Golf Trip Reunion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah, faggot", he moaned.

He was smaller, so when I started going up and down I could actually deepthroat him easily. He gasped with pleasure. He sat back up and moved to the edge of the bed. I picked up the pace, using my hand to rub the shaft below my mouth and Joe didn't last long.

"Shit! Oh FUCK!! Ummmnnph! I'm cumming! Oh, shit, shit, shit...."

He started to fill my mouth with a huge load. Even with all my previous practice I couldn't keep it all in my mouth. I kept sucking and swallowing as much as I could. As he came down from his orgasm I started licking up the cum that had leaked from my mouth and when I'd gotten the last drop I turned to the left and was looking straight at Danny's huge meat, already swollen and red from him jacking it.

"Now you get to do me, faggot." Danny said softly. I looked up and he just smiled down at me.

"I've got a big load for you." Another grin.

He was significantly larger than the other two and I turned slowly, and knelt in front of him. I grabbed his dick and started licking the base of his shaft. He had so much precum from jacking off that his whole shaft was slick with the sweet stuff. I took my time, slowly licking his shaft and tasting his sweet goo. I worked up to the top and took his big head in my mouth and worked it and his upper shaft with my tongue. His fat dick stretched my mouth more than the other guys. I could tell that he was already close, so I went slow, sometimes just lightly running my lips very lightly over his sensitive dickhead, over and over. My dick was pounding with every pulse beat and I reached down to stroke myself.

"Leave your dick alone! You can't cum yet", Pat said. "Not until I tell you."

I dropped my hand, but wondered what would happen if I came without touching myself - I was that close. I kept working down Danny's shaft. He started to fuck my mouth slowly, groaning. He was too big for my deep throating skills, but he was hitting the back of my throat and pushing in a little farther each time, gagging me, but never leaving it down my throat for too long.

"That's it faggot, I've got a special load for you. Keep on sucking just like that."

He was gently holding the side of my head, but letting me move enough to keep in rhythm with him. He started to clasp my head tighter and he got more aggressive with his thrusts. He pushed farther down my throat, but I still couldn't take him all. He started to cuss and grunt, louder and louder, and just before he started to cum he pulled out and started to shoot jets of thick cum onto my face. He painted my entire face while his body jerked and he gasped, and then he rubbed his dickhead on my cheeks and lips as he finished with smaller spurts, a little going into my mouth. And then, he slowly started to rub his dick in the cum on my face, picking up some each time, feeding it to me, until he'd cleaned my face off with his dick. I could feel the smears that were left behind drying on my face. My dick was as hard as it had ever been, even though I'd barely touched it.

Pat said "Now you can touch yourself. Go ahead and jack off, faggot, but cum in your hand and eat it. We don't want to mess up this nice hotel room!". Another grin. They were having fun with their new toy.

I stood up and started jacking slowly. My dick was tight and about to burst.

"Make sure you don't spill any."

I turned sideways so they could all see my dick, and within a few more strokes I cupped my left hand and shot my biggest load ever. It was about to spill out so I stopped stroking with my right hand and put it up to get the rest. I slowly lifted my left hand to my mouth and poured in the cum, followed by my right hand, and then I swallowed it. He didn't have to tell me not to spill any. I licked both hands slowly, putting on a little show.

"Amazing!". "Wow!", my audience murmured.

Pat stood up and said, "Sex this time of day always makes me hungry. Let's go get something to eat."

He walked over to where his clothes were still on the floor, and as he was pulling them on he turned and looked at me.

"Oh wait, you don't have any clothes, faggot."

Pat tilted his head and smiled.

"Don't worry, we'll bring you something back. Help yourself to the honor bar. Our treat." He and Danny both laughed.

They all put on their clothes and left. I looked around the room. There was nothing but the bible in the night stand. No towels in the bathroom, so I couldn't even wrap one around myself and go charge some clothes to the room. I grabbed a beer from the mini-fridge and laid under the covers for warmth, contemplating what had just happened. After finishing my beer, I was so tired that I pulled the heavy bedspread up and drifted off to sleep. About 2 hours later, Joe came back to the room and brought in a paper bag. He pulled out a sandwich. I got out of bed and grabbed another beer from the bar.

"I think you need to wash that dried cum off your face.", he chuckled.

"I'm a faggot, we like cum...", I said, while chewing on my sandwich.

"I guess so. You already took 3 big loads today", and he laughed.

As I was eating, he pulled an enema out of the bag, tossing it on the bed. I raised my eyebrows, tilted my head and gave him that "Really?" look.

He looked me in the eyes, saying "the guys want you clean for tonight. You'd better get to work".

I hadn't really expected these "straight" guys to want to do anything anal. I looked back at Joe.

"They won't be happy if you're not clean".

"Well, we'll need some lube."

"Oh, yeah. Hadn't thought of that. We're kinda new to this."

I told him what sort of lube would be good and he was gone before I could ask for a towel.

12