Body massage? Are you sure that's not too much?"

Katrina giggles shyly and shakes her head no. She replies by stepping next to a male mannequin and placing an arm around it. Pointing at Gavin she uses her true voice as repressed as it sounded to say, "Should I give him a body massage also? Make him pay for everything first? Check."

"Absolutely. On me."

"I would love to be on you."

"As you said...I'll think about it."

"Want my number? You can text me anytime you want."

"Yes. My voice does not scare you?"

"Should it? Be yourself."

"I might be a freak."

"Oh? Maybe I'll date the mannequin then. Wait that would make me a freak too, wouldn't it? I can handle you just fine."

A pen removed from her pocket she takes his left hand and writes her number down on his palm. Clicking the pen closed she points at his erection and tells him, "Put it in your phone before the ink gets rubbed off."

"You think so?" He chuckles, "It's safe. I'm right handed."

With a first offered up hug he awaits her to mold into his arms. Damn! She smelled really good. Her scent reminded him of her neighbor Julia. A rub to her back he lets go and casts his thumb over his shoulder, "I better check on Floyd."

Three waves goodbye later Gavin stepped out of sight. Katrina danced with her mannequin. He was a good dancer until he tried dipping her. She nearly fell over with it on top of her. How bad would that have looked?

He had forgotten to ask about the parking spot behind her shop.

Forty minutes later Pinky returned to the record store wearing a black t-shirt with white spots spattered on it. A simple logo on the front. The milk carton on the back. Her normal clothing in her hands. Nothing but the shirt.

Entering the store which miraculously had seven customers she twists in step in front of Gavin. Floyd was still in his office digesting the burgers.

"Do I rock this shirt or what?"

"Nice!"

Making sure nobody was watching she tosses her clothing at Gnarly and lifts the long t-shirt up to her chest and ties it into a knot. His eyes bulged at her extreme boldness. She was nude from chest to boots. In plain sight. Doing a spin to show off she moves out toward the racks. The people there were five guys, two women. She hid from them but moved about stealthily. Gavin nearly choked. She was crazy.

She went so far as to rifle through bins right behind two guys. They were only six feet from her. All it took was to turn around and she would be busted. His hands were sweating. Luckily he had put Katrina's number in his cell or sure enough it would have been unreadable.

Leaving the counter to run interference if needed, he found himself stalked by Pinky. Devilishly she went up to him from behind and rubbed her chest on his back. Turning to face her she rubs his crotch making him stress over being caught. Spinning in step she rubs her ass over his crotch then bends over touching her toes. A wiggle of her ass made his cock rip at his jeans. Grabbing her pink ponytail he pulls her erect and spins her back to face him. She melds against him and whispers her intentions.

"Fuck me."

Without a word she jumps into his arms wrapping her legs around his waist. Quietly he carries her back behind the counter, sitting her on the barstool just in time for two men to walk up with their selections. If they looked hard enough they could have seen her nudity.

"Some good choices there. Aren't you fellas glad they started making record players again?" Gnarly aims to keep their focus. Standing in front of Pinky as he scans barcodes on the album covers she reaches under Gnarly's legs and squeezes his balls.

"I love Foghat."

Pinky chimes in playfully, "Especially the song Slow Ride."

"Great tune." The man says looking around Gavin at an angle to see her. "I like your pink hair."

"Thanks."

Gnarly kicks his heel back at her making her release his balls. She maintains eye contact with the guy at the counter, now joined by his friend. Both of them checking her out.

"Milkbone. I've never heard of that band." The second guy reads her chest.

"That's my band. I'm the lead singer. We're playing in Naperville Saturday night. You should come and see me."

"No plans on Saturday. We just might."

"Here's the rest of my band." She stands up hugging the counter beside Gavin who gave up trying to contain her. As she turns to show the back of her shirt, her bare ass presses against the glass. All the men needed to do was look through the glass and get an eye full of gorgeous body. Luckily they were not that smart.

"Dang! You're all foxy."

"So true. So true." She turns back around. Her pink pubes in plain sight through the glass this time.

"That's gonna be $46.25 fellas." Gavin runs a debit card, the second guy paying in cash to his friend for his own choices. Collecting their bag the two men left the store smiling. Gavin immediately turns to face Pinky scowling, "Are you that stupid? What if a customer calls the cops?"

"WOO WOO! Siren for a siren Baby."

"Put your shirt down."

"Fuck me."

"I told you not today."

"I bet you'd fuck Katrina right now if she were dressed like this. Or maybe your Dinner belle."

"Not cool Pinky. Don't push me."

"Oh look. A customer needs my help." She starts to walk from behind the counter. Snatching her wrist he drags her back to the barstool and forces her into the seat. "Me likey this side of you, Roadie."

"Listen up." He points directly at her nose. "I wanna destroy that pussy, just not today. Stop pushing it."

"Just my pussy?"

"Every fucking hole you got. Please chill out. I don't want to piss Floyd off on my first day. Give me a break."

"I'd rather give you a blowjob." She haunts him with her big beautiful eyes.

"Hi. Can you ring me up?" Intrudes the two women. They couldn't see Pinky for Gavin's large build. Turning to face them he smiles trying to mask Pinky's nudity.

"Hey there. What have we here in this healthy stack. Steely Dan? Nice."

"I bet he's Steely." Pinky giggles softly barely heard.

The two women were mid 30's in age and looked over Gnarly with a tantalizing hunger. Gavin knew it and played on their attraction. "Do it Again." one of the songs he points out.

"That's what she said." Pinky laughed. So did the two women. "Give it back Jack." She recites part of the song as her hand makes a jerking motion in front of them forcing a round of shared giggles. Gnarly could only shake his head trying not to laugh. "You know he wants to. As beautiful as you ladies are how could he not?"

The women dart gazes between themselves and thank her for the compliment. They thrived on it at their age. With inattentive husbands at home they were all ears. Gnarly notes their seductive expressions and sighs. Trying to change the subject he identifies another record, "Joe Walsh. Life's Been Good to Me."

"I bet it has." The tall brunette grins sheepishly.

"Get's better." Pinky winks and slips from her seat to kneel in front of Gavin. She palms his crotch rubbing it. The two women check out the glass to see her rubbing his erection. He could only roll his eyes. They were certainly mesmerized.

"Foreigner. Head Games." He swallows.

"Double Vision when I'm done." Pinky winks at the ladies through the glass as her fingers unzip his jeans. Her hand disappearing makes the women giddy. A glance at the remaining three men makes him grit his teeth. Sooner or later they were going to want to check out. They had albums in their hands. That, or Floyd was going to step out and blow a gasket.

"What else do they have in their pile Roadie?" Pinky whispers stroking his cock through his boxers. He hisses as the ladies coo.

"You're so bad." The blond with short hair shivers at Pinky.

"Baddest bitch around." Pinky wags her brows. "I think the ladies want to see it. Am I wrong lovelies?"