All Comments on 'Golf Trip Reunion Pt. 01'

by lhoov

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
510mike510mike4 months ago

Wonder if they'll ever make it to the golf course?

monarc7monarc74 months ago

This is great! I just wish Bob felt a little more hurt but oh well, i can use my imagination. Great job writing this!

PG564EPG564E4 months ago

This is so very sexy. Bob and I are both faggots. Me in real life. I like how his friends treated this queer. Having a steady boyfriend to blow for 7 years, wish I was so lucky!

Hope you write more, your good at this and I'm hoping Bob gets fucked hard and loves it like he does in his mouth. These gay stories make me so hard and my mouth so empty. I want to suck a really big dick now.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Two of your best college buddies, betray you, after promising to keep your secret, by sharing the news with a third of your closest college buddies. Then the three of them blackmail you and use you. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good..those of us who can’t be out can totally relate to the chance to be on your knees and sucking multiple cocks…feeling their cum shoot down your throat and begging for more..

Great story..

PG564EPG564E3 months ago

He so loves the cock now. A faggot for the rest of his life.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Agree with the anon who pointed out that Bob’s friends are betraying assholes. They spilled his secret, invited him on the trip as a peer but immediately treat him as a subpar slave, use him for their pleasure, ditch him to go eat for hours and return with the expectation to all fuck him. Maybe I’m the only reader who would hate to have prick “friends” like this. What a bunch of selfish asshats!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous