Goddess Rhiannon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers

"No honey, I wasn't laughing at the skirt! It's very pretty. I really like it on you. I was just incredibly happy that you surprised me with it. Did you pick that color for a reason?"

I looked down at my feet, "I thought it would look nice with my new shoes..."

"I'm so proud of you!" she squealed, "Here, put your shoes on and let's see how they look together."

When I walked around in them mom told me, "You have a terrific color sense girl. Put the skirt in the keepers pile."

We wound up with a couple big bags full of clothes so mom took us back to the car to load it all into the trunk.

Farther down the mall, I started noticing that we were being watched, so I shook mom's elbow and whispered, "They're staring at us."

She whispered back, "Are their mouths open, and are any of them drooling?"

"Yup, lots of open mouths and one young guy, was drooling a little," I supplied.

"That's because you are turning them on girl. They think you're beautiful and desirable. Hey, do you want to grab a bite to eat?"

"Out of one of those guys?" I asked.

"No silly, a bite of lunch. You're not old enough for a bite of one of those guys," she laughed. "I was thinking more on the line of a sandwich or a salad."

We both had salads and resumed shopping in several other stores. I've never changed clothes so much in a single day in my life.

Mom really surprised me right before it was time to call it a day, "One last mission and then we're out of here." She walked me up to a jewelry booth, spoke with the counter person, and came back to me, "We're ready for you Tamara. Sit over there in that chair."

"W... w... what are you going to do?" I stammered.

"I won't try to fool you baby girl, this will probably hurt a bit, but it is a right of passage all women go through, and I think you are old enough. We're going to pierce your ears."

"Oh, okay I think I can take it," I said bravely.

Conni held out a pair of diamond and gold studs, "I bought these for you. They are real diamonds so don't loose them."

I gulped and nodded my head.

The sales girl smiled at me and said, "It won't hurt much hon.. I'm going to hold this piece of ice on your earlobe for a minute and then use this," she held up some kind of punch, "To put a hole in your earlobe for your new earrings. Hold still now."

"Snick, Snick," and she said, "There that wasn't so bad was it?" while she stuck my earrings in for me. "Those look fantastic on you!"

"Do you really think so?" I asked her.

"You bet I do. Here see for yourself," she held up a mirror for me to see.

I saw the pretty girl I was now, with two glittery diamonds reflecting the lights of the store from the center of my earlobes, "They do bring out the golden highlights in my hair, don't they?"

"They're gorgeous Tamara," mom declared.

"Tamara? That's a pretty name. Where's it from?"

"I was named after the Cornish Goddess Tamara who is the guardian of the Tamar River in Cornwall England," I informed her.

"Wow! That's really beautiful. You're mom and dad named you Tamara, that's really special," she enthused.

"Worse than that actually. The Goddess Rhiannon named me," I corrected her.

"T... that's nice..." she stammered confusedly.

Conni leaned over to her and said, "It's a pagan thing."

"Oh!" the girl remarked as if she understood as to what Conni was referring.

We left there and Conni laughed and told me on the way back out to the car, "You freaked that salesgirl out. Perhaps you would be better off letting people think that I named you. I know it's not the truth, but we need to protect Rhiannon's identity. Can you do that?"

"Oh sure, I'm good with secrets. I never told anybody about my dad breaking my arm or anything."

Conni stopped right there, grabbed me, and hugged me tight, crying big alligator tears onto my dress.

After she recovered, she piled me into the Jag and we left the parking lot. We pulled into the county/city building's parking lot and mom took my hand as she led me into the building, through the metal detectors.

"Good afternoon Ms. Conway," the lady guard said, "Is this your niece?"

"Actually Billie, this is my other daughter, Tamara. Tamara, this is Billie," mom introduced us.

"I didn't know you had another daughter."

"Yes, Tamara and Deidre were fraternal twins," mom told her.

"I'm so sorry about your sister hon.," Billie told me with a hug.

"I miss her," I admitted with my own tear rolling down my cheek.

Once we were away mom said, "Either you are an incredible actress, or you really do miss Deidre. How is that hon.?"

"I feel her, when I'm with you and when I explore my new room. I just wish she was still with us," I told her, another tear rolling down my face.

"That's the sweetest thing..." mom held me to her, "I know she would have loved you too. Right now we need to stop in briefly with my secretary and then we'll hurry off to your school."

We entered a big office reception area and walked up to the lady sitting behind the desk, and mom said, "Matilda, I'm proud to introduce my daughter, Tamara. Tamara, this is Matilda, my secretary and good friend."

"I'm very pleased to meet you," Matilda held her hand out limply for me to shake.

I wasn't having any of that from one of mom's 'good friends'. I slipped around her desk and hugged the stuffing out of her, "Nice to meet you Ms. Matilda."

"Whoa," Matilda giggled, "You are definitely my favorite 'boss's daughter."

"I like her mom. Can we keep her?"

"I'm so glad you two are getting along, but we have an appointment to keep. I'm sorry to run out on you so quickly Matilda. I'll see you tomorrow around noon-ish. Say bye-bye to the world's best secretary Tamara," Conni announced while moving towards the door.

"Bye, world's best secretary Ms. Matilda. I hope to see you again soon," I said and let mom drag me back out to the Jaguar, and we were off again.

I began to recognize the streets near my school and asked, "Are you taking me to school now?"

"Yes, I need to talk to your teacher about your enrollment. Your classmates should be leaving school right about now. Do you know which car is your teacher's?"

"Oh sure, everybody at school knows which car she drives!"

"What kind of car is it?"

"The red Ferrari. You can't miss it," I pointed to it as we entered the parking lot.

Conni parked right next to it and we waited until Rhiannon was walking to her car to get out of the Jag.

"Hi Conni. Hi Tamara. Are you ready to come to school tomorrow?" Rhiannon greeted us.

I ran up to her and hugged her as tight as I could, "Thank you so much!"

"Whoa, it's okay baby. I was happy to do it."

Conni came near, "I'd hug the stuffing out of you too if I knew you wouldn't object."

"I never object to hugs Ms. Cromwell," Miss Rhiannon reached out to accept mom into our hug.

"I needed to thank you Miss Rhiannon. Tamara is the best daughter I could have ever prayed for," Conni enthused.

"Yes, I knew she would be."

"Do I need to do anything so she can come to school tomorrow?"

"That's all taken care of, but you must remember that Tamara will have some very special needs apart from her schooling," Rhiannon reminded her.

"I have discovered that and I couldn't be more willing to deal with them. I just need to know..." Conni didn't finish the last part.

"Have no fear Conni, even you couldn't dream up a more suitable punishment that was meted out. Tamara? Would you wait in the Jaguar while your mom and I talk?"

"Sure Miss Rhiannon."

"By the way, you are looking ravishing, and those earrings are gorgeous!"

I blushed all the way down to my knee-highs, "Thank you Miss Rhiannon." I curtseyed and went to the car to wait.

Private Conversation - Narrator

"Did you teach her that already?" Miss Rhiannon asked.

"No, I didn't. That is one incredible person. Did you know she used to put her heavy drunken father onto the sofa when he passed out inebriated? I only found out after I fainted when Tamara told me some of her former life and woke up on the sofa with my dress neatly folded on the coffee table and my dinner dishes washed and put away. I vow that will never happen again though. Do you know that kid woke me up this morning with breakfast on the table and our lunches packed for the day? The poor little thing expected to be beaten for doing it too. Every time I think about her father breaking her arm, I want to scream!"

"Right now her father is a four foot ten inch tall slut with boobs almost as big as she is tall. She's so gorgeous that she spends all of her time wishing she could fuck herself and since she can't, she has compulsions to fuck anything that will come near her. She is just a pair of tits and a cunt yearning to fuck anything, who is so weak she can barely hold up her own tits, for the rest of her life," Rhiannon related.

"A fitting end for a womanizing child beating bully. I feel better knowing though. Don't worry. I won't tell Tamara what became of that asshole."

"Good, I don't want her thinking that her becoming a girl was a punishment. What she is and what her father has become are two different things. Tamara is a normal beautiful girl who deserves a much better life than she had and I'm counting on you to give it to her," Rhiannon looked Conni straight in the eye so there was no mistaking her meaning.

"It's hard not to blubber like baby when she tells me things sometimes. I try not to because she thinks I'm going to hit her when I do," Conni's tears began streaming down her face.

"I know Conni. It was all I could do to keep from burning him into a charcoal stump. I console myself with the knowledge of how Hank will serve man now," Rhiannon admitted looking far away in the sky.

"Well Rhiannon, I want to invite you to dinner on Friday night," Conni suggested.

"Oh, darn, I would love to come over but my band and I are booked up on Fridays and Saturdays for quite some time. Could we make it tomorrow night? I'll bring something," Rhiannon really wanted Conni and Tamara to know that she would be there for them if she were ever needed.

"Perfect! I know that Tamara will be so happy! My emotions are riding a rollercoaster with her. I'm deliriously happy one moment and then next sad and mournful, which leads right into madder than hell, and back to so happy I could bust," Conni babbled.

"Sometimes I wish I could have a..." Rhiannon's voice faded off into the distance.

"Would you be Tamara's godmother?"

Rhiannon smiled knowing that once again, she has a semi-daughter to love and cherish, "It would be my honor and my pleasure."

"Do you want to tell her tomorrow night?"

Rhiannon smiled, "How about we have Goddess Rhiannon proclaim it?"

"Uh, sure... between you and me though, she can be scary."

"She's a pushover, believe me," Rhiannon smiled brightly and all of Conni's concerns melted away.

"Wonderful, I'll expect you at say 6:00?"

"I'll be there, and don't worry, I already know my way there."

Conni just had to hug Rhiannon one more time before they parted ways.

Mom and Me - Tamara

We met back up when mom climbed in the car with me, but Rhiannon leaned in my window and placed a big soft-lipped kiss right on my mouth!

My eyes opened in surprise but she didn't hold it long and it felt so good.

"Take care sweetie. I'll see you in school tomorrow and then for dinner tomorrow night. Bye Conni, take care of my girl," Rhiannon waved as she turned and slid into her Ferrari.

"How does she afford that on a schoolteacher's wages," Conni wondered aloud.

"Mom... Rhiannon is thousands of years old," I supplied. "She is also the lead singer for 'Sweet-n-Evil. I don't think she needs to be a teacher, if she didn't want to be one."

"Woof! I never thought of that. I guess she just stuns me," Conni admitted to me as she brought the Jaguar's engine to life and we headed home.

Lacy Hanky - Hank

I awakened feeling so satisfied. I'd never felt like this before. I expected to see Duany lying beside me, but my bed was empty except for me.

I looked myself over and found that someone had fitted my hugely boobed body into a teddy, and yes, this was pink as well. I suppose I had better get used to the fact that I would be wearing pink a lot.

I got up, went over to the room's toilet, and sat down for a pee. A tear dropped from my eye as I remembered standing up to pee just a day or so ago. I'm trapped in this girl body, but suddenly I got an idea. 'Maybe I could make a deal to get my body back, or maybe I could buy it back... yah there's hope!' I thought as I wiped my pee soaked pussy.

I went back to my bed and sat there formulating a plan.

Suddenly the golden visage of Rhiannon popped into being right in front of me. She didn't say a word. She just stood there with her fists on her hips and glared at me.

"Miss Rhiannon... no, ah Goddess Rhiannon, is there any way I can earn my manhood back? Any repentance I, can perform? Is there a fine I could pay to be changed back into my former self?" I begged, hoping for any sign of forgiveness.

The room became electric. Huge bolts of lightning shot all around us. I dropped to my knees hoping that might appease her.

I then heard in a voice that filled the room and my soul, "You fucking broke his arm you piece of human trash! That little angel took care of you as if he was your mother, and you fucking broke his arm! Oh, you are going to pay bitch! You are really going to pay!"

My boobs began growing and my nipples were bulging out like cow teats. My ass was spreading and the desire I had been able to suppress before washed over me as if I was run-down by a nuclear submarine. I was humping my hand, the bed, scooting my butt on the floor like a dog, anything to stimulate my craving crotch and my thirsty nipples. My brain had only one thought, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

Rhiannon flung open my door and I could hear her open others in the hallway outside, "I want you to all go and fuck that thing until either you all can't fuck any longer, or it is satisfied! However, know this, it will NEVER be satisfied!" I heard her heels clack away down the corridor.

Ten of the most beautifully stunning creatures I've ever seen ran into my room and began fucking me with fingers, tongues, dildoes, vibrators, bed posts, feet, and some very large vegetables! The more I orgasmed the more sexually crazed I became.

The girls started tag teaming me, as soon as three of them had cum so many times they could barely move, the next set moved in with one girl getting an extra recovery period each round.

I just kept screaming and gushing cum. This time I wasn't even spared the blessed release of passing out.

I'd begun screaming what would become, my mantra, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." on infinitum.

It's a School-day - Tamara

I almost couldn't sleep last night. I was excited, nervous, anxious, and deliriously happy, all at the same time. What will school be like as a girl? Will the girls treat me differently? Will the boys be mean, or tease me as they do the other girls?

My eyes flung themselves open and I was immediately awake. My internal alarm woke me as usual. I sat and peed, and then made my way to the kitchen with my new pink bunny slippers tickling my feet. I just wanted to giggle they felt so nice on my feet. (Yes, they're cute too!)

"Good morning Miss Tamara. We have your table right over here," mom told me, holding a chair out from the table for me.

I stopped dead in my tracks with my mouth hanging open.

"What's the matter?"

"Nobody ever gets up before me. I'm used to being the only one awake and being all-alone," I said, finally moving to accept the proffered chair.

"Well young lady, I was determined to be up before you, and to have your breakfast ready on your first day of school. I want you to have a hearty breakfast and plenty of time for me to make you pretty." Mom spooned an omelet onto my plate, though I didn't know what it was at the time.

I looked it over carefully. I looked over at the trashcan to see what it is that she was giving me, but there were no boxes in the can. I looked even closer at this odd looking thing on my plate. Hmm, looks like scrambled eggs that somebody forgot to stir, some ham cubes, a few bacon bits, two different kinds of cheese, and some round green things all through it. I sniffed suspiciously at it. I detected garlic, black pepper, and butter I think.

"Is there something wrong honey?"

"I've never seen these sold at the grocery store. You must shop at a different one than I did."

"You, bought the groceries too?"

"I usually helped. Dad would have the cart hold him up while I filled it, and he wrote the check to the cashier."

Conni bit back the response she felt in her heart and said instead, "Well the reason you haven't seen these in the store is because I just made it. If you promise to try eating some of it, you can watch me cook my omelet."

I took my knife and fork, daintily cutting a small piece off, and put it in my mouth. Before I could even taste it though, I said, "Mmm."

"Cut that out. You don't have to fake liking something. You will either like it or not, but please be honest with me?" mom asked.

"It's very tasty. I would have said mmm even after I tried it, honestly, I would have mother," I quickly stated.

"Okay..." she sighed. "Here, watch this," she took a bowl, cracked two eggs into it, with one hand even. She then tossed in a forkful of garlic, a couple shakes of pepper, and some bacon bits. This mixture was beaten with a wire-whisk, poured into a frying pan greased with butter, and then allowed to fry for a time. Mom tossed in some ham, and grated cheese, for long enough to have the cheese melt, and then folded the round in half like a taco.

"That was neat. Dad always said he wished I could cook. Maybe if..." I lamented.

"No. Honey nothing that happened was your fault in any way. You did more than many grownups I know could have. Don't ever doubt that," she told me as she slid the omelet onto her plate and sat next to me.

"Will you let me make you an omelet tomorrow?" I asked eager to learn how.

"Sure baby girl. I'll teach you how to cook all you want. I can even bake some," she added and then dug into her omelet.

We finished up, put our plates in the dishwasher, and mom plopped me into another tub full of lavender scented bubbles, "Wash up, and I'll meet you back here in a couple of minutes."

I got on to washing everything, but when I washed my front girl stuff, my finger hit a little knob in there and it felt like someone dropped a radio into the bathtub. I got shocked, or at least I think I did.

When mom came in, I asked her, "Mom? When I was washing... you know my girl parts, I was electrocuted. Is there a short in this bathtub?"

She laughed and said, "You remember that when you played with your weenie it felt good?"

I nodded.

"Well, that's how girls play with themselves. You have a little knob inside that feels really good to tickle, called a clitoris, but you might want to put that off until after school or you might be late."

"You mean there's names for my girl stuff?"

"Yes, and I promise to teach them all to you. For now though stand up and let me dry you," she ordered.

"I could probably do it myself if you have more important things to do."

"The most important thing on the whole planet needs to be dried off. What could I be doing that is more important than that?" Conni asked me as she wrapped me in both towels.

"I'm glad you're my new mommy," I hugged her.

"I am certain that you won't believe me right now, but I'm even more glad that you are my daughter."

Mom dressed me in the outfit that I had picked out the day before. I wouldn't have ever dared to wear anything pink to school before, but it made me feel special so I wore it.

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers
1...34567...13