Granddaughter's Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,932 Followers

"It was the middle of the afternoon and we had been feeling kind of frisky," I continued.

"Frisky?" Ellie laughed as she raised her head up to look at me.

"Times were different," I reminded her. "You say horny like it's nothing but we didn't talk like that back then." Ellie's hand felt wonderful wrapped around my throbbing cock. She wasn't exactly stroking it; it was more like a loving caress.

"Anyway, I was kissing her all over, teasing her hard nipples and just getting her hotter and hotter when I thought I'd just see how she would respond. I kissed down her stomach and nuzzled my face in her thick bush. Helen didn't trim her pubic hair like women do nowadays; she just let it grow naturally. I rubbed my cheeks back and forth against her soft hair, inching my tongue closer to her moist sex."

"Before you say anything, married couples didn't use crude terms like cock or pussy back then. It was her sex and his penis. Even the trashy novels I'd find laying around in the barracks said 'her sex' and 'his penis' during the nasty bits." Ellie laughed and lovingly pulled my cock down against her cheek.

I continued my story while Ellie cuddled with my hard cock. I told her in steamy detail how Helen had invitingly spread her legs as soon as my tongue got close to her sex and how hungrily I had indulged myself in my very first taste of her hot, syrupy juices. I licked and sucked while Helen arched her back and moaned, humping her wet pussy against my face. We were both shocked at how hard she came and I was forever hooked on the taste of her.

"That isn't the part I asked about," Ellie said dreamily as she rubbed my aching cock against her soft cheek. "But it was really sexy, Paw-paw."

"But it sets the stage for the next part," I defended my story as I rocked my cock in Ellie's hand. "Your grandmother immediately wanted to reciprocate and I wasn't going to discourage her. I rolled onto my back and she bent over me, sucking on my tiny nipples.

Before you say anything, yes, men's nipples can be just as sensitive as women's and your grandmother had always enjoyed teasing mine until they were hard little bumps on my chest that she could rub her breasts against while we were making love. It felt good, especially then, because I knew what was coming next."

"Helen traced kisses down my stomach and shifted around until she was kneeling between my legs. Lifting my rock solid cock in her hand, she swiped her tongue around the smooth bulbous head like it was an ice cream cone."

"Fuck, Ellie!" I moaned as my granddaughter acted out my description, licking around the head of my cock just like Helen had done. I had no idea what I had done to deserve this amazing treat from my granddaughter, but I wasn't going to argue. It felt heavenly and I arched my back as she licked and licked.

"Continue the story, please, Paw-paw," she said, taking a breath and smiling at me. She was holding my cock in her hand like she was waiting for her next instructions.

"Your... grandmother," I panted, rocking my cock in Ellie's hand. "Licked and teased my hard member, we used to call it a member, never a cock. Ohhh YEAH! Just like that, Ellie. Fuck!" Ellie's warm tongue was all over my cock. She was licking up and down the sides, around the head and back down the sides again. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

"Then what?" Ellie whispered between licks of my swollen cockhead. I was about to burst and she hadn't even put it in her mouth yet. I tried to remember where I left off the story but all I could think about was my naked granddaughter swirling her tongue around my hard cock.

"She... she... slowly took it into her mouth... YES!!! Just... like... that!" Oh God! Her mouth was so warm and tentative. It was obvious that she had never done this before but it didn't matter. "And... and... she licked the underside of it with her tongue."

Holy fuck! It's like I'm directing my own porn movie, starring my teenage granddaughter as the inexperienced cocksucker. Ellie's lips were wrapped around my cock and her tongue was dancing against the underside of my cockhead. It was heavenly. I was rocking my ass and humping my cock deeper into her mouth.

"She pumped my cock in and out of her mouth with her hand." I called out, as my cock swelled under her machinations.

"Don't you mean your penis," Ellie teased, momentarily taking her mouth off my cock to smile coyly at me.

"Yes, my penis," I retorted, thrusting against her hand and anxious for her to put it back in her mouth. Ellie took a deep breath and lowered her head back down, resuming her first ever blowjob with a beginner's intensity. Pumping, licking and sucking, she made love to my cock with her hands and her mouth, touching it in ways that I hadn't felt in years.

"My balls," I cried. "Lightly touch my balls." I had given up on my story and was just throwing Ellie directions. She tentatively caressed my balls, rolling them around in her hand while she continued to pump my cock into her warm mouth. I could feel the pressure building and I knew I was going to shoot a shitload of cum. I needed to warn her but I couldn't let her stop.

"Ellie," I panted, sounding much calmer than I felt. "You're going to make me cum, sweetheart. Pull back a little until just my head is in your mouth... yeah, like that." Oh Fuck! I was getting so close. "Keep pumping me just like that with your hand."

Ellie did as instructed and I lost control. I bucked wildly as she pumped my cock towards its tumultuous release. "And swallow!" I yelled, like a director yelling cut! My cock erupted in a burst of unbelievable pleasure and Ellie milked me right through it. I jerkily spewed several loads into her sweet mouth and she just kept sucking, pumping and swallowing until I was fully spent.

"I did it!" Ellie exclaimed, beaming at me from between my legs when my cock was finally drained. She looked like a teenage porn goddess with her flush face and a dabble of cum dripping from her lower lip. She was so excited I half expected her to start clapping her hands.

"Oh God, you sure did," I beamed right back at her.

"I love your cock, Paw-paw," she said, surprising my by taking it back into her mouth. The blowjob was amazing but the feel of her mouth wrapped around my spent cock was indescribable. Fuck!

Resting her head against my abdomen she gently sucked off the remaining juices. There was no way I was going to get hard again, but her mouth felt so fucking good I never wanted her to stop. I stroked her hair while she dragged her fingernails lightly across my balls and sucked on my cock like it was a pacifier.

We stayed that way for a long time with her mouth barely moving around my flaccid cock and her hand gently caressing my empty balls. It was one of the most erotic sensations I've ever felt even though it reminded me of how she used to fall asleep sucking her thumb when she was a little girl.

Ellie actually fell asleep with my cock in her mouth and her hand clutching my balls like they were her sleep toy. I listened to her even breathing and caressed her smooth back before succumbing to a deep, dreamless sleep myself.

I woke up with Ellie's head on my chest and her body stretched sideways across my king size bed. She has always moved around quite a bit in her sleep. Even as a little girl, no matter how well we tucked her in, when I would check on her later, her covers would be kicked off and she'd be lying horizontally across her mattress.

This particular morning Ellie was lying on her stomach and my cock stiffened at the sight of her sexy, young ass cheeks. I smiled at the way her dark tan lines made her look like a mature version of those old Coppertone ads. Stretching my arm out, I gently rested my hand on the curve of her right cheek and she barely stirred.

Her ass was firm but so soft and malleable that I was tempted to squeeze her round cheek and dig my fingers into her bare bottom. I choose instead to lightly caress her curves and gently slide my fingers between her legs. Her pussy lips were closed and instead of trying to part them, I lightly glided my fingers up and down the pliable edges. This got a reaction from Ellie and she stretched her legs out and spread her thighs apart. I stroked a little more deliberately and was rewarded with a soft, wakeful moan.

"Is this for me," Ellie murmured as her fingers encircled my hard cock and it was my turn to moan with pleasure. Ellie pushed up on all fours, stretching like a cat while I continued to fondle her teenage pussy.

"Mmmm, that feels good, Paw-paw," Ellie said, rocking against my hand as little beads of moisture began seeping from her lips. Her love juices lubricated my fingers and I eased two of them into her snug opening as she bent her head towards my cock.

"What a nice way to wake up," Ellie purred and I had to agree as she held my cock in her hand and licked all around the swollen head. I twisted my fingers inside her pussy and slid my thumb over her clit just as she sucked my cockhead into her warm mouth. Fuck! This was the way to start a day!

"Mmmmphh!" Ellie moaned around my cock as my thumb found her sensitive love button. Her ass was up in the air next to my shoulders and I could smell her arousal as my fingers explored her increasingly wet pussy. She bobbed her head up and down, clumsily trying to work her tongue along my shaft like I had told her yesterday.

Fuck! I didn't care how unskilled she was, her inexperienced mouth was wrapped around my cock and she was driving me crazy. In fact, it reminded me of when Helen and I first tried oral sex. I humped my cock into Ellie's warm mouth as my fingers continued to churn up her frothy juices inside her pussy and her sweet teenage aroma wafted down to my nostrils. I had to taste her again!

"Ellie," I panted, pulling my fingers from her hot, young pussy and pushing her thigh up. "Put your leg over my head." She momentarily stopped sucking but kept her lips firmly around my cock as she swung her leg across me. Her glistening pussy lips were about six inches above my face and I basked in the sexy sight of her while I pushed her ass forward a little. Positioning her wet pussy directly over my mouth, I pulled her down and buried my tongue in her tasty cavern.

"Oh God! Paw-paw!" Ellie cried as I devoured her hot, young pussy, hungrily lapping at her endless flow of creamy syrup. Just like Helen, I mused; the more I licked, the more juice her fiery pussy produced.

"Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!" Ellie moaned breathlessly. She had abandoned my cock and was just grinding her pussy against my face. Helen and I never really liked the sixty-nine position, preferring to focus on each other's pleasure without any distraction. So I squeezed my granddaughter's adorable ass cheeks to hold her still and sucked and licked her pussy to a face drenching orgasm.

"Oh! Fuck! Paw-Paw! Paaaw-PaaaAAAW!!! Ellie's body shook and her clenched pussy trembled against my open mouth. I slid my tongue inside as far as I could and pulled her tightly down as she quaked and shivered through her intense orgasm.

She struggled against my hold, pushing my hands away from her ass so she could disengage my tongue from her quivering pussy. As soon as I released her, she flipped her body around and found my mouth with her tongue. Her young breasts were squished against my chest and I held her quivering body as she kissed my pussy-soaked mouth with a hungry passion.

I was so distracted by the urgency of her kiss that it took a minute before I realized that Ellie was straddling me and her sopping wet pussy was cradling my hard cock. She rocked gently back and forth, sliding her slick lips along the length of my rigid shaft. Fuck! My granddaughter's virgin pussy was right there against my hard cock. Another inch or so of rocking and my cockhead would pop right in.

I didn't try to move my cockhead towards her opening; I just pushed my throbbing cock against her overheated pussy lips as she rocked back and forth. Could I fuck my own granddaughter? Is that what she wanted? Fuck! Not like this! Not while she was so caught up in the afterglow of her orgasm. I almost creamed when I imagined how her tight pussy would feel wrapped around my cock.

"Oh Paw-paw," Ellie whispered, breaking the kiss and staring at me. She smiled blushingly and her eyes conveyed that uniquely teenage combination of lust and innocence. She continued to glide her pussy lips along my cock as she spoke.

"I... I'm not ready yet, Paw-Paw," she said quietly. Before I could answer, she slid her slick pussy lips down my shaft and across my balls. Kissing my chest on her way by, she moved down my body. Her soft breasts grazed my stomach and then my hard cock cradled in the valley between them until she was lying between my legs.

"I know, Ellie," I responded belatedly as her hand encircled my shaft and she licked her juices from my swollen cock.

"Oh Ellie," I moaned as she licked the entire length of my shaft before feeding it into her mouth. I arched my back, trying to push more of it inside but she kept her hand locked around the base. Bopping her head up and down she pumped me in and out of her mouth, sucking and flicking her tongue all around it. My release had been building all morning and it didn't take long for me to feel it coming on strong.

"I'm cumming, Ellie!" I yelled a warning just before my cock erupted, jerkily spewing my heavy load inside her mouth. Ellie was ready for it this time, sucking and slurping my cum until she had swallowed every drop. I could hardly believe that this little teenage girl was swallowing so well after just two blowjobs.

"I did better, Paw-paw," she bragged with a big smile on her face as she leaned back on her haunches and licked cum from her lips.

"You did wonderful, baby," I sighed, holding up my arms to her. She stretched her sexy body over mine and I wrapped my arms around her. She laid her head on my shoulder and I kissed her hair as she snuggled against me. God! Her body felt so fucking good!

"Better than your grandma did her first few times," I reassured her as I caressed her naked back.

"Really?" she asks, still unsure of herself.

"Really," I answered honestly, shivering at the thought of how close we came to actually fucking. Don't ask me why I think this is where I should draw the line on our incestuous behavior but it seemed like an important distinction to make.

"I'm sorry I wasn't ready, Paw-paw," Ellie said quietly, her face still against my chest.

"No, Ellie," I retorted. "Don't ever apologize for protecting your virtue, with me or anyone else. You should not give up your virginity lightly." I took a deep breath and continued more calmly. "Wait until you've met the right guy, maybe it's Joshua, maybe it isn't but..."

"Oh no, Paw-paw!" Ellie interrupted me. "You're going to be my first," she said, shocking me with her intensity. "I... I just... um... you know... wasn't ready for it today."

"No, Ellie," I answered more forcefully. "You don't need to lose your virginity to an old man like me. It should be with someone your own age who you really care about. What about Joshua?" I asked.

"Joshua?" Ellie asked with an astonished tone as she pushed herself up into a full sitting position on top of me. "It's not like I'm going to marry him, Paw-paw," Ellie responded, looking extremely fuckable as she straddled my torso. The tautness of her young nipples and the come fuck me look on her face made me wonder why I was even arguing with her.

"Besides, why would I want some high school boy clumsily trying to figure out how to break through my cherry when I can have an experienced man who's done this before," Ellie said teasingly. "Especially when that experienced man loves me as much as you do?" she added, leaning down and kissing me on the lips.

Fuck! My granddaughter was arguing with me to take her fucking virginity. My cock responded immediately to the idea of being cocooned in her velvety, teenage pussy.

"Hmmm," Ellie murmured as my cock bumped against her ass. "Seems the argument is over, Paw-paw. It's just that today... you know... I just wasn't ready. I'm kind of scared."

"Jesus, Ellie," I sighed. "There's no hurry," I reassured her, despite what my cock was communicating. "I can't imagine what your mother would say... or your grandmother, for that matter."

"I don't think Grandma would mind," Ellie said, sliding down so my cock was trapped against her still very wet pussy.

"You don't?" I asked incredulously.

"Grandma and I talked about you," she said quietly, her head back on my chest while her pussy again rocked against my semi-hard cock.

"You did?"

"Yeah. You know how I spent so much time by her bedside those last few months?" I nodded my head, distracted by the heat emanating from her steamy pussy against my cock. "Well, she made me make two promises. One, I should continue the sleepovers and take care of you after she was gone. And, two, I had to promise to wait until I was eighteen to lose my virginity. She may not have meant those two things to go together but I sort of took it that way," she giggled.

"You've got this all figured out, haven't you," I asked, wondering again how we went so rapidly from sitting on my lap fully clothed to sleeping naked together.

"Yep!" Ellie said, pushing herself up so my cock was again nestled between her slick pussy lips. "I want you to do me just like you did grandma," she said, matter-of-factly. "But not today, Paw-paw." She was breathing harder and rocking more rapidly against my hard cock. "Today can we do like we did when you first told me about you and grandma?"

"You mean when I freaked out and came in my shorts?" I asked sarcastically. My cock felt so good rubbing against her hot, wet pussy. She wants me to fuck her, but not today.

"Yeah, that time," she laughed. "Except you can't mess your shorts if you're not wearing any." With that she leaned down and shoved her tongue in my mouth as she picked up the pace of her masturbatory rocking against my hard cock.

Fuck! I was bucking my hips off the bed, getting myself off against her slippery pussy. God! It felt good but how easy would it be to pull back a few inches and slip right inside her enflamed pussy.

"Oh Paw-paw!" Ellie moaned. "It's so much better without your shorts in the way!" I couldn't argue with that. I grabbed her hips and pulled her harder against my aching cock. "It's almost like we're fucking, isn't it?" she panted, not giving me a chance to answer. "I want you to fuck me, Paw-paw. I want to feel your... your hardness inside me. I want to ride you just as hard as grandma did. And I want you to fill me up with your hot cum... but... I'm... just... so... scared." We were both breathing hard as we pounded against each other, driving ourselves over the brink.

"Ohhhh! Paw-PAW!!" Ellie shouted as her orgasm crashed through her body and soaked my cock with her juices. Her spasming hot pussy triggered my release and I tightened my grip on her hips as I kept her rocking through my orgasm. Cum spurted onto my stomach as Ellie collapsed on my chest and I moved my hands from her hips to her ass cheeks. Fuck! This gorgeous, young virgin just got herself off rubbing against my cock, treating us both to intense orgasms.

"I love you, Paw-paw," Ellie said as she snuggled against my chest.

"I love you too, Ellie," I responded automatically. Of course, I loved her but was this how a grandfather was supposed to show his love? I really needed time to think but how the fuck could I think rationally while her warm, naked flesh was burrowed into mine.

Our breathing eventually returned to normal and we dozed off for a while. I woke up as Ellie stirred on top of me.

"I have to pee," she whispered, rolling off of me and sitting up on the edge of the bed. As Ellie disappeared into my bathroom, I tried to clear my brain. What was I going to do about her wanting to... to what... reenact what Helen and I did... to lose her virginity just like her grandmother did? I didn't know if incest was illegal in this state but I was certain her parents would kill me. Of course, what we'd already done was incest, wasn't it? We were already on the other side of the line, actually fucking was just a technicality, an enticing one, admittedly, but still a technicality. Maybe instead of wondering whether we were going to do it, I ought to start preparing for the eventuality. We didn't have to worry about precautions. Helen had insisted on a vasectomy years ago. Once our kids had gotten into their teens, she didn't want any surprises.

samslam
samslam
12,932 Followers
1...345678