Going Feet First Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her dark vision she saw powerful strings of energy whip about the room. Several of these strings whipped around, latching onto her body. She felt a tingle in her skin as they coiled about her arm and sunk into her flesh. Oddly enough, all she felt from it was a tingle, nothing else. No damage, no marks in her skin, nothing.

What in Lolth's name is happening?

"I feel... warm..." Galen muttered beneath her.

The Empath looked down on the male laying down beside her feet. An eerie white glow consumed his entire left arm, and as the glowing cracks in the floor spread to the walls, the light began to consume more and more of his body.

It was then that the door to the office barged open, Dreek storming in with Keetle in tow.

"Commandant-" Felyn started.

"Silence. Get your armor on and prepare the Human. The pillar has awoken, and I can feel something has gone wrong."