Going Feet First Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

As he lay on his side, tears still dripping down onto the cold, stone floor, Galen lifted his head up and gazed out into the darkness around him. There was no light that allowed him to see in the pure black, and he felt disinclined to attempt to light the area with his magic. Somehow he found comfort in the dark, embraced by the black tendrils of the underground.

Then there was the voice speaking out, Jrastra's voice, going on in a tongue he didn't understand. Something about her tone and how she spoke was calming to his ears, completely contradicting the first impression he had received from her earlier. How he came to feel so comforted right now, he couldn't tell. Deep in his heart though, there was an echo, a cry calling something out to him though he didn't know what. He only knew the warmth encompassing his body.

A gentle hand graced his face, stroking the stubble sprouting from his cheeks. Before he had realized anything, he was on his back, with a body crawling on top of him. A familiar scent filled his senses as someone's silky hair hung over his face and laid her body over his.

After Jrastra's voice spoke out again, another hesitant hand came to the other side of his face. In some way he felt as though the person on top of him wished to pull away, yet come closer at the same time. Then from somewhere inside, he felt... close to this person. His heart was beating faster, and his hand unconsciously coasted up her side, grazing her breasts before reaching around behind her neck.

She resisted at first when he drew her in, her nails touching aggressively to the skin along his jaw. But when their lips met, those nails dug in like claws, scraping away a bit of skin before they relaxed.

Oddly enough he didn't mind the pain, he didn't mind the blood he felt trickle down the side of his neck. Her hand pulled away from his face, diving under his pants to his manhood and stroking the flesh into a rise.

This is wrong... Galen distantly thought as his lips parted with the woman. This doesn't feel... right.

"I'm sorry," he abruptly announced, taking her by her hip and shoulder. "I don't feel right with this."

With a gentle grace, he rolled the woman off of him onto the floor, feeling down her arm to find her hand before taking it in his own and touching his lips to her fingers. "I'm sorry, ma'am, but I gotta go."

As Galen stood up, feeling the immense confusion around him, the trance clouding his senses grew deeper, his thoughts even more hazed. When he took a step forward, vertigo slammed into his mind.

White flashed through his vision, his head ached, but within seconds that cleared away to return him to a hazy state. Before him now he felt a new presence, one that made his arousal stir. When the person pressed against him, her breasts pressing in around his lower ribs and the top of her head reaching just under his chin, he started to feel his manhood stir once more.

Then images of Drow filled his mind, of the Dark Elves in every context he had seen them. Slaughtering knights, destroying the scout tower with men trapped inside, freezing men solid with magic or bursting their younger troublemakers into flames and leaving them on the edge of death.

Random feelings of hate spawned in his heart at these images, the urge to kill. He thought of the Drow, he thought of their faces. But his hate wouldn't connect. The angrier he became, the more the image of Pretayus clutched his imagination. Before he knew it he was fuming, his hands firmly clenched at his sides.

"It is a Drow that grasps your body now, the foul beasts of the underworld, coming to devour your soul, defile your wife, and steal or slay your children in the night. Take this Drow now, cleanse her by planting the seeds of the surface inside."

The voice was familiar, and his rage and desire reached their peaks. Something had to be killed, or he had to take it out some woman, release what pent up inside him into her... he had to hurt her...

No, Galen would not have it. He would not take that route. This torrent of fire in his chest, as powerful as it became, wouldn't bring him to violence against the dark-skinned woman hugging onto him now.

Instead he moved to force his anger aside, but it wouldn't quell. He pushed as hard as he could, utilizing the most pleasant of thoughts to calm his heart. But with each time he tried, something just kept stoking the fire inside.

A quiver of fear shook in front of him from the woman. The Drow woman. His anger was scaring her. Galen wouldn't have it. The raging fire began to die, though he still felt someone was fanning the falling flame. It rose again and again, only to fall back again as he shifted his focus to the woman who had her arms wrapped around his mid-section.

Calmly as he could, he planted a kiss upon the woman's head and returned her embrace. Despite what his body desired and what burned at his core, he refused to do any more.

"I'm sorry, I have to leave," he declared. "I have to return to my friends, so they may help me save my love."

Just before he released this woman from his grasp, the fog completely hazed over his mind. Suddenly he felt dizzy, stumbling back a few steps before steadying himself. Blind in the darkness and locked in confusion, he began to glance around. Very little made sense and no one thought settled in his mind. When the fog parted from his head, a candle was lit in the corner, providing a dim light just strong enough for him to see.

"Time for a new approach," Jrastra whispered as she stepped away from the desk the candle sat on.

Vertigo blackened Galen's mind, making him stumble back before a pair of hands steadied him from behind. A soothing cool brushed over his heart to smother the last of that anger that had burned inside him. Now he only felt... content, generous.

"Galen, my warrior," the Commandant whispered from behind him.

His head lifted and turned to one side, "Yes?"

"Keetle and Felyn before you, they are in trouble."

"Trouble?" he asked, looking ahead.

The two aids sat completely nude on the floor, their hips shifting and shoulders trembling. Felyn's red eyes seemed to soften as she looked pleadingly upon him, though Keetle had turned her head down and to the side. She seemed to be ashamed of something, though her eyes still came up high enough to meet his. Aside from her discomfort, Galen could see nothing wrong, though something in his gut told him otherwise.

"Their bodies yearn for a male, one to help further their training with the Sun-kissed. For that they need a surfacer. You. They need you to lie with them, Galen."

"But Celia..." he muttered.

"She will understand... This is all to help bring her back. Help us, we help you."

Silence hung in the air as Galen stared at the two naked Drow sitting on the floor in front of him. Right when Jrastra let go of him he dropped to his knees in front of Keetle; the force mage's muscles tensed up as she moved her hands in between her thighs.

Without a word Galen pulled off his black coat, then unhooked the buckle on his webbing and cast it aside. After his T-shirt hit the floor, he moved his hand toward Keetle, slowly at first, bringing it to her waist. Her muscles tensed as his fingers made contact, her hesitation clear as she turned her head to face him completely.

She took in a shocked breath as he suddenly pulled their bodies together, his other hand coming behind her neck as he moved his head forward. For a second time their lips met, and Keetle's eyes were wide at the sudden action. Much of her willpower went into restraining her urge to throw him back and pin him with magic, to straddle him herself. Though for now she kept calm and attempted to relax enough to allow whatever action he intended.

Feeling her tension ease off, Galen parted lips with Keetle, drawing his head back to gaze into her blood-red eyes. A sense of wrong stirred inside him, like what he felt before. It wanted him to stop, to deny this Drow. But she then shuddered in her arms, her hands pressing up against his chest as she leaned in. He couldn't deny her. She needed this for her sisterhood.

"If we are doing this, do now..." Keetle whispered. "My body can't... endure..."

Giving a silent nod, Galen leaned Keetle back to lay her down on the floor, undoing the buckle of his belt and opening up his pants to uncover his full erection. At the sight of it, Keetle rested her head back, that ashamed expression returning to her even as her legs spread wider. With clear reluctance she wrapped her legs around Galen's waist as he leaned over her and pulled their bodies closer together until she could feel his heat radiating against her dripping mound.

This is it... Keetle thought.

After Jrastra's long torture, stoking her body's desires to beyond its peak, of her long push to have her fuck a human, Keetle was almost glad that it was all about to end. About to end with a soft-hearted eccentric on top of her. A position she would much rather have.

Her fists clenched slightly as he settled on top of her, coming in to kiss her once again. When Keetle was waiting for his mouth to meet with hers, eyes slipping shut while she waited for the union, Galen only pecked at her lower lip. As a question stirred in her mind, Keetle opened her eyes to find her nose nearly brushing with his.

When she nearly felt inclined to chase after him for that full and proper kiss, he already began to act. His lips came back in, the head of his cock pressing into the petals of her obsidian flower. Then in one stroke, he thrust into her sex, using his mouth to silence her moan.

As the surfacer's cock plunged into her body Keetle squeezed her eyes shut and sunk her teeth down into his lip. She could feel now that the physical contrast between surface males and those of her own kind were not limited to stature and physique; a difference she did not care to complain about as she took it wholly into her hungering pussy.

A whole new flame flared in her belly as she wrapped her arms around his torso and pulled his chest in against hers. Bliss stirred in her core as his muscles mashed against her breasts, his soft chest hairs rubbing up against her nipples.

It wasn't until a metallic taste filled her mouth that she released her teeth from Galen's lip, giving a hushed moan as he settled his entire length inside her.

When she opened her eyes, she found he was still staring deep into her eyes, paying little attention to the trickle of blood running down his chin.

Before she even realized it, there was a smile to her face, her hands drifting to his thighs and gently pulling him toward her. Taking the hint Galen drew back and thrust forward again. Keetle sucked in a breath, slowly letting it back out while she tried to keep her body from tensing up.

Surfacers shouldn't feel this good, she cursed mentally.

A hushed moan escaped her as he thrust into her with a bit more force, striking her in a sweet spot. Her peep did not go unnoticed as she felt Galen adjust himself hit it again with a much gentler, purposeful stroke that provoked another gasp from the quivering mage.

"You enjoy it," Jrastra giggled.

With a surge of blood warming her cheeks, Keetle clamped her mouth shut, something not so easily done as Galen stretched out and eagerly stroked her sex..

"Don't deny it. You find too much shame in fucking a surfacer when in fact all of us, excluding your fellow aids, have already done so."

"They are -Ahhh-ha- inferior..." Keetle gasped as Galen settled into a steady pace, her breasts bouncing back and forth in time with his movements.

"In our realm, yes, but on the surface they are not. For this reason we must be ready, and willing to deal with the surfacers with any method required by the situation. You know this, so let loose your shame, give in to this desire you possess, and become our true sister."

"Commandant," the force-mage whispered before Galen slammed into her depths and sent her into a moan.

Suddenly Galen kneeled up, his back straight, bringing his hands to her hips and lifting her up to the same level as his hips. In this position he took up a furious pace, driving his shaft a deep into her pussy. Already Keetle could feel her belly begin to tense, her black clit caught at just an angle to grind against Galen's cock.

"Let... Loose... let it all out... aaaaAAHHHHH! FUUCK!" Keetle screamed, grabbing her breasts to grapple her nipples.

"Yes... let it all out..." Jrastra hummed.

"But not like this!" the force mage blurted, suddenly thrusting her hands forward into Galen's chest.

The soldier was thrown backward by a pulse of magic, nearly slamming into the wall before Keetle's power caught him. His mind was only just getting a grasp on what had happened when she crawled over his body and stradded him again. Before his dick was welcomed back into Keetle's snatch, she leaned down and grabbed onto either side of his head, mashing her lips with his.

"If I must, I must, but I'm in control," she gasped after breaking their kiss.

She grabbed onto his dick, lining it up with her dripping entrance and dropping down upon him. This time her body wholly accepted the cock diving into her, sucking it in and squeezing in around it. This new ecstasy opened her mouth up into a satisfying smile, her head tilting back as she began to bounce her hips up and down.

"What the Hell?" Galen muttered.

"Be quiet..." Keetle ordered between pants.

She hastened the pace she rode him with, desperate to reach the coming peak. He was so close to bringing her to that point, the human reaching her most pleasurable points and striking them with the talent of an ideal sire.

"Keetle?" Galen questioned.

"Quiet!" she hissed.

She descended into an even greater frenzy, close, so close now, she couldn't stop until his human cock sent her over the edge.

"FUCK!" she screeched, grabbing his head and forcing it up into her breasts.

The tension brewed in her belly, his cock throbbing as she speared herself upon it. As the muscles throughout her core clenched, Keetle pressed Galen's face into her breast, feeling his teeth press into the perked tip of her nipple.

With all her breath Keetle cried out, her fingers clamping down on Galen's hair. Her body was unwinding with the rush of success erupting with her climax. In this moment she pulled Galen tighter against her chest and hugged against him. The inferno was dying inside her, Jrastra's influence fading off and allowing her to relax.

Calmly she let go of Galen's head, the soldier pulling away from her chest and sucking in a breath. With a satisfied smile, Keetle attempted to stand up. At first her knees were a bit shaky in the aftermath but she quickly recovered, standing up straight and looking over to her armor in the corner.

"What the Hell," Galen muttered, his hands covering his still full erection. "What just happened?"

Raising her brows Keetle looked over to him with her mouth open to speak.

"You just brought our reluctant Keetle past her restrictions," Jrastra stated as she stepped forward. "Part of Sun-Kissed training. You proved an unusual challenge, but nothing I could not reign in."

Stuffing his manhood back in his pants, Galen stared at Jrastra, frowning as he tried to clear up his fuzzy memory.

"You're an Empath... we were linking me with Felyn, then... You wanted me to sleep with... I... I remember now."

Suddenly the Private felt something begin to root through his chest, like an icy worm tunneling through his arteries. At the same time a flare of heat surged in his crotch to keep him erect. It wasn't natural, he knew Jrastra was inside him with her power and toying with his body.

There's nothing I can do to stop her, so I just gotta keep calm and let her do her thing. He gave a sigh and glanced down at the glowing tattoo on his palm. Everyone else seems to wanna fuck around with my body, only natural for her to as well.

"You are not angry about this?"

Galen looked up from his arm, seeing a frown arch down over Jrastra's eyes. She was suspicious, or contemplating some unexpected outcome. Yet even as she did, her empathy continued to push on Galen's desires. After his session with Keetle, he swore he could of spent himself right there in his pants.

"Angry about what?" he questioned, his hips shifting uncomfortably as he calmed that denied release.

"Last time I had done this, the male had been angry that I violated and used him. Yet you, I feel no such emotions in you."

The Private pressed his thighs together as his erection started to become painfully uncomfortable. "Well... I don't know. I'm a bit frustrated, you know? But seein' how it was just... ergh, just you doin' what you needed to, for Keetle and Felyn... I just wish you woulda told me what you wanted to do first."

Hearing his words Jrastra brought a hand to her mouth, tapping a finger against her lips. Once again Galen felt that icy touch poke around inside him and with it his erection calmed down. For several more moments, he felt Jrastra's eyes go over every inch of him.

"You are... far different than the males I have encountered on the surface, Galen," she declared, moving her hands behind her back and donning a cheap smile. "You will be of more use to us than I thought."

Galen suddenly sat up straight. "What do you mean?"

As Jrastra turned for the door, Felyn appeared from the darkness right beside him, still in the nude. Beads of sweat covered her skin and her fingers quivered as they grabbed onto his shoulders. In one quick motion, she threw him to the floor, tugging down his pants as though desperate to reach what was hidden underneath.

"We are a sisterhood, Galen. We do not keep males often, so use your imagination, and enjoy what Felyn has in mind..."

.....................

Echoing footsteps dashing though an underground tunnel caught the ear of a creature hiding in the shadows. With the snap of its maw, it consumed the last half of a Drow's corpse and swallowed it whole before shifting its massive body around to turn around. In the narrow tunnel barely wider than the arms spans of three humanoids, the beast was forced to contort its body in odd manners to face the approaching prey. All six of its massive legs moved with precision, allowing its bulky, scaled body to turn silently and begin a slow gait down the tunnel.

After only a few moments, it saw two Drow females running down the tunnel, and it was clear they were making no effort to mask their movement as they didn't even avoid the puddles of condensation that had dripped down off the ceiling and walls. Insects and small creatures scattered away as they darted past, driving several insignificant snacks right into the lizards open maw.

When the two females had come within range of the beast's dark vision, it began to take in the appearance of its approaching meal. The leading Dark Elf had fiery red eyes and pure black hair that descended to the waist of her slim body. An oddity about the creature, however, was the dark gown she wore, as it acted far different than any other garment the creature had seen. Her bare feet would pass through the fabric every time she stepped forward, as though the cloth wasn't even there. Whenever the hems would appear to become snagged on a rock, the fabric would lose its solid form and pass through it like smoke.

However, the properties of the gown went largely unnoticed by the observing creature, as its interest lay only in the consummation of the women's flesh. Especially the Drow who followed the first, as her body appeared to have more meat in her chest and rear compared to the darker one ahead of her. Her hair pale blue hair was a little shorter as well, only reaching the bottom of her shoulder blades. The simple white dress she wore, which started above her breasts and ended mid-thigh, also seemed more appealing as it was likely easier to digest than the other Elf's clothes.