Going Too Far Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Confi
Confi
2,162 Followers

Unlike the night he had spent after their first experiment with Tom, Harry's sleep was anything by uninterrupted. There had been no collection of a dream before Harry began to hear the sounds. It had felt like a mere moment of darkness and exhaustion before the dazed boyfriend was slowly being awaken by the louder and louder sounds, disrupting his peaceful rest. It was a much louder, much more uncontrolled moan that finally sparked consciousness into the loving boyfriend. His world was blurred as he woke from his sleep, his nearby alarm clock indicating that he had actually been asleep for a good few hours by that point, though this was quickly a mere distraction by the more obvious change to the room. His bed was disturbed, and he knew from the way he was asleep that Jessica had been sleeping beside him, not to mention the fact that the blankets were wet from her rather naughty shower a few hours prior.

But Harry now lay alone, and the reason being was all but staring him in the face. For someone who was usually rather cranky to be woken so abruptly during the night, Harry had no complaints about what had woken him, if anything he was almost appreciative. Harry sat up as he looked across the room, his vision focusing on his girlfriend who now had her legs straddled around his roommate as she rode herself against his cock, the loud and shrewd moans escaping her lips almost uncaring as to whether she woke him or not. Harry laid mesmerised as he watched and heard his girlfriend get fucked for the third time that night by his best friend.

Whether it had been planned between the Jessica and Tom was unknown to Harry, but after what seemed like a good half hour of strong fucking, showcasing every single way Tom could fuck the loving girlfriend, they made their way across to Harry's bed, confusing the loving boyfriend for a moment as they showcased a rather erotic ending to the night. Tom stood at the foot of the bed as Jessica kneeled in front of him, her eyes catching her boyfriends as she sunk to her knees. She was no more than a few feet away from her boyfriend, now staring at him as she began to work her mouth against Tom's thick cock for the second time that night.

Harry barely had time to spur her on before he watched and listened to the cruel words Jessica mocked him with, exciting them both as she sucked Tom to the point of orgasm, swallowing every thick glob of his huge load right in front of Harry. The sheer size of Tom's cum shot meant Jessica had to take the last few squirts of his thick seed against her face, covering her with his pearly white cum. A short laugh and an aroused smile was all that was exchanged after the third encounter of the night before the three all decided unanimously, though silently, that they would call it a night. Jessica crawled back into her boyfriends bed, snuggling into him as she moaned meekly at her sheer exhaustion.

Harry would never know exactly how their third fuck had come about. He would never have known that his loving girlfriend was so tempted by his roommates cock that she found herself drawn to being fucked by it again barely after 2 hours. He had thought she was making good use of the permission he gave her for the entire night, trying to excite them both into an amazing fantasy world again and again, when in actuality, she would not have been able to help herself even if her boyfriend hadn't agreed to it, the only difference was she could indulge in being a bit louder. He pondered the thought, though much like before, the immense exhaustion of such an incredible night had taken over, and it was no more than a few minutes before sleep had taken over the three of them...

***

A warm yet painfully disruptive beam of sunlight crept into the messy dorms of Field House, unraveling the crime scene nature from the night before. As the light of the day slowly entered the occupied room the happenings of the night prior would have been obvious to the most dim-witted of people, though perhaps not the full nature of it.

Harry stirred as the light of this new day seeped into the room, dancing across his eyes and rousing him from his sleep. This time around he knew a great deal of time had passed since he had last slept, though Jessica wasn't in his bed again this time. The loving boyfriend lifted his head, almost expecting to see his girlfriend in a more promiscuous light than he actually did.

Jessica scurried across the room. She was dressed in her usual casual-ware for her lazy lecture days, as she called them, a relaxed mix of sweatpants and the 'Williams U' jumper she had stolen from Harry. She looked frantically between her bag to the floor and back to her bag again, looking for a lost textbook that would have been cast aside in the sheer explosion of passion of the night before.

Harry smiled and reached down behind the far side of the bed, searching for a moment before lifting a large textbook entitled 'Chemistry: A Molecular Approach'. He waved the heavy book in front of him, signalling to his girlfriend that he was awake. He held it out to her with a sleepy smile as she gratefully took it from him. Harry noticed that Tom wasn't anywhere to be seen, the bathroom door was wide open too, so unless he was making good use of this casual approach he had going, the chances are he had already made his way to class.

"Early start for us both." Jessica sounded in appreciation as she took the book, referring to Tom's absence at the sight of her boyfriends confusion. "Some of us don't get to sleep in!"

"You get four chances to sleep in every week, I get one. I'm allowed to enjoy it." Harry smiled as he watched his girlfriend quickly dart to a makeshift mirror on Harry's desk in order to rapidly apply some lip-gloss. He knew he wouldn't have a great deal of time with his rushed girlfriend, and judging by the time her class was set to start in a few minutes. This aside, he did want to gauge her reaction to what had happened last night, even if she did seem completely nonchalant about the whole situation. "You feeling okay?"

"Fine." Jessica replied instinctively.

"No, no." Harry said, a little concerned by her blunt reply. "I mean, after last night."

"I know what you meant." Jessica turned to him with a caring smile, her rushed demeanor had vanished in light of talking to her boyfriend. "I'm more worried about you."

"What do you mean?" Harry asked feigning a confused tone, though he had a pretty decent idea what she had meant.

"You know what I mean." Jessica gave him a look before walking a little toward him. The smart, dirty-blonde girlfriend kneeled at the edge of the bed, now looking toward her loving boyfriend as he rested against it. Her smile had faded when she spoke again, her tone a little more uncertain. "What I said last night, all of it..."

"Yeah... I'm fine with it." Harry laughed at her shy uncertainty, it was quite cute actually. His mind had raced to mocking and cruel words she spoke at the height of her passion the night before, and he almost instinctively sought reassurance. "I know you didn't mean it... I trust you, I really do... and what happened last night was really hot, I'm just glad we can explore what we know we like... just like Tom said."

"Exactly." Jessica replied, carefully controlling her tone to cover her lies. Her mind couldn't help but be absorbed by what she had shared with Tom, by their understanding that what she said last night was anything but a lie... and most importantly as to what happened in the shower. She had told Tom she would let him fuck her again and she had completely meant it, and even now, even in hindsight with the sobering reality of what had happened, she realised that she still completely meant it. She broke from her thoughts with a seductive smile, whispering after she leaned in and kissed her boyfriend against the lips. "We really... really need to do that again."

"We'll plan something later." Harry smiled back in appreciation to his girlfriends eagerness, though she had more reason to be eager other than a fantasy she shared with him.

"It'll have to be..." Jessica jumped up quickly at the mention of the word 'later'. As much as she wanted the though of the night before fresh in her mind, she really, really needed to make her way to her class. She quickly grabbed her bag she placed on a nearby table and began to hurry toward the door, speaking as she gathered her belongings. "Because I'm already fucking late on my first day."

Harry laughed as Jessica made her way to the door, calling out to her just as she left.

"Love you." He smiled.

"And you." She smiled back.

The door closed and Harry rested back into his bed, his whole body still heavy from such an exhausting night, though his mind could do nothing but race from thought to thought of what had happened. He sat absorbed in memory for a good few minutes before his phone had excitingly beeped in response to a message. It took Harry a moment to finish enjoying his thoughts before he grabbed his phone nearby, a little confused as to who was texting him so early in the morning.

'New Message: Tom'

The phone beeped as Harry opened the text. His eyes scanned the invitation, any man a little more cautious than Harry may have deduced an undertone of plan from Tom's few words, but this was completely ignored by Harry. He was too absorbed in other thought to even begin to think of Tom's true intentions.

'First rugby game on this Saturday. Bring Jess and come watch us.'

Confi
Confi
2,162 Followers
1...456789