Goddess Rhiannon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers

"Children?" Miss Rhiannon spoke up, "May I have everyone's attention please?"

Once the room quieted, Rhiannon went on, "I'm not going to make everyone break up just yet, however I would like everyone to take their empty plates and plastic ware to the garbage cans now so that we don't wind up with a big mess. Thank you."

The party went on right up until it was time to go home. The whole class thanked my mom for a nice time and we said our goodbyes to them.

Looking In On Hank - Hank

I've been fucked in so many different ways, which I had never thought possible and still I'm ready for more. My need is so great I've not worried about eating or drinking, except for the bodily fluids of my partners.

Mistress Dawn had visited hours before and declared, "What the fuck?" however she went on and asked one of the people resting, "Did Rhiannon stop in?"

"Yes Mistress Dawn."

"I take it that she, did..." Dawn asked while pointing at me.

"Yes Mistress Dawn."

"What were your orders?"

"Rhiannon said, 'I want you all to go and fuck that thing until either you all can't fuck any longer, or it is satisfied! However, know this, it will NEVER be satisfied!' and then she blinked out. We've been doing our best Mistress, but it just keeps wanting more," the hugely busted, gorgeous woman informed her.

"I wish she would have... uh never mind. You are doing well Dearie, so I'll pick up some rations for everyone and bring them here so you can stay at it," Dawn informed her, as she left mumbling to herself.

'Oh bliss!' I thought, 'This will keep them strong enough to keep fucking me...'

Right about then Rhiannon came tooling into the parking lot above. She leapt out of her Ferrari, walked in and stated, "Dawn? Dawn baby where are you?"

Dawn walked up with an armload of energy bars and Gatorade, "I'm here godmother."

"I'm so sorry baby. I was so angry I forgot to appraise you of what has become of Hank," Rhiannon quickly apologized.

Dawn sighed, "Thank you godmother. I was going to read you the riot act."

"Okay... so I'm a goddess. I never said I was perfect," Rhiannon hugged the bigger woman.

"You've always been able to take the wind right out of my sails," Dawn laughed.

"I take it that you are going to fortify our sluts for longer sexual intimacy?" Rhiannon asked nodding to the items in Dawn's arms.

"Of course, they are scared shitless that you might turn them into something like Hank."

"I want to graduate Hank to the next level. Bring Joni in on him. I don't think he'll be able to deny her," Rhiannon ordered. "Did you know that fuck head broke Roger's arm?"

"I knew that Roger had a broken arm once, but not that Hank did it. That explains the tits and torment. I'll release Joni on him in about an hour. After she's had time to build up her... well, you know," Dawn informed her with a blush.

"Perfect! Now I have to jet to get ready for a dinner date with Tamara and her mother," Rhiannon supplied to Dawn.

"I haven't seen you this pleased in quite some time godmother. Come on... give!"

Rhiannon broke into a huge grin, "I'm going to be a godmother again!"

Dawn squealed like a happy cheerleader, "I'm so happy for you! I know how much you love mentoring girls."

"Thanks Baby girl. It doesn't mean I'm any less of your godmother mind you. So don't go getting jealous!"

"I've been hoping that you would find a new goddaughter for years now. Jealous, Hell I'm relieved," Dawn, admitted, "You need the love of that girl as much as she needs yours."

"I never could fool you. Oh, before I forget, here's a check to help pay for the new slut until I can get her up to speed," Rhiannon handed the other woman a large check.

"You know that this is way too much," Dawn accused.

"This one is going to take some extra attention so I want you to be compensated for taking you away from business. It's only money after all," Rhiannon informed her.

"If I didn't know that you could easily afford this I would make you take half of this back. But since you are wealthier that that pretender Gates, so wealthy in fact that you can remain anonymous, I think I'll accept your generosity."

"Good, I hate to argue. I'll give your best to Tamara and Conni," Rhiannon waved back at her while she quickly exited the tattoo parlor.

Dinner with the Cromwells - Tamara

I was in the bathtub soaking in lilac bubbles when mom slipped in, "Hi there sweetie."

"Mom?" I asked.

"Yes, what is it Tamara?"

"I really love you," I told her. I don't know why I said it, but I needed her to know.

She dropped to her knees crying and hugging me.

"Is this a happy cry or am I in trouble?" I asked.

Conni laughed, "Baby girl, my heart is soaring. You just surprise me so much," she explained as she hugged me.

"Why is that mom?" I was confused just a little.

"You are just a dear, girl," she explained.

"Oh, am I a better girl than I was a boy?" I asked wonderingly.

"I don't know, however I think you were an incredible boy too. When you were first, a girl you did things from when you were a boy that easily qualify.

"Oh, thanks. I was just trying to figure out why my dad didn't love me," I sighed, going back to washing myself.

"Tamara, the only thing I can tell you for sure, is that in no way was it your fault. Your father is the one who was at fault. As an adult if he was having troubles, which he couldn't deal with himself, he needed to either find help, or send you to live with someone who could care for you properly until he could get his head straight. Do you understand Tamara?" she asked, holding my face between her hands and looking into my eyes.

"Okay..." I replied unconvinced.

"I know it's hard to convince yourself that you didn't do anything wrong, especially when you are used to someone else saying how things are always your fault. You should take the opinion of a goddess, if you're lucky enough to know one," mom grinned at me. "And one will be here in half an hour, which means that you had better get out of this tub and get dressed or I'll bring her to meet you while your naked."

"You mean that she doesn't know what a naked girl looks like?" I teased back.

"Well I wouldn't want to make a goddess think that I was showing her disrespect by not making the effort to be dressed by the time she arrived," mom pointed out.

"Okay, okay, I was getting out now anyway. The water is getting chilly. What should I wear for her?" I asked, letting her dry me off with a big fluffy towel.

"I think I'm going to dress you in the softest sissy-looking dress you have. It will only be for you, Rhiannon, and me to see you in and I want you to feel as feminine as possible tonight. Can we do that?" she requested.

"Sure, it feels nice," I admitted. "The other nice thing about it is, nobody hits you when you look pretty."

"Nobody should hit you ever honey. That's another good reason for you to be pampered, so let's get busy," mom proposed as she led me to my bed, where she had laid out my garments for this evening.

After the panties were on, mom helped me into a pair of pantyhose, my bra, and a pink handkerchief dress, which has a low-waist style with floral appliqués at shoulder and hip and is made of polyester and spandex, and long dangly earrings. Mom made my face up with more makeup than she had the other day, and then put my hair up in an Edwardian braid.

I put on my strappy satin sandals, which are a closed-back, ankle-strap style with rhinestone trim at the strappy toe vamp, a full 4-inch stiletto heel, and satin uppers.

Mom sprayed me down with some of her 'Hypnotic Poison by Christian Dior perfume', in all the appropriate places.

Then Mom let me watch her dress again and over her lingerie she put on a turquoise asymmetrical halter dress with strappy rhinestone sandals in blue patent.

Mom was a vision in her pretty dress, "Wow, you look like one of the models in your magazines!"

"Why thank you sweetie. I wish I could say the same thing about you, but you are way too pretty to be one of those models," she smiled and adjusted my dress.

"That's silly. Those girls are gorgeous," I stated, having taken her seriously.

"Well then maybe next week we can take you out and have you do some modeling. You could be the next Cheryl Tiegs. It's hard work though... what am I saying? You're not afraid of hard work. We'll ask Rhiannon when she gets here, okay?" mom asked as we started out from the bedrooms towards the kitchen.

The doorbell diverted us from our intended path. We answered it together and invited Rhiannon in.

She was dressed in a silk racer-back dress with ruched center seam and rhinestone detail at the bust, which on her was an amazing sight to say the least.

Rhiannon was carrying a sealed bowl and she said, "Hi, I brought something like I said. I'd love to hug you both but I need to set this down in the kitchen first."

I hugged her anyway.

Mom said, "This way Miss Rhiannon," and she led her to the kitchen.

"So, Miss Rhiannon, what did you bring," I pried.

"I brought a big bowl of Cawl. It's the national dish of Wales. I hope you will like it. I've had quite a while to perfect the recipe," she laughed.

"I've never heard of it. It sounds intriguing," mom told her.

"What's in it?" I asked curiously.

"Leeks, potatoes, onions, parsnips, carrots, and plenty of special herbs and spices are in it. Good thing for you I'm not Scottish, I would have had to bring a haggis," she laughed.

"What's that?"

"Oh, it's the heart, liver and kidneys of a sheep, ground up with oatmeal and stuffed into its stomach," she informed me.

"Is it good?" I asked with much trepidation.

"It's really not bad. You have to eat it with a huge pile of mashed potatoes though," she told me with a fond smile.

"People eat some funny stuff," I surmised.

"They do indeed. But changing the subject, you look devastatingly beautiful tonight," Rhiannon told me as she held me at arm's length.

I blushed, "You're just saying that because I'm wearing a beautiful dress."

"I've got other reasons too, however right now let's help your mom with dinner," Rhiannon said as she carried a stack of plates, which were obviously meant for the table out to the dining room.

I followed her with the silverware and between the two of us we had the table set in no time.

"Okay you two, take a seat and I'll bring it out to you," Mom declared from the kitchen.

Rhiannon held my chair for me, however I didn't know what to do, "This is something you should start getting used to Tamara. Whenever you go out into a public restaurant, men are going to hold your chair for you. Just smooth your dress and be seated, but expect that I will push it in towards the table," she instructed.

I did as she directed and found that it was very nice to have someone pamper me like that.

"Thank you."

"I'm happy to help teach you anything dear," Rhiannon smiled as she seated herself.

Mom brought out the food and placed it on the table and we started our meal with the soup.

I was surprised that it was so good, but I should have known that Rhiannon would be the best cook ever.

Once the soup was finished, we dug into the garlic chicken breasts and baby carrots mom had prepared. Dinner was terrific, and the chatter was only slightly, strained.

After cleaning up, we retired to the living room and Rhiannon motioned me to sit next to her on the sofa, "Tamara, your mother has asked something of me and I have agreed to it, as long as it's alright with you."

"What is it?"

"Would you let me be your Godmother?" Rhiannon asked with a silly grin.

"You, mean like Dawn? You, want me to have big muscles?" I asked round-eyed and concerned.

"No honey. Dawn has big muscles because she likes to have big muscles. That doesn't have anything to do with the fact that she's my goddaughter. It just means that I promise to take care of you, as your mother does, for as long as I live," she informed me, again, while holding both of my hands.

"Would you?" I replied, hoping against hope that she would.

"It would please me more than you will ever know dear."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," I chanted, pouncing on her with my arms wrapped around her shoulders.

"I take it that you agree to it?" she teased.

"Duh," I mocked her.

"So you, don't want big muscles?" Rhiannon asked and continued with, "What do you want?"

"I want to be little and soft and have big boobies like my godmother," I declared with verve.

"So, wearing this lovely dress doesn't bother you?"

"No, should it?" I brightly asked.

"Just answer me honestly, what about it do you like?"

"It caresses me all over. It's colorful and just feels delicious, and I like being pretty," I answered and then added, "Partly because people are nice to me when I'm pretty."

"I'm so glad you like it, but I have one other question to ask you. Would you go back to being Roger if you could?" Rhiannon was looking into my eyes so hard it felt as if she were peering into my very soul.

"I... uh... no, I don't think I would want to be Roger. Even if I had my mom still and everything else, I just like being soft and pretty... Is that a bad thing?"

"Not at all. It makes my heart soar. I'm so glad that you like what I did to you. I was so very torn about doing it. You could have hated being a girl and hated me for making you one," she fretted.

I didn't know what to do to make her feel better, but her big soft lips were so close and they had felt so good, I just kissed her on them.

"Mmm that was nice, and the best answer you could have given me. I can't wait to tell Dawn!"

I thought for a minute, "Will she beat me up? I hope she won't be jealous."

"Actually when I talked to her about it, she was relieved, happy for you, and happy for me too," Rhiannon informed me, "In addition, now that you're my goddaughter, nobody anywhere ever will hit you and not pay the consequences, including Dawn. However, you don't need to worry about Dawn. Dawn is a gentle and very loving soul who only uses her strength to punish those who do evil and you don't even come close to that."

"I'm not all that good godmother," I fretted, knowing that she might find out my secret.

"Nonsense precious," she passionately stated, "Maybe... Conni, could you excuse us for a few minutes please?"

"Sure, I'll go do some laundry," she jumped up and quickly left us.

"Tamara, confession is good for the soul. You know that I'll find out sooner or later and it will be better for both of us if you tell me now," Rhiannon sternly urged.

"I..." I started, sniffed and then went on, "I'm the reason mom is dead..."

I tried to run away but she wouldn't let me go, "How did you do this heinous thing?"

I was crying now and through my tears I admitted, "I was bad and... and when dad was punishing me, mom tried to stop him. When he couldn't hit me, he started hitting her instead. When she finally got away she drove off and... and..." I couldn't finish it.

Rhiannon kept her cool, though it was certainly difficult, "What did you do that was so bad?"

"When I had recovered enough I filled in with, "I didn't get all of the dishes washed. I missed some that were in the living room."

Suddenly the room was alive with sparks jumping from place to place.

I shrunk down as far as I could to minimize the pain, which was surely coming to punish me, "I didn't mean to..."

Conni popped her head in the room, "What's going on! Don't you harm my little girl!" Conni rushed to grab me away from Rhiannon.

"Don't mom! I'm not worth it!" I yelled to protect her.

Rhiannon quickly calmed and the electric arcing stopped, "Wait, I'm not going to harm anyone here! I'm sorry, but when I become seriously angry, there's a buildup of energy around me. Tamara, you didn't have anything to do with your mother's death. Hank is damn lucky that he wasn't here right now. Tamara, nobody who is human expects an 8 year old to scour their house and search it top to bottom for dirty dishes. Your mom was doing just what Conni was about to do, save her baby, and Conni was doing it in the face of almost certain death. She didn't know that I wasn't going to harm you. That's what parents do. They protect their kids. Not just moms either, loving dads do it too. No, I wasn't upset with you Tamara and I'm sorry that you carried that burden so long. The only one responsible for your mother's death is soon to reap a surprising reward."

Conni said, "Whew! I'm glad of that."

"I thought you were going to punish me..." I sniffed.

"Sweetie, you were blaming yourself for things that you weren't responsible for. Thinking of the anguish that caused you, is what made me angry, but angry with the person who really was responsible. Now will you help me to see if I broke anything please?" Rhiannon helped me to my feet.

"That's got to be a real burden, that lightning thing," Conni remarked to her.

"You have no idea... It's a good thing I'm wealthy," she ruminated.

"If you're wealthy, why the hell do you teach school?" mom remarked quizzically.

"The first thousand years are easy. I like to teach children. I could care less that it doesn't pay much. I have to be careful that I don't do anything, which will make the other teachers or principal suspicious, so I arrange for grants and things to see to it that our class has everything they need. It's not totally concealed, so the principal knows that something isn't kosher. That's another reason he is careful around me."

"You sure have a complicated life Miss Rhiannon," I affirmed.

"Darling, to you, I'm either godmother, or just Rhiannon, at least whenever were away from school. In the classroom you'll still have to call me Miss Rhiannon, so the other children won't think I'm playing favorites, okay hon.?"

"Oh sure, thank you godmother."

"That goes for you too Conni."

"You want me to call you godmother too?" mom kidded.

"Would you like to pull on the other leg a while too?"

"Okay Rhiannon, but it wouldn't take me long to become excited. It is a lovely leg after all," mom told her blushing.

Rhiannon winked at her, "I think we can explore our friendship more later, but I think my favorite student is going to need her rest."

"Yes, Tamara should get her beauty sleep. Hey, Rhiannon, do you want to help get her ready for bed? She's lots of fun, and you can see first hand how much your goddaughter loves being a girl now," mom proposed.

"You know, I would love that. Is it okay with you Tamara dear?"

"Sure, if anyone knows what I look like naked, the goddess who created me should, so why not? We all look alike now," I logically surmised.

"In most aspects anyway," mom said with a smile.

We all trudged up to my room and mom asked Rhiannon to weed through my nighties for one she liked. She came up with a snow-white lacy teddie, which she helped me don.

"I'm very proud of you Tamara. You are an inspiration to me and I want you to know that you are in no way responsible for your mother's death. Now you sleep peacefully and if you need anything, yell out my name and I will come flying like an avenging angel, okay?" she hugged me and tucked the covers around me tightly.

"Wearing gold?" I asked bright eyed.

"Yes and I may bring your god-sister for good measure!"

"That would scare those who are too stupid to be afraid of you I guess."

"That it does little one," Rhiannon kissed me, turned off the light and they both left together.

Joni Dickford - Hank

I've been fucking my brains out forever it seems and I still want more.

Dawn entered my room and announced, "Rhiannon has decided that will be sufficient for now, you may all go back to your rooms and rest up until you are needed again."

"Nooooo don't go! Please, I need you all!" I began diddling myself since they were all filing out of the room ignoring my pleas.

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers
1...56789...13