Graduate School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike lingered over Leslie's tits and was in the midst of sucking on one of her hard nipples when Leslie let out a wild groan. He released her nipple and saw that Dana had moved between Leslie's thighs and had started sucking her friend's pussy. For a while Mike continued sucking Leslie's tit and watching his wife suck her pussy, but before long the desire to do for Leslie what he had just been able to do for Dana was too much to resist.

He moved down next to Dana and they began to simultaneously explore Leslie's pussy. It was immediately clear to Mike that Dana knew exactly how Leslie liked to be teased as she seemed to instinctively know how and when to move to drive Leslie wild with lust.

Eventually, Dana began teasing Leslie's very sensitive clit as Mike fucked her with his tongue. It only took a few moments of this before Leslie was writhing and moaning repeatedly. When she started to cum she didn't cry out or moan loudly as she had done before, but instead just let out a soft, contented sigh of pleasure.

For a long while after she was done cumming Dana and Mike continued teasing and exploring her naked body. Dana was the first of them to stop as she moved up beside Leslie and the took Leslie in her arms. Mike, even though he was completely spent and utterly exhausted, continued to move back and forth from Dana to Leslie touching, kissing, and licking them for many more long minutes.

With one last deep kiss for each of the women Mike finally settled down beside them and basked in the realization of what had just happened. Before he knew it he had fallen into a deep, blissful sleep.

He was awakened the next morning by the sound of Leslie and Dana talking. He opened his eyes and looked near the foot of the bed where Dana stood, still completely naked, and Leslie stood putting on her clothes. "Sorry I've got to go so early," Leslie said. "But I've got to get home so Ken and I can go visit his parents."

Dana whispered something that Mike couldn't hear but then Leslie glanced down at Mike's naked body and smiled widely. "Anytime, baby," she said to Dana before moving to her and meeting her in a long, deep kiss. Mike watched Leslie caress Dana's bare tits as Dana felt Leslie's ass through her skirt. Once they parted the kiss they left the bedroom and soon Mike heard the door open and close as Leslie left.

If there was any doubt about Dana's lingering excitement it was gone immediately as she quickly returned to bed. She crawled over Mike and met him in a soft, sexy kiss that quickly had his cock growing. As she parted the kiss Mike whispered, "There is no better way to wake up than that."

"Oh, I think I've got something better than that in mind," she said teasingly before she resumed their kiss. She soon kissed her way slowly down his chest and stomach until her mouth was positioned over his partially erect cock. She softly slurped it inside her mouth and began sucking and bobbing her head up and down on him exactly how she knew he loved it.

She had him rock hard in no time and continued to suck on him for a while longer until she let him pop out of her mouth and crawled over him. Just as she had done last night she lowered her pussy over his cock and let herself drop down, filling herself with his full length.

This fuck was one of her true masterpieces. She perfectly controlled his excitement, both with her movements on his cock and with the teasing way she moved and occasionally played with her own tits. By the time he knew he couldn't wait any longer to cum she too was teetering on the brink of cumming.

Once he started to cum it only took a few more strokes before she gasped and fell down over him as her orgasm started. The sheer intensity of this mutual orgasm as they lay pressed together was mind blowing. When they had finished cumming they both dozed off again in each other's arms.

They spent the rest of the morning simply lying in bed caressing each other. Finally, Mike couldn't wait any longer to ask the question that had been burning in his mind since the night before. "So, um, how did you and Leslie, um, get together?"

Dana giggled and told him about how, several weeks earlier, she had been out with Leslie drinking at one of the local bars. At the end of a long night of drinking and playing pool they headed back to Leslie's place. Ken was working his graveyard shift and so they had the place to themselves. Dana said she was drunk and horny out of her mind and honestly couldn't remember how everything happened.

Somehow she found herself standing directly in front of her best friend. Leslie put her hands on Dana's hips and slowly began to move toward Dana as if to kiss her. Dana didn't know why she did it, and she guessed it was solely because she was so drunk, but she moved toward Leslie and found herself softly kissing her friend. Dana had never before kissed another woman and at first it felt odd. However, she was so hungry for sex and there was something so tender and inviting about the embrace that she quickly grew excited.

The kiss was strange and unfamiliar but at the same time there was something about it that was wonderful and exciting unlike anything she had felt in a long, long time. The way Leslie's hands moved up Dana's sides and around onto her back sent chills through Dana's body. Leslie's touch was so soft and comforting and yet so confident. Dana could tell right away that this was not the first time Leslie had been with another woman.

In her drunken state Dana made the split second decision that she needed to quench her lust. She gave herself completely to Leslie and hungrily embraced her friend. The kiss lasted for so long that Dana was aroused to incredible levels of lust. There was no doubt that by that point she would have done anything that Leslie asked.

When the kiss finally parted Leslie looked into Dana's eyes with a look of pure smoldering lust that made Dana's knees weak. "Are you ready for this?" Leslie asked with an intensity that left no doubt what she meant.

"Yes," Dana hissed. As soon as Dana spoke Leslie led her toward the bedroom. Once there they met in another hungry embrace. This one was more lust filled and wanton than before. Leslie was even more aggressive and forward now that she knew Dana was willing. Dana was so horny that she no longer cared that she knew she shouldn't be doing this. A small part of her was trying to remind her that this was technically cheating on Mike and she shouldn't do it, but that was just a tiny voice competing with the screaming lust she felt. Dana let her tongue dance wickedly with Leslie's and wrapped her arms around her friend holding her tightly and savoring the sensual feel of her friend's excited body.

They parted this kiss when Leslie began lifting Dana's top. Dana sighed as Leslie lifted her shirt over her head and tossed it aside with a wicked smile and a sexy giggle. Dana's sighs turned to outright moans as Leslie immediately reached for her tits. The way Leslie caressed her was completely exhilarating. Her touch was soft but confident and knowing, like she knew just how Dana liked to be touched. Mike was definitely no slouch when it came to foreplay and she loved the way he doted on her sensitive tits. However, the way Leslie caressed her sent electric chills through her entire body and caused her nipples to grow hard almost instantly.

When Leslie took hold of the clasp on Dana's bra and opened it with a practiced and smooth motion Dana let out an almost animal groan of lust that made Leslie smile wickedly. The next thing Dana knew her friend had lowered her head and was swirling her tongue in slow, lazy circles around Dana's rock hard nipple. Dana moaned lustily as Leslie's mouth moved perfectly back and forth between her excited tits.

For a long while Leslie mostly avoided Dana's hard nipples and let her lips and tongue explore the rest of Dana's tits. However, when Leslie's lips finally wrapped around Dana's nipple and the tip of her tongue teased it Dana was powerless to do anything but toss her head back and let out a wild moan.

From that point time became a blur for Dana as Leslie smoothly guided her to the bed. Leslie laid her friend on her back and crawled onto the bed next to her again lowering her mouth to Dana's tits. Dana didn't try to respond or do anything other than lie still and let these new, exciting feelings and sensations wash over her completely.

Leslie continued teasing and sucking Dana's tits for so long Dana began to think she might orgasm without ever having her pussy touched, something Mike had done to her a few times. However, just when Dana thought she might loose her control Leslie began kissing and softly licking her way down Dana's stomach.

With the same confidence and grace with which she had removed Dana's bra, Leslie easily unbuttoned and unzipped Dana's pants. Dana lifted her hips as Leslie slipped her pants and panties off at the same time. Seconds later Dana was lying flat on her back, completely naked as Leslie's excited eyes hungrily scanned her body. The look in Leslie's eyes was so intense and excited that Dana could practically feel the heat of her gaze on her waiting flesh.

For several long moments Leslie's hands roamed over Dana's body causing Dana to gasp excitedly as she gazed up at her friend. As Dana's moans reached a crescendo Leslie slowly and deliberately moved between Dana's legs as the two women stared intently into each other's eyes. They remained locked in each other's gaze until Leslie uttered words that made Dana cry out excitedly.

"I can't wait to make you cum," Leslie hissed seductively moments before she lowered her face between Dana's spread thighs. When she felt Leslie's tongue touching her dripping wet pussy Dana's back arched wildly and she cried out loudly. Dana wanted to make this moment last forever as it was so wild and exciting, but Leslie's tongue felt so perfect that she knew she wouldn't last long. Somehow, Leslie controlled her wild lust for far longer than Dana imagined possible. Frankly, Dana had no idea how long her good friend sucked and licked her pussy as time had ceased to exist.

When she was just about to cum Leslie used her tongue to perfectly tease and flick her clit. This was more than Dana could stand. It was like Leslie could read her mind and knew just how and when to touch her. Dana reached down to her friend's head and pulled Leslie's face firmly against her pussy as her whole body shook and she screamed out in complete release and desire.

Dana was still seeing stars several long minutes after Leslie gave her the mind-blowing orgasm. For a long time the two friends remained lying side by side, Dana completely naked and still recovering from her intense orgasm, and Leslie still fully dressed. As they kissed softly and held each other tenderly Dana could see the wetness from her pussy juices on Leslie's chin and her cheeks. She had seen Mike's face completely coated in her juices before, but never had the sight of her own juices on someone affected her so strongly.

As if responding to some unknown, primal urge Dana began kissing and then licking the parts of Leslie's face that were coated with her juices. The remains of her own juices tasted so intense, so wicked as she licked her friend's soft cheek that she was driven to a whole new level of lust.

She knew she wanted and needed to give her friend the same sort of mind-blowing orgasm she had just received. A few hours earlier the idea of actually licking another woman's pussy was merely something in her wildest fantasies, but now she needed to make this previously unknown desire come true. Dana sat up and looked down at her friend's body. She began to slowly remove Leslie's top as Leslie smiled wicked and moaned.

Uncovering Leslie's body was like unwrapping the most exciting, amazing gift she could ever dream of receiving. After removing each article of clothing Dana took her time and used her hands and mouth to explore the newly exposed flesh. After removing her top she kissed and licked all over her shoulders, arms, and stomach.

After slowly pulling off Leslie's bra Dana was struck by how excited she became simply by the sight of Leslie's naked tits. Never before had the sight of another woman's tits had this effect on her, but now she could feel the butterflies in her stomach and a tingle in her pussy from simply looking at her friend's tits.

When she started massaging and kissing Leslie's tits it was an amazingly intense new experience. Even during her first few fucks when she was touching, sucking, and getting fucked by a hard cock for the first time, she never felt this sort of awe and raw lust. Leslie didn't try to guide her or instruct her at all and simply lay back and let Dana satisfy her newfound bi-curiosity as she thoroughly and tenderly explored her friend's tits.

Dana repeated her actions after removing Leslie's pants and finally slipped Leslie's panties down her legs leaving her friend completely naked. The intensity of Dana's desire and reaction was unbelievable. It was like she had awakened this part of her own sexuality she never knew existed before, and now her whole body screamed that she wanted to do nothing more than satisfy, and be satisfied by, this woman before her.

Dana paused for a moment between Leslie's thighs and looked down at her friend's excited pussy. It looked so different from her own, but was still somehow familiar and comforting.

She began by tracing her tongue around the edges of Leslie's neatly trimmed pussy hair. Leslie's hair was trimmed into a tight little triangle pointing down at her clit. Dana lingered in this area for as long as she could stand before she dipped her mouth lower and began to explore the folds of Leslie's pussy and lick at her pussy lips.

Dana could hear Leslie's soft moans periodically, and the sound of her friend's excited moans gave Dana confidence and urged her to continue her explorations. Oddly, Dana found that she wasn't feeling at all unsure of what to do. She briefly remembered when she first kissing and licked a cock and how foreign and unknown it all felt. This was completely different, somehow. She seemed to instinctively know what to do and the taste and especially smell of Leslie's pussy was inviting and sensual.

Dana was so focused on her own experience of licking and exploring Leslie's pussy it almost caught her off guard when Leslie started to cum. Leslie reached down to Dana's shoulders and, as the first waves of her orgasm swept over her, she cried out and dug her nails into Dana's back. The feeling of Leslie's pussy quivering all around her tongue and the way her pussy grew even wetter drove Dana wild. Plus, the way Leslie's body trembled and swayed as she came was certainly the most erotic, exciting dance Dana had ever witnessed.

After Leslie finished cumming they again lay side by side kissing and exploring each other with their hands. Before that night was over they again took turns making each other orgasm and they spent what seemed like hours kissing and exploring each other's bodies.

Dana explained to Mike that since that first night she and Leslie had been fucking every few days. Dana apologized for cheating on Mike and explained that she had tried her best to be good, but that Mike's work was keeping him so unavailable to her sexually that she was going out of her mind with lust. She told Mike that being with Leslie didn't mean anything to her other than a way to release her pent up lust.

When she was done with her story there was silence before Dana looked at Mike and said, "I know it sounds silly, but are you OK with this?"

Mike admitted that when he had first seen Leslie and her kissing that he felt confusion, anger, jealousy, and a whole range of other emotions. Once they started kissing him, however, his own lust took control and nothing mattered other than the fact that there were two hot women wanting him to join their fuck.

Mike apologized to Dana for being so singularly focused on work and neglecting her needs. Half jokingly, he commented that he was fine with her continuing to fuck Leslie as long as she let him join in. "You got it," Dana answered hungrily before starting a long, passionate kiss.

Later that day Mike asked Dana about Leslie's comments about knowing that Dana wanted what had happened last night. Dana blushed and admitted that she and Leslie sometimes talked about allowing their husbands to know about and join their affair.

"How did you know I wanted to fuck Leslie?" Mike asked. Dana laughed and asked if Mike thought she was really that blind.

"I know you Mike," Dana answered. "I've seen the way you steal glances at Leslie when you think nobody is looking. Hell, I remember the way your eyes practically bugged out of your head when we went camping with them and Leslie paraded around in her bikini after going swimming."

Mike felt a little embarrassed and surprised his wife knew about his "secret" desire for so long. Dana could read that in his face and softly said, "Don't worry. I was never upset or concerned. I knew it didn't really mean anything and thought it was almost kind of funny."

She then moved close to Mike and gave him a slow, teasing kiss before she added, "Besides, I know I'm all the woman you could handle anyway."

Mike laughed and answered, "You've got that right," as Dana pulled him into the bedroom again. They ripped off each other's clothes and fucked with a wild intensity that seemed to have been reborn the previous night. The rest of the weekend was spent in bed with the two of them fucking and exploring each other like newlyweds.

When Monday came Mike got a scolding from his advisor that he hadn't accomplished enough over the weekend and that he needed to refocus his priorities. Mike didn't answer but he thought to himself that for the first time in many months his priorities were finally focused properly.