Greased

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH..."

An orgasm ripped through her body. She bit her lip to suppress a squeal and squeezed her thighs around his hand, trying to contain the explosion. His fingers continued to dig inside her causing a second orgasm. Juices oozed from her gash and dribbled across her asshole. Danny finally pulled his fingers out. Sandy opened her glazed over eyes and watched him suck them into his mouth.

"Mmmmmmm... you taste good, Sandy."

He kissed her. She detected a faint taste of pussy on his lips and tongue. It was time. Sandy tried to remember her lesson with Frenchie and Marty. She let her hand slide into his lap and gently squeezed the bulge. She tried to open his zipper, but found it difficult. Danny came to the rescue. He unbuckled his jeans and pushed them down his thighs along with his briefs.

Sandy brushed her fingers across the hard flesh. It felt so alive, nothing like Big Red. She traced her fingers along the shaft and over the swollen knob at the tip. A tiny trickle of sticky fluid was leaking out from the slit. She wasn't worried. Frenchie told her this was normal. Sandy wrapped her hand around him and stroked. She heard Danny moan and figured she must be doing it right.

It was time for her to make the next move. Sandy leaned over and stared at the huge cock poking up from his lap. She had never seen a real one. In the dim light from the movie, she examined the tip. It was swollen and shaped like a mushroom. Veins pulsed from the long and thick shaft.

Danny put his hand on the back of her neck, pushing her face closer. Sandy tried to remember everything Frenchie had taught her. She swirled her tongue across his knob, tasting the sweet fluid oozing from the tip. Her tongue teased the sensitive underside before she slid her lips down his shaft. Keeping her hand wrapped around his cock, she pumped up and down in sync with the movement of her lips.

"Oh god Sandy...oh fuck..."

Encouraged by his words, she moved faster, taking him deeper until his knob punched against the opening to her throat. Sandy moved her fingers to his balls and gently massaged him like Frenchie had instructed. Danny put his hands on her head and began thrusting up into her mouth, causing her to gag and choke. Spit oozed from her lips and drooled down his shaft.

Sucking Danny's cock was the most exciting thing Sandy had ever done.She loved the feel of his hard flesh sliding between her lips and across her tongue. Her pussy throbbed and pulsed, oozing juices that soaked into her panties. She squeezed her thighs together in an attempt to contain the pressure building in her belly, but it didn't work. Without even being touched, her pussy exploded. Danny's cock fell from her mouth as she gasped for air.

"Are you okay, Sandy?" Danny asked.

"Oh god yes."

Her lips plunged back down the length of his cock. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking and slurping on his hard meat like it was her last meal. He thrust into her mouth, banging against her throat. She loved it.

"Oh fuck, Sandy, I'm gonna cum."

He thrust deep, punching into her throat, and grunted. Hot cum shot up his length and exploded so hard it caused Sandy to choke. Cum oozed from her nose and poured from her lips. His cock fell from her mouth. A second and third blast splattered across her face. She took him back into her mouth where he emptied the remainder of his huge load. Sandy gulped it down.

"That was incredible, Sandy. It was the best blowjob I ever had," Danny said before realizing his mistake. "I mean, I can't imagine it could be better if I ever had one."

Sandy smiled. She didn't mind that he had been with other girls. "I'm glad you liked it."

"Let me do you now." Danny said.

Frenchie had told her that some guys like to use their mouths on girls, and that it felt really good when they did. The thought of Danny licking her down there excited her. Sandy sat with her back against the door and reached under her skirt, pulling her soaked panties down her legs. Danny lifted them to his nose and breathed deeply. His face moved between her thighs. Sandy gasped as his tongue parted her folds and pushed into her opening.

"Ooooohhhhhh...Danny..."

She squirmed against him as his tongue swirled inside her pussy. He sucked and slurped, savoring the juices pouring into his mouth. Her fingers slid through his hair as she pulled him closer. Danny moved his tongue to her clit and fluttered it back and forth across the swollen nub. Sandy's moans and gasps became more desperate. She bucked upwards and screamed.

"NNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH..."

Danny clamped his mouth over her pussy. Cunt juice exploded into his mouth. He gulped it down. Some seeped out and dribbled down his chin. Danny moved his tongue back to her clit and rammed two fingers up her cunt. Her second orgasm was even more violent than the first, causing her to twist and shake as her pussy gushed more girl cum into his mouth.

Danny slid up Sandy's body and kissed her on the lips. The pungent taste of her juices filled her mouth. His cock was hard and rubbing against her pussy. It took a few moments for Sandy to recover and realize what was about to happen. His knob moved up and down her gash, and over her clit. It made her head spin. She didn't want him to stop. Was she going to lose her virginity right here in the back seat of his car at a drive-in?

His cock moved faster and faster. Juices seeped from her pussy and ran down her ass. His knob slid between her folds. She felt it at her opening. The tip went inside. She lifted her hips trying to draw him deeper. Instead, he pulled away and rubbed it across her asshole, fucking it between her cheeks. He moved the tip back to her clit. It was too much for Sandy. Her pussy exploded like an overheated boiler.

Danny grabbed his cock and lifted it from between her legs. He pumped. Hot cum blasted from the tip in an arc that landed on her face. Another spurt landed on her neck and splattered her blouse. More sprayed across her stomach, pussy and thighs. Sandy slid a finger to her clit and rubbed. Cunt cream oozed from her opening and down her ass. She bucked and jerked and squealed until the orgasm finally passed.

"Thank you for not going inside me, Danny. I'm not ready for that."

Danny smiled. "I know. I can wait."

Afterwards, Sandy met the girls in the bathroom. The smile on her face told them what they needed to know. Her splattered blouse was proof.

*******************************

A few weeks later, Sandy cornered Frenchie after school.

"Frenchie, I need your help. I don't think I'm Danny's type. He wants someone more like Cha Cha or Rizzo."

"You and Danny haven't gone all the way yet, have you?"

Sandy shook her head. "It almost happened a few times, but we ended up staying on third base. I want to, but I think Danny wants a girl who looks like she wants to. I'm too, you know, Sandra Dee-like."

"Then let's give you a makeover. I know just the look Danny's going to love."

Across town, Danny showed up at the county fair looking clean-cut and wearing a sweater. Kenickie whistled.

"Yo, Zuco, what goes with the costume? Is it dress up like a preppy day?"

"I figured it was time to grow up and join the world. Besides, I really like Sandy so I figured I better clean up my act."

Rizzo came up to Kenickie. "You got lucky this time, Kenick. Your little swimmers couldn't find their target. I ain't pregnant, and I ain't taking any chances next time."

She pulled a box of condoms out of her purse and threw them to Kenickie.

"Let's go someplace fun and see how many you can go through in the next two hours."

Rizzo grabbed his hand and headed towards the car. The rest of The Pink Ladies arrived. They appeared to have a new member. Her skin tight spandex pants molded to the curves of her ass and the swell of her pussy. Her top was cut low and clung suggestively to her tits. The shoes she wore were heeled mules. Her face was painted with crimson lipstick and black mascara. Curly streaked hair bounced off her shoulders.

"Hello, Danny. Are you looking for a good time?"

Danny fell to his knees, unable to believe who he was in front of him.

"Sandy? Is that really you?"

"You better wake up, big boy, because I need a man, and you're the one I want."

She put her foot on his shoulder and pushed, then turned and walked away. Danny stared at her ass cheeks swaying back and forth against the spandex pants. He stood and followed her into the House of Horrors. She had disappeared. He wandered through a maze of mirrors and glass calling her name. As he entered a torture chamber, a pair of hands grabbed him and pulled him into a tiny nook.

"Sandy, is that..."

Before he could finish Sandy threw her arms around his neck and kissed him hard, shoving her tongue into his mouth. She bit his lower lip and licked the tiny trickle of blood running down his chin. Her hand moved down his body and grabbed the bulge growing in his pants. She slid her lips to his ear and pushed her tongue into the cavity.

"Do you like it rough, big boy? I do. Let's see what you've got."

Sandy kissed his neck and sunk her teeth into the thin skin, sucking hard and leaving a noticeable hickey. She shoved her hand into his pants and wrapped her fingers around his cock. Danny couldn't believe what was happening. He had never been so turned-on. Sandy squatted in front of him and unbuckled his trousers. His hard cock popped free.

She swirled her tongue across the swollen knob, teasing the tiny slit at the top. Kissing her way down his shaft, she kissed his balls and sucked each one into her mouth. Danny groaned. She moved back up his length and slid her lips down his hard flesh, taking it deep into her mouth. Sandy bobbed her head up and down, sucking and slurping on his cock like a hungry dog.

"You're driving me crazy, Sandy...oh fuck..."

She pushed out her tongue and opened her throat, swallowing his cock until her lips were pressed against his pubes. It was a skill Frenchie had taught Sandy while doing her make-over. She held him deep until she had to come up for air. His cock popped from her lips. Spit drooled down her chin and dripped from his shaft. After catching her breath, Sandy slammed her mouth back down his length, taking him into her throat.

"Oh fuck, fuck ,fuck...I'm gonna cum..."

Sandy moved up his length and fluttered her tongue across the sensitive underside of his knob. She wrapped her hand around the base and stroke.

"Yes, baby...cum in my mouth."

"AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH..."

Hot cum exploded from his tip and shot up the side of Sandy's nose. She wrapped her lips around his shaft and felt three more powerful spurts splash across her tongue. Her finger moved to his scrotum where she squeezed out the rest of his load. When he was finished, she stood. In the dim light, Danny could see cum running down the side of her face.

Sandy opened her mouth to show him what he did in it. A gush dribbled over her lower lip and down her chin. She closed her mouth and swallowed twice. Using her finger, she wiped the remaining cum from her face and chin and sucked it into her mouth. She showed him it was all gone.

"Mmmmm... yummy. Now I have a problem. My pussy is all wet and gooey from sucking your cock. Can you help me with that?"

Danny couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. This was not the girl he had met on the beach last summer. Sandy grabbed his hand and shoved it down the front of her spandex pants. She wasn't wearing panties. He shoved his middle finger into her very wet pussy. Sandy gasped. He loaded it with juices and moved it to her clit. She came like a leaky faucet, twisting and jerking against his finger.

"NNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH..."

Sandy grabbed his wrist and lifted his fingers to her mouth, licking and sucking them clean.

"Let's go someplace and fuck," she whispered in his ear.

"Sandy, what's going on?" Danny asked. "Who are you?"

"I'm the bad girl Sandy's always wanted to be. Do you like bad girls Danny?"

"I like you no matter what you are."

"Then let's go to the Tunnel of Love. We'll have eight minutes of privacy."

They got in line behind Frenchie and Sonny.

"Wanna share a boat?" Frenchie asked. "You guys can have the front seat. There's more room. Sonny just wants a blowjob."

They piled into the boat. As soon as it entered a dark tunnel, Sandy pulled her spandex pants down her thighs and sat in Danny's lap. The length of his hard cock, already poking out from his pants, wedged between her ass cheeks. She moved back and forth across it, rubbing her pussy lips over the hard flesh. Pushing up from his lap, she wrapped her fingers around his cock and guided the tip to her opening.

A flood of emotions flashed through Sandy's head. Despite her slutty behavior with Danny, she was still a virgin. A real cock had never been inside her pussy. Losing her virginity in the front seat of a boat at an amusement park didn't seem very romantic, but the slut Frenchie had turned her into wasn't looking for romance. She was looking to get fucked.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Danny asked.

Sandy didn't bother to answer. She pushed down and felt the swollen knob stretch her pussy open. She pushed some more and it went deeper, but it was still a tight fit. Danny wasn't as long as big red, but he was almost as big around. She pushed again. Half his cock disappeared up her cunt. She lifted until just the knob was inside her and came crashing down, driving his entire length into her pussy.

Her body trembled. Frenchie was right. Nothing could replace the feeling of a hard cock throbbing inside her cunt. She held him deep, barely rotating her ass around his shaft. Her pussy twitched and clenched against his pulsating flesh. She lifted off him until just the tip was between her lips and slammed down hard. She did this again and again. Her piercing screams bounced off the walls of the tunnel.

They found a rhythm. Danny thrust into her tight pussy each time she came crashing down on him, driving his cock deeper and deeper into her womb. Another orgasm exploded from her pussy and then another. Her shrieks and squeals turned to whimpers and gasps, but the orgasms never stopped.

They could make out the light at the end of the ride. With only a minute left, Danny picked up the pace, jerking her body in the air on each powerful thrust. They were almost back to the beginning when he thrust deep and grunted. Hot cum exploded from his cock and filled her pussy. Sandy shrieked as he pumped stream after stream of thick goo into her cunt.

She quickly pulled up her pants and slid into the seat next to Danny, cum still oozing out of her pussy. She wasn't worried about getting pregnant. Frenchie said she was safe since her period ended just a few days ago. Danny was still stuffing his cock back in his pants when they docked. Frenchie pulled Sandy aside, all excited.

"Way to go, Sandy. We could hear everything. You had a lot of orgasms. It made Sonny so excited he almost blew off the roof of my mouth. Cum came shooting out of my nose and all over everything. Did Danny cum in your pussy?"

Sandy smiled and guided Frenchie's hand between her legs. The crotch of her spandex pants was gooey with cum and cunt juice. French raised her eyebrows.

"Nice. Hey, Kenickie's having a party at the garage. You wanna go?"

Sandy looked at Danny. He shook his head.

"Maybe later. Sandy and I have other plans for the next few hours."

Danny took her to a motel and carried her fireman style through the door, dropping her onto the bed. Sandy looked up at him with desperate eyes.

"What are you going to do to me, Danny?"

"You said you liked it rough. Take off your pants."

Sandy squirmed out of her skin tight black spandex pants and kicked them from her feet. She lay with her thighs slightly spread. Danny stared at the swell of her bald pussy with pink folds peeking out from her gash.

"You shaved?"

Sandy nodded. "Frenchie did it."

"I like it. Now roll onto your stomach."

Sandy rolled over face down on the bed, exposing her creamy ass cheeks with a dark cleft down the middle. Danny pulled the belt off his trousers.

"You've been a bad girl, Sandy. You know what we do to bad girls? We spank them."

His belt cracked across her ass cheeks leaving a red welt. Sandy yelped.

"Ouch. That hurt."

He smacked again and then a third time. On the fourth, Sandy felt something happening. Her pussy began to throb. On the fifth, her legs trembled. On the sixth, she had an orgasm. Danny put the belt down. He stepped out of his trousers and climbed on the bed, straddling Sandy's thighs. He slid his hard cock between her cheeks and rammed it into her pussy. Another orgasm ripped through her belly.

"NNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHH...."

Danny slammed his cock into Sandy again and again. He grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. One orgasm after the next crashed through her body. He pulled out and rolled her onto her back, straddling her body. He slapped his cock across her face before ramming it into her mouth. She gagged and choked as he fucked her face. He jammed his cock down her throat and held it deep until she struggled for air. When he pulled out she coughed up spit.

"More," she begged.

Danny rammed his cock back into her mouth and down her throat. He grabbed her head and fucked her face like a madman. Spit dribbled down her cheeks and down her chin. Sandy gagged and choked on his cock. Tears ran down her face, smearing her mascara. Her pussy throbbed with excitement. She slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. Danny pulled out his cock and grunted like a wounded boar.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH..."

A spray of hot cum exploded from the tip. It landed between her eyes and shot up her forehead and into her hair. Another blast splattered her lips and nose. More splashed off her cheeks. Danny shoved his cock into Sandy's mouth and drained the remainder of his massive load. Moments later, her pussy exploded.

Danny rolled off her onto his back. After catching her breath, Sandy mounted him and slid up his body until she straddled his head.

"Time to eat some pussy, big boy."

She pulled off her top and lowered herself to his mouth, squirming against his lips, chin and nose. Danny pushed his tongue between her folds and into her opening. His lips clamped tightly around her bald pussy mound. Loud sucking and slurping sounds filled the room. These were mixed with moans and gasps from Sandy.

"Lick my cunt, baby. Suck the juices from my body. Make me cum."

Sandy pinched her nipples until they hurt. Danny's tongue fluttered back and forth inside her pussy. She ground hard against his face. Her head became dizzy as the pressure in her belly continued to build. When it burst, a gush of cunt juice flooded into Danny's mouth. Sandy screamed. She lifted off his head and rubbed her clit. Another explosion sprinkled juices across his face.

Danny shoved two fingers up her cunt and frantically pumped them in and out. Sandy couldn't stop cumming. Her shrieks and squeals bounced off the walls. Her body jerked and twisted as if in agony. He pulled her back to his mouth and sucked on the nectar flowing from her cunt. His fingers slid between her ass cheeks and found her sphincter. He pried it open and shoved it deep.

Sandy came so hard she passed out. When she opened her eyes, she was face down on the bed with her hands tied to the bedposts. She felt something cold and gooey running between her cheeks. Danny slid a finger down her crack and shoved it up her asshole. He added a second finger and twisted them around inside her.

"You've been a bad girl," Danny told her. "And bad girls like to get fucked in the ass, but you're going to have to beg for it. Do you want my cock in your ass?"