Granddaughter's Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,932 Followers

"Ellie..." How far should I go?

"Please, I'll just touch it. I've never felt one before." Without waiting for an answer, she stepped closer and wrapped her hand around my hard cock.

"It's soft and hard all at the same time," she giggled with delight. "What do you do?" she asked, her voice filled with intense curiosity. Without taking my eyes off of her, I started slowly stroking my cock. She watched closely and then pushed my hand away.

"Hmmm, like this?" Ellie asked as she moved her hand up and down my cock imitating my previous movements.

"Exactly like that," I said, gritting my teeth at the intense pleasure of her touch.

"We should do each other," Ellie announced, grabbing my hand and pulling it towards her neatly trimmed pussy. "Feel how wet I am, Paw-paw?" She was definitely wet. My fingers slipped around her opening, smearing her juices across her folds and slid into her pussy with hardly any friction.

Holy fuck! We were standing inches apart and Ellie was stroking my aching cock while I was fingering her soaking wet pussy. I pulled her closer and kissed her passionately, exploring her mouth while my tongue kept rhythm with my fingers. She moaned into my mouth and I felt her knees weaken.

"Maybe we should get on the bed," I suggested, breaking the kiss.

"Mmmm," Ellie said, crawling up on the bed, her heavily lidded eyes betraying her arousal. We lay down next to each other and resumed our masturbatory explorations. While I teased my granddaughter's clit and caressed her virgin pussy, my other hand wrapped around hers and taught her the fine art of a stimulating hand-job.

Ellie was a fast learner, plus I was already stimulated from our previous sexual antics, so it didn't take me long to reach my peak. Ellie was writhing around on the bed, creaming all over my hand when she sensed a change in my movement.

"Are you ready, Paw-paw?" Ellie asked. She pushed my hand away and leaned up on her elbow so she could see what she was doing. I fell back on the bed and just enjoyed the feel of her soft hand stroking me through to my climax.

"I'm... ready..." I panted. "Don't get too close," I warned but it was too late. My cock erupted and a huge spurt of cum landed just above her left tit. Ellie jumped and pulled her hand away.

"Don't stop!" I cried, reaching for my cock so I could stroke it through to the finish. Ellie slapped my hand away and continued stroking me as several smaller cum deposits landed on my stomach.

"Slower," I whispered, as my orgasm subsided and my spewing was reduced from spurts to a light flow of liquid running over Ellie's hand. I covered her hand in mine and showed her how to finish it off.

"You shot me!" Ellie laughed, as she gently laid my spent cock against my pubic hair.

"I tired to warn you," I said, laughing with her.

"That was awesome!" she said as she stretched her body out over mine and kissed my face. I ran my hands up and down her smooth back and squeezed her ass cheeks. Our lips met in a hot, passionate kiss as Ellie pressed her breasts against my chest.

I didn't remember dosing off but I woke up as Ellie was pushing herself up into a sitting position. She stretched and I saw the dried cum on her stomach and her left breast. She looked extremely fuckable and my cock reacted accordingly.

"Wow! Pretty virile for an old guy," Ellie teased, as she watched my cock swell.

"It's what you do to me, Ellie," I sighed, my mind still in a state of confused turmoil.

"I'm glad," she whispered, kissing me lightly on the lips. "I have to go meet Josh at the pool," she said, sounding reluctant to leave. "Thank you, Paw-paw. That was... the best."

"No, thank you, Ellie," I was still awed by her unabashed nakedness as she jumped off the bed and gathered up her swimsuit bottoms. She surprised me again when she stopped at the bedroom door and turned back to me.

"We both need a shower," she said innocently. "We could save water..."

"Oh God, Ellie... you're going to be the death of me." I jumped out of bed like I a teenager in heat and followed her into the bathroom.

We lathered soap all over each other, which allowed me to explore Ellie's body more thoroughly than I had before. She was the ultimate in perfection and my cock was in a constant state of arousal. A soft moan escaped my lips as Ellie gently soaped my balls and slowly slid her soapy hand up and down the length of my shaft. I pulled her against me and rubbed her soapy tits against my chest as I pushed my tongue in her mouth.

"You never told me if you and grandma liked oral sex," Ellie said when she broke the kiss.

"We did, Ellie," I answered with the briefest response possible.

"Was... um... grandma... you know, good at it?" Ellie asked, her hand still wrapped around my throbbing cock. I rocked my hips back and forth against her as I considered the appropriate answer.

"Yes," was all I could manage as I thrust my cock more aggressively against her hand.

"Are you going to cum again?" Ellie asked, incredulously.

"I am if you keep that up," I smiled.

"I will if you want me to," she teased, stroking more quickly and bringing me to climax almost immediately. "Wow," Ellie gasped as I shot a somewhat smaller load of jism onto the shower floor. This time she continued stroking me and slowed appropriately as my climax subsided. Fast learner, that girl. I thanked her with a tender kiss and we got out of the shower.

After drying off, Ellie put her bikini back on, kissed me goodbye and ran off to meet her boyfriend at the pool. I dropped into my chair and replayed her visit over and over in my mind. Fuck! We'd been completely naked together. She'd masturbated while I sucked on her tits. We had showered together, she got me off twice with her hand and I got her off once with mine. Then, she asked me about oral sex. Was that next on her agenda? Holy shit! There was no more need for peeping or watching videos. We were way past that. I wished it wasn't going to be a month before she visited again.

Sometimes wishes do come true. Ellie called mid-week and asked if she could come for another visit this weekend. Of course, I told her yes. My cock was throbbing by the time Friday night arrived and Ellie's car pulled into my driveway.

She threw herself into my arms as soon as she came in the door and kissed me with a lot of tongue action, assuaging my fears that last weekend was a fluke.

"I want to tell you all about Joshua and how things went but can we get naked first," Ellie asked as soon as she stopped kissing me. My smile must have given me away because she started tearing at my shorts before I even answered.

"Ellie," I stopped her. "Let's go into the bedroom, okay?" I laughed.

"Sure, of course, Paw-paw. Good idea. I'm just horny," she said, picking up her overnight bag and taking it down the hall. She paused at her bedroom door and looked at me with one raised eyebrow. I nodded to my bedroom and her face lit up with delight as we continued down the hallway.

Inside my bedroom, we both stripped very quickly and Ellie sat on the bed. I stepped over to her and she spread her legs as she scooted closer to the edge. I stepped between them and she ran her fingers lightly up the length of my hard cock.

"Joshua wasn't as much fun as you are Paw-paw," she said, cupping my balls as she continued to stroke my cock.

"What do you mean, Ellie," I asked. "What happened?"

"We were at his house, in the basement playing video games. I wanted to get him off just like we did when you were telling me about grandma. I straddled him on the couch everything was going fine until he made me stop." Ellie was jacking me off as she told me this and I was starting to thrust into her hand while I tried to pay attention. "He said it was going to make a mess in his underwear and he made me stop."

I was surprised. What kind of teenage boy is worried about messing his underwear when a sexy girl is grinding her pussy against his hard cock?

"I'm sorry, Ellie," I said. "Did you guys talk about it?" I asked, my breath becoming labored as I neared my climax.

"No, I just called you," she said, matter-of-factly.

"Speaking of messes..." I was steadily humping my cock into her hand.

"Oh..." Ellie looked up at me and smiled. "Maybe I should, you know... um... catch it with my mouth." A blowjob! Fuck yes!

"If you want to..." I tried to sound casual about it, "but you had better hurry," I answered as she slipped off the bed and knelt in front of me. Her apprehension was making her move much too slowly. "Hurry, Ellie! Or get out of the way!" That got her attention and she slid her lips around the head of my cock just as the first spurt of cum erupted from it.

"Mmmmnphh," Ellie started swallowing but I was jerkily spewing so much cum that she started choking and half of it spilled out, running down onto her chest. She continued to slowly milk my cock dry with one hand while coughing up cum into her other hand.

"Sorry, Paw-paw," Ellie said when she had stopped choking. "I didn't know how to..."

"Ellie," I pulled her to her feet. "Sweetheart, that was wonderful." I pressed her naked body to mine as I tried to reassure her.

"It wasn't wonderful!" she argued. "I was fucking gagging!" Tears were streaming down her cheeks and I wasn't sure if it was from the choking or because she was upset. "I should have just kept going with my hand but I wanted to try oral sex and I ruined it for you!"

"Ellie, honey. You could never ruin it. When you're a guy, even the worst blowjob is still a blowjob." That made her laugh and I wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"Paw-paw, from a guys perspective, how important is it for a woman to swallow?" my granddaughter asked, shocking me more than I thought possible.

"Well..." I stuttered and Ellie laughed at my hesitation.

"I'm just kidding, Paw-paw," she smiled. "I'll do better next time," she said. "I just wasn't really prepared for all of that."

"I know, baby." I was stroking her hair and holding her close as my cock was starting to recover at the mention of next time. "It's my fault. I shouldn't have let you try it so spontaneously your first time."

"I want to try it again as soon as you're ready," Ellie said. Fuck! My cock could be instantly ready for her warm mouth but I had other ideas.

"It'll take me a few minutes to recover," I whispered. "How about if I do you while we wait?" I held my breath for her response, wanting to taste her sweet juice so badly.

"Me?" Ellie looked up at me in surprise. "You mean... with your mouth?" I nodded and her face turned crimson with embarrassment or excitement. I couldn't tell which but she was nodding. "Where should I..."

"On the bed," I released her from my embrace and lead her to the bed. "Just lie back and I'll do the rest," I told her as she scooted up on the bed and spread her legs. Holy fuck! I was about to eat my granddaughter's virgin pussy. I could see the moisture forming on her closed pussy lips as she eagerly awaited the first tongue to ever touch her teenage love canal.

I licked my lips and crawled up on the bed, kneeling between her outstretched legs. She looked so fucking delectable as my eyes devoured her natural beauty. From the anxious look on her face to the way she was unconsciously wiggling her painted toenails, she was the picture of adolescent innocence. I leaned over her with one hand on either side of her torso and traced the tan lines around her firm, white mounds with my tongue.

"Mmmm," Ellie closed her eyes as my lips slid over her left nipple and I sucked gently. It was the only contact between us and it shot an erotic impulse directly to my dick. Ellie seemed to have the same reaction because she arched her back and pushed her hot pussy up against my stomach. I pushed up on my arms, breaking contact with her anxious pussy, while I tugged on her nipple with my teeth.

Ellie groaned her disappointment but I wanted to give her the most memorable night of her life. As much as I wanted to taste her, I also wanted to tease her. I wanted to make love to her breasts again and drive her crazy before I buried my face between her creamy thighs and sucked orgasm after orgasm out of her virgin pussy.

I teased her other nipple the same way and then squeezed and massaged her tits with my hands while alternating between her aroused nipples with my mouth. I sucked and bit and tugged on her thick nubs until she was squirming around on the bed and begging me to touch her pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah! Please, I'm so ready, Paw-paw," Ellie pleaded. I kept nibbling on her tender nipple, while I moved my left hand down between her legs. I brushed my fingers lightly through her pubic hair and could already feel the moist heat emanating from her aroused pussy. Oh yeah! This was going to be a memorable night for both of us.

I slowly eased one finger between her legs and gently rubbed her juices around on her slick pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhhhh! God!" Ellie moaned as my finger easily slipped inside of her. She started humping against my hand as she pulled my face tighter against her breast. I pumped my finger in and out of her juicy hole while she bucked her ass off the bed. When I felt she was ready, I bit a little harder on her nipple while rubbing my thumb against her clit and was rewarded with a shivering, prolonged orgasm.

I moved over her as her legs closed around my hand. Pressing my lips to hers, I slipped my tongue between them entwining it with hers. I gently lowered myself on top of her, my chest resting against her sensitive nipples as her pussy continued quivering around my finger. I finally broke the kiss and she fell back, relaxed, but out of breath.

"That... was... wow!" Ellie panted as I kissed her chin and started working my way down her body. "You're not going to give me a chance to catch my breath, are you?" she asked with obvious excitement in her voice.

"Nope," I answered as I extracted my finger from her wet hole and licked around her belly button. She emitted a soft moan as I continued to plant kisses down her lightly forested mound. I took a minute to savor the sight of her puffed out pussy lips, glistening with her juices before slipping her legs over my shoulders and lowering my face to its target. We made eye contact just before my tongue swiped a bead of love juice from the side of one of her pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhh! FUCK!" Ellie exclaimed as she experienced the unique intimacy of a warm tongue exploring her pussy for the first time. I licked her juices from all around her pussy, licking the outside of her lips as she squirmed around and tried to get my tongue positioned directly on her burning hole.

I teased her, drawing this out by sucking first one and then the other of her sweet tasting lips into my mouth. I inhaled her aroma as her juices exploded against my taste buds. My God! Her taste and her smell were intoxicating. My cock was rock hard just knowing I was the first to ever experience her teen pussy like this.

"Oh shit! That feels so good!" Ellie cried as I took one long lick from the bottom of her juicy slit, along her slick pussy lips to her engorged clit. She shivered and more frothy cream leaked from her steamy hole. I slid my tongue inside and hungrily started lapping up her tasty nectar.

"Ohhhhh! Paw-paw! Ohhhh! God!" Ellie screamed, thrashing around on the bed as I tongue fucked her virgin pussy. She was soaking wet and my cheeks were getting covered with her hot juices. Moving my tongue up to the top of her slit, I slid two fingers inside her pussy, pumping them in and out as I gently sucked her clit into my mouth. She exploded.

"OhhhHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK!" Ellie screamed as the orgasm ripped through her. Grabbing my hair with her fingers, she held my face tightly against her spasming pussy as her inner muscles clamped around my fingers. Bucking her hips and calling my name, she shook and trembled as the pleasure cycloned through her inexperienced body.

When her orgasm finally subsided and she relaxed her legs a little, I slid out my pussy-coated fingers and began lapping her leaking juices from around her tender, young cunt.

"Ohmygod! Paw-paw," Ellie sighed as my tongue slowly worked its way around her swampy hole. "Talk about trembling with pleasure," she murmurs.

"That was only the first course," I answered as I continued to enjoy the creamy sauce flowing freely from her widespread pussy lips.

"You're kidding!" she said with a bit of excitement in her voice.

"Not at all," I answered, licking up and down her pussy lips until she started to move with my rhythm.

"Mmmmmm, yeah," she said, rocking with more force as her arousal started to rebuild. "I've never had so many... aaahhhhhhh," I flicked my tongue across her clit before she could finish her sentence. Sliding my fingers back inside of her, I very lightly sucked her swollen love button as I flicked my tongue across it.

She lifted her ass completely off the bed, bucking against my face as I pumped my fingers in and out of her sloshy pussy. One hand was gripping the bedspread as her other hand held the back of my head. My face was soaked with her juices as I teased her clit towards another explosive orgasm.

"OHHHHHHH GOD! DON'T FUCKING STOP! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" Ellie was screaming like a banshee as she slammed her pussy against my face and rode my fingers like a wild woman. I had trouble keeping my mouth on her clit as she frantically bounced all over the bed. I squeezed her thighs against my cheeks and kept my mouth on her trigger until she rammed her pussy against me one final time and clamped her muscles around my fingers.

Her body jerked wildly as her juices ran down my chin and I lowered her legs onto the bed. Her ass dropped back down, and her chest heaved, as she sucked some much-needed oxygen into her lungs. Her pussy walls were pounding against my fingers as I pulled my mouth from her clit. Wiping my face with my arm, I began tracing kisses up her sweat-soaked body. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly and I lingered over her swollen nipples, kissing them tenderly and licking around her areolas.

Her eyes were closed and her face was flushed as I continued planting kisses up her neck and across her cheeks. My tongue still tasted like pussy when I trailed it across her lips. She opened her mouth and fervently sucked it inside. We kissed forever, trading saliva and pussy juice, swirling it around each other's mouths. I stretched my body over hers, half on top of her and half on the side with my hard cock pressed against her shapely thigh as her pussy continued vibrating around my fingers.

I knew I should have felt guilty and regretful and all that other stuff. Fuck! Look at me! I'm an old man in my sixties spending the evening sucking on my granddaughter's teenage pussy. What kind of fucking pervert does incestuous stuff like that?

I knew that's what I should have felt but I didn't. Instead, I felt alive! I felt loved and, yes, I felt horny as hell. Besides, I didn't seduce Ellie or make her do anything she didn't want to do. In fact, if truth were told, it was the other way around. Didn't she initiate all of this? Didn't she start it by putting my hand on her tit and didn't she beg me to suck her nipples? Before I could get too far into my rationalization, Ellie went down another intriguing path.

"Tell me about the first time Grandma got you off with her mouth," Ellie whispered when we finally broke the kiss. Fuck! I'm a fast learner and I knew where this was headed. My cock was throbbing at the thought of being cocooned in Ellie's warm mouth.

"Well," I smiled. "We had been married about a year and I had heard guys in the barracks talking about oral sex." Ellie smiled back at me as she extracted my fingers from her soggy pussy and pushed me onto my back. My cock stuck straight up in the air like a fucking flag pole ready to be saluted. Ellie scooted down on the bed and rested her head on my abdomen while she lightly stroked my cock and listened to my story.

samslam
samslam
12,932 Followers
123456...8