Grieving Boy and his Step Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid on my bed in shock. I'd just had the most amazing orgasm with my stepmother in the same room! The fact that this had just occurred still had butterflies floating around in my stomach. After wiping up the mess with the tissues beside my bed, I rose to my feet and tiptoed down the hall. Leaving the door wide open, I lifted the seat of the toilet and went pee. Without thinking, I dabbed my mostly wilted penis with tissue, closed the seat of the toilet and flushed. I washed my hands thoroughly and then slowly walked down the hall.

I stood just around the corner of the living room. I took several deep breaths. I was struggling to build up my courage to do what I had been told to do. I forced myself to keep my hands at my sides and took a step forward. There she was, right where I knew she'd be on the couch. She didn't look at me right away, instead, she stayed focused on the program she was watching.

There I was again, naked in the same room as Samantha. My penis quickly rose to its fully erect state. I bit my lower lip and took small steps, slowly crossing the room. I was about halfway between her and hall when she looked over and smiled. Her eyes wandered up and down my body several times before holding up her arms and saying, "You look absolutely adorable! Come here, Sweetie!"

With goosebumps covering my body, I bit my lip and quickly crossed the rest of the room. She wrapped her arms around me when I plopped down right next to her. She held me in her loving embrace, pressing my naked body against her fully clothed figure, my face resting against her large, soft breast. I snuggled against her soft, warm body. Neither of us spoke. We sat together and watched her favorite game show.

When the program ended, Samantha picked up the remote and turned off the television. She shifted her body and looked at me. I watched her eyes wander over my body and I forced myself to keep from hiding my body from her gaze. While looking directly at my penis, she began to talk.

"Sweetheart, I truly enjoy having you run around the house naked and having you announce every time you are going to masturbate. And I really love hearing you call out to me every time you have an orgasm." She then rested her hand on my naked thigh and I'm sure she felt the goosebumps rise up under her fingers. "These things make me feel so close to you. Do you enjoy them too?"

I nodded my head and uttered, "Yes, yes I do."

Smiling at me while sliding her hand a little further up my thigh, "This isn't exactly how I imagined us living after your father passed away. But I think we both needed a drastic change to deal with our grief. I'm thankful we had each other to take our minds off of it."

She went on, "I want to continue this game we've been playing. I love the relationship we've developed, no matter how strange it may seem. I feel closer to you than I did with your father, or anyone else for that matter. You are hiding nothing from me and being perfectly honest. You have given me your privacy. And that is a very special gift which I cherish. And you've been doing everything I ask or tell you to do. You are very special to me."

"But I need you to know that you'll never see me naked, nor will we ever have intercourse. This is about as far as it will ever go. Although I will watch you masturbate for me someday. But that isn't something I want to rush. I want to make this tease last as long as we can stand it. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

Hearing her say those words put my mind at ease. She was enjoying this just as much as I was! Biting my lip, I scooted away from her a little and turned my whole body to face her. My legs were spread enough that nothing was hidden. My penis was standing straight up and throbbing. My voice cracked when I began to speak, I told her I understood what she said. I told her I felt the very same way. I loved doing all the naughty things she asked of me. Sitting there naked beside her, I told her I loved being naked, or barely dressed around her and was sure she couldn't understand how badly I wanted her to watch me play with myself. In a soft, bashful voice, the last thing I told her was, "I've been fantasizing about putting on a little sex show for you."

She smiled while looking into my eyes. Her eyes then dropped to glance at my throbbing penis. I knew exactly what she was looking at, so I spread my legs a little more. I wanted her to see all of me. With her grinning while watching a drip of precum run down my penis, I made a confession, "I don't know if you are aware of this or not. But I feel like you should know. I've never been with a girl before. I mean, I've been kissed before. But I've never had sex. I'm, I'm a virgin. I'm a 20-year-old virgin."

Her gaze rose until she was looking into my eyes again. With a tender smile, she said, "I know Sweetheart. From the moment I first met you, I knew you were very innocent. And I believe that is a very special thing. I'm positive there aren't many other boys your age who have kept their virginity. And Sweetie, I want you to promise me, that you'll stay pure for as long as you can. Actually, I'd like you to promise that you'll tell me before you have sex for the first time. No, I want you to ask my permission before you have sex for the first time. Can you do that for me?"

I'm not sure how I managed to answer her. The humiliation of making that promise was overwhelming. For some strange reason, my penis throbbed and jumped uncontrollably while I whimpered, "Yes, I promise I'll ask your permission."

Laying a finger under my chin, she lifted until our eyes met. She then asked, "You'll promise to ask my permission for what?"

I entered a new level of shame when I answered her in the way I thought she wanted, "I, I, I promise I'll ask your permission before I have sex with anyone and lose my virginity."

She grinned and said, "Good boy." She then reached over and took my wrist and guided it toward my leaking, throbbing erection. "Sweetheart, I want you to lay back on the couch and play with yourself. I want you to think about me watching you play with yourself. I want you to imagine the things we'd talk about while you masturbated for me. I'm going to the kitchen and start dinner. Remember to tell me when you're about to cum. Okay?"

While watching her rise up from the couch and walk toward the kitchen, I laid back and took my penis between my first finger and thumb, I began stroking up and down. Right there in my living room, I was naked and playing with myself and my stepmother was in the next room! I heard the refrigerator and cupboards opening and closing while she decided what to make for dinner.

As usual, Samantha began talking to me. She called out and asked if I was doing as I'd been told. I moaned softly and confirmed I was on the couch and masturbating. She asked if lasagna would be okay for dinner. When I didn't answer right away, she stepped into the archway that separated our kitchen and living room. Her back was to me and she stood there with her legs spread and her hands on her wide hips.

I turned my body until my spread legs were facing her. I continued to stroke my penis up and down at a quick pace. I silently wished she would turn around and see me. I wanted her to see me like that so badly. She spoke in a firm tone after standing there for several moments. "I asked you a question, young man. Do you want lasagna for dinner or not?"

A soft, high pitched whimper slipped through my lips. I was getting dangerously close to cumming. I told her lasagna sounded good. She continued to stand in the archway with her back to me. She commented that she could hear how excited I was, it sounded wet. She asked if my penis was slippery and shiny with my precum. I moaned when I told her it was. She stood there listening to me masturbate right behind her back. I wanted to get up and run in front of her and play with myself while she watched. I wanted her to witness my orgasm.

She eventually asked if I'd ever tasted it before, 'it' being my precum. I confessed that I hadn't, but I would if she asked me too. I saw her hips wiggle a bit when I said that and knew it got to her. In a deeper than usual tone, she said, "Do it. Scoop up some precum on your finger and put it in your mouth. Taste your juices. Do it now."

If she would've only turned around, she would have seen me degrade myself for her. I scooped up a big drip of my excitement and slowly slipped it into my mouth. I moaned loudly when the flavor struck my tastebuds. It was silky smooth and tasted organic and creamy. It wasn't at all foul. It was actually quite nice.

"Tastes good, doesn't it?"

I squirmed naked and resuming masturbating on the couch and told her it did.

While walking back into the kitchen to prepare dinner, she said, "Good boy. Do it again now. Lick your fingers for me." And I did.

Our lives went on like this for a while, I always announced when I was going to masturbate. She would often tell me to lick precum from my fingers. She would occasionally walk into whatever room I was masturbating in, always with her back to me, and stand there listening to be pleasure myself. Even with her looking away from me, I loved sharing my orgasms with her. The feeling that rushed through me when I announced that I was cumming always made my orgasms extremely powerful. She never watched me clean up after my orgasm, but I always spent a little time naked in her company after I'd finished.

Early one afternoon, while I lay on my bed, naked as usual and playing with myself, Samantha stepped into my room. She stood just inside the doorway with her back to me. I'd been at it for a while and was very close to cumming. My hips thrust up off my mattress and just before it began squirting, I moaned, "I'm cumming for you!"

Samantha stood there silently listening to me thrash about on my bed while my body twitched and spasmed in pleasure. When I'd calmed down and before I'd reached for the tissues, she whispered, "Taste it. Taste your cum for me. Do it."

I laid there looking down at the mess on my stomach and chest. I said, "I don't know if I can. I mean, it's weird after I cum. I mean, I can't..."

Her voice grew forceful, she wasn't teasing this time. She stood up straighter before saying, "Did you just tell me no? Young man, scoop up some cum on your finger right now and put it in your mouth. It won't kill you. Do it. Do it now!"

I hesitantly reached down and slowly drug my index finger through a rather large pool of my warm cum. It clung to my finger when I lifted it up. I squeezed my eyes shut and quickly poked it into my mouth.

I'd considered tasting my cum before, but I'd always chickened out. Until that moment, I'd never tasted it. It was sort of like precum, except thicker and stronger tasting. It was sort of salty, but in a different way. It wasn't bad tasting, but it wasn't good either. I much preferred my precum.

She heard everything I did and while my finger was still in my mouth, she whispered, "Good boy. I'm proud of you." She then left my room without making an attempt to look at me.

I laid there trying to figure out how I felt. I'd just tasted my own cum. It was totally different than tasting my precum. Precum was just that, pre-cumming. I was wound up and horny and willing to do most anything. But after I came, that changed everything. All the naughtiness faded away and reality set in. When the rest of my cum began running down my sides, I reached for the tissues and quickly cleaned myself up.

Running down the hall naked, I went pee and washed my hands with the door wide open. I paused by my bedroom and thought about putting clothes on, but that wasn't what I needed to do. That day, I needed to walk out there naked without her asking. When I stepped into the living room, I found Samantha sitting on the couch and the TV wasn't on. She had been waiting for me to join her. I crossed the room and sat right beside her, close enough that our legs were touching.

I looked at her and felt like I might cry. In a soft voice I said, "I've never done that before." I pulled my legs up on the couch and wrapped my arms around my knees.

She wrapped her large, soft, warm arm around my shoulders and pulled me against her. She kissed the top of my head before saying, "I know you hadn't Sweetheart. But you did it. You did it because I told you too and that makes me very proud of you." She squeezed me tightly against her before continuing. "If I told you to taste it again, would you?"

I snuggled closer against her enormous, soft body. My emotions were running wild. I was on the verge of sobbing and I wasn't sure why. But I managed to pull myself together and answer her question, "If you told me to like you did today, I would. I would taste my cum."

In a very soft voice, she gently asked, "What if I told you to do more than just taste it? Would you eat your cum for me?"

My penis was slowly becoming hard again during this brief conversation. I squirmed against her. My level of arousal was rising and the idea of eating my cum wasn't sounding so repulsive. But I wasn't completely to that point yet. The post orgasm blues still hadn't completely faded away. I knew what she wanted me to say. And I wanted to tell her that. I wanted to tell her I'd do anything she asked of me. And I would, I know I would.

She waited patiently for me to respond. She must've known the battle I fought within myself. So, with my heart pounding in my chest, my penis throbbing wildly, and shame burning on my face, I whispered, "Yes."

She placed her finger under my chin and lifted until we were eye to eye. She told me she hadn't heard what I'd said. She asked me to repeat myself.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I began to talk, "Yes Samantha, I will eat my cum for you."

She smiled and asked, "All of it? Every time you cum?"

The post orgasm blues were almost gone but my emotions were in overdrive and the tears continued to roll down my cheeks. I sat there naked beside Samantha. I looked her right in the eyes and said, "Yes. I will. I promise."

She pulled me tight against her and whispered, "Thank you, Sweetheart."

She held me there, her fingertips traveling from my hip to my neck and back again. Very suddenly she asked if I had the next two days off of work. I had to think for a second, work was the last thing on my mind. But I eventually was able to think clearly and answer her question. I told her she was correct, I did not have to work for the next two days.

She kissed the top of my head again and said, "Good, neither do I. And until we have to go back to work, you'll stay naked. No clothes at all."

My back arched and nasty shivers shot through my body. I'd spent, at most, an hour naked with her after I'd played with myself. Then I would get dressed and things would go back to normal. Now I was going to spend two whole days naked! I'd never been naked for that long before! The idea of it was so very hot. I looked right in her eyes and said, "I'd like that very much." She had me stand right in front of her, completely naked with my stiff penis pointing toward her, and say the words. "Samantha, I will stay naked for the next two days for you."

For the rest of that day, she had me get up as often as possible. I refilled her drink, got her snacks, searched for the remote only to learn she had been sitting on it! She came up with dozens of reasons for me to get up and walk around in front of her. She had me choose a DVD and when I squatted down to put the disc in the Blu-ray, she told me to spread my legs and bend at the hips instead. I exposed parts of my body to her that no one had ever seen before. I felt so nasty! My penis was rock-hard the entire time, she knew what she was doing to me.

Throughout that day and into the evening, she asked me countless times if I needed to go play with myself. Knowing I'd promised to eat all my cum, I always declined. She would let her fingers drift dangerously close to my penis and ask if I was sure. On one occasion, in response to her question, I whimpered softly as my cock throbbed uncontrollably. We both watched precum slowly drip down along the length of my throbbing penis. In a soft whisper, she suggested I catch the drip before it fell on the couch. With shaking hands, I scooped up the drip of my excitement with my index finger and bashfully slipped it into my mouth.

She squeezed me tightly against her, kissed the top of my head and whispered, "Good boy."

That was the first time she witnessed me touch myself. However brief it was, she still watched my fingertip graze up along my penis and scoop up that precum. She watched me slip that finger into my mouth. It was a very erotic moment and afterward, I was glad it had occurred.

After spending the majority of the day in an extremely high state of arousal, I knew I needed to masturbate badly. I also knew I'd have to keep my promise and eat everything that came out of my penis. I'd been avoiding that moment all day. I was afraid and ashamed about what I was about to do. But I somehow found the courage to rise up off the couch and stand in front of Samantha. With my hands behind my back, I said, "Samantha, I'm going to play with myself, okay?"

She looked up from my glistening erection with a smile on her face. She said, "I think that's a good idea. Before you start, I want you to bring me your box of tissues."

I can't be sure, but I think I moaned a little. On bare feet, completely naked, I rushed to my bedroom. I picked up my box of tissues and I also picked up the trashcan which was half filled with cum-stained tissues. I didn't want to be tempted to use one of them. When I stepped back in the living room, Samantha smiled and told me getting the trashcan was good thinking. She then asked me to set both of them down by her feet.

Bending over and placing them on the floor was fairly easy. But making my hands let go of them was a bit of a struggle. I knew what this meant. I'd be eating my cum! When I finally stood back up, Samantha smiled at me. She spoke in a that caring motherly tone that I loved, "You are such a good boy. You would never break a promise you made to me. Would you?"

My penis throbbed and I squeaked, "Of course not. No, I wouldn't."

"I know Sweetheart. So, you know what you have to do when you're done playing with yourself, don't you?"

My voice cracked hard, "Yes."

"What is that? What do you have to do?"

My hips ground around, my penis was throbbing and dancing around and I was so ashamed of how turned on I was. I tried to look her in the eye, but I couldn't. I looked down at my feet while saying the words she needed to hear, "I'm going to eat all of my cum for you."

"That's right Sweetheart. You're going to eat every last trace of creamy goodness that comes out of your penis. I know it won't be easy for you. But I know that you'll do it because you promised you would and also because I want you to."

I stood there and glanced up above her massive, heaving chest and into her eyes. I wasn't sure what to say or do. But I couldn't handle standing there any longer. I moaned, "May I please go play with myself now?"

She grinned and said, "Oh, I like that. Why don't you start asking my permission to play with yourself from now."

I whimpered softly while shivers raced through my body, "Yes, Ma'am."

With that same grin, she said, "Go, go play with yourself. But on your way, stop in the kitchen and get a spoon. That will make eating your cum easier. You can leave it by your bed where your tissues used to be."

I could've cum right where I stood had there been the slightest bit of friction against my cock. I had never been so horny before. I turned and walked to the kitchen. Opening the silverware drawer, I was about to pick one when she called to me from the living room.