Goddess on Film

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie gazed at her. "You do shine."

She cupped his chin, long fingernails pricking his throat. "So do you."

He gave her a sceptical look. He meant it to be comical, but old insecurities gnawed at him. Harmony was the kind of beautiful that adjusted the pH of the water and he was an ex-class-clown who got his first real date at 22 and it ended in him dropping his keys down a drain, her going home, and him having to crash on his friend's couch for three days waiting for a locksmith. But Harmony liked that story. She liked everything about him. She liked everything about people. She had this knack for drawing out your most embarrassing stories and retelling them to you as something symbolic of some wonderful part of your adorable nature. With her, the uneven tone of his sensitive, blemished skin was floral, the smallness of his body was easier to smother in her strength and softness, his restlessness was energy, and his impulsiveness was appreciating the immediate pleasure of the world. She looked on the bright side of people. Cliff told him once that he used to compete with bookshelves for silent space at the edge of the room before she'd come along and seen everything secret about him. Jackie could understand that. She was the first person that didn't make him feel stupid for doing things like sneaking off shift to dance alone on the beach. She was the first person he met who soothed the craving to, and spurred it.

"I'm anyone's," Harmony said softly, "but I'm not just anyone's. You are so attractive to me, Magpie. The first time you knocked on my door to give me a parcel, I knew I was going to be happy here."

He beamed, heart like a rock pool, liquid and full of life. He tipped to her mouth as she drew him into a kiss with a subtle stroke under his chin. They kissed deeply, tongues vanishing into each other. He grasped her hip. She sucked his lip sore as she withdrew, then petted hers over his collar. He hummed and cuddled her closer, sinking into her fat and nudging to firm muscle. She kissed delicately over the bone and then up to his throat. The tender skin tingled. He shifted with a wry smile and a returning flicker of sensation between his legs. He opened his throat for her and hummed gruffer as her tongue began to tease his jugular.

"I thought we were having a nice moment," he droned drily with his eyes closed.

"It was a nice moment," she mumbled onto his jaw. "So is this."

He grinned like a fox and crept his hand down to her ass, stroking the plumpness. He squeezed hard. She thrust against him. Her thigh hooked him and ground over his cock, rubbing it thick again. His pulse picked up sharply. Every part of his body not pressed to her stung. She murmured warmly into his ear with the edge of a growl. "I haven't been satisfied yet. You know that won't do."

He chuckled breathlessly. "No. Never."

"Talk to me. Say something to get me hot."

He panted in her sea salt scent. The friction between their softly grinding bodies singed his skin more than the sun. "When are you gonna send him the pictures?"

"Later this afternoon, just before he's supposed to leave the office, so he can't bear to stay late, so he has to race back to privacy and indulge in me."

Jackie purred and stretched his neck for her. "God, I bet it drives him wild every time a notification goes off, just in case it's you."

Her tongue moved on his buzzing skin like the electric tendrils of a jellyfish. "I love sending dirty pictures. I love knowing he's climbing the walls of that cold, glass building."

"I bet," Jackie sighed. His pulse thrummed as an image came to him that turned his tone wicked. He slid his finger between her cheeks and gave her entrance a quick, taunting stroke that made her crush his cock in her thigh. "I bet he'll cast them to his tv, turn off all the lights so all he can see is his gorgeous wife in the hot sand. He'll stare at you like a vision from Heaven." He nibbled her lip and murmured around it. "He'll drown himself in how sexy you are."

She bit him back. "Mmmm."

He crept his hand from her ass to retrieve her phone. He clicked it into selfie mode and caught them on camera in a blushing, surging kiss. He nuzzled to her ear and took another with him eying the camera mischievously through the cranberry mist of her hair as he sucked the lobe and she smiled giddily into the sun. He licked the shell and whispered with a light husk, keeping his eyes on the camera so he could capture any moment she fidgeted needily or bit her lip or clawed his chest. Any moment that would show her husband her hunger for this other man. "I know what you mean about his eyes. I love when he watches us. I love knowing that a guy like that is jealous of me, that he wishes he was in my body, in my place. I love him jacking off to me fucking his wife." He thrust into her thigh and snapped her arching her spine and gnashing her teeth. "I love knowing that everything I do to you gets you worship."

She wriggled smugly in his other arm scooped under her waist. "He does worship me, doesn't he?"

He grinned and licked her neck, then nipped it, snacking on salt. He took three rapid shots of her mewling and perking her ass up. "You're a goddess, Harmony. That's why you like being looked at so much. That's how goddesses are."

She writhed and flashed melting eyes to the lens, to her own reflection in the screen. She purred at her own beauty and ran her hand sensually over her curves as Jackie photographed her with his face buried in her hair like cannabis smoke. He teased the creases of her waist. "Every time he comes to pictures of you, to the sight of you, to watching you get what you need, it's votive."

She sighed romantically.

"And these pictures are totally gonna make him come. He's gonna be a mess on his couch. He's gonna be hard in his big, important meetings. He's gonna be pulling his tie loose while he's trying to concentrate at his desk. Pictures of you wet and sparkling and spread, and your fucking beautiful pussy, and my cock between your tits, and my cum all over your smooth skin are gonna stick all over his body all day and all night, so he can't sit straight or read or hold his head up at fancy drinks receptions. He's gonna run red lights getting home to you to lick my cum off your body."

"Oh..."

He felt himself growing, getting richer and stronger and more impressive, more attractive, more magnetic to everything good and lucky in life. The first time he saw Cliff, he felt like a hermit crab under the sapphire stare of this king of the city. But then he'd begun to take up space in that man's bed, in his fantasies, in his yearnings. It was intoxicating. It was like being given a rare diamond. It was like winning a dangerous game. He sucked Harmony's earlobe again and dropped his voice to a whisper that made her twist on him like a climbing rose on a trellis. "How many more times do you think we can fuck before he gets home? How many more times does he have to think about you squirming on my hard cock before he can get that monster of his inside you and fuck you stupid?" He gulped the scent of her arousal. "He just likes to watch you? He doesn't make you a fantasy? Bullshit. He's fantasising about you every minute of every day. He's inventing a hundred ways to make you scream with a hundred different suckers just like me and him, leashed to your appetite. He's in his office right now imagining your mouth on his cock while the guy who delivers his fat cheques rails your pussy from behind and turns his fine lady into the county's biggest common slut. He's locking his door and closing his blinds and unplugging his phone and he's going through a box of tissues that cost more than my bike jacking off to fantasies of you, written by you, spilled by you all over his brain until there's nothing left in it. He's pumping himself dry knowing I'm with you right this second and we can do anything you want. He's driving himself mad wondering what that is, whether you're sucking me or riding me or on all fours and panting. He's drooling into his designer coffee knowing that right now another man is hard and ready for his naked, wet, gasping wife and he's miles away while you treat my dick like a stolen car." He choked as she clutched his shoulder and jerked her clit against his hip bone, breath high and brow crumpled. He took several pictures of her like that in his arms, struggling fiercely for relief as his whispers made her wanton. He watched her watch herself on the screen, perform to herself, thrill herself with her own sexuality. He drove his tongue behind her ear and moaned roughly. "Christ, I want to fuck you. I want to be something for him to obsess over. Use me, Harmony, I want to make a goddess out of you."

Harmony made a wild noise between a snarl and a squeal, seized his waist with her thighs, and flipped him in a spin of sunshine onto his back. Jackie erupted into high laughter, dropping the phone and scrabbling. She pinned him by his wrists flat to the towel, straddling his hips and wriggling her shoulders. She gave him a fierce, elated look that made his heart hammer so hard he felt it in his stomach. He smiled breathlessly. "That did it for you, huh?"

She revolved her hips, smearing her clit over the head of his cock so they both hissed and thrust. "Oh, Magpie, you know too well, you always do it for me."

He blushed with pride and flashed his teeth.

She smiled and bent down to his mouth, running her tongue teasingly along his lower lip and pressing on his wrists. "But now, my sweet boy, lovely as your words are, I need you to keep that pretty mouth shut." She nipped his lip. "For this next bit, you're just a prop."

He raised his eyebrows curiously.

She bent lower, warming his chest with hers. She whispered into his ear in a tone that thrummed down his spine. "Stay hard for me, for as long as I need you."

"Uhuh..." He croaked in his throat and kissed her cheek. "Whatever you want."

"I know." She released his wrists and kissed the tip of his nose. She rose to sit with her pussy hugging his cock and her thighs spread before him and clamping him to the ground. He murmured wordlessly and ran his hands along her thighs, squeezing the dense muscle and writhing under her weight. The sun haloed her again, darkening her figure like a storm cloud about to break over him. The tang of the sand enlivened his senses and the sea rumbled ravenously down the beach. She leaned to fish in her bag and retrieved a compact and lipstick. Jackie cocked an eyebrow at her as she checked her reflection, smushed up her frizzed hair, and reapplied a little make-up, emphasising her already enticing, blood-red smile. She purposefully fidgeted on his cock, subtly smirking at how he twitched beneath her. His entire body was beating.

She snapped the compact away, picked up her phone, and clicked it into video mode. She daintily peeled his gripping hands from her and positioned them to hold the phone on his ribs, so he was pointing the camera to take in her whole body from below, with just a sliver of his sun-baked skin at the base.

He grinned in understanding. "Oh, so we're just fully making a porno now."

"I am making a porno,you are a tripod-dildo combo," she replied smoothly, still fluffing up her crinkled mess of hair. "But I'm going for a kinda self-insert thing, so none of that distinctive postie patter."

"Roger that."

She smiled and flexed her shoulders, centring herself. Then her villainess smile returned, precisely painted over her dark lips and gleaming eyes. She squeezed him with her strong legs and rolled her spine. Her body took on a hypnotic fluidity as she began to snake subtly on him. He took a deep breath and tapped the record button. The goddess towering over him was about to give him a show he may never recover from. He bit his lip and relaxed onto the warm towel.

Aaaaand... Action.

Harmony started small. She sneaked a cheeky look from a twizzle of ringlets and slowly slid her hands over his stomach. Her touch made him shudder, his abs rising into definition under her fingers, (which he didn't hate Cliff catching on camera). She slid forward until her arms were scooping her breasts a little, the rosy flush of summer on her chest fading to the parchment of her skin and the nut-brown of her areolas. She arched her spine to make the fat of her hips bloom. She clenched around his body, curled her fingers on his waist, and agonisingly slowly tilted her pelvis to drag her pussy along his shaft. Pleasure quavered through him. He opened his mouth to murmur to her, but bit his tongue. She repeated the whole motion again, but harder this time, her muscles rising with the pressure of her grinding on him. She hummed and puckered her lips. She did it again, and this time added a little circle of her clit on his head. She shuddered theatrically, letting out a breathy noise just audible under the shushing ocean. He chewed his lip and gently rocked beneath her, his cock oak-hard and pulsing already.

"Oh..." Harmony's shallow breaths tumbled into sultry moans. "Oh, wow..." She ran her hand into her hair, her eyes fluttering closed. "Oh, you feel so good..."

Jackie chomped on the inside of his cheek.

"You feel so good, Baby, and you're not even inside me yet." She drew her long fingers through her hair and shook it out in a dark flurry against the piercing sky. She rolled her shoulders, rippling her torso. "Oh, God, I love moving on you like this. Just getting to feel you..." she serpentined, "and touch you..." she stroked her palms over his abs, "and hold you..." she squeezed him tight between her thighs. "Oh, Baby, I'm so hot for you." She curled her fingers and dragged her nails down his torso, leaving pink tracks and making him arch and squeak in his throat. She keened. "I'm aching for you so badly."

He ticked his jaw and glared furiously at her. "This is so unfair," he mouthed pointedly.

She broke character for the briefest second to sneer at him, then flawlessly flicked back into her expert balance of starlet glamour and succubus greed. She drew her hands from his body and over her own flesh, caressing her belly and breasts and arms. "Oo, oh my, oh, I'm just so... Oh..." She shivered with a chorus of quivering and threw back her head. Sunshine cascaded over her torso, like champagne. She whipped back straight, hair sweeping over her shoulder, and bucked rapidly, shooting sensation through him. She slowed again, her shadow pouring over the sand. "Fuck, Baby, I want you."

Jackie huffed, fingers going rigid on the phone to keep himself from throwing it into the sea, grabbing her, and rolling them over. She caught his eye knowingly and he swallowed a laugh.

She slid backwards, freeing his cock. It rose into the sunlight, glistening from her juices and etched with the pumping of his blood. She licked her lips and wrapped her fingers around his hard shaft. She made a devastating show of gazing at him, moulding her hands to the shape of him. "Mmmm, you're so hard." She began to twist her hands, working his length with one, while the other palmed his tip and showered him with sensitivity.

Oh shit... He banged his head against the towel and moaned thickly. The camera shook. She squeezed his cock in reprimand. It did nothing to discourage him.

She worked him slowly, stroking along the ridge with her thumb, ringing the lip of his head and strumming it, massaging the base so he hardened further and swelled into her fingers. She let the movements of her hands travel up her whole body, her torso undulating, her shoulders bunching, her mouth moving as if she was sucking on a straw. Pleasure oozed through him. His flesh fizzed and his eyes dazzled in the luminous sky. His heavy breathing brushed the mic. The ocean rumbled in the distance. It had the same timbre as that groan from Cliff's chest when Harmony was thrashing in the sheets under Jackie's tongue.

"Mmmm, this cock," Harmony crooned. "I bet it tastes as good as it feels." She sucked her lip hard. "Do you want that? Do you want my mouth on you, like good boys get?"

His heart kicked. He stared over the rim of the phone with round eyes. She beamed at him and shimmied down to sink between his spread legs, still working his pulsing cock with one hand. Her wedding ring glinted in a stray sunbeam. He gaped as she bobbed behind the raised phone, her vixen face sinking into the frame. Her lips were glossy, parting in a way that made him ache. He found himself thinking about the strawberry popsicle he could taste on her in their first kiss. She wet her lips and slipped them around his head.

Oh my fucking God...

His eyes rolled back into his skull. He gruffed in his throat and fidgeted sulkily with the need to speak, to pour praise on her. Her hot mouth sank luxuriantly down his cock, pleasure rippling over him like he was back in the surf. Her tongue sawed around him. Sensation trickled like seawater through his muscles. He pushed his eyes open and his breath snagged. She was dining on him on the screen with enchanting indulgence, saliva bubbling at her lips, dribbling down his shaft and her chin. It threaded from her tongue as she opened wide to devour him deeper. She sucked hard and the sound gurgled on the mic. She crushed her lips on his head so they pressed like petals. She popped him into her cheek and winked, then slipped him out and slapped her face lightly with his shaft.

"You are FILTHY," he mouthed, chest heaving.

She winked again and swallowed him, warping her lips to make a huge show of taking more of him in. She purred low, it reverberated in his nerves. She pushed deeper and gagged loudly. Thicker saliva gushed over his cock. She slid on the slickness and bobbed her head quickly up and down, the pleasure whisking higher and higher as she lapped and sucked. He held the camera with one hand and clawed the edge of the towel with the other. Heat devoured him, her tongue coiled on him, her teeth grazed him. He felt like he was in the grip of a boa. She slowed again with a long hum and kissed his cock. She pierced the lens with her eyes and drew her tongue in a leisurely lap up his shaft to swirl around the tip. Sunlight streamed through her hair and gilded her shoulders. She slapped herself again, swallowed and gagged again, shot back up and spit on his head so his cock glazed with silver. He groaned and shuddered. He didn't know which was worse, having to watch her without babbling about how sexy she was, or feel her summer-humid mouth without crying out like a baby. She sank into another of her evil smiles and licked him gratuitously. Her deep, chocolate-brown eyes overwhelmed the lens. She was looking into him and through him into her husband. "Am I making you crazy, Handsome?"

He had no idea whether he was supposed to answer that. She didn't seem to care about his feelings, so he didn't speak.

She hummed and kissed his head with a sharp suck. "Mmmm, you are delicious. A perfect snack for a hungry woman." Another sucking kiss. "I just can't get enough of you, Mister."

Sweet fucking Christ...

"God, and now you're even harder for me."

He squirmed, twisting the towel under his back.

She cackled wickedly over a froth of tide, eyes glinting at the camera. "Oh, getting so desperate. Do you want me to suck you again?"

He nodded vigorously, the camera shaking.

She tossed her hair and laughed crueller. "You're so cute when you're melting."

He ground his teeth.

"Lucky for you, Mister, I love the taste of you."

Pleasure drowned Jackie as she took him into her drenching mouth again. She worked her tongue against him, layering sensation over him, making him bounce his hips and tense his back to breaking point. He choked on a plea in his throat as his surge to release pressed under his skin. He held his breath and forced himself from the brink. His tip touched the supple back of her throat. His legs jerked.