Goblins' Rise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Docily, Bailey lets them lead her to the center of the stage. She looks defeated and humiliated as they begin sheering her fur off before the crowd.

They manhandle the docile woman as they cut. Forcing her to move this way and that. Treating her not like a vibrant person, but as a dumb animal. Her thick white wool falling to the stage like snow. Slowly revealing her pink body underneath.

Her eyes constantly seek out mine. Wanting to share this violation of intimacy with me. She said she was excited to do it, but I can tell the act is honestly humiliating to the young woman.

The Nathair move from her top, down. She shivers as their sharp sheers move across her big tits. The dexterous snake men very careful with their sharp instruments. Her nipples look to be as hard as diamonds as the cold metal caresses her skin.

The snake men make her sit on a stool while they snip around her sweet pussy. her legs spread obscenely wide for the audience's amusement. Bailey shivers with her eyes closed as they trim her. Their fingers poking and prodding her most precious spot. Their scissors snipping her soft wool.

Finally she is left shivering and naked before her excited audience. Her pink body freshly exposed. They make her kneel in the pile of her own wool. Humiliated. Her head bowed. This most intimate act forced upon her instead of shared lovingly.

That evening Bailey rolls with me as we make love in my bed. She seems quite excited to have shared her humiliation with me.

**********

At twenty six Catherine had struck out, again on her own. This time determined to put her magic skills to use. She had gotten her bearings. Learning more about the wider world even as the baker regularly abused her.

Eventually she was hired as a seer for a powerful Dwarf stonemason. He seemed quite pleased to take her on. She didn't think to ask why such a man would need a seer.

She soon learned that he was the leader of a crime syndicate. That part of her job was to make sure people spoke the truth. Or to find it when it was hidden.

She also soon found that, once again her body was to be included.

She was talking to him in his lounge three weeks after first coming on. Proud to be treated like a valued employee. Dressed neck to floor in a plain brown robe with a short red cape off one shoulder and a pointy red wizard's hat.

Suddenly he yanked her down onto his lap. His hands quickly and eagerly exploring.

"No!what are you..." She started to protest.

"Hush now, trinket! You'd not have me turn you into the mages guild for unlicensed craft. Would you?" He threatened.

The girl froze. It was true. Her whole life had been spent outside the guild. They took a dim view of unlicensed practitioners.

His hairy hand pulled her robe up well past her knee. Showing off her shapely legs. "Besides, we both know this is your proper place." His fingers crawled up her inner thighs. She gasped as he groped her through her linen shorts.

'Is it true?' She wondered as his lips covered hers. His tongue tasted of cigars and expensive ale. She moaned as his hand tore her underwear to get at her soft peach. His fingers pushed into her wet pussy.

After that she was ordered to dress like an exotic dancer. Skimpy outfits of silk and lace. Always offering tantalizing glimpses of her beautiful body.

The perverted dwarf loved to fuck the human girl any way he desired. Though he loved even more to humiliate and defile her.

His favorite was to share her body with goblins. The cruel little men did shadow work for the crime lord. They were all too happy to tear her scant clothing off and molest her beautiful body for her grinning boss.

The black haired mage would docily get on all fours. Her ass in the air, her cheek to the floor to show submission.

From one cruel master to another, she continued to live her life as a whore. A toy for men to use.

**********

We started patrolling the farms that surround the town. The plan was to try to catch any thieves that might sneak their way in. Or fight any larger band of raiders that didn't run away at first sight.

Kara had commissioned some new weapons from a couple smiths in town. The goblins were hard at work on the small workshop they had set up in the inn's stables. And the girls had started seeing horny Dwarf clients.

We continue to be shadowed by small groups of goblins. Though they don't come close to the city and they run away even when approached by Gort or one of his men.

I made a rule that the princesses are not allowed outside the city walls. I don't think they even noticed. Much too caught up in their workshop, and the fascinating sights the city has to offer.

Our patrols are usually ten man teams. Eight goblins and two bigger folk.

On more than one occasion we have spied raiders. Orcs, but these look ragged compared to Karagoth. They look scrawny and shifty. Not like mighty warriors.

At the beginning of our second week of patrols we are patrolling the furthest farms. It's where we spend most of our time as that's where the worst trouble is. Mitzi has proven to be a valuable asset. She flys pretty high to scout for me.

Suddenly the beautiful fairy lands on my shoulder and gives my cheek a kiss. "Orcs!" And she points in a direction.

We double time through a small woods. Past signs of logging and trapping, to find them on the other side.

They are chopping through the wooden wall that surrounds the main farm buildings to get at one of the outlying farms. Dwarves shooting at them with crossbows.

We march up on them from behind. Instead of scattering they turn to engage us. A dozen Orcs laughing at the goblins that they are sure would turn and run at the first sign of a fight.

I can't help but grin at their shocked looks as we crash into them. The boys fight in pairs to watch each other's backs. I swing my nice steel sword. The magic crystal one is safely back at the inn. I swing and cut down the first Orc to square off with me. His short sword shattering on mine.

On this patrol I'm partnered with one of the big Chokwa brothers. He knocks a short Orc aside with his club to get at their big leader.

He had face tattoos and dark green skin and stands near six feet tall. Maybe a foot taller than his followers. Still coming up short against my blue lizard.

The orcs begin to panic when my goblin boys refuse to tremble in terror. When the Chokwa bashes their leader's skull in they break and run. Only two actually making it as crossbow quarrels fired by the farmers. take down three of the fleeing green skins.

We take one prisoner back to the city. Another dying on the way.

In the evening I lay on my bed naked. My cock hard as I slowly stroked it and watched the beautiful fairy.

Mitzi kneels, naked in a saucer of honey on my chest. She spreads the sweets all over her silver body. bathing in it. Golden ooze dripping from her silver skin.

When she is fully covered I pick her up and lick and suck her clean as she giggles and moans.

She easily comes to orgasm as she rubs her tiny puss against my tongue. Sometimes straddling my mouth, sometimes on her hands and knees while I lean in and lick her from behind. Her musical screams are a delight to my ears. Then she moves back to cover herself again.

After we have used up the honey she hugs my dick and uses her whole body to give me a tug job.

I moan my pleasure as I watch the tiny woman's silver ass moving up and down. Soon my balls clench as I cum all over the fairy. It nearly smothers her jet black hair. She grins as she licks some of it up. Then flutters off to get a washcloth.

I was getting ready to leave Snamnir's office. The prisoner had died of his questioning by the Dwarves.

He claimed to be a member of a poor mountain tribe. Brought here by a powerful sorcerer. They have a camp up in the mountains where they are mining.

"Well, we haven't seen any evidence of a magic user. Yet." I tell the sheriff. He nods slowly. "Patrols are one thing. Taking down a caster isn't in our contract."

"Could you do it?" He asks.

I nod. "Probably. We have before. I'd want to know what we were getting into though. And it wouldn't be cheap."

Now it's his turn to nod. "Why don't I walk you back to your inn?" He stands and throws his cloak over a shoulder.

Snamnir has been one of our most frequent customers. For their part, the girls have been quite open to the whole prostitution idea.

Amanatia told me it wasn't much different from what they were already doing and it gave them a way to bring in some coin for the group.

When we step in to the common room the sheriff bids me good night and wanders over to Miso. While I head to my room.

I've barely closed the door when there is a knock. I smile as I open to find Gertrude. The mature woman smiling back.

"Have time for a fat old woman?" She asks gently caressing her ample cleavage.

"For you, I'll make time." I pull her into an embrace. Shoving the door closed with my foot as we kiss.

The mature woman pulls her low cut blouse down. Letting her big floppy tits tumble out. Before I can grab them she drops to her knees.

I take a deep, wonderful breath as she pulls my pants down. Taking my cock and sucking it to hardness.

When she stands her dress is off before she reaches the bed. I make her lay back, but just on the edge. I pull my shirt off. Then I grab her ankles together and lift straight up so her big ass is revealed.

Gertrude groans with pleasure and pain as I slap her bottom. I rub my hard cock against her thick thigh as I punish the older woman.

When her ass is nice and red I release her legs and climb on top of her. My dick slides easily into her wet twat. I grip and squeeze her big tits as I thrust. Nibbling on her hard nipples and sucking on them like sweets. The mature woman moaning and gasping as we fuck.

After I cum deep inside her we lay snuggling. She coos softly against my chest half falling asleep. Soon we will head down for dinner. First though, I think a round two.

**********

Catherine learned much about the underbelly of society from her Dwarven master. Most of all, she learned to be ruthless. No one would ever give her an easy pass, she realized. From her they would only take.

As her magic grew, so to did her influence. She left the Dwarf gurgling in a pool of his own frozen blood, and traveled to a new city. One where she worked for a number of unsavory clients.

Her price was high, but she gained a reputation as someone who could get things done.

She found she continued to wear her slutty outfits. At first she had sought to return to heavy robes. But found them uncomfortable. Or...that's what she told herself. Then she told herself that sexy clothes were a way to take back her sexuality.

That may have been partly true. It was also true that part of her yearned to be seen as a sex object. To be demeaned and humiliated.

She found herself frequenting an Orc tavern. One where she would play the passive human. She needed to feed this dark desire once or twice a week.

Catherine would let the biggest or ugliest Orc take her for the evening. Usually openly stripping her before the whole room. Often fucking her right there. Like a common whore.

She would be forced over a table and fucked from behind. Held down while his friends used her too. She would whimper as her asscheeks were spread apart and Orc cocks burned their way up her rear, the green men laughing above her.

She would spend time on her knees. Under a table. Sucking green dick. Licking their sweaty balls.

She would be tied to a stained bed upstairs. Cruel Orcs standing in line to fuck her through a long night. Her body would be sore, bruised, and exhausted for days.

Yet she kept going back. Part of her craved the sexual abuse.

**********

"You're sure about this?" I demanded.

The Goblin warrior's name is Crom. He leads the band of scouts that had been following us. Gort looks nervous for vouching for him. But the little man is not easily conned.

Crom wears a chain mail shirt, small iron helm and iron tipped boots. He brandished a plain shield and heavy axe. All his gear looks to be in good shape. Well kept, though I am no expert.

His group of fifteen Goblins say they have spotted a large band of Orcs heading to the outlying farms.

We have gathered most of our forces and Snamnir has some thirty heavily armored Dwarf warriors of his own. We are starting the march out of town. If this is a trap we will head into it prepared.

The town should be able to hold off an attack if we are wrong about this. Long enough for us to get back. The walls are sturdy and so are its citizens.

I march with Gort for a ways. "They aren't going to kidnap one of the princesses. Are they?" I ask of Crom and his men.

The little green man shakes his head. "No, boss. I don't think so."

"They are the ones who were following us?"

He nods. "He just wanted to make sure you were the real deal. That you wasn't beating us and the like." Gort explains. "Word is gettin' around. Least, it is among the warrens."

We march steadily for a few hours before we see smoke. One of the farms on fire. The Orcs still raiding the buildings.

I hear a horn blow from the farm when we spot them. No way to hide a force our size. Not out here anyway.

Instead of running, the Orcs begin to line up to face us. The majority of our troops are goblins, easily visible even from this distance.

They probably think my boys will crumble at the first sign of blood.

As we approach I marvel again at how different these Orcs are to Kara. Scrawny and jittery. They look more like bandits than soldiers.

The Orcs scream as they run at us. "Steady boys." I try to calmly assure my men. A couple arrows arch overhead to land in our back rows. More are fired at the armored Dwarves. At some ten yards out two of the thunderbusts fire. The sound nearly dwarfing the Orc battlecry. A handful of the raiders are knocked off their feet. Not killed I think, though.

Then we are fighting. My sword flashes as I slice an Orc, and another. Once again it feels natural in my hand. As if I had trained to fight my whole life. Not just in desperation over the last few months.

I can hear the crackle of magic coming from the Orc mob, and I head in that direction. Pushing and slicing my way through the scrum.

I spot a grey haired Orc. With wrinkled skin and missing teeth. He grins as he zaps another Goblin. A strange snake made of electricity seems to be wrapped around him.

Should have brought my magic sword.

I cut one of the mage's bodyguards, then kick him aside as he tries to recover. Only to find the old Orc grinning at me.

I lift my blade in a vain attempt to block whatever is coming. Then I clench it in my hand as my muscles lock. The electricity crackles around me. Drowning out the sound of battle. Burning my flesh. After it passes I drop to my knees. Still alive but in great pain.

I can see the bodyguard out of the corner of my eye. The one I had kicked. He raises his sword as the mage turns to a different target. The threat I posed gone.

I feel more than hear the 'THUMP' the bodyguard goes flying. Big, blue Harper is there with her giant mace. Her tail whipping in anger.

Hanatal close to her side. Aiming her thunderbust at the unsuspecting mage.

The musket shot I definitely hear as I slump over. Moments from passing out. I grin as I see the old Orc's magical shield flare out under the Goblin girl's barrage.

Hannah was the only princess I allowed to come. She had loudly insisted. Claiming she was the only one qualified to test the gun modifications in combat.

Things go black for a moment. Then I'm laying on my back. Harper sands like a mountain above me. Blood dripping from her mace. I hear another thunderbust shot from nearby.

Arizaza kneels above me. "Better?" The snake girl asks grinning. Mitzi looks down on me concerned from her place on the shaman's shoulder.

"Y...yeah. Yeah, I think so." I sit up. My head spinning a bit.

"Maybe you should work on healing for a bit." Ari suggests. I nod, feeling really weak.

The battle looks mostly over anyway. Possibly the loss of their mage was the beginning of the end. I use my own scant magics to heal wounded Goblins. Soon Crom is following me around. Watching as I get my men back on their feet.

"You are a healer?" He finally asks.

I nod. "Of Goblins anyway. Doesn't seem to work on others."

"Hobgoblin." He looks up at me with a strange gleam in his eye.

"What?" I ask, but he had already jogged off. Back to his own squad. Most of which Look to have survived.

The Dwarves don't give chase to the routing Orcs. Instead they gather up the wounded and take them prisoner.

My bed was covered in beautiful pink and white rolling hills. Fluffy bunny bodies. Misoko and Sakuri had come to play. I am still waiting for a messenger from the sheriff a few days after the battle. Finally feeling back to my old self.

Fucking a pair of lesbian bunnies seemed like a good use of my time.

They lay side by side on their backs, head to foot. Their arms tied beneath them. Helpless to my sexual hunger.

I kiss and nibble on Miso's big white breasts as she moans. Sucking on one hard nipple then the other. My fingers caress all around her soft fuzzy crotch, but never quite on her pussylips.

Switching to Saki, I nip at her smaller perky tits. Then I kiss down her pink body. Down as her pink velvety fur fades to white across her tummy and toward her sweet peach.

The pink bunny gasps as my tongue glides across her sensitive cunny. Then I give her pussy little teasing licks.

I reach across and gently caress Miso's long ears. Both girls writhe and moan in their excitement.

I begin to spread Saki's legs and move up to rub the tip of my cock against her bunny puss.

Then there is a knock at the door. "Message for ya' Boss!" One of the boys call.

With a sigh from me and a whine from the girls I step off the bed. "Later, cuties. Duty calls." I tell them as I untie Sakura. Not bothering with her white furred lover.

The pink girl has jumped on Miso before I even have my pants on. I grin at them as Sakura grinds her cunt on her best friends face. Pinching her own tits and moaning with pleasure.

Soon I am sitting in Snamnir's office. The Dwarf sheriff pushes a mug of tea across to me.

"We have a good idea of where the Orcs are coming from." He tells me. "Sounds pretty tricky to assault. Built halfway up a cliff. Magicked right out of the rock."

"And you want us to take them down?" I ask as I sip my bitter tea.

He grins. "I've been talkin' with your men. They make it sound like you can walk the sky." He suggests.

I shrug. "We've gotten through a couple rough scrapes."

"Well you are handy in a fight. We have the golds. If you are willing."

I nod. "I'm interested. Though we will want more than golds." He raised a bushy eyebrow. "Three attractive Dwarf women. They will sign a ten year contract to serve me." I tell him. "Women with some useful skill." I add. "Smithing, or carpentry. Something they can teach my men."

He exhales. "That's a tall order. Dwarf women are singularly unadventurous." He informs me. I shrug again.

"We will want a few days to scope the place out and make a final judgement anyway." I tap my mug, thinking. "You can see if you have any takers, and we will meet again. See if we can come to an arrangement."

He nods and we stand to shake hands.

**********

Catherine had created a name for herself, but she needed more. She well knew that power equaled security. The underworld had begun to fear the sorceress named Snowy. Her enemies were often found frozen. Their blood turned to ice.