Goblins' Rise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"An interesting thought." She says, as she straddles my lap. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses my cheek. Her whole body is cold. As if she just came in from a snow storm. Catherine slowly grinds her pussy against my hard cock. I shiver both with excitement and at her cold skin against me.

"How do I know I could trust you. That you aren't just trying to escape?" She reaches between us and pushes my hard dick against her. Soft pussylips sliding up and down my shaft.

"I...I give you my word. In the end, that's all a mercenary has." She smells like crisp linen.

"Oh, Captain!" She gasps as she settled on my dick. She isn't cold inside. Her wet, hot cunt tight around me.

I thrust upward as she bounces on my lap. We both become lost in our strange lovemaking for a time.

"You promise to serve me." She stops and grabs the sides of my face. Looking at me intently. I had expected her eyes to be ice blue. Or grey. They are green with faint yellow specks.

"Yes, ma'am. I will fight your war for you." I agree. She leans in for a kiss. Her tongue darts into my mouth. Tasting like peppermint and rushing rivers.

She shivers and moans as she orgasms on my lap. Grinning down at her captive mercenary.

As she settles down the door bursts open. A naked, bloody Karagoth drags a squirming Orc in one hand and the head of the one who whipped her in the other.

"Oh, my! Rude!" Catherine chides. She raises one freezing hand toward my love.

"Wait!" I shout. "No one needs to die."

Both women look at me like I'm insane.

"This is what you have been doing?" Kara asks in her disapproving voice. "Fucking the enemy."

"I...uh..." I stammer. The sorceress still sitting on my cock.

"His employer." Catherine says gloating.

"I...I've been...negotiating." I try, lamely.

"With your penis." Kara crosses over to us.

"Are you going to punish me?" The pale woman asks. "Revenge for what my men did to you?" Her pussy clenches my hard dick as she shivers again. Obviously excited by the prospect.

A response not lost on my partner. "You are a villain, and deserve everything I do." The big Orc woman grabs Catherine around the waist with one arm and her black hair with her free hand. The sorceress gasps as she is pulled off me.

Karagoth carries her to the bed. Forcing her face down and ass up. My slimy dick twitches as the green woman roughly spanks the pale Human's cute ass.

I watch as Kara abuses the smaller woman. Moving from her ass she flips the human over. Straddling her legs and pinning her wrists above her head.

Kara abuses her perky breasts. Pinching them and slapping them till they turn red. Catherine gasps and moans at the assault.

Karagoth lays back and pulls the smaller woman by her hair. Forcing her face to her green crotch. "Lick, you human filth." Kara orders.

Catherine looks up at the green woman. The Orc's thighs pressed against her cheeks. I get the feeling the sorceress has never done this before.

"Now, whore." Kara orders gruffly.

Chided, the pale woman lowers her face. I watch Kara tense, then relax as the woman begins licking her Orc pussy.

The Orc moans for a good while. Enjoying her power over the sorceress. Enjoying having her pussy licked.

Then she flips Catherine onto her back. She straddles the submissive woman's head and grinds her cunt into her face.

I can hear Catherine squeal when Kara leans down and begins slapping her vulnerable pussy. Quickly turning the humans most sensitive flesh red.

Then the Orc leans further. Her tongue and lips on the woman's pussy. Catherine cums immediately at Kara's pleasurable attentions.

After Kara has her own orgasm the two girls lay together. The pale woman snuggling my partner and softly cooing.

"I...um...if someone could unite me?" I suggest. My dick still hard as a rock.

Kara gets up and lazily crosses to me. Dragging Catherine by her long hair, making her crawl.

"You seem to be in distress." She smirks down at me. I just raise an eyebrow. Then hiss when she pinches one of my nipples.

Kara straddles my lap. Moaning as she slides my dick into her wet pussy. She grabs the hair at the back of my head and squeezes my face between her giant breasts.

Catherine kneels next to us. Docile and subdued as we fuck. Until I finally find release. Grunting as I cum inside my beautiful partner.

"What do we do with her?" Kara asks as she unties me.

"Take her with us." I say as I look around for some clothes.

"Turn her in to the Dwarves?"

I shake my head. "No. She belongs to us." Catherine actually looks excited at the prospect. "I did give her my word though. So we will settle this little confrontation for her." She grins at that.

"Let's tell the Orcs to go home. Those that can anyway." Kara smirks, wiping some of the blood off her beautiful green body with a cloth.

In the end the Orcs were happy to go. I got the impression they didn't care to serve Catherine, but were too afraid to leave.

We locked up the tower as well as we could and headed down the twisty path. With Catherine as our prisoner/employer.

She wore her blue silk dress. Though this time she wore black panties and a matching garter and stockings underneath. I know because I enjoyed watching her dress.

I had a kilt. Since I didn't want to call it a skirt. Along with a poncho. Both made from a blanket. Kara wore a short dress made from a bedsheet. It hugged her curvy body nicely.

Erato and Simmon were happy to see us and we quickly headed back to town.