Going Too Far Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Confi
Confi
2,168 Followers

She walked into the room and closed the door. For the briefest of moments she wondered whether she would get away with masturbating before Tom got back, but that may have sent out the wrong signal if he did come back to find his friends girlfriend touching herself in his dorm. She moved to Harry's bed and sat down on it, looking across to Tom's untidy bed. Visions of her seeing Tom in it whilst being fucked by her boyfriend flooded back, and a jolt of excitement shot to her pussy.

"Calm down, girl." Jessica whispered to herself as she shifted in hope her legs would relieve some tension. She had been this way ever since she had parted with Harry since the start of the semester, admittedly that had only been little over a day, but after such a passionate few weeks together, it seemed much longer. She checked her phone to realise that all but 5 minutes had passed since she had last seen Tom, which felt like a lot more by that point. No doubt it would be a long night until she would receive any relief from Harry.

Jessica's confusion as to where Tom had gone off to was quickly answered as he opened the door and made his way into his dorm. Jessica greeted him with a smile as he walked in and threw some of his rugby kit onto his bed.

"How ya' been?" Tom asked, sorting through his stuff on his bed-side table.

"Really good, actually." Jessica said, unintentionally sounding far too lustful about the happenings of her holiday with Harry. "You?"

"Are things still good with Harry?" Tom asked, ignoring Jessica's question.

"They are." Jessica answered, a bit of sarcasm in her voice in regards to the directness of Tom's questions.

"No really." Tom turned around and stared at Jessica for a bit. "You guys are still cool after what happened?"

"Didn't Harry tell you we are?" Jessica asked a little confused. But more to the point, she was actually kind of touched that Tom, insensitive in the very least descriptive term, showed any compassion about what happened, he seemed generally concerned that something may be wrong.

"He did, but I just wanted to make sure." Tom replied, now back to his casual self. He sat down at his desk and opened up his Facebook.

Jessica let out a little smile, though it wasn't lustful this time, something she couldn't help but hold back after being away from Harry for even a day. This time, she was generally touched at how well Tom had taken the whole situation. The three of them always had gotten on, and there was a huge concern for both Harry and Jessica that Tom would still find it weird to be around them, even if they found it okay themselves. Jessica let her shoulders slump and she laid back on her hands, still sat against Harry's bed.

Whilst this was happening, a surge of excitement had struck Tom's heart. He continued to aimlessly stare at his Facebook wall, pretending to scroll through the numerous status updates of his friends, but he took none of it in. He watched through his periphery as Jessica slouched back in comfort, eyeing every little detail of her mood as she relaxed in the room after the potentially awkward conversation. While Tom did hold Harry as a good friend, he wasn't one to quickly forget the night he had the chance to be with his girlfriend...

Tom had remained quiet about the happenings of his spring break, though this was normal for Tom. For this time, he had good reason. Amongst the hanging out with old friends and catching up with family, he planned. Planned almost pedantically about his return to his roommate, but more importantly, his roommates girlfriend. While Tom wasn't a med-student or a chemistry major, he had always had an amazing ability to control a conversation, to lead by influence, and in his ways, get what he wanted. His mind wondered from item to item and girl to girl, it was natural that Tom was setting himself a challenge. But Jessica had consumed him. Harry had made an incredible mistake ever letting Tom get near his girlfriend, let alone giving him the chance to fuck her, and much like he knew whilst he was inside the stunning blonde a few weeks ago, he knew now. He was going to fuck her again.

It was important for Tom to make sure the couple was relaxed around him, he gathered this while he was away through the lack of online productivity from Harry. Normally the guy would come online at least for a moment a good few times a day, but this dwindled, and sharing a room with a stunner like Jessica, he made the obvious assumption as to what they were doing. No doubt they would have talked, or potentially even explored how Tom had fucked Harry's girlfriend, matter of fact, Tom was relying on it. He wanted to strengthen the fetish between the two, make them absorbed by it and make it their own, in that way they would feel completely comfortable for Tom to replay the fantasy they harvested. They would feel completely comfortable to let Tom fuck Jessica again.

"You're not having a seizure, are you?" Jessica broke Tom's train of thought. He was no longer scrolling, just staring blankly at the screen in front of him.

"You would not believe how captivating my friends statuses are." Tom joked. "This woman is proud to be a mum."

"She ought to publish that." Jessica joked back, acting along with Tom's quip.

"So Harry told me about your fortnight alone together." Tom spoke as he swung around his chair. He looked at Jessica to gain her attention.

He knew just then how right he was obsessing over this girl. He had always admired Jessica, but after finding out what she was capable of he wasn't able to get her out of his mind. Tom wasn't one to be blinded by 'love', he was being blinded by lust. Whether she had been Harry's girl or his own sister, he would stop at no end to be able to fuck her on a regular basis, and the way he approached tonight was crucial to making sure that would happen.

"W-what... really?" Jessica choked slightly, taken aback by the abruptness of Tom. She wasn't completely shocked by this though, as it was very much in Tom's nature. "A-about how we?"

"How you what?" Tom asked, feigning confusion.

"The uh, you know, roleplay." Jessica said a little shyly, which definitely wasn't in her nature.

"The what!?" Tom faked a surprised laugh. He looked at Jessica blushing, knowing he may be able to get something out of her embarrassment. "He told me you guys just fucked like mad. You have to tell me about the roleplay now."

"I... no!" Jessica stammered in embarrassment.

"Oh c'mon." Tom laughed. "There's no way I'm missing a chance to get dirt on Harry."

"No, it's nothing like... weird or anything." Jessica started, stumbling for words.

Tom smiled on as the incredibly bright mind of Jessica continued to fumble for an excuse. He always found it interesting just how easily the brightest of girls can be made speechless at the mention of their sex life.

"Ah, that's a shame." Tom said, trying to make it sound a little more casual before continuing his assault for the answer he already knew. "What was it then?"

"Harry would kill me if I told you." Jessica answered, though Tom knew that was hardly the case.

"Oh... it's nothing sick, is it?" Tom asked, acting with a little disgust to try and force Jessica into a retort.

"No! What do you take us for." Jessica acted defensively. She looked around the room a little nervously before mustering up the courage to tell the truth. She was a little concerned that he would actually find their roleplay about him sick, but being forced for an answer, she spoke. "You."

"Huh?" Tom once again feigned confusion.

"The roleplay was about you." Jessica said before quickly correcting herself. "That night! The night we all... you know."

"The night I fucked you?" Tom put a little emphasis on the word 'fucked', he now knew the effects that dirty-talk had on Jessica and planned to use that to his advantage. "I thought you meant something else, yeah, Harry's told me that one."

"What!?" Jessica sat up alarmed. "He told you?"

"Well yeah." Tom laughed a little. It was key for him to make the couple feel casual about the taboo fetish, something as casual between any decent couple. "God, I thought you were into some sick shit for a moment."

"He actually tol-..." Jessica started before cutting herself off. She just realised that the guy she was talking to knew about the incredibly dirty fantasies her and Harry had been sharing, at least to some extent. Though he was acting rather nonchalant for someone who just found out his friend and his girlfriend had been roleplaying about him. "You don't think that's odd?"

"No, not really." Tom answered bluntly. He quickly ran his fingers through his hair in a rather satirical manner. "It's normal for the ladies to fantasize about me."

"You're rather full of yourself." Jessica laughed at just how lame Tom was being at this point.

"And you've been rather full of me." Tom quipped in response, giving a smile.

It had the desired effect. Jessica near instantly stopped her laugh due to the vivid flashbacks of what had happened on the bed they shared not so long ago. She remembered the look in the boyfriends eyes as the man sitting across from her began to enter her. There wasn't a single sensation of pain, only pleasure, despite the size of him... God, the size of him... Jessica's thoughts were cut short when she realised Tom was still staring at her.

"I assume you'll make jokes like this forever." Jessica broke her stare a little nervously, her voice was shaky as she spoke.

"Well after the shit you and Harry played with, I have a lot of material." Tom laughed.

"How much did he tell you?" Jessica asked, a little nervously. Tom seemed fine with knowing they fantasized about him, but she still wasn't sure he knew the full extent of it.

"Quite a bit." Tom lied, the fact of the matter was he only knew there was a fantasy between the two, a replication of the night they all shared, that was all he pushed to get out of Harry. It was more important for him to hear Jessica say it, he needed to gauge her interest of the subject. He mustered up a vague lie in the back of his head, hoping part of it would be true enough to fuel the conversation. "Him pretending to be me, you pretending to get fucked by me."

"He didn't tell you about 'Tom'." Jessica asked a little nervously.

"Ohh yes." Tom laughed, a little confused by what she had meant by this. "He seems like a great guy, I should meet him some day."

Jessica let out loud laugh. She had assumed Tom was joking about wanting to meet the vibrator she had nicknamed after him, matter of the fact he was solely searching for an answer to the question she asked him. She eyed him up for a moment. She was a little excited at the prospect of how well the conversation was going, the chance to talk about it with someone else, the fact that this was so normal to him. She knew Tom was the sort of guy who would have been with a good number of girls, maybe he had come across other girls like her?

"Well he doesn't quite compare to the real thing." Jessica laughed a little nervously as she reached for her phone. She looked through the images she had saved that Harry had took of her, trying desperately to find the least scandalous one of her and her vibrator, which naturally happened to be very difficult. Eventually she came across one that was taken mere moments before she sucked it off in front of Harry, she was posing with a rather sultry face near it. She turned the phone, gave a meek smile and showed the picture to Tom.

"Almost, but not the same." Tom answered immediately at seeing the photo. This was insane, they had only been talking for a few minutes and she was already showing pictures of her and her vibrator. Admittedly, nothing too dirty, but he was getting somewhere with this. More to the point, the girl had actually named her vibrator after him, no doubt that would have made for dirty roleplay he though. He eventually spoke, trying to reaffirm the casualness of it all, though at the same time unintentionally unearthing greater clues to the dirty puzzle that was their fetish. "Everything is safe with me, don't worry."

"Good to hear." Jessica replied, more confident in confiding in Tom. "Because if those guys on the rugby team heard about the what happened a few nights before you came back."

"Sorry, what now?" Tom asked, this time legitimately amused by her reaction.

Jessica instinctively cupped her hands over her mouth, her eyes shot wide open. Harry had obviously not told him about the rugby fantasy they played on in the last few nights they shared together. Her cheeks blushed as the handsome figure of Tom peered at her.

"No, no, no!" Tom laughed as he raised from his chair. He moved Jessica's hands from her mouth playfully, trying to get her to talk. "I want to hear this!"

"No!" Jessica laughed as he wrestled her playfully. Her heart began to beat a little faster at the realisation that Tom was touching her so freely. His hands were strong, dominant and controlling in a way she had only felt the night they had been together.

"You didn't fuck one of them?" Tom faked some shock. He knew Jessica wouldn't have done this, but accusing her of far dirtier things would most likely get her to spill the beans.

"God, no!" Jessica said in surprise, even a little offended that he even thought that. She looked up at Tom as he stood back, now standing just in front of where he was sat before a couple of yards away. "It was just a bit of roleplay."

"Which you will now tell me." Tom laughed.

"We..." Jessica started.

"Yes..." Tom broke into the conversation after a lengthy pause from the gorgeous 22-year-old girlfriend.

"We pretended that... well... it was actually Harry who suggested it, I think." Jessica lied in the case Tom was to find this last fantasy a little too odd for his liking. "That your rugby team would fuck me like you did in front of Harry."

"What?" Tom started. Even a man of his control was finding this a little hard to not show signs that he was turned on a bit, though once again he faked his response, this time acting a little disappointed. "You keep making it sound like you're into some really dirty stuff, then ruining it."

"No, no." Jessica started, trying to reaffirm Tom just how erotic the fantasy was. Did he really not find this weird? "I told him I wanted to let the whole rugby team fuck me in front of him."

"Yeah, but that's not as weird as you made out it to be." Tom started, continuing his slightly disappointed tone. In actual fact, the was loving every moment of this. The bitch had been fantasizing about him the entire fortnight with her boyfriend, and even pretending about fucking his entire rugby team. This girl was a dirty bitch.

"No, you should have heard us." Jessica started, almost trying to prove that her fantasy was sickening. "I really... 'we' really got into it. We pretended that you told the team if they won a game that they could all fuck me, and that Harry had to watch as they all took turns using me."

"I've heard of weirder." Tom shrugged, trying hard not to react to the gorgeous blondes arousing fantasy.

"Fuck off you have." Jessica threw a pillow at him, apparent in defeat. She couldn't believe just how well Tom was taking this whole conversation, she had always found him a decent guy to chat to, but being able to trust him with things like this was incredible.

Tom gave a smile back. The stunning girlfriend seemed much more relaxed at this point, though completely oblivious to his intentions by making her have a casual approach to the fantasy she shared with her boyfriend. She had opened up to him, and now they were happily laughing about one of the dirtiest fantasies she had ever had. Tom knew this was too good an opportunity to turn down.

"Well, if you guys ever need help replicating it." Tom said smugly as he obviously pointed to his chest. There was a serious tone in his voice this time.

"I'm sure Harry would be over the moon to hear you say that." Jessica said sarcastically. Her voice was a little shaky at Tom's mention of the chance to let him fuck her again.

"He seemed fine with it when I offered." Tom shrugged. This was an obvious lie, he hadn't even brought up a repeat performance with him, but he continued with his carefully thought of words. "I won't be upset if it's you who doesn't want to."

"No, it's not that." Jessica replied rather quickly, not thinking of her response. She quickly shut herself up to allow her some time to think of what to say next. Christ, had she just admitted that she was okay with Tom joining in again? She looked at Tom who didn't seem to notice, or care for that matter, he was rather relaxed about this whole conversation. "We like... the fantasy of it... but I think Harry would want to keep it solely as fantasy."

"Harry would want to keep it that way?" Tom quizzed, giving Jessica a cheeky smile. "Meaning you wouldn't want to keep it just as a fantasy?"

"No, I didn't say that." Jessica started, blushing a little at Tom's questioning.

"You didn't not say that." Tom smiled back at her.

"We're just... exploring it a little for the time being. I..." Jessica paused, sort of stunned for words as how to explain what was going on between her and Harry. But then again, why did she have to? This was Tom after all, not Harry. Sure, he may have been the one who sparked the fantasy, but he wasn't the one in on it. "Actually, I don't think it's any of your business, really."

"Sorry." Tom said as he rose his hands in apology. He had practially mastered the words for this sort of response. "I just thought it was a pretty neat fantasy you guys had going... and not just because it's about me... I was just interested. Sorry"

Jessica felt a little bit sorry, but more to the point a little intrigued at the fact that Tom liked the idea of the fantasy. Despite the fact that she had actually fucked Tom, she had never really seen him as one to enjoy such eroticism. She knew his nature, the sort of guy who would move from girl to girl, but that's all she could picture him as, someone who enjoyed to fuck and that's it.

The loving girlfriend watched as Tom turned on his chair and faced his computer again. She felt a little let down when he did, as shocking as Tom's questioning was, she was sort of enjoying revealing the things Harry and her had done whilst he was gone, especially as he was the main kink in it all. She stared at him for a moment before speaking, hoping to reignite the same conversation.

"You really think it's hot?" Jessica asked, her tone apologetic in response to her snapping at him.

"I didn't say that. I said it was neat." Tom gave a little laugh before pausing for thought. "Yeah, though... I think what you and Harry are doing is pretty hot."

"I thought you would be creeped out by me or something." Jessica stated in relief.

"What? A girl like you thinking about me as she gets fucked?" Tom said incredulously as he joked. "Yeah, chills me to the bones..."

Jessica laughed nervously at Tom's joke, the nerves coming from his mention of their fantasy. She shuffled a bit on Harry's bed as she felt her a slight tingle of pleasure shoot to her pussy at the sheer topic of the conversation with Tom. She can't believe she was being so open with him about her sex life, especially as it involved him so directly.

"I still don't think Harry would be too keen on a repeat." Jessica eventually spoke, her tone a little distant, but more importantly, a little dissapointed.

"That's cool." Tom said lightly. "But if you guys ever change your mind, let me know. I'd be more than happy to fuck you again."

"W-what?" Jessica asked quickly in response. She had heard full well what Tom had said, but the excitement of his words made her ache to hear them again.

Tom knew full just what effect this was having on the gorgeous, 22-year-old girlfriend. He turned a little in his seat, looking at her before he spoke again.

Confi
Confi
2,168 Followers
123456...9