Going to the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers

He musters up the wherewithal after calming down a bit to say, "that was really great sweetheart" thank you, she smiles a big smile from ear to ear for him. A devilish look in her eyes, making him think, that will happen several more times over the next nine days.

Lilly rolls over and lays down beside him, putting her leg over him and her arm across his chest. Her face touching his, they lay there, both breathing heavily and sweating. They just lay there feeling each other's bodies until they both doze off. Not only from the great sex but the jet lag is doing its part.

A few hours later...

They awaken from their sleep feeling relaxed and more refreshed after their long flight and impromptu love making. They decide to grab some early dinner and head down to the Hau Tree restaurant here in the hotel for a small bite to eat before heading out on the town. They grab a shower together soaping each other's bodies and enjoying their time together as they caress and wash each other. Of course, Steve's cock stiffens but he fights the urge and they quickly rinse off and get out to dry off.

Lilly dresses in a beautiful light sun dress and her favorite sun hat and a pair of sandals. Steve throws on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts and his favorite beach sandals and they head out the door. They will walk around and get familiar with the sites before the evening when they will head down to the beach to watch the daylight disappear into the night sky.

Fortunately, they packed a basket with beach towels, suntan lotion, a few pairs of sun glasses and a few other things they may "need" on their upcoming outing. Soon they head down on the elevator to the hotel diner for their evening meal.

Steve and Lilly enjoy a nice dinner sitting on the outside veranda enjoying the view of the ocean. The waiter approaches them and asks what they would like for drinks. Lilly requests the full bodied Caymus "Special Selection" Napa Valley 2012, and Steve request a class of Sprite soda. The waiter returns a few minutes later with their drinks and they are ready to order their meal. They agree on the Tomahawk Steak for two which is a Certified Prime Black Angus 32oz on-the-bone Rib Steak ~ per the menu it is "Great for Sharing" and with the choice of Sautéed Big Island Alii Mushrooms, Creamed Spinach or Caramelized Maui Onions. They decide that will do fine for the both of them.

They are sitting there at their table enjoying the sights around their hotel and Steve can't help but look across the table at Lilly. It is like in slow motion to him, her beautiful hair, her smile lighting up the room. He reaches across the table and takes her hands into his and remind her of how important and beautiful she is to him. She replies in kind. She asks him about his work in America and how it goes, Steve is working on a promotion and keeping himself busy with his literature editing business. She fills him in on her work and how she enjoyed her schooling, many things remain the same in Russia.

They enjoy their meal in the ambience of Hawaii on their first day, looking forward to the tours and trips between islands. They exit the restaurant carrying their little basket of goodies and head straight for the beach. They can't wait to take off their sandals and get their feet into the sand. They hold hands as they stroll down the boardwalk toward the beach. She half-jokingly ask "is there someplace we can make love on the beach." He answers... "The best I can do is ask around or look for a nice secluded spot." He is sure many have done it before and many will do it again while here!

They eventually reach the beach and step into the sand, it is warm and soft between their toes. They walk down to the water's edge and step in to the water, the waves washing up over their feet. The feeling is invigorating and so relaxing, overcome with passion Steve turns to Lilly and pull her towards him until their bodies meet. He puts his arms around her back and leans in and give a her a deep passionate kiss, holding her against him firmly. She reaches up and put her arms around his neck feeling the warmth of his skin in the hot Hawaiian sun. The feeling of want from Steve is enough to make her heart leap with delight.

They break from their embrace and begin walking up the beach, taking in the beauty of it all. The sounds of the waves, the sun, the wonder of a clear blue sky. All while being with each other, together as they have both yearned so long for. The sun will be approaching sunset in a couple of hours, so they take their beach towels out of their basket and spread them on the beach. They lay down and put on their sunglasses to embrace the wonders of nature and each other.

They lay next to each other, so very close. Steve reaches in the basket and grabs the coconut suntan oil and puts some on his hands to rub all over Lilly's exposed skin. He rubs up and down her legs..., putting more lotion on his hands he starts doing her tight little belly and happens to make sure he gets all the way up to her tits and then her shoulders. It feels good to her to have his strong hands rubbing all over her body. Much like a massage, but softer.

She lays there taking in all the attention, while in the meantime his cock seems to be coming to attention all on its own! He is not the least bit embarrassed as it is something she always enjoys. She reaches down and playfully rubs his cock through his shorts and says, "This is something I will rub for you later." A big smile takes over his whole face and it is obvious that he agrees with her.

As they lay there enjoying conversation with each other, the orange glow of evening begins to take over the horizon. Darkness will be upon them and very soon. Most people have abandoned the beach for the indoor parties and evening events at the hotels. Steve happens to notice they are practically all alone out here in the near dark. He wonders to himself if eventually they will be all alone. He keeps watching to see if everyone disappears, if so he is going to take advantage of the desolation and fuck her while they are here on the beach.

Who wouldn't want to be able to remember having sex on the beach in Hawaii? As time passes and it gets darker, the stars begin to appear. There in the dim glow of the evening lights he sees that there is no one in sight all around them. He waits just a few more minutes to be sure, she keeps looking at him wondering what he is doing and what is he looking at.

Finally, when he thinks the coast is clear he quickly reaches out to her and pulls her body up next to his. She lets out a little squeal as she was not expecting this! He looks her in the eyes and says, "fuck me, right here on the beach, right now!" her eyes widen with glee. Well you said you wanted to, don't be so coy now that the chance has arisen.

She reaches down and feels his cock, it has already risen to the occasion well ahead of time waiting to feel the inside of her wet pussy yet again. She reaches inside his shorts and feels his cock and balls, they are just waiting to release his cum inside of her and she knows it. The first time he came today was in her mouth, this time he intends for his cock to be buried deep inside her pussy when he cums.

Steve spreads their towels out closer together to make a larger area away from the intrusive sand and lays down on his back. She takes no time in climbing on him and pulling her sundress up allowing him to see her little panties. She pulls his shorts down far enough that his cock springs straight out like a snake about to strike. She then pulls her panties to one side and gets up on her knees ready to mount him like a stallion to be ridden like she enjoys so much. She slides his cock up and down her pussy lips, getting his head wet so he can slide in smooth and silky like.

She puts the tip of his cock right at the opening of her pussy and slides it in, gently, slowly at first, suddenly he pulls his knees up so she can only go so deep, no matter how hard she tries. He lets her pussy sit on the tip of his cock as he raises and lowers her allowing just an inch or two to enter at a time. He looks her in the eyes and asks, "Are you ready?" With a panting whisper she replies, "oh god yes!" And with that he lowers his knees allowing her pussy to engulf his cock in a single sliding motion until she is all the way down and feel his balls hit her ass. With a sudden gulp of air she takes in, he can tell it felt as good for her as it did for him.

She stays there, not moving, taking in the feeling of his engorged cock throbbing inside her. The tip of his cock hitting the back of her pussy, he can tell he is in as far as she can take it. She moves her hips in little circles while staying fully lowered on his cock, feeling their pelvic bones bump and grind as she moves. She loves feeling his balls on her ass as she moves from side to side, it makes her so horny! She begins to rise, slowly, then back down, taking in the feelings. Up and down she begins to thrust as she fucks his cock like she wants something to come out of it and with a fury.

Steve reaches up and grabs her waist and guides her up and down and in circles as they fuck like they enjoy so much. Steve nervously looks around to make sure they are not being watched or going to get caught. He is sure this would not be well received by the people walking on the beach if they saw them. For the time being the coast is clear and they can continue their "activities." The thrill of being caught, along with the great feeling of her riding his big cock is not going to let this continue for too much longer.

He slides his hands up her waist and grabs both of her tits with his hands, lifting her bra as he does. Letting the warm air hit her nipples as he twists them between his fingers. Making them hard and making her even more excited. Steve can't take it anymore and he feel his balls tighten and his cock explodes inside of her. He lets his cock pump and pump until it finishes delivering his wad of cum deep inside of her. He lets Lilly keep fucking him, fighting past the nerves that make him want to stop and take a break.

Finally the feeling to stop subsides, and she keeps thrusting up and down, her own orgasm getting within reach. He reaches up and pulls her tit into his mouth, sucking so hard, the feelings build her closer and closer to her own orgasm. After a few minutes of tit play and riding his cock, it is all she too can stand, and the feeling of orgasm reaches its maximum. He quickly reaches around her and slides his index finger into her asshole just as she begins to orgasm. He can feel the muscles in her ass tighten and relax as they spasm with her orgasm. His finger just slightly in her little ass makes her orgasm all the better. She lets out a loud squeal and he immediately reaches up with his free hand and put it over her mouth "shush...!' he says as she mumbles "but, but..." beneath his hand.

She lets out a nice little giggle as she realizes what she had done and looks around to see if anyone heard her. Fortunately, not...

She lays there on top of him while his cock begins to soften, she can feel it beginning to slide out of her as it retracts. She loves the feeling of his cock when she can make it hard and when she is done with it, watch it go soft again when a job has been well done.

She rolls over and they begin to pull themselves together after their little "soiree" here on the nighttime beach of Hawaii, ah, the memories they will have of this trip together. They quickly put their towels and belongings back in their little basket and head back to the hotel to relax and enjoy the rest of the night before their evening shower together.

That is for the rest of the story...

nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers
12