Graduate School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell him," Leslie directed. She stepped back and guided Dana toward Mike as she added, "Show him how much you want this."

The intensity of Dana's kiss was beyond anything that Mike had ever felt before. As their tongues wildly danced together he could taste something in her mouth and he felt his heart jump when he realized he was tasting Leslie inside Dana's mouth. He had no idea how long the kiss lasted as time seemed to stop. He was completely absorbed in her mouth and her arms.

He felt Leslie move in close beside them. Their kiss parted and Leslie resumed caressing Dana before leaning close to Dana and kissing her again. For the next few minutes, or hours, Mike really had no idea of time, the three of them stood in the hallway kissing excitedly.

The first time Leslie kissed him Mike looked over at Dana afraid she would be pissed off. Instead, he found Dana's eyes gleaming with lust as her hands caressed Leslie's back and ass. Leslie eagerly thrust her tongue inside Mike's mouth and Dana hungrily watched her best friend kiss her husband.

After parting one of their kisses Leslie reached down and rubbed his rock hard cock through his boxers. Mike groaned wildly at the feeling of her hand and the complete shock of what was happening.

"You have no idea how long we've wanted this," Leslie moaned lustily. Mike couldn't really comprehend the meaning of what she said. All he knew was that her words were like jolts of electricity to him and the feeling of her hand caressing him already had him on the verge of cumming.

"Come on," Leslie moaned as she led the other two down the hall to the bedroom. Once there Leslie looked at Dana and moaned, "Suck him."

Immediately Dana dropped to her knees in front of Mike and pulled off his boxers freeing his rock hard cock. Dana had always been fantastic at giving head and Mike groaned wildly as her mouth enthusiastically engulfed his cock. Mike gazed down at Dana and then looked over at Leslie who was watching the scene with a look of utter and complete lust on her face.

The scene in front of him, his own pent up lust, and Dana's perfectly teasing mouth were far more than Mike could resist and he started cumming. He gasped wildly as he started pumping a huge load of cum into his wife's waiting mouth. Dana swallowed eagerly trying to capture all of his cum, but she couldn't keep up with his pace and soon his cum started spilling out from between her lips. Some stopped on her chin and a few drops fell onto her chest.

Dana licked at Mike's cock lavishly after he finished cumming until Leslie groaned, "Oh fuck! That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen." She moved rapidly to Leslie and guided her onto her feet and then down onto the bed. They kissed wildly and now Mike could clearly see their tongues dancing between their mouths.

"I can taste him in your mouth," Leslie groaned. She then started to frantically remove Dana's clothes. Dana responded by wildly stripping Leslie. Mike groaned as he watched the woman he loved and the woman he fantasized about wrestling off each other's clothes until they were both naked.

Leslie let out a long, excited groan as Dana licked her way down her neck and chest until she was sucking on her tits and nipples. Mike immediately recognized something in the way the two women interacted that suggested they were comfortable and knew how to please each other. This was clearly not the first time they had been together, and he guessed they had been fucking each other for quite some time. The mere thought of that made his already semi-hard cock twitch.

The two women continued with their excited, frantic foreplay, but they were seemingly so excited they were anxious to cum. With a hypnotic sexual grace Leslie spun around over Dana and the two women quickly settled into the 69 position. They both eagerly licked and sucked at each other's pussies. The room filled with the sounds of them slurping at each other's heavy wetness mixed with the occasional groan of desire.

Dana was the first to cum and she literally screamed as Leslie teased her pussy. Mike could see Dana's body quivering and shaking as she came underneath Leslie and the sight of them together was beyond anything he had imagined. After Dana finished cumming Leslie rolled over onto her back and Dana gracefully moved onto her knees between Leslie's spread thighs.

Leslie let out a raw, primal groan of lust as Dana began wildly licking and sucking at her pussy. Mike's jaw dropped open in shock at how confidently and easily his wife lapped at their friend's pussy. Clearly any reservations Dana had about what they were doing had vanished as she excitedly licked and sucked at Leslie's pussy causing Leslie to groan wildly and writhe excitedly on the bed.

Mike sat beside Leslie simply staring in disbelieving excitement as Dana continued to drive Leslie toward her orgasm. Eventually, the throbbing of his hard cock was too much to resist and Mike began to slowly stroke his cock as he watched his ultimate fantasy play out in front of him.

Leslie, whose eye's had mainly been closed as she absorbed Dana's teasing, opened her eyes briefly and looked over at Mike. They made eye contact for a moment and Mike felt a surge of animal lust course through him from the raw, lustful look in Leslie's eyes. He scanned her naked body and was again struck with how hot and exotic she looked with all of her tattoos.

"Fuck her," Leslie gasped to Mike. Mike looked up at her face and Leslie repeated, "Fuck her. It's what she wants."

Without a moment's hesitation Mike moved behind his wife and grasped her hips. Dana raised her head and purred a long, "Yessssss." Mike positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and slowly began to push himself inside.

The heavy wetness of her pussy was unlike anything he had felt from her before. His cock moved so easily inside her it was almost like her pussy was sucking it inside. When he had about half of his length inside her Dana pushed her ass back toward him and buried the rest of his cock inside her hot pussy. She let out an excited moan before she lowered her mouth to Leslie's pussy causing Leslie to groan deeply.

Mike fucked Dana as slowly as he could in his excited state. He stared down at Leslie and at the back of Dana's head as she was now clearly sucking Leslie's pussy with a raw, wild abandon. "Yes, yes, yes!" Leslie gasped loudly and quickly. Then, suddenly, Leslie's entire body tensed and her back arched off the bed.

Her eyes sprang open and the room was silent for a split second before Leslie cried out and her body began shaking and rocking under the power of her orgasm. Mike was so enthralled in watching Leslie's body as she came that he stopped fucking Dana and held still as his wife frantically licked at Leslie's pussy the entire time Leslie was cumming.

After what seemed like minutes Leslie's orgasm passed and Mike could tell from the way Dana's head moved that she was now slowly and softly licking at Leslie's sensitive pussy. Leslie only let this continue for a few moments before she lifted Dana's head away from her pussy, made direct eye contact with her, and whispered, "I want to watch you fuck him."

Leslie sat up and moved to the edge of the bed as Dana moved forward and let Mike's cock slip out of her wet pussy. Dana guided Mike onto his back and Mike groaned in anticipation of having her ride his cock as she straddled him. This was probably Mike's favorite position and he loved simply lying still and watching her body move so perfectly and sensually over him.

Dana easily guided his cock back inside her pussy with a well-practiced movement. Both of them groaned as she sat down completely on him and let his full length fill her once again. Dana didn't hold anything back and fucked Mike as wantonly and erotically as she had ever done before.

As Mike watched her move he immediately noticed that she was being far more exaggerated in her movements than usual. Clearly she loved knowing that Leslie was watching and Mike felt his cock throb as he thought about his wife putting on a show for her lesbian lover.

In another move straight out of his fantasies, Leslie slowly slithered over beside him and, in the next moment, she was sucking on Dana's tits. Mike and Dana let out simultaneous groans of lust as Leslie very quickly sucked Dana's nipple into a rock hard point and then continued teasing and sucking it unmercifully as Dana groaned and fucked Mike even faster and harder.

Mike marveled at watching Leslie work on Dana's nipple. Leslie had clearly figured out exactly what Dana liked as Mike watched her perform many of the same tricks and teases that he liked to use on Dana. Soon Dana was so wildly excited she was bouncing up and down frantically over Mike. Mike loved watching her when she got into a lust driven frenzy like this because her tits bounced and shook temptingly and her eyes and face simply radiated with pure desire.

When Dana fucked him like this she only concentrated on her own pleasure. Mike knew from experience that at this speed and tempo of fucking he wasn't going to cum, so he simply relished the vision of Leslie rubbing and sucking Dana's tits as Dana teetered on the brink of cumming. Then, Leslie let one of her hands slip down Dana's stomach and then even lower until her fingers teased Dana's clit.

With Mike's hard cock shoved up her pussy, her nipple being wildly sucked by Leslie, and Leslie's fingers teasing her sensitive clit, it only took a few moments before Dana came. Dana let out a wild, primal scream as she came and her pussy shook and convulsed around his cock with an intensity he had never felt from her before. Her whole body rocked and spasmed and she groaned and cried out over and over as she now sat firmly on Mike holding his cock as deeply inside her as it could reach.

When she finished cumming she literally collapsed onto the bed next to Mike trying to regain her breath. Mike thought she might need a break, but she grabbed him and pulled him over her as she gasped, "Fuck me!"

Mike immediately buried his cock inside her pussy and started fucking her with wild abandon. Dana cried out and urged him to fuck her harder and faster. Mike continued to oblige her and, for a few seconds, completely forgot they were not alone. Only when he felt Leslie's fingers caressing and squeezing his ass did he remember that this scene was directly out of his most lurid fantasies.

Leslie's touch was simply electric and Mike could feel his cum starting to rise. Leslie continued fondling his ass as he pumping frantically into Dana's pussy. He let out a long groan as he started to cum and pushed his cock deeply inside Dana. He stayed like that as he pumped a big load of cum inside her.

When he finished cumming Mike collapsed on top of Dana and they began a long, slow, deep kiss with their tongues dancing slowly. This time there was no mistaking the heavy taste of Leslie's pussy in her mouth. Mike was certain he would never experience anything as exciting as the knowledge that he was tasting another woman's pussy in his wife's mouth.

Before long Leslie lay on her side next to them and resumed caressing Mike's ass and lower back. Mike hummed happily as Leslie's hands played softly and teasingly over his bare skin. For the next few moments Mike closed his eyes and soaked in the sensations of the moment. The way his cock felt inside Dana's pussy, the way Dana's warm, naked body felt under his, and the way Leslie's hand so perfectly and teasingly rubbed his back and ass was beyond anything he could have previously imagined.

He opened his eyes and found Dana looking directly up at him with a curious look in her eyes. "Do you want to fuck her?" Dana suddenly asked.

Mike was stunned and sat completely still simply staring at her not sure what to say. Dana spoke again, "It's OK, I wanted to fuck her too. Tell me, do you want to fuck Leslie?"

Mike groaned and then answered, "Yes." With that Leslie moved even closer to them and Mike thought she was moving to kiss him, but at the last minute she turned away and met Dana in a deep, intense kiss. Mike watched excitedly and then eagerly met Leslie with his own kiss when she finally turned away from Dana and toward him.

They had kissed earlier that night but there was something about this kiss, after what had just happened, and after him admitting that he wanted to fuck her, that seemed so much more intense and wanton. Soon Leslie pulled Mike off Dana and they began to wildly kiss and grope at each other's naked bodies as Dana sat beside them watching with an intense interest.

Mike soon began kissing her along the edges of her jawbone and then down her neck. He lingered in places on her neck that seemed to cause her pleasure and then slowly continued down her chest until he had her tits under his lips. He slowly and excitedly explored every inch of her soft, inviting tits and repeatedly let his tongue wander over her tattoo. He teased her nipples over and over drawing them into tight points and sucking on them before releasing them and resuming his teasing.

After several long minutes he kissed and massaged his way down her stomach, lingering for a long time at her belly button. Just before he reached her pussy he felt the bed shake with movement and looked up to see Leslie guiding Dana toward her.

Mike paused between Leslie's spread thighs and watched as his wife straddled Leslie's face and lowered her soaked pussy down onto Leslie's mouth. Dana leaned forward, holding the headboard and wall for support and Mike could clearly see Leslie's tongue sweeping around the outside of Dana's pussy before driving inside her. Mike felt his stomach knot as he realized Leslie was eating his cum out of Dana's pussy.

He watched for as long as he could resist the heavy smell and inviting wetness of Leslie's pussy just inches below his mouth. He lowered his head and slowly let his tongue drag through her heavy wetness savoring her unknown taste. From that moment on Mike's entire reality became Leslie's pussy. He had dreamed of sucking her pussy for so long that Mike forced himself to go slowly and savor the moment even though he desperately wanted to make her cum. He drank in her juices, teased her pussy, and fucked her slowly with his tongue.

He paused only when he felt the bed rocking again with movement and looked up to see Dana turning around on top of Leslie. Dana spun completely around and moved into something like the 69 position over Leslie. Leslie immediately resumed sucking Dana's pussy as Dana leaned her head to the Leslie's side near her hip and watched intently as Mike resumed sucking Leslie's pussy. Dana softly caressed and kissed Leslie's stomach as she watched Mike explore every inch of Leslie's pussy.

Eventually, Mike could sense Leslie building to her orgasm. He teased her clit with his tongue as she clearly approached the edge of her control. Just when he suspected she was at her limit he wrapped his lips around her clit and gently sucked. Leslie's whole body shook and she groaned wildly. Mike continued sucking and licking at her clit and could feel her pussy spasming wildly all through her orgasm.

When Leslie was done cumming Mike lingered at her pussy for several minutes and then watched as Dana crawled off Leslie. "Do it," Dana said looking directly at Mike. "Fuck her. I want to watch."

Mike didn't need any other urging and he immediately crawled up between Leslie's spread thighs. He quickly found the entrance to her incredibly wet pussy and pushed his cock inside. He was thankful that he had already cum twice as he would certainly have good control and be able to make this fuck last.

Leslie moaned happily as Mike pumped in and out of her slowly. He gazed down intently at her naked body trying to memorize every detail of her appearance. Again, Mike's whole world shrunk to the image of Leslie under him and the feeling of her pussy around his cock. She occasionally used the muscles in the walls of her pussy to squeeze and tease his cock as they fucked and each time Mike groaned appreciatively.

They continued fucking like this for a very long time and probably would have continued for even longer if they hadn't heard Dana's excited moans. Mike looked over and saw Dana leaning against the headboard with her legs spread widely and her fingers playing frantically across her pussy and clit. She was gasping and moaning and clearly on the verge of cumming.

She came with a long moan as both Leslie and Mike stared at her excited body. After she came she crawled over beside them and urged Mike to cum. Mike couldn't believe what was happening. Was his wife really urging him to fill another woman's pussy with his cum? Dana continued to tell Mike over and over how she wanted him to cum and wanted to watch him as he came. Mike was so wildly excited he began fucking Leslie faster and harder.

Soon, the headboard was banging against the wall and Leslie was grunting with each of Mike's wild thrusts. Dana stopped her near constant stream of dirty talk and lowered her mouth to Leslie's tits. She alternated between sucking and licking Leslie's tits and asking Mike if he enjoyed watching her do it.

This was the last straw for Mike and he groaned deeply as he starting pumping his load of cum inside this foreign pussy. Leslie squealed happily as Mike finished filling her pussy with cum. When he was done he collapsed, exhausted, onto the bed.

Dana immediately shifted her position and moved her mouth to Leslie's pussy. She sucked and lapped at Leslie's pussy. She looked up at Mike and groaned, "I can taste you inside her." Mike groaned as he watched Dana and Leslie in their slow, teasing 69.


Mike watched them like this for quite a while and then decided he wanted to help make his wife cum one last time. He moved behind Dana and brought his face down next to Leslie's. He tried to lick her pussy at the same time as Leslie but, because of their relative angles, he couldn't quite reach.

Dana was clearly excited by what Mike was trying to do and she rolled off Leslie and lay on her back with her legs spread widely apart. Leslie and Mike moved together and crowded in close so they could both lick at Dana's pussy simultaneously. Dana groaned loudly and Mike thought she might start cumming immediately, but she was able to regain her control.

Mike swept his tongue alongside Leslie's and the sensation of simultaneously tongue kissing Leslie while they both licked Dana's pussy was beyond anything he could have ever dreamed. They teased Dana's clit and let their tongues roam over the folds of her excited pussy collecting her juices. Finally, Leslie pushed her tongue inside Dana's pussy and started fucking her. Mike moved to her pussy entrance and shoved his tongue as far up Dana's pussy as he could reach.

They both wriggled their tongues around inside Dana's pussy as Dana's groans quickly reached a wild crescendo. Then, with a loud moan, Dana exploded into an orgasm with both tongues wriggling and slipping around inside the thick wetness of her pussy.

When Dana was done cumming Mike and Leslie each spent many long minutes lingering over her prone body. They kissed their way up and down her legs and stomach and took turns sucking and softly licking at her tits before moving up to her face and meeting her with long, slow kisses. Whenever Mike and Leslie found themselves kissing in nearly the same spot they would take a moment to pause from their teasing and kiss each other deeply.

For a while Mike thought this was the end of the night, but Dana surprised him again when she eventually lifted her head and then sat up from the bed. She took Leslie in her arms and guided her down onto the bed as she whispered, "Your turn."

Dana and Mike began kissing and licking all over Leslie's body just as he and Leslie had been doing to Dana a few minutes earlier. This time, however, there was a different feel to the actions. Before Leslie and Mike had been softly caressing and kissing Dana in the warm afterglow of her wild orgasm. Now it was clear that Dana intended to make Leslie cum one last time and so she and Mike were a little more wild and lusty as they explored Leslie's body.