Going Feet First Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, as the monstrous lizard watched this second Drow, it felt something inside its heart shift around. Staring into glowing, light blue color of the Elf's made the creature begin to feel at ease, almost passive. Fatigue began to overcome its senses, its eyes bouncing open and shut, taking the sight of the Drow one last time as it began nodding off.

The closer two women came to the massive creature, the closer the beast came to the ground. Its body began to naturally suppressing its aura to hide itself from the dark vision of underground creatures. When the Drow with the glowing eyes drew near, the beast found itself on the very edge between the waking world and the dreaming world.

"Die," the black-haired Drow abruptly ordered, raising her glowing hand.

The lizard let out a shriek just as it blew apart with a pulse of purple energy, its remains exploding out then freezing mid-air. For a moment the bits of gore remained suspended in the space around where the creature once lay, and then they sucked back in upon themselves, forming a sphere before becoming consumed in a glowing energy and disappearing completely.

With her fingers tingling, the black-haired Drow dusted off her nails on the sleeve of her gown and made a quick check on her frowning follower. Shrugging nonchalantly at this show of disapproval, she pressed on.

"I find that a bit excessive, Viekirra," the blue-eyed Drow stated.

"Do not start, Necela," the other Drow deity grumbled.

The goddess of life scowled, "All living creatures exist for a reason, you may have upset the balance in this area of the underground by ending that beast."

"By possibly keeping it from devouring more of my mistress's followers, of course. Creatures die constantly down here, and when one thing dies, something else always takes its place. A rule that also seems to extend to your puppets."

Necela sneered before stumbling over a rock. She was quick to regain her balance before her guide noticed, and even quicker to declare, "Once we reach that city, this 'Faerssune,' I will find what remains of their essence and see what had ended them. If this puppet meets a sudden, unexpected end as well, I will be forced to come down here myself to investigate."

Viekirra rolled her eyes and continued on down the tunnel. "Provided you keep your puppet in physical form, it should survive."

"Should. How much farther until we reach the city?"

For a moment Viekirra shut her eyes, a magical aura bleeding off her body as a shadowed wisp darted out from the shadows and slipped into her ear. In that moment the flow of magic in the area shifted, causing Necela to cast a suspicious glare in the Dark deity's direction.

When Viekirra's eyes opened again, the blood red of her irises glowing, she answered, "Fifty paces forward, we will come to a bend. Around it will be a fortification, and beyond it will be the cavern that houses the city."

"Good. Then I will discover what that place had done to kill off two of my puppets and delay me nearly a day."

"And then you will find your charge, and then you will vacate my underground before the mistress returns."

"Of course. I will not spend more time down here than is necessary."

The two goddesses continued forward down the tunnel, and in due time, they came to the bend in the tunnel of which Viekirra had spoken. Around it was a solid steel gate raised just high enough for a humanoid creature to pass through. Behind it were five Drow foot soldiers, all male, standing guard over the passage while a pair of females in armor watched over them. Beyond their checkpoint the tunnel took a sharp turn toward what Necela presumed was the city, as there was a bright blue glow illuminating the wall of the tunnel.

Could it be? the goddess of life pondered.

"Captain, intruders incoming," one of the males declared as Viekirra and Necela approached.

"I see them. They're Drow, let them pass," one of the females responded.

"Of course."

The Drow soldiers relaxed their stance and parted slightly, making an opening in their line for the two goddesses to pass through. When one of the soldier's gaze drifted toward Necela, the young male taking notice of the odd color and peculiar glow of her eyes, the deity of the night looked away while nudging at Viekirra's back.

For a moment the other goddess was in wonder why she was being prodded, but following Necela's gaze she saw that the mortal Drow around her were in fact staring.

"Forget you ever saw us," she hissed, her red eyes flaring.

At once, every one of the Drow guards' faces went blank, their heads nodding once. Raising her head up Necela breathed out and carried on behind her guide past the checkpoint and toward the coming corner in the tunnel. Without the worry of accidently influencing any of her underground counter part's followers, her focus could shift completely to that bright blue glow around the corner.

"Upon stepping into the light, the previous puppets' spectral form burned away. I do not have any idea as to why," Viekirra stated.

When she heard this, Necela stopped, her eyes broadened in alarm. "The glow, does it come from a metal pillar?!"

Viekirra stopped and faced her, "Yes, why?"

"Could it be...?"

At once the surface goddess dashed forward toward the blue glow, spreading her arms out with a swirl of blue energy wrapped her fingertips.

"What is it doing here?!"

From her back sprouted a pair of black leathery wings fitting to her current Drow form, and from her forehead emerged her two bug-like antennae. The energy shrouding her hands then spread out from her fingers to her entire body, becoming a blue burning flame erupting from her skin as she stepped out into the light.

A surge of arcane power tore through Necela's body as she stood at the edge of the cavern which housed the Drow city of Faerssune. The central pillar, a column of glowing cyan metal, intensified its glow in her presence just as the magic with the Goddess's body reached levels powerful enough to send jolts of fear through Viekirra's body. A sudden blue wave of energy pulsed off of the column, spreading out across the city and touching down upon every soul within.

Magic began coursing through the city, rivers of it. More power than the Drow goddess ever dreamed of witnessing ran freely through the streets, touching every living creature at once.

"Necela, what are you doing?!" Viekirra snapped.

"This piece your city surrounds... I lost it long ago, and with it a fragment of my power. Why is it down here I don't...- Lolth. That is how she..." Necela drifted off, her body immolating in the cyan colored energy.

"Necela?"

The Night Goddess turned toward Viekirra, "The puppets met an end because they weren't ready for the power of the shard. Though this one was prepared and with that I was able to unleash the power of it..."

A warm smile drew across Necela's face as a stray tear ran her cheek. With a light hearted voice, in a way that made her seem almost dazed, she continued, "I can feel it again... some of the power I had lost... I almost feel whole again."

"Almost whole?" Viekirra repeated, only for Necela to giggle and draw her hands behind her back.

"Come my friend. Let us find my Galen and explore this city a little. With the shard being unlocked, I think you may find some new changes taking place..."

..................

In the pure darkness of the underground, three armored Drow guarded over an intersection where two tunnels --barely large enough from a human being-- joined into a passage large enough for cavalry. A crack in the ceiling of the cave streamed a steady flow of water down the cave wall into a natural stone basin sitting waist height in the wall. Whatever overflowed from the basin formed a small stream the flowed deeper into the larger tunnel and onto Drow territory.

As their female officer leaned against a wall, running a polishing cloth over her sword, the two male soldiers kept watch on the two small tunnels. Their armor was made of grey steel inlayed with swirling lines of a dimly-glowing, blue metal. Their helms, open-faced sallets, were emblazoned above the eyes with the symbol of their empire under the Valsharess: a fanged mouth encircling a gazing eye.

The two males on guard shifted in their stances as they continued their watch. One gave a deep yawn as the other kicked his leg back and forth in an attempt to wake it up. Their swords remained idle on their hips and their round shields were growing heavy on their off-hands.

"We should just collapse this passage, nothing ever passes through here," one male declared.

"Do that and I will make sure your corpse gets caught under the falling rocks," the female officer declared as she ran a finger along the edge of her blade, the slightest amount of pressure proving enough to draw blood.

"Patrol Leader, may I ask the reason we need this passage?"

"No, keep your eyes forward. Relief should come soon."

The male soldier shook his head and focused on the tunnel in front of him. "What kind of danger would bother coming down this tunnel?"

"Me."

A blade pierced through the soldier's mid-section just as an arrow shot into the eye of the guard who stood beside him. From the air itself, a woman wrapped in a cloak over dark leather armor materialized in front of him, her light colored hair drawn back into a long ponytail, its actual color indistinguishable with the Drow's dark vision.

But what he saw clearly was the beauty to be found in his killer, a delicate look to her softly rounded face and big, pertly eyes. She didn't seem the killing type, a perception he knew now to be fatally misleading as she hiked her blade higher in his gut. To his surprise however, the woman leaned in, one hand cupping his face as her soft lips touched his nose.

"Rest peacefully," she whispered.

She ripped her blade from his stomach and with it the breath from his lungs. Beneath him his legs gave out and he fell to his knees to watch the surface woman raise her sword. He saw now the weapon ready to end him: a sickly looking kopis bearing a barb upon the end of the blade that still held onto a piece of one of his organs. A skull engraving decorated the butt of the hilt, with another on the spot where the blade met with the grip.

With that she brought her blade down, sundering his head from his shoulders.

"You bitch!" the Drow captain screamed, charging forth with her blade high.

Smiling broadly the surface woman raised a hand, hissing dark, unintelligible words. As the Drow captain leapt forward and swung her blade, her momentum began to slow, her body freezing up mid-air. Just as the tip of her blade neared the surface woman's eye she stopped completely, her body suspended above the ground.

"Fret not, no creature ever sees me coming," she mused, stabbing her kopis through the officer's heart. "For I am the shadow in the night, taking you to your next life."

The Drow's body fell to the ground the second the woman removed her sword from her body. As the blood pooled over the ground beneath her she turned back to the tunnel behind her. With a wave over her hand a veil of fog dissipated, revealing the silhouettes of six armored knights.

"Let's move on you, Redding rats," she ordered.

A lantern was ignited, a steady flame rising from within a glass case to reveal the black and red tabards the men wore over the steel cuirass and leather armor.

"As you say, witch. How much further is there to go?" the commander of the knights inquired.

"A day's walk from the main passage," the woman replied, sheathing her weapon.

"How long 'till the target arrives?"

"Three days, reinforcements come to assist with the objective in ten."

"Excellent. What is the plan regarding Drow special troops? The Sun-Kissed? the Red Sisters? The new caste of magic wielders coming out of Oris?"

From in between the feet of the knights, the fog that had sheltered them from the eyes of the Drow slithered forth. The black tendrils of smoke entwined before exploding outward. When the smoke cleared, a black serpent the size of one's hand remained. It swiftly slithered up the woman's leg, disappearing under her armor before emerging out of her sleeve.

"You mean the Faerdron, from the city the Drow renamed to Faerssune... The Drow's greatest threat to us is the one posed by the Sun-Kissed. They know the surface and the lands above. When it comes time, we will wipe them out."

The witch turned to the snake in her palm, smiling warmly as its forked tongue poke out from its mouth. "For now, however, we must keep them all blind to our presence. One slip and this entire journey will be wasted. To this end we leave no witnesses. And no traces." She knelt down and pointed her snake in the direction of the Drow corpses behind the knights. "Xerivan... time to feed."

All the warmth in the tunnel died off as the air turned frigid and the snake in the witch's palm dissolved into smoke. That smoke became a cloud, a collection of dark gasses that expanded in size until it occupied nearly half the tunnel.

Despite seeing the impossible, none of the watching knights even flinched at the demon's transformation. Only one of the armored soldiers shivered as the first massive claw of the beast emerged from the smoke, grabbing the leg of nearest Drow corpse and pulling it back into the smoke.

After the first sickening crunch of teeth carving through metal and bone, the witch stated, "Xerivan will join us once he's finished, but we should continue. Faerssune awaits."

The knights nodded in agreement and followed the witch as she continued down the tunnel. On the floor of the cave, the stream of water that poured from the overflowing basin ran dry for a moment, but moments later resumed, only now it was running red.

......................

Sweat ran down Felyn's temple as she lay down on top of Galen, enjoying the gentle movements of his cock as he thrust his hips up into her hungering flower. With his warmth against her chest and his arms encompassing her body, she felt her empathy linking to him directly, sourcing out his heart.

With Jrastra having left the room with Keetle, the powerful influence the Commandant had over him to suppress his emotions was gone. Without this clamp over the surfacer's overwhelming aura, the intimacy he shared with Felyn toyed with her empathy. Even without making eye contact she could feel everything inside him. Just as his manhood plunged into her sex, her power dove into his core.

It was comforting what she felt now, but there was something else she wanted. Something that each of the three Commandants spoke of constantly when they explained their methods of twisting a surfacer to their side. Something that Galen shared with his "Celia."

Bracing against Galen's chest, Felyn sat up on her knees and began rocking her hips back and forth. With a warm grin to his face, Galen shut his eyes and relaxed as she rode him. Her pace was picking up, but still smooth and constant as his shaft was enveloped by her moist warmth.

"This feels too good," she gasped.

"Felyn... I..."

"Shhh, hold yourself," she ordered, her insides beginning squeezing him. "I'm getting to that point..."

The aid leaned in over Galen's chest, bracing one hand on his shoulder while the other went to her mound. Her fingers slid down her belly, coasting past her waist line and combing through her neatly trimmed, snow-white fur to her obsidian nub. At her first touch, her hips bucked upward, Galen's head reeling back as she came back down on his shaft.

"Move f-for me," Felyn whispered as she began playing with her clit.

Both his hands came to her hips as he pushed his whole length up into her sex. It was a filling pleasure, feeling the head go so deep inside her, and her pussy welcomed him completely. Juices were seeping from her body as he drew back out again, her tract desperate to suck him back in. She wouldn't have to wait long; she braced herself as Galen adjusted his hands on her hips, bracing his legs properly before he thrust into her.

"AAaaahhhh, fuck!" she moaned.

Hearing her outburst the soldier set into a smooth pace, pumping his cock into Felyn's body at a furious pace. The Dark Elf could do nothing but smile as he grazed her sweet spot again and again. With her persistent strokes of her clit, her belly started to suck in, further squeezing down on the member diving into her snatch.

She could feel that tension in her core begin to rise, her nails pressing into Galen's shoulder. With more ferocity her fingers rolled and circled around her clit, stroking her labia around his shaft as it moved in and out.

Despite teetering on the edge himself, Galen did his best to hold out as he kept pushing shaft up into her sex. Keetle had only brought him painfully to the edge and left him there, and now that another woman had mounted him, he wanted to finish properly. From how Felyn's body was beginning to squeeze down on him, he knew it wouldn't be long.

"Galen... I'm..."

With his lips pursed so tightly, Galen couldn't respond as Felyn dropped her entire body down onto his pelvis, taking his cock into the fullest as she hissed, "FUCK, YESSS!"

She held there for several moments, dribble of her succus streaming down from her pussy and over his bush. As she panted heavily she looked down into Galen's eyes, backing off with her nails on his shoulder.

"I'm about to... too," Galen muttered.

At once the aid, still shaking from her own climax, clambered off of Galen. On quivering limbs she turned her body around and brought her lips to the head of his phallus, hungrily sucking in his length. She could feel him shift underneath her, his buttocks clench and his stomach tense. Coaxing out what she knew to be on the verge of release, she drew back her head, stroking his shaft with her tongue, and then sucked him in again.

"Ahh, damn! Felyn!" he gasped.

The Empath closed her eyes as he erupted into her mouth, his cream washing over her tongue and quickly slipping down her throat. Even as he spent himself, she sucked down on his length again, squeezing with her lips to bring out every drop to be swallowed before she drew her head back and sat up. A satisfied grin drew across her face as she turned to face him, though still keeping her eyes away from his.

"Everything I expected," she said, wiping off her lips and calming her heavy breathing.

Galen smiled with red cheeks, shyly looking away from her as he mumbled. "I'm, uhh... glad you enj-enjoyed it."

Rolling her eyes a bit, Felyn looked over to her clothes in the corner. As she stood up, she found relief in how her body was finally calming down. The heat in her sex was settling as the last of Jrastra's influence had left her. Though as these last influences went away, in her body she felt something new arise. Through the power of her Empathy could feel something. A presence.

She could feel a foreign emotion below her, someone else's heart. As she shut her eyes, more of these emotional presences appeared. Below her she saw Galen's but she expected this. What she didn't expect was sensing someone outside the door... Jrastra, Keetle... and more.

But I'm not making any sort of contact... she thought as she became aware of these faint emotional auras.

"What's wrong?" Galen asked as her brow furrowed.

"Nothing... It seems my Empathy has... grown," she opened her eyes and glanced in his direction. "Your help-"

Before she could finish, a burst of cyan energy pulsed through the room. Nearly every book was thrown off the shelves around the office. Glowing lines began carving their way through the stone floor and ceiling, releasing a surge of arcane power that rapidly flourished through Felyn's body.