All Comments on 'Granddaughter and Storms'

by HankWilliams1956

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chanelashbychanelashbyover 7 years ago
Hey Gramps

I'm going to say it -- yes, there are a lot of grammatical errors in your story but your pacing and the attention to detail was like a Grandpa was telling the story and I think it worked. My beef was with the dialogue, not all of it but absolutely when they have sex. I mean, she just fucked her grandpa, it's sort of a big deal and deserves more than referencing Grandpa's dick as a "hot sexy rod" I think is what you call it. Write some more and see what happens.

tkarddetkarddeover 7 years ago
A fine story

I read your story, I liked it. I then read the comments. I will tell you that when I come to this site to read stories, I am not expecting the stories to be written by authors. They are written by members, so given that we are coming here to enjoy the "member" contributions, I am able to overlook errors that do not inhibit me from understanding the story you are telling. I thank you for taking your time to tell your tale and entertaining us with your writings. I look forward to more as your stories fit the classification and I liked your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Huh?

I stopped reading after the 58 word sentence which made no sense at all. It was pretty early in the story.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 2 years ago

"Granddaughter And Storms:" - Late Forties Year Old Widowed Grandfather, Jake and Early Twenties Year Old Maternal Granddaughter, June. This story has improved considerably over my previous read, "Friends Become More Than Brothers."

The syntax changes, though small, made reading, grasping context and dialogue between characters--Granddaughter and Grandfather--makes for much more comfortable reading. Though Granddaughter June was not impregnated, the couple did indicate, in particular, June indicated that she wants to have children, especially a boy i order to specifically to carry on her grandfather's family name!! That aspect, for me, is an attribute that really gets my blood pumping in all the right places!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHankWilliams1956@HankWilliams1956
669 Followers
I really don't know what to say. I am a family man raising two grand-kids with my wife. The wife and I met at a swingers pool party and have been together ever since. We dated for one year and married one year after meeting each other. She is the love of my life. I enjoy going...