Goblins' Rise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was known as Catherine Winterkiss among more polite society. Valued for her beauty as well as her power.

She had spent years pouring over the two spell books she had stolen from her old master. As well as her father's journal.

Much of what he wrote about wouldn't help her as an underworld 'fixer.' Though there was one entry she kept coming back to again and again.

Her father and his companions had found a cavern that seemed to be lined with Starlace. A rare trove of magical moss. It had a use in many rituals and was quite valuable.

Her father's journal says the caves were 'flush with the glowing plant.' She was pretty sure she could follow in her father's footsteps to find the cave.

She closed up shop, and bought supplies for a long trip. Then she was gone.

Months later she was in the mountains. A valley controlled by Dwarves. She asked around and no one seemed aware of the cave so tantalizingly close.

When she finally found it, across the valley from the town, there were already beings in residence.

Undead. Skeletons and zombies that were already her Starlace. They were easy to dispatch, but more came days later. Better armed and in greater numbers. They drove her from the cave and she was forced to find a solution.

Orcs. She found a village and killed their chieftain. His two mages nearly powerless to stop her as she slowly froze the big Orc's blood.

After that the warriors followed her out of fear and respect. Locking them into a strange underground battle with the undead.

**********

When I returned to my room I found the Usagi girls had been joined by Calli and Trisha. The human twins both had their faces buried in soft bunny muff. Their sweet teen asses in the air.

I quickly stripped and moved behind Calliandra. I rubbed the tip of my hard cock against her soft cunny. Drawing a moan from the brown haired girl as she ate Saki's pussy.

I grabbed her hips and plunged my dick into her tight love hole. Calli's head jerked up and she gave a loud raspy gasp. Her head slowly lowered to bunny pussy as I thrust deep inside her.

As I fucked her I reached over and grabbed her twin's ass. Trisha gave her own moan as my fingers tickled their way onto her pussylips. Then I pressed a pair into her wet cunt. Her ass wiggling back at my hand as I finger fucked her.

Soon there would, again be blades and blood. For now, though there was soft and pleasure.

"See? It makes fire." Amanatia was excited to show me her new device. "Without magic, or flint!" She held up a little iron box, a couple inches on a side. She seemed to have invented a makeshift lighter.

"It's great." I assure her, giving the little green woman a hug.

"You should take it with you. Test it in the field." She pressed the box into my hand.

A couple dozen of us were milling about in front of the inn's stables. Though only four of us were going.

Karagoth was in charge of our little scouting party. She had picked out one of the Goblin boys, Simmon the Shade. A crafty thief we had picked up in a city a while back. He wasn't a great fighter, but was great at keeping hidden.

Erato was also coming. The Nathair man was also adept at stealth.

Really, I was the odd man out, but Kara thought it would be good experience. 'A good Captain has passing knowledge of all the roles he will ask of his men.' She had told me.

With a goodbye kiss for Rebecca we head off. Intending to scout the Orc stronghold and see if we can formulate a plan.

It takes some hours of marching until we are past the last of the farmsteads. The roads and trails finally petering out.

"We make camp there." Kara tells us. Pointing at a distant grove of trees.

"So early." I ask. Afternoon isn't even half over.

The Orc woman nods curtly. "If our information is correct the keep is most of a day's journey. We do not want to camp in its shadows."

That evening we eat cold meat and bread in the dark. Forgoing a campfire for stealth. Also forgoing sex.

By late morning the next day we can see the jagged cliffs.

"There!" Simmon says excited. I can just make out a darker blur against the cliff.

"Are you sure?" I ask. But Kara nods too.

"Take great care from here in." She warns.

We slowly approach keeping to scattered woods and areas of tall grass to keep hidden from the fort.

When I can finally make it out I see that it's a large tower shaped building. Built into the side of the cliff, around halfway up. Maybe ten stories tall. Open windows irregularly dot it's surface. Toward the base there is a large opening, a door of some kind. With a path that snakes to the valley some two hundred yards below where it seems to disappear.

Half a dozen Orcs seem to be moving up and down the steep path.

"Guards?" I ask.

"They look to be carrying boxes." Karagoth responds thoughtfully. "Let's get closer."

I kneel next to a bush in tall grass. Carefully studying the tower for a weak point. Kara and Simmon quietly discuss something nearby. Often gesturing to the bottom of the path. Even from this close it just seems to end near the ground.

"A cave." Kara says when she comes and sits next to me. They are mining, we think."

I nod. Makes sense. The mountain path ends at a cave.

"You have the crystal sword?" She asks me for the fifth time this trip.

"Yes, but I'm not sure why you wanted me to bring it."

"We will retreat a few leagues. Two of us will scale the cliff and come back around top." She points as a way of explanation. "Then we descend onto the tower. Going into the window at the top and skating the mage."

"We couldn't assault the tower, even with the Dwarves help?" I ask hopefully, already knowing the answer.

The pretty Orc just shakes her head. "It should be me and Erato." She tells me.

Now it's my turn to shake my head. "I'm going."

"You are becoming too important to die in this. Soon you will not be allowed to risk your life on these foolish quests." She scowls at me. "Without you, everything you have built will crumble apart."

Her words were food for thought as we backtracked carefully away from the cliff. Some of my followers would be fine. The Nathair, the Chockwa, the bunny girls probably.

Others though...like the Goblin princesses, they wouldn't. The only thing to go back to is a life of unpleasantness.

Over the course of a couple hours Karagoth carefully leads me up the cliff. The other two watching from below. If we fail or don't return the next day, then they will head back with word of our demise.

I've never been great with heights and came to regret my decision well before the top. Doing my best not to look at the valley so far below.

Finally we crest the top. The cliff here has a wide tip. Easy to manage, but windy and chilly.

Soon we are above the tower. Kara shows me how to anchor ropes, though she doesn't trust me to do it now. Then we begin our descent. Carefully and slowly rappelling down.

My breath catches in my chest more than once as a gust of wind or slight slip sends my heart racing.

Somehow we are finally at the top of the stone tower. It really seems to have been carved from the cliff. Or grown.

Kara maneuvers us over to the highest window. Just big enough for us to slip through. I kneel on stone flagstone in a dim room. Catching my breath and happy to be alive.

**********

Catherine was not pleased. Her minions had been disappearing, and she finally found out why.

When one of the two mages had failed to return from some sort of journey, she had asked some pointed and painful questions.

Now she sat at the large wooden table in her quarters. Sipping some foul Orcish wine. Her temper finally under control after a night of sleep and meditation.

"So you have been raiding the Dwarves?" She asks in a sweetly calm voice.

"S...sorry, mistress." Rocklaw simpers. He was the largest warrior left. The chieftain. Obviously worried he would meet the same fate at the two before him.

Blathe, his second in command stood next to him. His head down dreading what was sure to come. Not wanting to take the mantle. Chieftain had become a curse. Something to wish upon an enemy.

"I said leave the Dwarves alone. Did I not?" She asks.

"Yes, mistress. We mostly did. Just a little raiding." The bigger Orc defends his brethren.

"You lost Oorth. Now I only have one mage. We are losing the fight for the cave. We need magic." She insists.

It was true. They had harvested a number of crates of starlace. Yet they were getting pushed further and further toward the entrance in their little war.

Catherine sighs, her perky tits rubbing the inside of her silk robes. Both Orcs can't help but watch the outlines of her nipples move up, then down.

"Well it cant be helped, I suppose." She stands and moves away from her table. Rocklaw tenses preparing for his demise. "Perhaps I should have hired some mercenaries."

The sorceress pulls her robes off over her head. The two Orcs eyes widen. Marveling at her pale slender body. She is left only in white lace panties and a pair of thigh high white stockings. Her perky C-cup tits bare to the room.

She sits and leans back on her big four post bed. Spreading her legs wide she says, "Do as you wish, you foul Orc trash."

The two green men hesitate, looking at each other. Then bound at her. Willing to take any punishment, if it means even a few minutes violating their mistress.

They had heard the rumors that she fucked some of the men. That she liked the way of rough Orc sex. They hadn't believed it though.

Blathe kneels near her head. He grabs one of her pale tits and squeezes painfully hard, causing the raven haired woman to hiss. Then he fumbles his dick out of his loincloth and slaps her across the face.

Obediently she takes his green cock in her mouth, as he pulls on her breasts. "Suck it you human whore!"

Rocklaw simply grabs her panties with both of his big green hands. He tears the lace away from his mistress's pussy. With a growl he gives her wet cunt a few slaps to show who is in charge. Causing her body to shiver. Then he climbs up and plunges his hard dick deep inside her human puss.

Catherine moans in perverse pleasure as the two Orc minions abuse her.

**********

The room seems to be a mage's lab. Not as ornate as the first I'd seen, but the trappings are all there. Table, desk, books, jars of strange goop.

We carefully make our way to the door and peer out. A narrow hall leads deeper into the cliff. Another door on the opposite wall.

We try it only to find a pitch black room. I can see some crates by the dim light of the room behind us.

At the end of the hall we find stairs leading down. They reverse on themselves to head back towards the front. We can hear gruff voices talking in the distance.

At the bottom of the stairs we peer into another hall. This one has some candles in wall sconces. I step off the last stair and begin to duck into a small alcove at the bottom for cover. Nearly tripping over a coil of rope.

"Nick!" Kara hisses from behind me.

I turn, my hand grabbing the hilt of my sword too late. The rope! It slithers up, fast as a snake. Wrapping around me. Binding my arms and legs.

Kara moves to help. I shake my head. There look to be half a dozen of the coiled ropes in the two alcoves. She grabs mine and I tense, waiting for her capture too. Somewhere I can hear a bell tinkle. As if calling a lord to dinner.

With a dagger she cuts the rope off me. After a few slices it falls away, it's magic spent. Only to be replaced by another.

"This is ridiculous." I mutter.

"Oy! You!" A gruff voice from down the hall.

Karagoth turns, hefting her axe. The first Orc is bashed against the wall, dazed. The next takes a nasty cut.

Unfortunately her big axe is hard to wield in the narrow hall. All I can do is fall over, the magical rope snug around me as they swarm my beautiful lover.

Rats. Half a dozen dead rats lay among the ropes, I notice, feeling a little light headed from the constriction. Even a spider the size of a puppy.

They drag us down a few floors. Kara struggles as well as she can. Even knocking one of our captors down a flight of stairs.

Eventually we end up in a small prison. A room with two cages. I am unceremoniously dumped in one while Kara is dragged into the other. Fighting with some eight or so grinning Orc men.

"Caught us somthin' better then rats." One of the scrawny Orcs chuckles as they hold her down. I can't see her clearly as they tear her clothes off, but I do see her stop struggling. Willing to accept what was inevitably coming.

Kara grunts as they slap and pinch her big tits. Her legs are forced apart as the first Orc lays on her. I can see her rock to his thrusts past the green men. I can hear her grunt as he violates her.

Our captors laughing at their good fortune.

**********

The door to her bedroom bursts open, "Mistress! Mistress!" But Catherine doesn't look up.

She is kneeling on her bed ass in the air. Red and throbbing from repeated spankings. Her face is buried in Rocklaw's crotch. His cock is deep in her throat. Her tongue tickles his hairy balls as she holds her breath.

Blathe kneels behind her. Plunging into her sloppy twat hard. A strip of leather in his hand that he strikes across her ass again.

The sorceress shivers as she cums. A strong orgasm wracking her body. Finally she looks up at the Orc standing slack jawed in the doorway. "This better be good, worm." She hisses. Orc cum dripping down her chin.

"Uh...I, uh...prisoners. Intruders, mistress! We fought them!" The messenger stammers, his dick suddenly hard as a rock, tenting his loincloth.

"Prisoners?" Catherine reaches back and jolts the Orc off her with a blast of force. Sending him nearly into the far wall. Rocklaw scrambles off the bed and away. Suddenly fearful of his life again. The short, sweet tryst over.

"This could be interesting." The sweaty woman stands. Orc jizz on her chin and drizzling down her thighs.

***********

I managed to get myself into a sitting position in my little cage. The magical rope still bound me tight.

I listen as Karagoth grunts. As the Orcs fucking her laugh and joke. Occasionally catching glimpses of her past the nude men.

They had been at her for a half hour or so. The cruel men had slapped her around a bit to try to convince her to suck cock. It wasn't till they threatened to eat me that she obediently opened her mouth and let the first green fuck stick past her wonderful lips.

Now I watch as they drag her from her cell. Tying her wrists together above her head. They suspend her from the ceiling, facing me. Her toes barely able to touch the ground. Her big green tits jiggling as they pull her in place.

I can see pale Orc jizz dripping down her chin. Drizzling down her inner thighs. A little ashamed at how turned on I am at my lover's violation.

Then Kara gives me a wink and a faint grin. She knows all about my dark sexual tastes.

I watch as a grinning Orc moves behind her. His dick hardening as he uncoils a whip. Our other captors standing around eager for the show. Many of them stroking their cocks back to fullness.

I wince at the first loud CRACK! of leather against flesh. Her head jerks back and her back arches at the pain. Her giant green tits wobbling as the sadistic men laugh.

Karagoth's supple skin was tough. Like soft leather. But it was obvious the whip still stung.

On the second strike she let out a pained gasp and whimper. Suspiciously like the one she used when I punished her. A sound she loved for the way it turned me on.

Was she putting on a show for our captors? Or for me?

Again and again the wicked leather whip kisses her luscious body. My dick twitching in my trousers with each cry from the beautiful Orc barbarian. Ready to burst out.

When the leather tip wraps around and lands on one of her giant breasts for the first time I see an honest look of pain on her face. Her eyes wide with shock as she groans. Her tit bouncing at the strike.

After a couple dozen strikes or so the Orc relents, dropping his whip. Kara's head drops down. Her silvery hair falling around her beautiful, pained face. She shivers from the pain and humiliation of her treatment.

I notice her strong thighs clenching together. As if she wants to dry hump something. Or fuck.

Her tormentor moves up behind her. she jumps when his rough hands circle around her tummy. Sliding up to her big, full breasts. His hard dick pressing between her tight asscheeks, no doubt.

"I'll be good." She whimpers. "I'll be a good girl." The cruel Orc grins as he pinches her hard nipples.

Another Orc circles around her front as they lower her a bit. Kara is more than a foot taller than most of these scrawny mountain Orcs.

I watch the barbarian girl wince as a dick is forced into her ass. Then into her sweet pussy. Dark green hands squeezing and mauling her lighter green tits. Pulling painfully on her silver hair. She gasps as her head is forced back, the two Orcs fucking her.

Moments later a smaller Orc slinks into the room. His attention on my companion and her plight, as he whispers a message to one of the larger men.

They walk over to my cage, and open it up.

"The mistress wants to see you, human." The big Orc grunts. Annoyed by the distraction.

Two of them drag me out and into the hall. Following the smaller messenger.

They drag me up some stairs and into what seems to be an elegant bedroom. There's a four post bed, with a canopy. A large table with chairs. A fancy vanity.

The Orcs tie me to one of the chairs, removing the magic rope in the process. After they leave, a beautiful woman steps out from behind a privacy screen.

She is slim, with pale skin and a pretty face. Her long, straight, black hair gives her an ethereal quality. Or a vampiric one. She wars a silk gown. Ice blue and slit up the sides. I can tell she isn't wearing a bra. Her C-cup breasts are clearly outlined by the shimmering cloth.

"I am Catherine Winterkiss. Mistress of this tower. Who are you?" Her voice is calm, smooth. Sensual as she circles around me. Her delicate hand land gently on my shoulder. When her fingertips brush against the skin of my neck there is a shock of cold. She leaves a trail of frost on my skin.

"I am Captain Nicholas." I answer.

"And where are your men, Captain?" She stops in front of me. "Have you come to kill me? To take what is rightfully mine?"

I shrug as best I can. "Your men raid Dwarven farms. We have been hired to put a stop to it."

"Yes, a shame. Orcs are so hard to manage. Unruly, brutes." She seems to shiver with some sort of excitement.

"I need them though, you see. I am at war with a necromancer for the ownership of this cliff." She explains. "I needed minions that would do my bidding. I never intended to cause harm to the Dwarves."

She reaches toward me. A pale mist surrounding her hand. I shiver as it washes over my chest. Cold as a winter evening. My shirt seems to fade with the fog.

"I could set up a meeting with them. You could come to an arrangement." I suggest. Her fingertips are cold on my chest as they slowly drift down.

"I don't think so. I have no plan to let you go." Her hand slips into my trousers. I gasp as her cold fingers wrap around my dick. She smiles at me, happy to find my cock already hard.

"Besides, I plan to have a lot of fun with you. And my men have your companion to distract them."

My pants go the way of my shirt. Disintegrating with her mist as she stands.

"Uh...perhaps my troops would do better than unruly Orcs in your war?" I suggest as she pulls her silk dress off. Beautiful and naked underneath. Pale except for a little wisp of black hair above her cunny.