Gone with the Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose came back over to us. "I almost forgot to give you this," she said. She handed Amanda an envelope. Amanda opened it and her face lit up. She handed it to me. I looked at it and saw that it was two tickets to Las Vegas and a room in the Bellagio for two nights.

"There's only one room," I said.

"Dave," said Rose. "Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

Five days later we were on a plane, holding hands. We'd called Mark and Rose, at least eight times checking on the kids and were finally relaxing.

"Dave, are you nervous about this?" asked Amanda.

"Nope," I said.

"But what if it isn't good?" she asked. "I'm not that experienced and...well...except for Steve I've never done it with anyone else. I just don't want you to be disappointed and..."

"Amanda, we're not going to do anything," I said.

Her head snapped around like it was on a string.

"What?" she asked. "So are you saying that...that you don't...?"

"Amanda, you're the most beautiful, most attractive woman I know," I said.

"Then why aren't..." she began. The look in her eyes was almost desperate.

I took her hand and kissed it. She blushed and looked away from me. I grabbed her chin and turned it back towards me. I kissed HER this time and she moaned into my mouth.

"Manda, I should have told you this a long time ago," I said. "I love you. And I mean it very seriously. You don't have to worry about it being good when we finally do get together, because it will be great. I'm not looking for a porn star. I want a woman to share the rest of my life with. So whatever we do together, we'll do because we love each other and we want t please each other." Then she kissed me back.

"You know Dave," she began. "I've been ready and throwing you hints for a long time. And I feel the same way about you, so why aren't we going to..."

"Because Manda, we're the good guys," I said. "Just because we're in a hotel room together, it doesn't mean that we're going to do something that goes against our values. Right now, I'm technically still married to Lisa and you're technically still married to Steve. We only have a few more months to wait." she nodded but there was a look in her eyes.

We got to Vegas in the early evening. We had a nice dinner and then took a walk along the strip. We got complimentary tickets to the tournament of kings and since neither of us was really into gambling, we enjoyed the show.

By the time we got into our room and started to get ready for bed we were both exhausted.

I stripped down to my boxers and climbed into bed. Amanda slowly unbuttoned her blouse. I sat up in bed and stared at her. "Is this where I get the free lingerie show?" I asked.

"Nope," she said. "We're not doing anything, so why waste it?" then she smiled at me and pulled the blouse open.

She wore a pale blue bra under the blouse and I sucked in a breath as she took it off and stood before me topless.

"Come on Dave," she giggled. "I know Lisa's boobs are bigger than mine."

"But not nearly as nice," I said. "And they're not that much bigger." She smiled again.

Then she started to wiggle her way out of her skirt. Her curvy hip and legs were a work of art. She pulled her panties down and then lifted one leg to remove them completely revealing he lightly furred, well trimmed pussy.

She threw her panties at me and as they landed on my head I got a whiff of her fragrance and I knew I was in trouble.

She lifted the sheet and crawled into bed next to me. I was unprepared for what she did next. She grabbed one of my arms and wrapped it around her spooning herself into me.

She sighed contentedly and I noticed the one of my hands the one she held was on one of those scrumptious breasts.

"Manda..." I said.

"Shut up, Dave," she said. "You're right. We're both very moral people. But I think I deserve to fall asleep AND wake up in the arms of the man I love."

If she only knew the crisis of morality I was having at that moment.

"Manda..." I said again.

"Take me Dave, please," she said. And it was all a blur from there. She turned in my arms and threw one of those sculptured legs over me. My mouth sought hers in the darkness and our tongues dueled. At the same time she pulled my erection through the slit in my boxers and started to rub it up and down her slit lubricating both of us. I skinned my boxers down quickly because I needed us to be naked together. I needed to feel every square inch of my skin against hers.

"Ooh that's much better baby," she cooed. "I want you so bad Dave,"

And then she was on top of me. She forced herself down and it felt so good but there was a problem. She got the tip of my dick inside of her and then pushed. She let out a moan that was part growl and part yelp of pain.

It was coming from me too. Her pussy was so tight that it almost hurt.

I lifted her off of me. "No," she protested. "I want to...just give me some time to get it in. It's pretty big, Dave.

"Relax, Honey," I said. I pushed her onto her back and spread her legs.

I gently licked the inside of her legs, tasting her sweat. As I inched my way towards the promised-land her legs started to wiggle involuntarily.

As soon as my tongue hit her outer lips her legs slammed closed on my head. "Oh Dave," she moaned. "You'd better stop."

"Let me guess," I said. "Steve didn't do this?"

"Never," she said.

"It took me less than three minutes to make her scream my name with her voice starting out low and guttural and ending up so high a pitch that only dogs could hear it.

And she tasted good. So good that I swear I could live on the juices from her pussy alone. She laughed so loud I thought she was going to burst when I told her that.

"With you around, I'll never run out," she laughed. "Do you know how many times, I've left your house or you've left mine and I had to change my panties right away?"

"It started from the time you came over to help me with that tree. I think I've loved you since then. I was wishing with all of my heart that I had married you instead of Steve," she said.

"Well you can stop wishing because the day after our divorces go through it's going to happen," I told her.

"I know something else that's going to happen, but it's going to be a lot sooner," she said pulling me up onto her. I slowly pushed myself back into her opening. She spread her legs as far apart as she could get them and we both pushed. I sank deeper and deeper into the tightest pussy I was ever in. It was like falling into a tube of very thick but very warm quicksand. The interior walls of her pussy adhered to the surface of my dick, resisting yet welcoming it, every inch along the way until I finally hit bottom.

I could feel her muscles milking me and I knew I couldn't last very long against the pressure.

"Oh Dave it's too big," she said. "I think I'm gonna cum just from having it in there. I think it's all the way up in my stomach, baby."

I pulled back and started to very slowly thrust back inside of her. "Oh fuck," she cried. "That feels so good, Honey. Keep doing that." We were both sweating already. I managed three or four more strokes and then told her that I was about to blow.

"Manda, should I pull out?" I asked.

"No," she screamed. "I want it. I want to feel it."

"Manda are you protected?" I asked, barely holding on.

"Yes, Dave," she said. "Dave, I can't stop I'm cumming." And then she grabbed my hips and forced me back inside of her velvety depths. Even as I once gain reached the bottom of her tunnel I felt those muscles milking me. It was the best feeling ever and I gushed sperm over and over again. When we were done we were both spent and we lay there gently kissing. I felt like I never wanted to let go of her.

"I feel so warm and so full, Dave," she said. "I swear I've never felt anything like that before in my life. Dave I'm so sorry."

"Manda, I wanted to do it too," I said. "My morals just couldn't stand up against my lust for you."

"Dave I lied to you," she said. "I just didn't want you to pull out. I haven't had sex in months. I don't just mean since you and I got together. I wasn't doing it with Steve either, he'd just cheated on me too many times. So I'm not on the pill."

"But you said..." I said evenly.

"I said I was protected," she said. "I didn't lie, Dave. You've been protecting me and taking care of me since we met."

"But what if..." I began.

"Dave, I don't care," she said. "We have four kids already. One more won't hurt. I want to...Dave I need to have a baby with you. I need to have a part of you mixed with me, so don't be angry. I won't try to trap you or force you into anything..."

"Manda, I already told you that I love you and we're going to get married as soon as we get rid of the dead weight. This is just surprising."

I kissed her and wrapped my arms even more tightly against her.

Then I started to laugh in the darkness.

"What's funny?" she laughed.

"I think Rose may have been wrong," I said.

"No," said Amanda. "I think she knew that we were ready for this. I think she knew that we needed it, and giving it to us and taking the kids, was her way of giving us her blessing."

"That's not what I meant, Honey," I said. I felt her shudder.

"Manda what's wrong?" I asked.

"I love it when you call me Honey," she said. "It makes me glow from the inside out. So what was Rose wrong about?"

"She said that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas," I said. "I have a feeling that we may end up taking something that happened here back with us." I laughed again.

"What's funny this time," she asked.

"I love the girls," I said. "I love all of them. But I really hope this one is a boy, we're kind of out-numbered."

The next morning Amanda woke to find me staring at her.

"Do I have food between my teeth or something?" she asked.

"Nope," I said, smiling.

"Then why are you staring at me?" she asked.

"Because you're the most beautiful thing in the world," I said. "I'm going to stare at you for the rest of your life. Now what would you like to do today? What would you like to see?"

"The ceiling behind your head while you're making your cum face," she said.

In a way our second and final day in Vegas was wasted because we never left the room. But by the time we woke up the next day we knew every inch of each other's bodies. I knew what every area on her body tasted like. We did everything we could think of. We did everything we'd ever done with our spouses and some that we hadn't. Amanda had even jacked me off over her dinner plate from room service coating her lasagna with my sperm and eating every bit of it.

By the time we left for the airport, whoever we were married to legally, no longer mattered. In our hearts there would never be anyone else for either of us.

Even the kids noticed the difference when they came in. The twins just stood there staring at their mom. "She looks really happy," said Belinda. "She looks happier than ever."

"Can we stay here for a while, before we have to go home?" asked Melinda. "I want to get in the pool, for just a little while, mommy."

"Mel," I said picking her up. "You are home."

"So, I CAN go swimming then?" she asked. I just nodded and put her down.

"Is that okay with you too Bea?" I asked. She nodded too and smiled.

"I guess we're here so much anyway that no one really cared," said Amanda.

It just made sense. We'd discussed it on the plane ride home. We'd sell Amanda's house and bank the money to start a college fund for all of the kids. By doing that we'd literally cut all of our expenses in half. The financial strain we'd been under from having to pay two mortgages and two sets of property taxes and two households would all go away.

And more importantly Amanda had told me on the plane that we were going to have to start alternating houses because she never wanted to sleep without me again. This way it made more sense. We did of course redecorate the master bedroom. But I got to keep my office.

My idea was that Wendy would have her room, Kyle would have his and the twins would share the room that I was currently using as an office. My computer and office stuff would go into the den or the unused room in the basement.

Wendy had a better idea. "My room can just be the girls' room," she said. Amanda immediately agreed.

"I'm telling you we're going to need that office..." she said, elbowing me."...And it's not going to be as an office."

Time moved on for us. Summer ended and the kids went back to school. The girls, at eight and soon to be eight, got more involved with school activities. Mel and Bea joined the band and Wendy got a part in a play. I helped her with her lines and Amanda just took over everything else. I still remember the Saturday before the play, when Amanda woke up early and kissed me goodbye after telling me to make breakfast for the kids. She told me to cook something, and not hot dogs. She came back a few moments later and told me that Kyle was going with her too.

I heard the TV a short time later, and saw the twins in the TV room watching cartoons. They came out when they saw me and demanded pancakes, so that was what we had.

They got into the pool as I cut the grass, but I was unprepared for the sight that greeted me when Amanda pulled back up in the Jeep. I'd gotten used to seeing Kyle grasping Amanda's hand for dear life. At five, Kyle had felt the abandonment of Lisa far more deeply than the other kids. In his mind no matter good a job I'd tried to do, I couldn't make up for a missing mother. But Amanda could and he wasn't going to let this one get away.

What shocked me though was Wendy. And I understood then why the twins had stayed with me. My little red-headed angels had very long, very curly hair. Wendy had straight hair Like Amanda and me.

Wendy's hair had been cut and styled exactly like Amanda's. Her brown tresses were cut asymmetrically with one side tucked behind her ear and the other side longer and dangling in front of her face. She smiled and quickly turned her head and her hair whipped around and settled right back into place.

The evening of the play arrived and I really think that Amanda and I were more nervous that Wendy was. Her grandparents were there and her aunt and uncle too. If an eight year old can be called radiant, Wendy was. Her part, though small, was critical and the audience gave her far more than the polite applause that they gave a lot of the other actors. We rushed backstage to see her and take pictures. Everything was going great until I heard two familiar voices.

The first was Lisa. She was talking loud and her voice was stressed. It was her I'm in trouble voice and force of habit moved me into action.

The second voice was Steve, I heard him insulting Lisa and calling her a whore in front of school kids and other people in the school. Didn't he realize that his mouth would only hurt my kids and his? Whatever insults he threw at Lisa wouldn't hurt Lisa in the long run. She almost never came to the school anymore. But our kids were here every day and they would bear the stigma of his insults.

He was slightly bigger than me but it didn't matter. I had leverage and surprise on my side. I yanked the back of his sweater towards me and kicked the back of his knee at the same time. He landed flat on his back in front of me and he landed so hard that it knocked the wind out of him.

My rage at what that asshole had done to two families overcame me and I just started punching him. I'm not a trained fighter and my hands weren't wrapped up, so my punching against those hard boney surfaces on his face and head did almost as much damage to my hands as it did to his face, but I had no regrets.

Everything after they dragged me off of him was a blur.

They threw some water in Steve's face to awaken him and he came to sputtering and spitting out water.

My hands had started to ache and were bleeding.

"Why are you beating on me over that whore?" screamed Steve, in a mixture of anger and frustration. I think he realized that it had been me who ruined his career.

"Because she's still my wife and you have no right to disrespect her in front of a bunch of school kids and their parents," I screamed back, just as angrily.

Then Amanda as if she could feel my pain, pushed her way over and reached into her purse and pulled out some tissues and began swabbing my cuts. Steve's face was already swelling and his eyes were nearly swollen shut.

"What about me?" screamed Steve, when he saw what she was doing. "I'm the one you're married to. He beat me up defending that whore and you take care of him?"

Amanda didn't even bother to answer him or to acknowledge his presence. "We need to get some ice on your hands, Honey," she said. "Maybe we should stop by the emergency room." Then she leaned up and kissed me. We all heard a loud retching sound and Lisa vomited violently.

They called an ambulance and Lisa was taken to the emergency room. Steven went but he had to drive himself. I got my hands looked at and bandaged up but there was nothing seriously wrong with them. I had sprained my knuckles and the joints of a couple of fingers, but it was nothing that wouldn't heal.

There was a big commotion in the hospital coming from the emergency room and we found out that Steve, after having his face treated had run out before filling out his paper work and giving a billing address. His nose had been broken and his jaw was sprained as well as the two black eyes and the bruising. They had given him medication for the pain and he had dashed while they were going to get the papers for him to fill out.

That was the last that we ever saw of Steve. Besides the hospital bill, he'd run out on paying Amanda what he owed her as well. We didn't mind.

We were just about to leave ourselves. We had to take the kids for ice cream to celebrate Wendy's performance. Mark came down the hall just as we got to the door.

"Dave, she wants to see you," he said.

I turned to Amanda and she smiled. "We'll pick up the ice cream and swing back by here to get you," she said.

"Amanda, how about if I take them to get the ice cream and you stay too," he said.

A few minutes later we were walking into Lisa's room. Lisa wore the six months like ten years. She lay there in the bed and stared at me and then at Amanda for a long time before she said anything.

"Dave, we only have two weeks left of the six months," she began. "Can I come home now, or do you need to fuck Steve's wife for another fourteen days?"

I just turned and looked at Amanda open mouthed. Lisa had always had balls but this took the cake.

"Dave, I want you to know that you've violated our agreement," she said. "But I'll get to you in a second." She turned and looked at Amanda.

"You and I were never really friends," she said. "We were more like acquaintances, but I trusted you. What gave you the right to go after my husband, just because yours is an asshole? And I hate the way you've tried to turn my daughter into your mini me. You even tried to steal my God damned parents. How desperate are you?"

"Lisa is that why you wanted to see us?" I asked. "Your life has gone to hell and you need someone else to blame because the consequences of your choices aren't working out the way you wanted?"

"But Dave, this isn't what we agreed on," she whined. "We said that I had six months to explore my feelings and see if the single life was what I wanted. It isn't what I want at all. I want my life back. I want our marriage back and I want our kids back. I want us to go back to the way that things were. I appreciate what we have now and you won't have any more problems with me, I promise."

"Lisa did you really think that while you were out, becoming even more of a whore that I would just sit around on my hands waiting for you? We agreed that at the end of six months that either one of us could decide whether or not to continue the divorce. Please remember that the reason we were getting a divorce anyway was because you cheated on me. What made you believe that you continuing to cheat would make me want you back?" I asked. She just stared at me.

1...67891011