All Comments on 'Good Girl Ch. 01'

by Sorian

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesome

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
HOT...HOT...HOT...SOOOOOOOOO SUBLIMELY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Gawd that is one of the Hottest things I have ever read! The descriptive passion was intoxicating!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

WOW - so HOT and erotic ....... glad they got there and mutually enjoyed it ...... now maybe his sister will want him to screw her slow and long ....... to savor their mutual cumming. Cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good

but Really You've been masturbating in front of each other for years and this is 1st time they've done anything to each other & it's her taking his 8" cock up her arse #Really

Oh & now i think about it

(So Tom and I planned that tonight would be the night. We were going to have sex for the first time)

Later you say (Its not like I am a virgin) so what/why where Tom & you waiting for ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mistakes

Good grief. Missing or incorrect words....wtf? Get a proofreader.

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
Good

This is a good, fast paced story. It could have been even better had you not left words out or used a dictionary, not spellcheck.

dirtylittlewhore7213dirtylittlewhore7213over 8 years ago
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

oh my god.. that was amazing! i loved the relationship between the two. i have the same exact kind of masterbating/dick out type relationship with my cousin and i totally related to this! i fuckin loved it. more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
okay, I guess

But when it comes to doing the deed, why do Peter and Andrea want him to do it up her asshole? When a normal brother fucks his own sister--like lots of them would love to--he's going to fuck her up that cute little coochie she's got between her thighs. And that's what any normal sister would want, too. Face it, a cock up her backdoor is a real pain in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anonymous

chapters chapters, chapters, do I get tired of all these chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSorian@Sorian
Well friends I love to write, collaborate and yes, of course, talk about and have sex. This has been a hobby of mine for some years, but in recent times (maybe because of the pandemic) more and more ideas have been coming to mind. I would love to hear from anyone that enjoys ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Good Girl Series Info