All Comments on 'Granddaughter's Questions'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
kaisermatthiaskaisermatthiasover 11 years ago
welcome back!

What a glorious story, and i'm very glad to have had the morning off to read through. Thank you for this work!

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareover 11 years ago
Sorry about that, but... :(

...unfortunately, "5" is the highest this can be graded, so I was forced to give it that.

This was nearly impeccably written. "Paw-paw" got a little redundant (I don't think she'd say it that often, to be honest. Think about how often you use someone's name when you're the only two there.) But that's easily ignored, especially when the premise, pacing, plotting, people are all spot on. The most impressive thing is your command of the language. I only noticed one misspelled word, and that wasn't until page... 6, I think it was. (Breath when you meant breathe.)

I'll be checking your other stuff out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
incredible

wow. i have read thousands of stories here over the years . . . . mostly speed reading and getting to the good parts, i read every word of this story and loved it!!! definately one of my favorites !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW !!!

Fantastic !!! This story is the fiirst one I've ever read that made me cum 4 times!!

Please eep up the great writing !!

Absolutely loved it !!

rosegardenerrosegardenerover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Nice pacing, well-written characters, everything about it was excellent. I have a new favorite author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best writtwn in a long time

I usually don't read the long stories as they get boring. This story and your writing it had my interest from start to finish. Terrific story and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just fabulous...

Made me wet. Wish I had experience like this! I was hooked!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 11 years ago
Wonderfully Fantastic

I usually don't like long drawn out stories but this one held my interest from start to finish.

Thank you so much for such a great story, I have been very disappointed in the quality of stories I have read lately, most think they need a monster cock or go right into sucking or fucking the first few lines of the story.

Your story had what all stories should have, Who?, What?, Where?, and When? along with the Love of the Grandfather and Granddaughter and of course the sex that came out of Love.

Again Thank You for A Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing...

wow.... I don't really like long ongoin stories but this was incredible... can't wait for the next part... It a must...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great yarn

This is an EXCELLENT story, but speaking from experience my dad only managed to get just over an inch of his cock in to burst my cherry, so I can't see how your character could finger fuck his granddaughter with two fingers without popping her.

The aperture in the hymen is only just big enough to take a tampon, so anything bigger would most certainly rupture the membrane.

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
EPIC!

I rarely read grandparent stories, or stories longer than 2 or 3 pages, but I'm glad I read this one!

The best part of incest stories, IMHO, is the sexual tension leading up to the crossing of the uncrossable line. I absolutely loved how this story was drawn out over several weeks and months, and how each coupling included learning a new sexual activity. These were not your standard squeeze, finger, suck, fuck sex scenes, and the consistent tie-ins with the deceased grandmother (who was a bit of a slut herself) were creative and unique.

I picked up on Paw Paw's infatuation with her ass (a weakness of mine too) but guess I'll have to wait for Chapter 2 to read about theaunt deflowering of her chocolate starfish!

Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

It was well written that's for sure. But just so very long. Seemed to drag on and on and on and on,,,,,,and if I have to read one more time the word paw-paw my pussy would close up for sure. I was ready for the fucking by page 4. Sorry just too long and got boring for me,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

This is a great story, though a bit long. I recently started encounter with my dad and it took me only 2 days to seduce him to fuck. My experience is that no one; be it your father or brother; resists an obvious seduction for that long.

TrilloTrilloover 11 years ago
Perfect

I thought you'd done well, even the length of the story worked well. as with reality, well anything goes and this one was perfect, great action, and story building around the characters.

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
Fuck yes

Anal Sex.

And Ellie has to bring a gf over too!

but please let her end up with a nice guy her own age- one who doesn't mind sharing with Paw Paw.

OVERLANDOVERLANDover 11 years ago
WHY?

Why are there so many complaints in the comments about the length of this story, it's only eight pages after all.

Very readable except for the use of "Paw Paw". That made it rather silly and less believeable. That's the main reason I didn't give it five!

LurpyLurpyover 11 years ago
Amazing

That was a good story. You are a great author. You write more than a wam-bam done type of storie. You have a great plot line and great character develepment. If anything the story was kind of short. I would have liked to find out what happens next. Other than that, a great story yet again samslam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great as usual.

This is a wonderful story with just the right amount of gradual buildup.

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
I loved it!

This is a fantastic story. The only thing is, I'm a 64yr. old grandpa. I have a 21 yr. old granddaughter. That was pretty creepy, though I have never had an incestuous thought in my life. It's only a fantasy on Literotica.

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
Oh, BTW...

I too don't understand why some people complain about the length of stories. There's a very simple way to avoid them. Simply go to the page index at the bottom of page one and see how long the story is! Do this before you start reading. I do this every time, although, I only tend to avoid stories that exceed around a dozen pages. Usually.

adanac51adanac51over 11 years ago
Very nice.

I love this story. Thanks for writting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
READ SHOGUY

good story---but for the best grandfather/granddaughter storys you gotta read Shoguy....those storys use confident older gramps with confidents granddaughters---none of this 'oh gee wizz we really shouldn't' storys

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

nice i recall the first time me and my oldest granddaughter made love she asked me to give her a ride on my harley as we were riding she grabbed my cock and said i want this in me today,got it...we got back to my house threw our clothes off and went to town that's been like 4 yrs ago.and it's been 4 yrs of beautiful sex since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This story got me soooooo hot and wet. My nipples are so tender right now, they need biting after that one. I loved the length. Sometimes these stories finish way to quickly and leave you wanting more. This one kept going on and sexily on. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm I totally loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Emotional

This story has had me becoming VERY emotional,as I am 60+,and the fact that a young girl could be so mature to give him a ' replay ' of his loving wife and his tender and loving relationship,but still keeping a firm grasp on the here and now.Simply superb.Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Supersexy story

A wonderful story well written and superbly told. Always making the reader eager to hear more. Not unlike my own experience with my maternal granddad. Such a sexy man and very very sweet. I love him dearly. Naughty Girl Fleur xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I Loved It!

Fantastic story. Hot as can be. Remarkable, loving, and hard to stop reading.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best

Absolutely one of the best stories on Literotica!!!

misguidedpenmisguidedpenover 10 years ago
Huzzah!! Huzzah!!

It was a great story. Both touching and stimulating at the same time. There were a lot of great sex scenes and emotional scenes as well. Thank you for sharing this story, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
best ever

i think she must of had fun

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

A sweet incest story, with the perfect blend of sexy. Feel that Granddaughter's Questions was just the right length at eight pages, so I do not understand readers' complaints going on and on about it being too long! IMHO the gradual buildup and reenactments were essential to this excellent piece of work. Thanks so much for a wonderful read; it kept me hooked from start to end.

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic Story

The way you tell it, I feel like I'm right there with Ellie sitting on my lap and I can feel every move she makes. I feel like I'm touching her, smelling her and tasting her.

It is a very sweet, loving, complete story, just the right length.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story !

Very erotic, brilliant development of the plot, lovely slow pace, wonderful main characters, can't think of anything I didn't like. You might consider a sequel covering the college years - and maybe after that? But I'm pleased that this story reached a suitable ending point, so many on here stop too early, or the author never publishes the final page/chapter. So an around very deserved 5 Stars! Thanks.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

great story.

good plot

loved the subject

TaljinnTaljinnalmost 9 years ago
Great job!

One of your best. I don't know if a sequel could do this story justice, but it's definitely a risk you should take!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm paw paw . . .

I'm ashamed to say this story was so hot, so stimulating I had an 8 page erection. I have granddaughters and in my wildest imagination would this ever happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
outstanding

well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing

I really love how she recreated her whole look and the mood of the situation. It should be with someone a girl loves, but also someone who is experienced. I can tell you how bad it sucks to be a virgin with another virgin in the backseat of the car at the lake in the summer in Texas (like 100deg fahrenheit). We were covered in sweat, and of course being a young teen I came too fast. We were scared of getting caught and she was so nervous and uncomfortable that she said it hurt more than it had to when I finally broke through her maidenhead. Ellie was with the one she loved, and believed she had indirect permission and encouragement from Helen. And maybe she did. Maybe her grandmother knew how she felt about her grandfather even before she, herself, did. I think, in my imagination, that she should build her knowledge of the '70s' (fraid I could help her with that!). The hairstyles and the dresses, bellbottom jeans and yoked men's shirts, the music and the moods and recreat his youth for him on a special night every month. And PawPaw was able to not only have sex with his grandaughter and a teenage hottie, but also to experience some his memories. This is good. Trust me, there comes a point in time where it looks like life has stopped giving you things and started taking them away. What Ellie brought back to him was very special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow Great Story

Really hot

Reminds me of my wife, met her just before her 18th birthday.

She was Ms. Cocksucker number one.

When Elle said she would keep it in her purse , so she could suck it anytime she wanted, I had to laugh.

Just like my sweet young wife. Great to have a cum swallowing woman.

I Would love to spend some time with sweet Elle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i love my Grandpa

My grandmother had my mom when she was 15 and mom had me when she was 17. By the time I was 16, my grandpa had just turned 50. He was a big outdoorsman and took us camping all the time. Grandma stopped coming when I was about 12 and most times is was just me and Grandpa. As I got into my teens and started to develop I realized the effect my body had on men. I used to tease whenever I wanted my way. I realized it worked as well on Grandpa as any other man. One beautiful September weekend my Grandfather and I became lovers. I gave my virginity to him on a mountainside in Colorado. We continued our camping trips as I got older,my rough college and even a couple after I got married. I will forever remember how special out time together was.

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 8 years ago
A modern 'Lolita'

Better than Nabokov's somber, dark story of obsession in many ways. Primarily due to the healthy, happy, honest way PawPaw (Humbert Humbert) and Ellie relate to each other. Making her the one to plot the seduction and flawlessly execute it was brilliant. Making her a preacher's daughter was icing on the cake. For those of us old enough to be characterized as 'dirty old men', thank god and the Internet there will always be an abundant supply of Ellies around to help us relive our memories and stimulate our fantasies. Very well done! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow, so hot

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

that was the hottest ever - hot sex/great sex/great fucking/way to go Grandpa - want to have another live in - I volunteer

LonesomesoulLonesomesoulalmost 7 years ago
The best yet!

So well written!! Great interplay between two age/cultures-great how grandma was intertwined into this loving incestuous relationship. I know this is a story I will reread!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another good one!

Loved it; Ellie is so natural and believable. As to the "paw-paw" comments, if you've lived in the south, it's normal. For northerners, just substitute 'gramps' or whatever your family uses, and be thankful you didn't have to read "Ma-maw" (pronounced with a short 'a', as in bad).

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleover 6 years ago
Magnificently Beautiful

Absolutely delicious. The pace is perfect. The steps inevitable. Worth a 10. You are a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories i've ever read here. Can we expect a sequel with anal?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

A delicious 4 out of 5! Fortunately the excellent story itself helped negate the painfully obvious plotholes, heh.

A girl with a hymen isn't going to have any guy jamming two fingers up her and still have a hymen! Hell, depending on the girl and type of hymen he may not get one finger in!

Then there's the fact that even though the author wrote about paw-paw popping two cherries, the author doesn't even know where they are, much less what they might or might not let thru without tearing! Her hymen certainly isn't half way inside her, rofl! The only distance his dick is getting in before hitting it is the distance it takes to get past her outer and inner lips, lol. The hymen is the proverbial guardian gateway to the goodies, hehehe! Assuming a girl was born with one or has one not torn by activities wether sporting in nature, or vegetable shaped in nature! Teehee ;)

Anywho, the majority of the story was sweet, touching, deliciously erotic and kept me throbbing, wishing I was in his shoes! Well wishing I was him and my daughter and other granddaughter also sought me out, hehe, hey, if you're going to wish, wish big!

While I don't care about a part two necessarily (unless as someone suggested, it covers her college years and her bringing home girlfriends to share with paw-paw!) I wouldn't mind a follow up page or four covering the next weekend when she gave me, er.. paw-paw, her anal cherry too! Woo!

jrbooks1jrbooks1over 5 years ago
sequel

Should would like more chapter's

miklosfairmiklosfairover 5 years ago
Can't wait for more

An excellent story of a grandfather's love & lust for his sexy granddaughter. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Old Goat

It's hard to believe that Paw-paw could come so often and keep getting fully erect at his age. A little author's license?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hellie Come Home

A nice story, touchingly told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Granddaughter

Waiting for next chapter my favorite! Of course if some body gets wet that's good also.

Love it all great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
And what about mom?

Mom never visits her father? I am sure she needs attention due to the lack of it from her pastor husband! Chapter 2 Mom helps move her daughter in when she is ready for college!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent story

Loved it well written,

BigHornyMeBigHornyMeover 4 years ago
Fucking brilliant

Beautiful story, well told. Mesmerising.

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

Wish it was longer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This is wonderful! It is well-narrated for me.

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

wow wow wow

so so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOL! Sam...............

For a guy, you really made this such a sweet tale. I have read some stories written by women who are VERY good at painting such a sweet picture of sex amid such torrid athletic sexual activities. You did a great job of keeping the love alive in the relationship. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Totally awesome

that had to be the best stories ever read in here, thank you

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
good story

but... every hymen i have ever seen was stretched across the opening of the pussy, not halfway inside. other than that... great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wish I was paw-paw. :--)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Feel Bad For Joshua

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now Pregnant!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was very hot from the get-go!

Any part is jack-off material. I like the longer stories that read like a novelette, but also need at times

a longer tale to pass the time. This was both! Wonderful.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just read anonymous from 3 years ago.

Guess he’s a young whippersnaper that knows nothing about what a 75 year old man can manage sexually.

We get old, not dead until they plant us. 😜

Bill S.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Loved the story and would love on about the next 2 yrs more just highlights but enough to see how things evolve. And what a way to go.

aaron_maaron_mover 1 year ago

Outstanding story. It was so arousing.

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Loved it. Extremely hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have cum so many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great apart from feeling resistance half-way in. It's not real so makes the whole fantasy unbelievable. Any hymen miraculously left intact after penetrating her vagina with two fingers would still be at the entrance to it!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

This "fairy tale" was so very sweet. While having never been with such a teenager/woman, I am certain that such a girl like Ellie is out there. Love, sex, romance, innocence πŸ˜‡ does exist, but is not easily found in a teenager at 18 or any age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best ever story I hava ever read. Please please please write the next part πŸ™

BennyBlackhawkBennyBlackhawkabout 1 year ago

This is one of the best stories l have ever red.. And l will if course rate it to a 5, and have it as a favourite.. Very erotic, beautiful and hot,,

Fantastic, thank you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story only spoilt by the her hymen being halfway up her vagina crap. It's at the opening, as we all know, very fragile and in most cases easily broken.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story a little to long ,the best parts were her flirting teasing in the first parts really building sexual tension ,it may be wrong but I don't think I could have resisted this teens persistent avances so hot.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts6 months ago

Really nicely crafted story. Manages to keep reader interest throughout. Looking forward to more stories from your pen (I guess keyboard is more appropriate these days?)

AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

I don't know how may times I've cum while reading this story. I know it's averaged at least twice-per-page. This, along with your other Paw-Paw stories, are sexciting to the MAX for this 'paw-paw' who will never get to live these dreams cum true. I hope I get to read about anal. And maybe watersports. And maybe, graduating to pegging!

Thanks for writing them. I plan to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story was amazing. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it, trying to not stop until done. Almost made it, but did finish the following morning. Now to your other stories.

Fireplace10Fireplace1027 days ago

Ellie was a little pushy . Paw paw was really fucking Helen in his dreams. So he felt no guilt in fucking his teenage granddaughter. But he had fun.

LeB

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Good but let down by her hymen being halfway inside her vagina.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous