Golf Trip Reunion Pt. 01

Story Info
My Bisexuality Discovered and Getting Used By My Frat Bros.
5k words
4.65
14.4k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lhoov
lhoov
19 Followers

Prologue

My parents were getting older and feeble, so for a year I had been traveling home often to see them, leaving my family behind. Needing a break from the geriatric home environment, I called one of my fraternity brothers, Joe, that I'd reconnected with several months before when he'd called from the airport on a brief layover in Atlanta. I grew up in the Midwest and went to a large public university there. Most of my college friends were still in the Midwest, but I'd left for grad school in the Southeast, and stayed. We were out of college for 25 years, in our upper 40's and hadn't seen each other in a long time. When he was passing through Atlanta, we had agreed that we needed to get together the next time I was back in town. He had divorced at age 26 and only recently remarried and invited me for dinner to meet his wife and young stepson the next time I came to town. When I called and told him I was back in town, his wife and young stepson were out of town visiting her family. Another frat brother Pat was at his house and he invited me to join them for a drink. When I got there, he and Pat were sitting in his den sipping some good scotch - I'd taught them both to enjoy scotch back in college.

I should tell you that I'm bi and married, and deep in the closet. At that time my boyfriend of seven years had been transferred overseas, about 6 months before, and I hadn't been with a guy since he left. Nobody at the frat house had any idea about my other sexual side - in the 1970's at a large Midwestern University, being bi or gay was far less acceptable than it is now, and I was ashamed of my desires for another man. But, that hadn't kept me from fantasizing about Pat and our other good buddy Danny every time I jacked off, which was frequently (back then nobody admitted to jacking off either). I knew where all the one toilet bathrooms were on campus. I'd go when there were no classes on that floor. You could lock the door and take your time rubbing one out. I'd dropped many a load fantasizing about sucking one of those guys off.

I sat down and they poured me a drink. They told me that they were planning a guys golf trip to Arizona in a couple weeks, with Danny and another guy I didn't know, Bill, but that Bill had just canceled out and they needed a fourth. Not being much of a golfer, but wanting to have a break from the routine I said I'd go, if they'd put up with my shitty golf game. That brightened them up, because they were considering canceling the trip.

After a few drinks and reminiscing, our discussion turned to sex. Pat said his sex life had gotten a little bland and less frequent since being married 20+ years. I lied and agreed with him, because I couldn't tell them about the hot times I'd had at the local motel, before my boyfriend had moved. Joe was recently married and he said he was getting plenty at home.

After a while, Pat suggested we play a drinking game to see who had had the kinkiest sex life over the years. Here's the game. You would go around the table and the person who's turn it was would say something that they had done or hadn't done sexually. The other guys would then say if they had or hadn't done the same thing. If everybody had the same experience nobody drank. If you hadn't done anything that another guy at the table had done, you had to take a shot. Same if you had done something they said they hadn't. Sort of a version of Never Have I Ever, but different. I started to feel a little uncomfortable, and it seemed that they could sense it - besides my male-male experiences, my sex life hadn't been that adventurous. Thinking that there was no way these guys would stray into male- male sex, I just went along.

We went through several rounds of pretty bland sexual activity where nobody had to take a shot because we all had done the usual stuff - had sex outdoors, had sex in a swimming pool, etc. I'd had to take a couple shots because I was the only one who hadn't had sex in an airplane, and believe it or not I'd never fucked in a car. I was getting a little tipsy and it was my turn, and the only thing I could come up with was that I hadn't had group sex (I'm bi, but only within a relationship - not into cruising). Damn if Pat and Joe hadn't both been with two girls so I'm drinking again. Then Pat admits to jacking off in a public bathroom stall while guys were peeing at the urinals, but was quick to say that nobody heard him. Joe dropped his jaw, but then had to take a shot when I admitted to having done the same, saying "I thought everyone had done that".

Now it's Joe's turn and he comes up with "I've never french kissed a guy" and chuckled and shrugged his shoulders, like he assumed we would all say the same. Pat agrees and they look at me. I pause and squirm a little. Do I just lie? The pause is getting too long. Their eyes get a little wider when I still haven't answered, and I come out with "um, well, you see....." They both just went ahead and poured a shot and downed it.

My turn and I try to get off that subject with "I've never had sex on the beach" - Joe and I are taking another shot.

Pat then gets this sly look on his face and staring me in the eye says "I've never sucked dick". Joe is quick to agree and then there's this silence.....Damn,why did I agree to this game......"Um, well, guys.....".

Pat, still looking slyly at me, says "Don't worry, nothing goes beyond the three of us".

A little too drunk for good judgment, I come back with, "Well, I have sucked dick and you guys are about to get really drunk....".

Joe comes up with something lame that we'd all done and it's my turn again. "I've had my dick sucked by another guy." Shots for Joe and Pat. It's Pat's turn and I notice he's getting hard. He stares me in the eyes, again with that sly look, and says "I've never swallowed cum." and Joe agrees quickly. There's another long pause and Joe mutters "Damn" as I tell them to drink up. Well from then on the guys are doing shot after shot - fucking a guy, getting fucked, rimming, getting rimmed, giving a guy a facial, getting a facial from a guy, etc. Despite getting drunker and drunker, Pat still seems to still have a woody.

It was getting late and I needed to get home. I'd actually had a chance to sober up at the end since they were doing all the shots. I got up and apologized.

"Guys, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you those things. I should have just lied, like I did in college."

Joe asked if I'd done anything with any of our frat brothers. I told him that I only had fantasies back then and I hadn't really done anything until my late 30's.

I said "I'm sure you guys can find somebody else to take my place on the golf outing. Please don't let anybody else know what we talked about here. Despite what you're now thinking about me, I am happily married and I wouldn't want to have anything upset that".

Pat looks up at me and tells me that they still want me to come on the trip and not to worry about it. He added that nobody but us three would know anything, and winked at me. Not sure what I was going to do about the trip, which was in a few weeks, we shook hands. Hugging would have been awkward after what I had just shared. I headed out for home, thinking I'd probably just screwed up a couple of good friendships and I was afraid word would get around. I could hear it now, "Can you believe Bob's bi? I always thought he might be gay. You know, he never did date much in college and hardly ever hooked up with girls at the bars." Maybe it would never get back to the wife, since we lived half-way across the country....

Chapter 1

Well, after spilling my secret about being bi to my college buddies during that drinking game, I decided to call Pat and discuss the upcoming golf trip. He reassured me that they still wanted me to come and not to worry about it. My confession about my sexuality didn't matter to them. Besides, if I didn't go, they wouldn't have a foursome and they didn't want to have to play with some stranger. With some reluctance I agreed. I still needed a break from the work routine and flying back and forth to check on my ailing parents.

Time flew by and we all arrived in Scottsdale. They'd booked a nice resort and we were going to play the courses there. We were all supposed to arrive mid-morning, but flight delays put me there mid-afternoon, so I took a taxi from the airport. When I arrived they were in the lobby, getting ready to drive around and check out the town. Handshakes and the usual "how was your flight" welcome from Joe and Pat; a tight squeeze around the shoulder from Danny, always one of our more physical friends.

Pat and I were about the same height, 6'1" for me with Pat about an inch shorter. He was definitely better looking. Wavy hair that never looked combed, but never looked out of place. Pat had an easy manner about him and was always fun to talk with, about any subject. More of a golfer and tennis player, he always stayed fit and toned, but not really that muscular. His best feature was his smile. He'd find some humor in most anything. When he'd come up with something funny, he'd laugh and lean in like he was telling you a secret, grabbing you by the elbow and showing that smile, and then pull back and just laugh harder. You had to work to not enjoy being around him. No wonder he either had a girlfriend or got laid easily if he didn't.

Joe was shorter, the son of two second generation Italians. Friendly, and he'd always have your back. Not stocky, but not lean. He was deceptively quick in sports. Friends would go out for a run with him and be left a mile behind. Not handsome, but not bad looking. Hair receding even in college. Joe liked to have a good time, and he always chased pussy, but with less success than Pat.

Danny was the same height as Joe, but muscular without trying at it. Great shoulders! He won the state high school wrestling championship in his weight class. An Irish catholic kid with a square jaw and a hearty laugh. He also had a distinctive smile, jutting his jaw out a little to the side. Danny mainly went to college to party and have a good time. He dated his high school girlfriend and didn't have to work at getting laid. Never very academic, he graduated and got a great job with a major commercial insurance firm.

We'd be sharing two rooms, on different wings, but not too far apart. I was rooming with Danny. They asked if I wanted to go with them on their ride around the area, but I decided to drop my stuff off at the room, then go to the pool and grab some lunch. We were to meet back at Danny's and my room for drinks at 5:00 p.m. I lounged by the pool and had a beer and a sandwich. The scenery was pretty good, including the stud who brought me my food and beer. I napped a little and noticed it was getting close to 5:00, so I headed back to the room.

When I got to the room, the guys were back and already having a drink. I walked in wearing my swim trunks and a sleeveless T-shirt. It was a large room and Pat was sitting in a chair that faced the end of one of the queen size beds. Danny and Joe were in chairs at the table by the window. They all smiled as I came in. Danny, in particular, was beaming. I walked past the closet and noticed all my clothes were gone. I slowly looked around the room and didn't see my empty suitcase.....or Danny's....or anything that either of us had brought. I peeked in the bathroom, thinking they were playing some practical joke on me and the stuff would be in there, but it wasn't, and there weren't any towels either.

I walked slowly into the room and quietly said "What the fuck is going on"?

Pat replied, "Welcome back. We decided you weren't going to need any clothes." and he grinned.

"We just thought Danny ought to know what you told us a couple weeks ago. We were all so close in college."

I blurted out "You piece of shit."

Pat calmly looked at me and said "You won't be needing any of those clothes that were in the room. In fact, you won't be needing any of those things you have on right now. Go ahead and take them off."

"What....What do you mean...." I stammered.

"Take off your clothes, faggot" Pat said. Not really ordering me. He cocked his head and there was a glimmer of his smile. "Take them off and do as we tell you this weekend, and nobody finds out anything about you being bi, your wife included.....".

"Shit", I thought. I didn't say anything.

I knew better than getting into that drinking game. I had always fantasized about these guys in college, but hadn't thought about them sexually in a long time.

"You know Bob, you should take off those clothes now and give them to Joe." Pat said calmly, smiling and winking at me.

I pulled off my shirt and kicked off my sandals.

"Keep going," Danny said from his seat by the window. Coaxing, not ordering. He, too, smiled a little.

"Why?"

Pat took a sip of his drink and started to casually tell me their plan.

"This is your room. You will stay in it unless we come and bring you some clothes so you can come out with us. You can only leave with one of us and when we bring you back, you will strip off your clothes and they will be taken to the other room. You are basically to stay naked and you will service us whenever we want."

"Why should I?"

"Because you really want to do it."

He let that sentence just hang for several minutes. It echoed in my head. ..."Because you want to."... I'd sucked each of their dicks in my fantasies, many times, but I never bothered to figure out we'd get to that point. ..."Because you want to"...

"And, because we know something that you don't want other people to know. Maybe we'd tell some people, and maybe we wouldn't, and maybe you don't want to take that chance."

I didn't answer and just stood there in my swim trunks. Everybody remained silent. Nobody seemed in a hurry to say anything.

"You have a choice.", he said and paused for another minute, sipping on his drink.

"You get naked and give Joe all your clothes to take to our room. Or, I can tell him to bring your stuff back. Some people may find out things about you, or they may not."

Another long pause. A few sips on drinks.

"You choose to give Joe your clothes, and we all have a little fun. You get to do things you like to do. Things you've been dreaming about doing."

..."You get to do things you like to do. Things you've been dreaming about doing."...

"What you want to do, faggot?"

And then that smile, and another pull on his drink.

I pulled off my swimming trunks and threw them with my shirt. I was flushed with embarrassment and my dick was sticking straight up, hard as a fucking rock.

Pat looked at my hard dick and said "I think you like this. And, I think we're all going to have a fun time. Remember, you're our faggot for the weekend."

I didn't answer. My dick was doing the talking.

I'd kept in good shape over the years and though I was 47, I still weighed what I did in college and was toned from regular workouts. I stood there, naked and hard, and still blushing, glancing at each of them, but intimidated and not making eye contact for long. Joe came over and picked up my things and my room key, and left the room.

"I guess I'm at your fucking service".

"Good choice of words. On your knees, faggot!" and there was that engaging smile.

I dropped down on my knees and Pat just continued to sit in his chair, sipping his drink. I looked sideways at Danny, who was smiling and rubbing his crotch. He clearly had a hardon. They left me there, just kneeling and hard, waiting for what might happen next. Not knowing made my dick get even harder.

I remembered their dicks from college. Even though there was no gay sex at the frat house, at least that I knew of, when you roomed together you were bound to see a morning boner. Pat was about my size, 6" but a little thicker, and his dick was perfectly proportioned with a beautiful dickhead topping it off. Joe was a little smaller than average, but Danny had a massive 8-9 inch tool that was thick inches with a big head.

Pat got up and walked over with his drink still in hand and stood there, crotch in my face. He sipped on his drink a few times, in no hurry.

"I think you know what to do here, faggot."

I looked up. He smiled at me, totally relaxed. His linen shorts were starting to tent out.

I reached up and undid his belt, slowly unzipping his shorts, letting them drop to his ankles. He was barefoot and I pulled them off. His boxers were tented out more, and I took my time, grabbing the elastic from behind and slowly pulling them off his ass, before I equally slowly slid the front down, dragging the waistband across his hardon. It popped up like a jack in the box and slapped his belly. I finished pulling his boxers all the way off and there it was, one of the dicks that I'd fantasized about so long ago, looking right back at me, and it still looked perfect. Long enough, but not huge, thicker than many, and topped by a perfectly shaped helmet. He pulled his shirt off and stood there, naked and beautiful, with his hard dick a few inches from my face, waiting for me to make the final move.

..."Because you want to"...

..." You get to do things you like to do. Things you've been dreaming about doing."...

I licked the tip of Pat's dick, and then ran my tongue slowly around the head while holding it at the base and he moaned softly.

"There you go, faggot!" he whispered.

I heard the door click and Joe slid in the room carefully, so nobody could see. From the hallway, Pat and I were a straight shot in from the doorway, his hard dick in my mouth for anybody to see. He just stopped and stared. I went back to business. After glancing at Joe, I took Pat's dick back in my mouth and began sucking up and down the shaft, swirling my tongue around the head on the upstroke. Joe walked up the entry hall and stood there looking and Danny was sitting in the chair by the window, still rubbing his crotch. It didn't take long to have Pat groaning and shoving his dick to the back of my mouth.

Pat spoke softly, but firmly. "Yeah, you like that, faggot, don't you. You're going to suck me 'til I shoot down your throat and you'd better swallow every fucking drop.", rubbing my head as he said it.

I sucked hard and he put both hands on the back of my head. I peeked over at Danny again, and he had his dick out, his shorts around his ankles and he was slowly stroking. Joe had moved to the end of one of the queen beds and pulled his dick out. Pat grabbed the back of my head and shoved his dick in farther. His dick started to feel bigger in my mouth as I was going up and down, from his beautiful cockhead to his root, testing my gag reflex each time. He grabbed my head harder, but he let me set the pace and he kept rhythm with me like a pro. He grunted so loud when he came I was sure they heard it 3 rooms away. He kept thrusting as he pumped spurt after spurt into my mouth. I had pulled back a little to make room for his load, and let it collect in the back of my mouth before swallowing, afraid that I wouldn't get "every drop" like he commanded. He slowed down and I swallowed and pulled off for a second, but went back to sucking him slowly and licking up and down his shaft, putting on a show of getting the last beads of cum that I milked from his slit. I left them on the tip of my tongue and looked over at Danny.

"Wow, you're really good at that", Pat said, his breathing still a little irregular, like he'd just finished a sprint.

I looked up and there was that trademark smile. Joe called over from his place on the bed, naked and stroking his dick.

"My turn, buddy. Get over here and suck me!".

Pat sat back in his chair, behind me, and he must have had a good view of my ass as I went to work on Joe. Joe was hard and dripping precum. I licked a bead off the tip of his dick and swallowed his dick whole. After working his dick for a while, I pushed Joe back and dove between his legs and started sucking his balls. If I was going to be their sex slave for the weekend, I was going to make sure I did a spectacular job! Joe moaned as I continued to lather up his balls and got both of them in my mouth. I took my time sucking his sac and balls into my mouth. He gasped over and over as I moved farther down and licked his taint, getting damned close to his hole. Danny had walked over and was standing beside me, jacking. I moved up to Joe's dick again and started swirling my tongue around his head and he groaned.

lhoov
lhoov
19 Followers
12