Going Too Far Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Confi
Confi
2,162 Followers

Jessica finished her list rather lustfully, her tits began to heave as her breath deepened. It was painfully obvious to both the guys, and the effects it had on them were equally impressive.

"You're not on the pill, right?" Tom quizzed Jessica.

"No... that's why it's so hot." Jessica stated, her heart fluttering at just how dirty she was being. "Harry has a thing for that."

The charming boyfriend felt his cock begin to stir at the conversation. He couldn't believe how worked up he was getting over this, mainly because his girlfriend was so openly discussing the darkest secrets of their ultimate fantasy. But all the while, the prospect, the thought that it could potentially be replicated, played out in realism by the very guy they had been fantasizing about was enough to make him want to agree to it on the spot. I mean, where was the harm? Even Tom said they would only commit to it when they wanted to, and he hadn't tried anything since the first time? Despite this, Harry did have the sense to rectify one thing.

"You'd have to wear a rubber." Harry said at the mention. "I mean... I like the thought of it, you doing it even if I said no... but, practically..."

"Yeah, knocking your girl up while you watch..." Tom said thoughtfully, though his words designed to set the couple on edge, which they definitely did. "I'm not a huge fan of rubbers, though. So I could always pull out."

"Cover my face again?" Jessica teased, but this time she aimed it at the pair of them. Tom's seductive words were obviously having an effect on both her and Harry.

Behind the supposedly caring and understanding friend that was Tom, were the lights of opportunity and desire lighting up. He had planned, imagined and envisioned every single way this conversation may have gone over his break. He had thought of any possible way he could get the chance to fuck this gorgeous slut-girlfriend the moment he got his dick inside her the first time, and now he couple practically taste it.

Unknown to the loving boyfriend, who thought the erotic conversation was an offer from Tom to spark their fantasy even further, were the plans of his roommate to make this a far more frequent event... whether he agreed to it or not. Tom had seen the way Jessica had acted the first time he had fucked her, and there wasn't a doubt in his mind that she was still yearning to be fucked like that again. He knew he could play on it, he knew he could used it to his advantage and eventually turn the gorgeous blonde girlfriend into his own personal whore.

"I think I'll let you guys talk for a bit." Tom spoke at last in a suggestive tone as he stood up. "I'm just going to have a chat with a mate over there. Won't be a second."

It was obvious why he had left, and the realisation that this could be a far more realistic agreement caused a stir of pleasure between not only Jessica, but Harry. They sat silently for a while, pondering the fantasies they had saved in their own minds, envisioning what it would be like to have Tom really being there, really fucking the gorgeous girlfriend, really making the fantasy come to life... the most amazing part was that they had not thought of a single thing that would deter them from going along with it, at least not for the time being. The dazed moment passed and Jessica broke the silence with her stunned boyfriend.

"W-what do you think?" She asked anxiously, it was more than apparent from her tone that she favoured a certain answer.

"I think..." Harry started, looking at the dirty expression his gorgeous girlfriend was giving him. His mind flashed in thought for a moment, the same expression branded on her face as she was being fucked by Tom. He felt his cock twitch in excitement before speaking again. "I think he has a good point... I mean, the last few weeks have been amazing."

"And we've tried it before... look what happened last time." Jessica agreed, urging her boyfriend to the answer she craved. "It was unbelievable."

"And we can agree to just one fuck at a time..." Harry stated almost factually in aid of his girlfriends excitement.

"So many things you can hear me say to you..." Jessica teased, the cruel, lustful smile widening as she thought. "So many ways you can watch your girl get fucked..."

It was apparent that Jessica had already been convinced. Consciously this had happened while she spent her time in the dorms, the ever present, erotic words from Tom lingered on her mind up until that point, subconsciously though, the desire to fulfill the fantasy once again had been there ever since Tom had fucked her the first time. This was apparent at the fact that it had barely been a day since Tom's return and they were already close to agreeing to having him fuck the wonderful 22-year-old girlfriend again. She knew just how much she wanted this for Harry, but part of it wanted it solely for her own desire. Thinking these dirty thoughts caused Jessica to begin to breath a little heavier, she looked at her boyfriend who was obviously turned on by her words from before, though her next were far more serious.

"Babe..." Jessica asked, as tempted as she was by the prospect of the amazing fantasy, she did love Harry, and as badly as she wanted him to say yes, he still had to say it. "Are you sure abo-."

"Yeah." Harry interrupted even before she could finish her sentence. Damn, he really was just as into this as she was.

"Oh my." Jessica gave a dirty smile to her loving boyfriend, who now was left gawping at her in amazement. Whether this was due to the drink or the fact that he was soon going to watch her get fucked was unknown. Jessica stirred the idea a little more, teasing her boyfriend before Tom had the chance to get back. "How do you want to watch your girl get fucked then?"

Her words had immediate effect and were obvious by the sharp inhale of breath from her boyfriend.

"However you want." Harry stated, beyond the point of being turned on right then.

If any of the other patrons of the bar had looked over they would have seen, what they would have thought to have been, a lovely couple talking away calmly after another day at university. Unknown to all the passerby's, under the casual exterior of Jessica Adam's and Harry Ashburn were the exploding vibes of sexual energy. Their conversation seemed normal enough to be about the weather, but instead, the gorgeous blonde girlfriend was teasing her boyfriend, asking him just how he would want to see her get fucked by his roommate in soon enough time.

A couple of dirty words and cruel, teasing remarks later and the pair were approached again by Tom, who sat down next to them as if nothing had happened. He gave a smug smile to the pair of them before speaking in anticipation.

"The verdict?" Tom asked casually.

Jessica gave a nod, her eyes fixated on Tom as she held her boyfriends hand. She couldn't believe this was even going to happen, her palms began to sweat and her heart fluttered in excitement of the night ahead. The thought of reliving everything... the thought of being able to explore their fantasies even more... the chance to tease, roleplay... to be fucked by that same cock again. God, the thought was making her wet even as she sat there.

"Harry boy?" Tom asked the caring boyfriend. "What do you think?"

A moment of anticipation passed. All of their minds were racing with desire by this point, and the anxiousness of Harry's delayed answer was incredibly suspenseful. But this was quickly dismissed when the loving, 23-year-old boyfriend finally spoke, looking at his gorgeous blonde girlfriend before turning to his roommate.

"I think we should head back to the dorm."

***

Night flooded the grounds of William's University, and amidst the near empty grounds of the campus, a trio of students walked incredibly anxiously back their dorm. They chatted quietly to themselves, though their words weren't heard by any of the few passerby's, had they heard the extent of their words, they would have given a strange glance indeed.

"So remember, you really need to pull out." Harry said, almost timidly as he walked alongside Tom. He couldn't believe that he was actually saying this, the entire situation felt like a drunken dream, but he definitely did not want to wake up.

"Don't worry, Harry boy." Tom laughed as he slapped him around the shoulder. "I can think of plenty of places to cum on your girl."

His words were designed to almost insult, but at the same time stir the sexual energy between the three of them. They had worked, much like all of Tom's manipulative words that night. He kept a level pace with his roommate as he watched Jessica walk a few yards ahead of them, walking to herself and deep in thought. Her steps swayed, and while he thought it was the effects of the drink, it wasn't.

Jessica was completely delirious, her mind shot from one thought to another. Her thoughts raced between all the things she should say, how she should let Tom fuck her, how everything was going to happen. She wouldn't be able to plan long before having her mind sickeningly distracted by the vivid thoughts of their last time together and the pure excitement at the fact that it was going to happen again. Occasionally the gorgeous girlfriend would turn around and look to her boyfriend, throwing him a smile to make sure he was still giving her the go-ahead for tonight, and every time he smiled back.

Both Harry or Jessica knew just how Tom was going to take tonight. They had both talked to him for a while about what they had wanted, and on the way they covered a few ground rules, but nothing was fantasy specific. Though they both had similar ideas on what they wanted to hear him say.

Tom knew just what to say to set them off. He had scouted for information over the last day so well that it would put spies to shame. He had an arsenal of dirty words and cruel remarks that made him confident the couple were going to enjoy including him again, especially Jessica. After tonight, he knew this gorgeous, blonde bitch was going to be begging for his dick.

The three thought to themselves as the quick journey to the dorm ended. They arrived at the large visitors door, which had all it's lights off. Tom fumbled for a key and let the trio in, before they walked hastily down the dark corridor of the empty bottom floor to Tom and Harry's dorm.

"Where is everyone?" Jessica asked curiously.

"You saw how many people were in the pub, didn't you?" Tom laughed.

Tom opened the door and they made their way in. Harry entered last, leaving him to close the door and turn on the light behind them. He turned and saw Jessica and Tom standing in the middle of the slightly messy dorm, with barely a few feet in between them. They were swaying closer and closer to Harry's bed, leaving the loving boyfriend no option but to watch, completely hypnotised by the scene in front of him.

It was obvious that Jessica was a little bit nervous about how to approach it. She had been desperate to get fucked by Tom again, her entire body ached to have the fantasy mastered by including Tom again, but all the while she had never thought how she would actually engage in the sex. Every time she had fantasized with Harry, Tom had been the more dominant one, taking Jessica away from her boyfriend and fucking her mercilessly in front of him.

Fortunately for Jessica, Tom had every intention of doing this. He stepped a little closer to her, now leaving barely enough room to raise a hand between them. His large, dominant frame towered over the slender, thin one of Jess. He looked down at her, giving him a smug smile before he spoke in a whisper, only loud enough for Jessica to hear.

"Tell your boyfriend I'm going to fuck you." Tom said sternly, though with a devious smile fixed across his face.

Jessica purred in response, the forwardness and control of Tom had eased her mind a little bit. Her body relaxed as she stared up at the handsome, muscular physique that was her boyfriends roommate. The dirty-blonde girlfriend then turned to her boyfriend, who was still standing near the door, his eyes fixed on them in anticipation. Her heart raced as she followed Tom's commands.

"Baby." The knock-out blonde spoke, savouring her next words. She gave a cruel smile and bit her lips before speaking. "Tom's going to fuck me now."

Harry's heat skipped a beat. So many times he had heard her speak those words, but he had never heard her speak them with such lust, such passion, such desire... He stared, his heart racing, his mind spinning, waiting to see what would happen next.

Tom smiled to himself. He had this gorgeous blonde girlfriend exactly where he wanted. He had fed the couple the romantic fantasy that their relationship would blossom, that their fetish was something they should explore and share with him in order to take their sex life to new limits, and now, with the stunning 22-year-old girlfriend in front of him, so, so eager to be taken by his dick again, he knew that he would have her again and again, whether her boyfriend agreed to it or not. He knew his roommate had made a huge mistake by letting him get anywhere near her again, and he was about to show him exactly why that was. He spoke again, still in a whisper to Jessica.

"On your knees." Tom spoke to her quietly, but dominantly. "Let your boyfriend watch you suck my cock."

Jessica's heart began to race. This was it, this was actually going to happen. She was going to get fucked by Tom in front of her boyfriend again. It almost felt that all those weeks of fantasizing and teasing with Harry had led up to this point, a warm-up to the main excitement... the chance to get fucked by Tom again. Her pussy began to blaze, dripping with wetness at not only Tom's words, but the chance to see the cock that pleased her so well before again. With no further instruction, the stunning blonde sunk to her knees in front of Tom, staring up at him as he edge a little closer to her.

Harry could have cum at the sight alone. He knew what was going to happen. He felt his cock tense in pleasure as it rose hard within his pants. He saw Jessica's eager face light up with excitement as she rose her hands up to meet with Tom's crotch, before stroking hard against his shaft through the outside of his pants. A moment of passionate stroking passed before the gorgeous girlfriends hand's fiddled at the roommates belt, unbuckling it before quickly casting his jeans downward, leaving nothing separating Jessica and Tom's cock other than his boxer shorts, which were outlined by his thick, hard cock.

The sheer look of lust and surprise on Jessica's face said it all. Her mouth opened instinctively, softly gasping at the sheer size. She had seen it before, and she knew it was huge, but she had never, ever been able to come to grips with just how large and thick Tom's cock was. She stared idly for a moment, taking in the arousing view, completely dismissing the fact that her boyfriend was watching no more than a few yards away. The loving girlfriend felt her mouth actually begin to water in suspense, causing her to snap out of her gaze. She dipped her thumbs under the elastic of her boyfriends roommates boxers and began to slowly drag them down, doing so, showing inch after thick inch of his bare cock.

Jessica swore under her breath in shock at the size. Tom's thick cock now sat hard in front of her, all 10-inches of his meat standing proudly in front of her. Her lips hovered over the tip of it, taking in the sheer size of this monster dick. Her pussy began to burn in desire and she knew now just how badly she needed this.

Tom shivered in anticipation as Jessica's warm breath trickled against the tip of his cock as her lips began to brush against the head. He kept his eyes down, watching eagerly as the gorgeous blonde began to drag her soft, warm lips against the tip of his cock. She wasn't kissing it, nor was she sucking it. Tom watched on as Jessica continued to press her lips to his dick, absolutely absorbed by horniness and need to get fucked by the cock in front of her. Tom had her exactly as he wanted her. But to put the salt in the wound, he played on her fantasy a little further.

"God, you're girl is a dirty bitch." Harry almost gloated as he spoke to Harry. His words had their desired reaction, for as he spoke them, they snapped Jessica out of her daze, bringing her back to consciousness, a soft moan hummed through her lips as she spoke.

Harry watched on, his heart pounded and eyes strained in excitement as he watched his gorgeous girlfriend press her lips to his roommates thick cock, but this was nothing compared to what was going to happen next. His eyes quickly switched as his girlfriend turned to face him, piercing him with her erotic gaze. A quick moment passed before he saw her give out a loving smile, and with her eyes still fixed on him, her lips parted the thick head of Tom's cock, sucking deeply as she began to take it into her mouth. The loving boyfriend watched on as Jessica slowly began to take inch by inch into her mouth, her warm, wet mouth coating his roommates cock in her saliva.

"Ohhh fuck." Tom groaned as he stared down at the dirty-blonde. Her head began to slowly bob up and down his cock as she sucked, her mouth forming a large 'o' shape, her cheeks hollowed in as she sucked deeply against his dick. "That's it slut, suck that cock."

"Mmmpmmmpphhh..." Jessica gave a muffled moan as she began to work more of Tom's hot, thick shaft into her throat. Her mouth watered as every hard inch of his cock pressed against her tongue, causing her to suck so graciously as she bobbed her head back and forth. She kept her eyes fixated on her boyfriend, who stared in disbelief as she took every wonderful inch of his roommates cock within her warm, wet mouth.

The few moments of silence that followed were disrupted by the ever louder sucking sounds escaping Jessica as she continued to work her head up and down Tom's cock. With every bob of her head she managed another inch, working her lips hungrily towards the base of his shaft. Eventually the thick, rubbery head of Tom's hard cock hit the back of Jessica's throat, causing her to gag slightly, but not deterring her from her illicit sucking.

Jessica broke her eye contact from her boyfriend and closed her eyes, concentrating as she turned her head to face Tom. She brought her lips to the head of her boyfriends roommates cock, enveloping them as she swirled her tongue around the tip loudly, before slowly dragging her lips down close to the base of his hard cock. She gagged loudly, causing her eyes to open wide in reaction, but once against she didn't stop, and before long she was happily placed on her knees sucking on the thick, hard cock of her boyfriends roommate, while he stood all but a few yards away. She felt like she was going to pass out the whole situation was so incredible... she had wanted this for so long.

Harry moved his hand to his jeans and began to rub his cock through the material. He couldn't help himself, he felt like he could have cum then and there. His wonderful, gorgeous blonde girlfriend of almost 2 years was sat so obediently in front of him, sunk down to her knees while she sucked ever so dirtily on his roommates monster of a cock. He looked into her eyes, which were now wide open in both shock and lust, and he knew just how badly Jessica had needed this... just how bad his girlfriend was enjoying sucking his roommates dick.

After a few moments, Jessica brought her mouth away from the base and parted her lips from the gorgeous dick in front of her. She opened her mouth and placed her tongue flat against the shaft, licking so desperately up Tom's large member. She wanted to give her boyfriend a show, and the absolute pleasure running through her mind meant that she was definitely going to enjoy it herself. She gave a dirty smile, her pearly white teeth blocked out as her lips still pressed against Tom's shaft... if this wasn't an opportunity to tease then she didn't know what was.

Confi
Confi
2,162 Followers
1...34567...9