Greased

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't mind having Danny in my mouth," Sandy said. "But I'm not sure about the rest. It seems gross."

"I know it seems like it, but it's not," Marty said. "You can finish him with your hand if you want, at least the first time. Getting him off is the important thing. You'll figure it out."

Frenchie handed Big Red to Sandy.

"Now you try. Wrap both hands around it like this. Begin by kissing and licking the tip, then slide your lips down the shaft. The rubber feels a little funny. The real thing is so much better."

Soon Sandy was bobbing her head up and down, and sucking it in and out of her mouth. She tried to imagine it was Danny's cock. The girls crowded around to watch and gave instruction.

"That's good," said Jan. "You're going to make Danny really happy. Make sure to massage his balls with your fingers. Guys like it when you suck them into your mouth."

Sandy pulled her drooling lips from Big Red. "How will I know when to do it? Do I ask him or what?"

"It just kind of happens," Jan said. "You'll be kissing and he'll be feeling you up and fingering you and stuff. Just reach down and rub him. The rest will happen naturally."

"I got an idea," Marty said. "Let's pretend you're on a date with Danny. I'll play Danny. Come sit next to me."

Marty sat with her back to the headboard. She put the rubber cock between her thighs and squeezed them tight so it was poking up from her lap. She motioned for Sandy to sit next to her, then put her arm around her and pulled her close.

"Okay, pretend we're in a car and making out. Close your eyes and just let things happen the way they would with Danny."

Sandy closed her eyes and let Marty kiss her, pretending it was Danny. Marty's tongue probed into her mouth. Her hand when it moved to Sandy's breast. She was getting turned on the same way she did with Danny on their last night together. Marty's hand dropped to Sandy's thigh and moved between her legs. Her fingers slid through the soft curls and parted her folds. A fingertip found her clit and rubbed it in circles. Sandy moaned.

"Yes Danny," she whispered, getting into the roleplay. "Touch me."

Marty's finger slipped into her pussy. Sandy moaned as Marty pumped it in and out. Marty shoved her tongue into Sandy's ear.

"Touch me," she whispered. "Put your hand around me."

Sandy reached into Marty's lap and wrapped her fingers around Big Red. The pressure in her belly continued to build. Marty pushed down on the back of Sandy's neck, forcing her head towards the rubber cock poking up from between her thighs.

"Suck my cock baby," Marty said.

Sandy swirled her tongue across the swollen knob and slid her lips down the shaft. Sucking Danny's cock, even if it wasn't real, was exciting. Her lips slid further down the red rubber shaft. A strong smell of pussy from between Marty's legs filled her nostrils, adding to the excitement surging through her body. Suddenly, her pussy exploded, drenching Marty's fingers. The scream was muffled by the rubber cock in her mouth. Sandy pulled her drooling lips off Big Red and rolled onto her back.

Marty grabbed Big Red and slid down on the bed. Spreading her thighs and lifting her legs in the air, she rammed it deep into her cunt, using both hands to pump it in and out. In less than a minute, she threw her head back and screamed. Beads of cunt juice splattered her thighs and ran down her ass. A second wave hit, sending her spinning into more convulsions until she collapsed on the bed exhausted.

"Wow," said Frenchie. "Watching you two has made my pussy all wet. Jan, could you do me with Big Red, and then I'll do you."

Sandy watched in amazement as Frenchie got on her hands and knees. Jan shoved Big Red up her cunt from behind. She plunged it in and out. French slipped a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. Filth began to spew from her mouth.

"Fuck me, fuck me, harder... oh god, I'm gonna cum..."

A scream pierced the air. Her body began to shake and tremble with uncontrollable spasms. Juices sprayed from her pussy and dribbled down her thighs. Jan continued to pummel Big Red into Frenchie's cunt. Her orgasm got a second wind. She collapsed forward on the bed, spent and exhausted.

After catching her breath, Frenchie returned the favor. Jan got on her back and pulled her knees to her shoulders. Frenchie plunged Big Red deep into her cunt. She punched it in and out with one hand and rubbed Jan's clit with the other. Jan reached around her knees and pinched her nipples. Moments later she went off like a steaming teapot.

"NNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHH... EEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH..."

Cunt cream oozed down her asshole and dripped onto the bed. Frenchie fucked her to a second and a third orgasm. When she pulled it out, Jan fell back on the bed shaking and quivering. Frenchie lifted Big Red to her lips and sucked it into her mouth.

Sandy had watched with big eyes and an open mouth. At first she was shocked, but the longer she watched, the more her pussy throbbed. Frenchie pulled Big Red from Jan's cunt juice and sucked the dripping dildo into her mouth. After licking it clean, she turned to Sandy.

"You want me to do you with Big Red?"

Sandy's pussy was still throbbing. Part of her wanted to, but there was one problem.

"I, um, I'm a virgin," she said, turning red.

"We know," Marty said. "And you'll still be a virgin. It doesn't count unless it's a real penis, and this way you'll be ready when it's time to do it with Danny."

Sandy didn't object. She lay back and spread her legs, taking comfort in the fact that she could still tell Danny he was the first. She lost her cherry that night, but not her virginity.

**********************

While the girls were experimenting with Big Red, Rizzo joined Kenickie, Doody, Sonny and Putzie in the car.

"Where we going?" Rizzo asked. "Someplace fun I hope."

"Depends on your definition of fun. Think you can handle eight inches of it?"

"I can handle all you got, Kenick," Rizzo replied.

"What about us?" Sonny asked. "The T-Birds always share."

"I ain't sharing my pussy with anyone but Kenick," Rizzo replied.

"Well you got a mouth," Putzi said.

"And an asshole," Doody added.

"And you boys have hands," Rizzo said. "You can sit in a circle and jerk each other off while you watch."

"No one's gonna watch," Kenickie said. "Time for you guys to get lost."

Fifteen minutes later they were in the back seat at Overlook Point. Rizzo was naked from the waist down. Kenickie had his head buried between her thighs sucking on her pussy and licking her clit. Rizzo's fingers dug into his scalp as she humped against his face. He shoved two fingers up her cunt and fluttered his tongue across her clit.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck... NNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHH..."

Kenickie clamped his lips around her swollen mound and sucked the juices from her cunt. There was so much it flowed down his chin. He slid a finger to her asshole and buried it deep. Rizzo screamed. Her body jerked and twisted as her pussy exploded with another mind shattering orgasm. Kenickie gulped down the pungent nectar oozing into his mouth.

"Jesus, Kenick, where'd you learn to eat pussy like that."

He sat up and wiped his mouth, pushing his jeans and briefs down his thighs.

"I was born with a magic tongue. Wanna ride on the biggest pogo stick in the county," he said, pointing at the eight inch monster poking up from his lap.

"Not before I taste that bad boy. You wanna blowjob?"

"Does a camel have humps? Show me what you got, Rizzo."

She leaned over his lap and wrapped her fingers around his cock, flicking her tongue over his swollen knob. She bathed it in spit before sliding lips slid down his shaft. Rizzo bobbed her head up and down and stroked him with her hand. The fingers of her other hand massaged his balls. She let go of his cock and took him deep into her mouth, opening her throat until her lips were pressed against his pubes.

"Oh fuck, Rizzo. You're the best cock sucker in school."

She lifted her drooling lips from his cock and looked up at him. "You say that to all the girls, Kenick. It ain't going to work with me."

"Oh yeah. It got me a blowjob, didn't it."

Rizzo shook her head and took his cock back into her mouth, slamming it up and down his length. She choked and gagged each time it punched into her throat. Spit drooled down his shaft and dribbled from his balls. Rizzo slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. She finally pulled away, gasping for air with strands of spit drooling from her chin.

"You ready to put your cock inside my pussy?"

"Sure," Kenickie replied, "But I don't have a rubber,"

"Fuck it. Just make sure you pull out before you shoot."

Rizzo swung her leg over Kenickie, straddling his lap, and slowly impaled her pussy down his eight inches. She lifted up until just the tip was inside, then came plunging down, driving him deep into her cunt. She did this again and again and again. Kenickie thrust into her each time she slammed down on him, driving his cock even deeper. An orgasm exploded from her pussy, and then another. She was exhausted and whimpering when Kenickie thrust deep and grunted.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH..."

A steady stream of hot cum sprayed deep into her womb. He pulled out and slammed back in, flooding her with another blast of cum. Spurt after spurt continued to spew from his cock until it was oozing out from her pussy and dripping from his balls. He was buried deep inside her when the last few drops oozed from the tip. Rizzo finally recovered and lifted her pussy from his cock. A flood of cum and cunt juice gushed into his lap.

"You motherfucker," Rizzo yelled. "You weren't supposed to cum inside me."

"I'm sorry, Riz. I couldn't help it, but you gotta admit, the sex was pretty good."

"Not if I'm pregnant. You ready to be a daddy?"

"You ain't gonna get pregnant, Riz. Ya gotta be on the bottom so all the cum stays inside you. Look at the mess in my lap. It all came out cause you were on top. Let's do it again. This time I promise to pull out."

"I don't trust you, Kenick. You want to do it, you can do me in the butt. I ain't letting you do me in the pussy again without a rubber."

Twenty minutes later, Kenickie grunted and filled her bowels with cum, but not before Rizzo had three mind-shattering orgasms.

*************************

Sandy arrived at Frosty Palace Malt shop and joined Pink Ladies Marty, Jan and Rizzo who were sitting in a booth. She scooted in next to them.

"Where's Frenchie?" Sandy asked.

"She's in the back talking to Joey Parker," Jan replied. "He's going to lend her money to go to beauty school and open her own beauty parlor."

"Yeah," Rizzo said. "I'm not sure how much talking she's doing, but I have no doubt she's using her mouth. Apparently, Joey needed another down payment against the loan."

A few minutes later, Frenchie walked out from the back room wiping her lips. "Hi girls. Sorry, but that took longer than expected."

Sandy smiled at her. "Hi Frenchie. Um, I don't mean to be rude, but you got some mayonnaise on your chin."

Frenchie quickly wiped it away. Rizzo laughed.

"Yeah," she said. "You got to be careful when munching on those hot dogs."

The T-Birds entered the malt shop and made a big ruckus. Sandy and Danny briefly locked eyes before he looked away. Sandy excused herself.

"I'm going to pick out a song on the jukebox. I'll be right back."

Danny broke away from the T-Birds and joined her.

"Sandy, look, I'm sorry for what I said. I mean, I have to act a certain way around the guys cause they wouldn't understand about you and me. Can I make it up to you?"

"I don't know, Danny. If you're embarrassed to be seen with me, how can we be together?"

"Okay, well, how about this. You wanna go to the dance with me. It's going to be on national television. The whole world will see us together."

Sandy felt her heart flutter.

"Okay, Danny. I'll go with you to the dance."

***********************

"Don't Sandy and Danny look good together?" Jan asked.

"They do look good," Marty replied. "And they can really dance."

"Uh oh," said Frenchie. "Here comes Cha Cha. She's going to be trouble if Sandy finds out about her and Danny."

"Sooner or later Sandy's going to find out Danny's fucked half the girls at school," Rizzo said. "That includes those of us standing here if I'm not mistaken."

"Not me," Jan said. "I gave him a blowjob, but we never fucked."

Rizzo laughed. "I'm sure that will make her feel better. Looks like Cha Cha's moving in for the kill."

"While you guys watch the show," Marty said, "I'm going to introduce myself to that gorgeous man with the microphone, Mr. Fontaine."

Marty walked over and stood next to Vince Fontaine.

"Hi," she shouted over the music. "I'm Marty. "

Vince looked her up and down. "Hi sexy. Call me Vince."

Marty smiled. "Can I get on TV? My mom's watching."

"Of course," Vince replied. "As soon as this song is over, we'll give your mom something to remember."

Vince reached behind Marty and lifted the back of her dress. He pushed his hand into her panties and slid his fingers down her ass, moving between her legs and parting the folds of her pussy. The song ended and the camera focused on Vince and Marty. He pushed a finger up her cunt. Marty bit her lip.

"Hi folks. Meet Marty, one of the students here at Rydell High."

He added a second finger and pumped them in and out of her pussy. Marty gasped. A look of pure pleasure stared into the camera and was projected to millions of households across the nation. She nodded and moaned. Vince moved a finger to her clit. She went off like a firecracker and squealed with her eyes closed.

"Looks like Marty is pretty excited about the show. Now for the next song. After that we'll hear from our sponsors and then the dance contest will begin."

The camera moved away to show the dancers. Vince pulled his fingers from her pussy.

"We've got six minutes before we go back on air. Are you up for a quickie?"

She was. He took her hand and led her to a classroom set up as his dressing room. He shut the door and locked it. He pressed her against the wall and kissed her on the lips, shoving his tongue into her mouth. He lifted her dress and shoved two fingers up her cunt.

"You're plenty wet. Let's get to it."

He spun Marty around and bent her over a table, then lifted her dress and pulled her panties down her thighs. Moments later, his hard cock slipped between her cheeks and disappeared into her pussy. He slid his hands under her body and squeezed her tits, slamming deep into her cunt again and again. Marty reached under her dress and rubbed her clit.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..."

An orgasm sent cunt juice running down her thighs. Vince continued to pound her pussy, sending Marty spinning into another gushing orgasm. When he was about to cum, he pulled out his cock and wrapped his hand around the shaft.

"Get on your knees."

Marty spun around and squatted in front of him, opening her mouth and pushing out her tongue. Vince grunted. Hot cum spewed from the tip and splashed against her nose and cheek. A second blast bounced off her lips and into her mouth. Vince shoved his cock between her lips and pumped several more spurts into her mouth. He stuffed his cock back in his pants and pulled up the zipper.

"Time to get back."

She quickly wiped the cum from her face and followed him into the auditorium. The camera zoomed in on a close up of their faces. Vince slipped his hand under her dress and into the back of her panties. A finger slid between her cheeks and punched into her asshole. Marty yelped.

"Welcome back to Rydell High. Our next song is "Hand Jive. Everyone out on the dance floor for the contest."

Marty smiled at the camera, unaware she had a big glob of cum clinging to her chin.

********************

"Did you do it?" Jan asked Sandy at school on Monday. "Did you give Danny a blowjob after the dance?"

Sandy shook her head. "No. We got into a big fight over that Cha Cha girl. He said she didn't mean anything to him, but that's not what it looked like on the dance floor. I think they've gone all the way."

"She might be a tramp," Marty said, "But Cha Cha hangs with another gang across town. She and Danny like to dance together, that's all."

"Yeah," Rizzo laughed. "They do a good bump and grind in the back seat of the car."

"Don't pay any attention to her," Frenchie said. "Danny really likes you. I never seen him so worked up over nobody. Make up and ask him to take you to the drive-in this weekend. We'll be there to support ya."

"You girls are the best," Sandy said. "I'll talk to Danny."

That weekend at the drive-in, Sandy ran into Frenchie and Jan in the bathroom.

"How's it going with Danny?" Jan asked.

Sandy smiled. "We made up so that part was good. We got past first base and were on our way to second but I got nervous with so many cars around and said I had to use the ladies room. I don't think I can do it here. Too many people are watching."

"No one's gonna care," said Frenchie. "Everyone's doing it, and your head's gonna be in his lap so no one's gonna see anyhow."

Marty showed up in the bathroom with her hair all ruffled and her blouse splattered with cum. She took a paper towel and began frantically rubbing the stains with water.

"God, I hope this comes off. I told him to shoot in my mouth, but he pulled out anyway and splattered me good. Have you guys talked to Rizzo?"

"Yeah." said Jan. "She's kind of bummed out cause she missed her monthly. I think Kenickie might have knocked her up. Sandy and Danny made up, but she's nervous about giving him a blowjob with all the cars around."

"No one's going to care," Marty reassured her. "Just don't let him splatter your blouse. Hey, anyone got a rubber? My date forgot his at home."

"You're going all the way right here at the drive-in?" Sandy asked wide-eyed.

"Why not?" Marty replied, taking the rubber Frenchie handed her. "Just make sure you get in the back seat first. There's a lot more room. See you girls later."

"Well, I guess I better get back to Danny. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I mean I want to, but I'm nervous, and not just about someone watching. What if I don't do it right, or I'm not as good as Cha Cha?"

"As long as you get him off it don't matter," Frenchie explained. "And you was real good with Big Red. You'll be fine."

"Yeah," Jan added. "And we'll keep a lookout so no peeping Tom's are watching. Now go out there and show Danny what you can do."

Sandy returned to the car where Danny was waiting. On the way, she passed the car Marty was in and couldn't help but notice her foot pressed against the back window. The car was shaking and soft moans were coming from inside. She's really going all the way, thought Sandy. The image of his penis sliding in and out of Marty's vagina made Sandy's pussy twitch.

"You been gone a while," Danny said.

"I ran into the girls. You know how they like to talk."

"Yeah. Well I hope you got it out of your system cause I don't plan to do any talking. Let's get in the back seat. We won't be so cramped."

Sandy was a little nervous about getting in the back seat after what Marty had said, but she didn't object. Once they were settled, Danny put his arm around her and pulled her close. They kissed. Moments later, his hand was inside her blouse and under her bra. His lips trailed down and found a nipple. He sucked and licked it while his fingers tweaked her other nipple. Sandy moaned.

Danny slid a hand under her skirt and into her panties. Sandy spread her thighs, encouraging his exploration. A finger slipped into her pussy, and then a second. She squirmed against him as they pumped in and out of her body.

Yes, Danny, yes...ooooohhhhhh..."

Sandy felt it beginning to happen. Her head became dizzy. Her legs shook. Her pussy spasmed around his fingers. She threw her head back and clenched her fists.