Gnarly's Angels Ch. 10: Silent Lucidity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." They whisper.

"Great!" Gavin huffs, "Joe Cocker. With a Little Help from My Friends."

"So perfect." The blond giggles.

"I'd love to be your friend." Whispers the brunette nervous over the men in the back of the store. Pinky takes no time in dragging Gnarly's cock out and shows him off. Their breaths were taken away. Gavin couldn't resist their interest.

Jerking him off Gnarly observes his surroundings. Fuck! Pinky had the perfect rhythm going on. Hearing the reaction of the women saying things like, "He's so big." to "Need help?" his ego took over. Choosing to ignore Pinky in favor of the ladies he doesn't realize Pinky had slid the glass door blocking the interior of the counter open in front of them. Guiding over memorabilia to keep from damaging them she now had more room to play. His dick no longer touching the door. This also got his dick much closer to the ladies. The blond literally kneels down for a better perception. The brunette still tense over the impending arrival of the other guys remained standing.

"Oh my God! This is so thrilling." She fans herself as her friend touches the front glass wishing she could touch him. Gavin had plenty of stimulating build up dealing with not just Pinky, but her cousin Katrina, and the parking lot attendant Bali. Now these two lovely ladies licking their lips at him only made his resistance decline. He needed to cum, and cum hard.

"Shit." He tenses up as Pinky rifles his cock rapidly. She knew he was ready to blow. Knowing she had beaten him down only drove her harder. Forced to grip the counter to maintain balance he grits his teeth hard and defies the temptation to snarl. In a maddening trigger sequence Gnarly Reese fires off. His jizz spatters on the inside front glass right in front of the blond. Hearing her squeal with excitement the brunette dropped low too catch his final detonation. His crown was a drooling mess. As was Pinky's hand. Winking at the ladies Pinky stands up and shows them her wet fingers. Taking her hand back to her mouth she licks her pinky and the finger next to it. Seeing the jealousy in the women she shrugs toward a breathless Gnarly and extends her fingers to the women.

"Taste?"

The blond jumps embarrassingly at the opportunity licking her middle finger. Reclaiming it she offers the brunette her index. Looking back to see the men turning toward the front, she greedily jumps to suck the jizz from her index. Both blushing they whisper. "Mmmm."

Huffing Gavin quickly calculates their tally. "$52.35."

"Here's $60. Keep the change. Oh my God! I'm coming back tomorrow. Will you be here?" The blond whispers.

"Tomorrow and Friday all day. Saturday until 2." He grunts as Pinky backs him up to stand behind her. She lets his cock caress her butt crack. The women pushed out by the three men wave goodbye and leave unable to contain their excitement.

'My turn." She looks up at Gnarly. He growled at her just as the men set a stack of records on the counter top. She begins scanning them while wiggling her bare bottom over his wet dick. She smiled mischievously as she felt cum rolling over her ass. The guys easily suspected something was up by her stance.

"You busy?" A guy chuckled.

"Hope to be." She beguiles them. Checking out the showcase they see cum dripping down the glass.

"Ummm! Mind if I hold the records while you scan them. Less sticky that way." A second guy offers laughing.

"Might be a good idea." Pinky giggles.

"You fellas offended?" Gavin narrows his eyes.

"Only if her shirt stays on." The third guy chuckles.

"Oh I can fix that." Pinky swiftly removes her shirt and shakes her tits at them. Her nipples pierced with barbells.

"Fuck yeah. Goddamn you're hot." The third guy rambles.

"Keep it down. My Grandpa's in back." She winks.

"You're a lucky bastard." The second man nods at Gnarly. Realizing he was indeed, Gnarly lifted her hips slightly and introduces his cock inside her soaked pussy. She gasps and spreads her legs a bit to let the trio see his entry better. The first guy held his albums up for her gun hand to scan their barcodes. After seven scans the albums were paid for as Gnarly began thrusting up into her. It became difficult for her to think quickly. Behind her Gavin unfastened his jeans for better movement, lowering them to his ass. Thrusting hard made her moan. A hand palming her mouth to conceal her the guys loved his approach.

Quietly he fucked her as the guys tossed out bills on the counter to pay for their selections. Another keep the change made things easier. After she manages to put the money into the register Gnarly destroys her from behind. Pushing her chest over the counter, he yanks her hair back. She whined and cursed, "FUCK ME HARDER ROADIE!" under her muffled lips.

"Go on grab a hand full." Gnarly prompts the guys. One by one they squeeze her tits. Her cunt instantly exploded juices all over her and Gnarly's feet. He didn't stop at that. He controlled her every twitch. Losing her mind Pinky found herself being lifted from the ground and awkwardly carried around the counter right out in front of the guys. They loved the boldness. "Suck those titties."

Two at a time swallowed her nipples as Gavin tortured her cunt. His free hand under her thighs rubbing her clit. Insanity claims Pinky. Another flood stains the wood floor. In a final muffled scream she falls limp. Gnarly pulls free and holds her to his chest. Dropping her slowly to her knees, he makes her look up at him as he unloads on her face. The men were blown away and awestruck. She fell to the floor and laid in her own juices.

"Thanks for coming in." Gavin gets dressed quickly. The men silently applauded their performance. Bags gathered they took their leave. As he let her catch up with sanity he finally picks her up and carries her behind the counter. Snatching up the t-shirt he forces it on her. A paper towel cleans her face. She fights him on that as her fingers gather up his leftovers to be licked off.

"Fuck you taste good." She huffs straightening her shirt up more.

"You got what you wanted."

"You're a beast Roadie."

"Got rid of your hangover didn't it?" He laughs.

"That was gone by lunch."

Timed to perfection Floyd leaves his office and steps over to the other side of the counter. Seeing the wet spot he winces. "You two spill a drink?"

"Bottled water. Customer dropped it."

"Why are you two looking guilty?"

"Get over it Grampa. I just fucked the new guy. I'll clean things up."

"Fired." He points at Gnarly.

"Hired." Pinky challenges him.

'Won't happen again Floyd."

"Like hell it won't." She sets Gavin straight. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. I asked Katrina about the parking spot. She said it was fine to park back behind her shop. Shawn rides with her every morning anyway."

Disgusted Floyd goes to get a mop. Returning he swabs the mess up. Pinky using towels cleans the inside counter window. Noticing her Floyd rolls his eyes. "You better not have soiled those 45's."

"Chill Grampa I got this."

"See what you got me into?" Gnarly scratches his head.

Pinky giggles, "You be quiet."

"ZIP IT!"

Floyd had the final word.

==============================================================

Coming in June : GNARLY'S ANGELS Chapter 11 : DO NOT DISTURB