Gonna Sell The Bitch's Car Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was forty five by then, still beautiful, but not a starlet. She was on location when they decided to rewrite the script to include a nude scene. He was trying to get her to do it, saying it was the only way she could compete with the younger actresses.

He was spiking her water with a mood inhibitor, and had installed hidden cameras in her room and shower. His plan to seduce her went to pieces when Megan flew up to see why we were having trouble talking to her. Alvin tried everything he could think of to keep them apart, but she raised so much hell with the production company that she got to see her.

She called me and I immediately chartered a plane and told Megan not to leave her side. I told her in the meantime call Mike Hoage, he only lived an hour away. I don't know who Mike called, but in forty five minutes four very large men with serious attitudes were right behind Megan and Moira. One got her checked into a hospital and had a drug screen ran, while one of the others searched her room. He found the minicams, and they found the drug used on her in Alvins' room.

He declared no knowledge, then he insisted the drugs were hers, then said she wanted to be filmed to prepare for the nude scenes. The DA and the judge didn't believe him.

No one knew who posted bail, but he disappeared. Permanently. Forever, never to be seen again.

Still think I'm pure as the driven snow? There was a guy in LA who learned the hard way I wasn't. And to quote Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to say about that."

Moira retired, saying she never wanted to spend another night out of my arms.

I still write songs, but not like I did. Moira still appears at a benefit, or charity event, and we still play one or two dates with Freddie and

Jenny when they tour just for fun.

We spend our days together with the grand kids, five to be exact, with one on the way and three weddings to go before we get more. And we lived happily ever after.

POSTSCRIPT: Nonnie's guitars got the highest price for Les Paul guitars up to that date, 638,000 dollars.

I never did get my Squire back.

But I did get my 1969 Mach One back, paying almost twice what I sold it for, but he knew I had it and that I wanted it bad.

Thanks for sticking with me 'til the end.