Greased

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frenchie had told her this might happen, and had helped her prepare. She was nervous, but ready to try.

"Yes, Danny, I do. I want your big hard cock up my tight virgin asshole."

He climbed behind her and spread her cheeks. The tip of his cock pressed against her sphincter. He pushed. Sandy yelped when it punched inside her. He worked it deeper and inch at a time until all eight inches had disappeared up her tight virgin asshole. Once she adjusted to his size, he began moving in and out.

Yes, baby, fuck my asshole. Make me your dirty ass fucking slut."

Sandy wasn't sure where these words came from. Maybe there really was a slut hiding inside her waiting to be freed. All she knew at the moment was that she loved having his cock up her ass. She moved with him as he increased his pace, going faster and deeper on each thrust.

"Oh fuck, Sandy, your ass feels so good squeezing my cock."

Danny slid his hand under her and shoved two fingers up her cunt, pumping them in and out in sync with his cock. Sandy's gasps and moans became louder and more erratic. She wasn't going to hold on much longer.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... oooohhhh... NNNNNGGGGHHHHH..."

Her pussy clenched and spasmed around Danny's thrusting fingers. Juices dribbled down his hand. He moved a finger to her clit, rubbing it in circles. A second more violent orgasm sent her spinning into another world. Danny picked up the pace of his thrusts, then buried his cock deep and grunted. Spurt after spurt of hot cum filled her bowels. He collapsed onto her back drained, his cock still buried deep in her ass.

Epilogue

Frenchie was driving down the street near the campus of a local community college one evening eight months after they graduated from Rydell High. She saw Sandy walking down the street wearing a pink skirt and white blouse. She looked like the innocent girl Frenchie had met at Rydell High the previous year. Frenchie honked. Sandy ran across to meet her.

"Hey, Sandy. I haven't seen you in ages. How are things with you and Danny?"

"Hi Frenchie. We're good. Danny spends a lot of hours at the garage he and Kenickie opened, and I'm pretty busy with my studies, but we get together when we can. In fact, I'm on my way to see him right now. How are things going with you and the beauty salon?"

"Well, it's different than I thought, but Joey put up the money so it was his decision. We added a massage parlor. He hires the girls himself. Everyone who works there has to be able to do both hair and massages, even me, but the tips are really good so I don't mind, and I don't have to worry about the bookings. Sonny and Putzi do those in return for free massages."

Danny had told Sandy exactly what kind of messages Frenchie's clients were getting. No wonder the tips were big.

"That's nice. I heard Marty got into movies."

"Yeah," Frenchie replied. "Vince Fontaine set her up with an agent. I ain't supposed to say nothing, but apparently there's a big demand for a certain type of movie shown in private men's clubs and sex shops. Marty said she likes the work and doesn't mind 'cause some of the men actors are, um, you know, really big."

Sandy laughed. "Sounds like Marty. I heard Jan is working at the malt shop. Do you talk to her much?"

"All the time. Sometimes she substitutes for one of the girls at the massage parlor. She's thinking about doing it full time. The tips are a lot better than at the malt shop. Also, I ran into Rizzo and Kenickie the other day. She's about to pop with his baby. They got married by some legal clerk the day she told him she was pregnant. They seem to be real happy. Hey, I got to run. It's been great talking to you. Stop by the salon someday and I'll do your hair for free."

Sandy waved goodbye and continued down the street into a back alley. She knocked on a door. Someone cracked it open to see who was there. A large muscle bound bouncer let her in.

"Hi, Sandy. Danny's in the last room down the hall. He said to go on back when you get here. You can use the room on the left to change."

After taking off her street clothes, Sandy slipped into a pleated micro-skirt without panties, a white halter that stretched across her braless tits and a pair of tennis shoes with white socks. She pulled her blonde hair back in a ponytail and applied a bright shade of lipstick. Once she was satisfied with her sexy schoolgirl outfit, she walked down the hall and entered the last room. The floor was covered with thick padded mats. The mirrored walls reflected flashing red lights.

In the middle of the room, Danny had his face buried between the thighs of a redhead with big tits. He looked up at Sandy, his lips and chin glistening with cunt juice. Sandy slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy. Someone moved behind her. His hands reached around and squeezed her tits. She felt his hard cock wedge between her ass cheeks under the microskirt she was wearing.

Danny moved up the redhead's body and rammed his cock deep into her cunt. Sandy dropped to her knees and crawled close enough that their faces were only inches apart. The person who had been squeezing her tits climbed behind her and slid his cock between her ass cheeks. She gasped when it plunged into her pussy.

"Whore," Danny said to Sandy as he continued to fuck the redhead.

Sandy nodded her head and licked her lips. "Yes. I love having another man's cock in my pussy. I wish I had one in my mouth as well."

"Your wish is my command," Danny said.

He pulled his dripping cock from the redhead's pussy. Sandy lowered her face and sucked it between her lips. The pungent taste of pussy filled her mouth. Danny grabbed her head and rammed it down her throat, holding it deep. Sandy's moans and gasps came out as muffled chokes and gags. Danny finally pulled out his cock and plunged it into the redhead's cunt.

"Did you like tasting another woman's pussy all over my cock, whore?"

"I love it," Sandy gasped. "And I love watching you fuck other women."

The redhead, whose face was inches from where a hard cock was sliding in and out of Sandy's cunt, rubbed her thumb over Sandy's clit.

"Oh god, oh fuck...I'm gonna cum... nnnnngggghhhhhHHHH..."

Her pussy exploded all over the cock buried deep in her cunt. He pounded it into her harder and faster. Another orgasm had her shaking and gasping for air. Danny picked up his pace, pounding his hard meat into the redhead's dripping cunt.

"I love watching you cum, baby." he groaned.

Danny pulled his cock from the redhead's pussy. He wrapped his hand around it and pumped.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH..."

Hot cum splashed across Sandy's forehead and dripped down her nose. A second blast hit her lips and chin. More splattered her cheek and nose. He pushed into her mouth and drained the last few drops. Seconds later, the cock in Sandy's pussy pulled out. Cum sprayed against her asshole and pussy. Morer splattered her ass cheeks and the backs of her thighs. It dripped onto the redhead's face who eagerly gobbled it up.

Two hours later, Sandy unlocked the door to her apartment. Danny followed her inside. He slammed her against the wall of the entranceway, his hand going around her neck.

"How many cocks did you fuck tonight?" Danny asked.

"Not enough," Sandy replied, spitting in his face. "Did you enjoy watching?"

"Every second," he said. "Now it's time for me to show you what a real cock feels like."

He unzipped and lifted her in the air, burying his cock deep in her cunt. She wrapped her arms and legs around him. He drove her up the side of the wall again and again until she screamed with her first orgasm. They staggered into the living room knocking over lamps and end tables. Sandy was still impaled on his cock. He lowered her over the armrest of the couch and continued to pound her pussy like a mad man. She screamed with a second orgasm.

They rolled onto the floor. Sandy climbed on top and rode his cock like a possessed woman. He reached up and squeezed her nipples so hard that she yelped. Moments later her pussy exploded with a third orgasm. Danny bent her over the couch and fucked her from behind. Two more orgasms had cunt juice running down her legs.

By the time they made it to the bedroom they were both naked and sweaty. He pinned her legs to her shoulders and pounded his cock deep into her pussy hard and fast. She shrieked and squealed as one orgasm after the next ripped through her body. She pushed him away and rolled onto her stomach.

"Danny, there is a place where no one's cock has been inside me tonight. I've been saving it for you."

Danny climbed behind her and straddled her legs. He slid his cock between her cheeks. The swollen tip pressed against her sphincter. He pushed and felt it begin to open. Moments later it punched inside. She had prepared for this and was well lubed. He went deeper and deeper until his cock was completely buried up her asshole.

"Fuck me, Danny. Fuck my ass."

He did. Sandy slipped a hand under her body and rubbed her clit. She squealed when the orgasm hit. Two fingers slid up her cunt and moved in and out. Another orgasm sent juices streaming down her hand. Danny flipped her over and pushed her legs to her shoulders. His cock plunged deep into her asshole. Sweat was dripping down his face when he grunted.

"UUUUNNNGGGGHHHH..."

Stream after stream of hot cum filled her bowels. Sandy had one last orgasm that left her drained. He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, his cock still buried deep in her ass. When he finally pulled out, a flood of cum poured from her asshole and stained the bedspread. She looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you, Danny."

"I love you too, Babe."