Grieving Boy and his Step Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set the vibrator down gently on the towel and turned on the water. I adjusted the temperature like I did before I stepped into the shower. When it was set perfectly, I picked up the vibrator again and squirted soap into my other hand. After passing the vibrator under the warm water, a musky, feminine smell filled the room. My penis was jumping around and throbbing like mad. After getting ahold of myself, I wrapped my soapy hand around the vibrator and began to slide it up and down. I'd done that a few dozen times before I realized I was masturbating her toy. My knees buckled when the reality of me essentially jacking off a cock that wasn't mine, set in. But I didn't stop. I kept rubbing my slippery hand up and down the shaft. The shaft that had been inside Samantha. The shaft that had made her cum so hard. I jacked it off faster and faster. Only when I looked in the mirror and saw myself with the vibrator pointed at my face did I stop.

I was terribly horny and confused by what I'd just done. I cleared my head and went back to work. I rinsed off her big, fat vibrator and then carefully dried it. After replacing the batteries, I screwed on the top and reveled in the feel of it vibrating in my hands. I kept turning until the vibrations stopped. Experiencing the power of the toy, I decided the batteries were still strong and didn't need to be replaced.

After putting away the towel and tidying up the bathroom, I carried her vibrator back to her bedroom. I knelt on the floor in front of her dresser and pulled out the bottom drawer. Holding the vibrator in both my hands, I raised it up in front of my face. I puckered up and placed a kiss right on the tip.

From behind me, standing in the doorway, Samantha softly said, "Give it another kiss. But look at me while you do it."

My naked back arched and shivered. I slowly turned to face her and whispered, "I didn't hear you come in."

She smiled and said, "I know you didn't. You were concentrating on washing that vibrator in your hands. You looked like you were enjoying yourself."

I whimpered softly and turned my whole body around to face her. Still kneeling on the floor of her bedroom, I held the vibrator in my hands and lifted it to my lips. I kissed it gently and then looked at Samantha and said, "I did enjoy cleaning it."

She squeezed her thighs together before saying, "Kiss it one more time and thank it for how good it made me feel last night."

Shame burned through my body. I felt like I was glowing with how deeply I must've been blushing. But I found the strength to lift the vibrator to my lips and kiss it once more. Looking at the always rigid phallus in my hands I spoke to it. "Thank you for bringing so much pleasure to Samantha last night."

I detected a feminine, musky smell in the air and knew Samantha was just as aroused as I was. I turned around and carefully placed her vibrator back in her drawer. I tucked it in beneath the silky lingerie and slowly closed the drawer. Looking back at Samantha, I timidly asked if I could go masturbate.

She smiled and said, "Of course Sweetheart. Go on! Go have fun!"

I rose up off the floor of her bedroom, walked up to her standing in the doorway and squeezed past her out into the hall. I then took the few steps to the threshold of my bedroom. I laid on my bed and spread my legs wide. I began stroking myself as I reached for my spoon. I'd only been at it for a few moments when Samantha stepped into my room with her back to me. She stepped back toward me and then sat right next to my hip. I moaned and rolled against her when the mattress sank under her weight.

When I'd rolled back away from her, I noticed a moist spot on the back of her dress. My penis had leaked on her! I almost said something, but she spoke first. She asked where my spoon was. I held out my arm so she could see it without looking back at me.

She gently took hold of my wrist and held it against her thigh. My spoon was poking straight up and the bed gently shook rhythmically to the stroking of my penis. She stroked my arm and whispered, "Sweetheart, what were you thinking about while you were cleaning my vibrator?"

My mind raced back to seeing myself in the mirror jacking off her vibrator. I whispered, "I don't know. I guess I was just cleaning it."

She whispered, "Sweetheart, you know what you were thinking about. Baby, were you fantasizing about wrapping your hand around someone else's cock? Were you dreaming about giving a handjob?"

I'd begun masturbating furiously. The wet, slapping sounds of my hand on my penis echoed around the room. Never before would I have admitted that I sometimes thought about being with another guy. But she'd seen me masturbate that giant phallus. She knew. I couldn't hide it from her. While on the verge of tears, I whispered, "Yes."

Still looking away from me, she stroked up and down my arm. I squirmed around on the bed behind her. She was so close to me! If she'd only turn around! I wanted her to watch me so badly! I'd just confessed that I fantasized about touching another guy. I felt so nasty.

In a soft voice, she said, "That is so special. Do you know I've always dreamed of watching two boys together? Perhaps someday I'll find you a playmate?"

It was too much. I completely lost control. My hips bucked up high off the mattress and I screamed like never before. The wet sucking sounds of my fingers flying up and down along my cock filled the room. My orgasm erupted from deep inside my body. It was so intense. One, two, three, four long, gooey ropes of creamy cum shot from my penis and painted lines down my body. I was left quivering and gasping for breaths.

Only after I'd calmed down and the post-orgasm blues had fully set in, did Samantha let go of my wrist and told me to clean myself up. With the spoon in hand, I scooped up a big pool of cum. I whimpered, "This is really hard to do sometimes."

She responded, "I know Sweetheart. But you need to do it for me. Go ahead, eat it all up."

I shivered with shame when the spoon entered my mouth. Closing my lips, I pulled out the spoon and swallowed the entire mouthful. I fed myself spoonful after spoonful with Samantha sitting right beside me. After I'd swallowed the last bit, I reached out and set the spoon on my nightstand.

Just as I released the spoon, Samantha turned to face me for the first time. She laid her hands on either side of my head. Her massive boobs were barely contained beneath the dress she wore. Her hair hung down beside her face and the look of lust in her eyes was unmistakable.

While breathing so heavily, she almost growled, "Someday soon. Someday very soon, you're going to do that while I watch. You're going to look me in the eye while you jack yourself off. You're going to tell me how you feel while you do it. And when you cum, you'll announce it. And then I'm going to watch you pick up your spoon and feed yourself every last bit of your cum. Sweetheart that day is coming soon. I don't know if it's days, weeks or months. But it is coming. And I can't wait."

I whispered while squirming around beneath her, "I want that. I want to do that for you so bad."

Laying her hand on my cheek, she whispered back, "I know Baby. But we can't rush this. We need to take our time. I'll tell you when the time is right."

Without waiting for me to speak, she rose up off my bed and helped me to my feet. Taking my hand in hers, she led me down the hall to the bathroom. She led me right to the toilet and stood there. I asked if she was going to leave and she shook her head. She said she was going to wait for me to finish.

I bent to lift the seat and then sat and moved around until my still hard penis slipped under the seat. My back was arched and my legs spread wide and my hand was poking my penis down at an awkward angle. Samantha leaned against the wall directly in front of me. I looked down at the floor and tried to relax. It was so difficult with her in the same room!

When I'd just about calmed down enough to pee, she spoke in a harsh tone, "Look at me. Don't look away from my face until I tell you too. Right now. Look at me!"

I raised my line of sight until I was looking right into her eyes. She was smiling when she whispered and told me to go pee. Biting my lip, I took a few deep breaths and then let it go. Humiliation burned through me when the sound of my pee striking the toilet filled the room. But I somehow managed to maintain eye contact. She whispered the words, 'Good boy' just as I finished. After reminding me to wipe and wash my hands, she left me perched on the toilet. I followed her instructions and soon walked out to meet her in the living room.

The TV was already on, but she watched me from the moment I turned the corner until I sat down beside her. While wrapping her arm around my shoulders and pulling me against her soft, warm body, she said, "God, I love keeping you naked." She then kissed my forehead.

The rest of the day was relatively normal. I was naked with my stepmother, if that can be considered normal at all. We watched a few movies. I prepared lunch and afterward we worked together to make chocolate chip cookies. While the cookies were baking, she told me to take out the trash. That was a new experience. Our trashcans are kept by the side of our garage. I had to walk through the garage and outside, into our backyard! I skirted the side of the garage and walked nearly all the way to the six-foot privacy fence protecting our yard from the street! I was outside naked!

After my trip outdoors I was given permission to masturbate, she again met me in the bathroom and watched me pee. Later that evening, we were on the couch and she was channel surfing. She paused when she came across an exercise program. It was an aerobic workout that was filmed on the beach. When she set down the remote, I knew she was up to something. I helped her to move the coffee table from in front of the couch when she asked. While she sat back down, she told me to follow the workout on TV.

Completely naked, in front of my gorgeous stepmother, I tried to follow along with the three women on TV. I jumped when they jumped. I touched my toes when they did. I ran in place and followed along as best I could. It's wasn't surprising that my penis was as stiff as it was. I'd wanted to perform for Samantha since we began the odd relationship. And judging by the musky, feminine smell in the air, she was enjoying watching me!

We'd only caught a small part of the program but I was breathing heavily when it ended. I was glad we didn't start sooner. The last part of the show was all about stretching. I followed along while Samantha catcalled and whistled at me. When I saw the people on TV stretching their backs by laying on their backs and flipping their hips above their heads, I knew Samantha would want to see that. I positioned myself so she'd see between my spread legs when I got in position.

After flipping my hips above my head, I found myself staring right at my very hard, very excited penis. As I lay there, I watched a big, clear drop of my precum form on the tip of my penis. It clung there for several seconds before it slowly began falling toward my face. As it got closer, I pitched my hips up a little so the drop would fall directly onto my tongue. When that drop met my tongue, for a brief moment, there was a string of precum connecting my mouth with my penis.

That's when Samantha moaned, "You fucking clit tease!"

After I flipped my legs back down, I rolled onto my side and looked up at my stepmother. Her face was flushed and her nipples were stiff beneath her top. Her chest was rising and falling with her heavy breathing. She and I were both extremely turned on. I was about to ask for her permission to go masturbate when she spoke first.

"Go get my vibrator from my dresser. Give it a kiss and lay it on my pillow. Then go straight to bed. No masturbating for you tonight. I want you laying in bed, with your hard cock, wishing you were my vibrator."

I got up on my feet and walked to her bedroom. It didn't seem appropriate to bend and open the drawer. So I dropped to my knees and pulled open the bottom drawer. I slipped my hands under her lingerie and withdrew her vibrator. After closing the drawer, I rose up and made my way to her bed. Holding the vibrator in both hands, I closed my eyes and kissed the tip. I then laid it carefully onto her pillow.

When I turned to leave, I found Samantha leaning against the doorframe. In a deeper than normal, voice she said, "I love watching you kiss my vibrator."

I stood there naked with a very stiff penis, looking at my step mother. Knowing I should feel embarrassed for what she'd just watched me do. But I didn't, not at all. Kissing her vibrator made me feel closer to her. I was doing something for her that most people could never imagine doing. I was kissing the vibrator that she would soon use to make herself cum. In a soft whisper, I said, "I love kissing your vibrator."

We stood there for several seconds just looking at each other. We were both obviously very horny. I bit my lower lip before asking, "May I please masturbate?"

She smiled and replied, "No you may not. I told you that already. Now go to your room. I have something I need to do." As I approached her, she laid her hands on my bare hips and stopped me. She looked me right in the eye and spoke in a soft voice, "Sweetheart, now that you're using your spoon, I can no longer tell if you've masturbated by the number of tissues in your trashcan. I have to trust that you'll do as you've been told. Sweetheart, I want you to promise you'll not masturbate when I tell you not to. Baby, I want you to need my permission. No matter how badly you may want to cum, I want you to think of me, and whether or not I've given you permission first. Can you do that for me?"

My hips squirmed under her gentle touch. Looking up into her eyes I whispered, "Yes. I promise I won't masturbate without your permission."

She smiled, leaned down and kissed my lips gently. She then whispered, "That's my good boy. If I find out that you've been playing with yourself without permission, I will be forced to do something drastic. I don't want that to happen. So please don't make me start restraining you at night."

I whispered, "I won't. I promise." But the idea of my Samantha tying me up brought on a whole new set of fantasies for me to dream about.

She kissed me gently one more time and then sent me to bed with a pat on my bare butt. Moments after Samantha closed her bedroom door, I heard her bed creak under her weight. And then the sound of her vibrator passed into my room. I lay there for more than half an hour listening to her moan and breath in heavy labored breaths. Even through the wall, I could hear her orgasm approaching. It was building in intensity. And while it did, my penis throbbed along with her.

When she crested and came, I heard her groan and then make chirping sounds. Her bed was creaking while her orgasm caused her body to buck and thrash. The sound of her vibrator continued for a minute or two after she came. After she turned it off, I heard her get up to put a nightgown on. I then listened to her get back in bed.

From her room, she called out softly, "Are you still awake Sweetheart?" When I told her I was, she replied, "Would you come in here please?"

I got up off my bed and tiptoed down the hall to her door. From under her door, I saw a soft glow of light. I knocked softly and she invited me in. She was sitting up in bed, leaning back against the headboard. The lamp on her nightstand cast a soft glow over the room. Her breasts were covered by the thin nylon of her nightgown. Her nipples were still very erect. And in her hand, she held her vibrator.

She smiled and said, "Be a dear and clean this for me."

My heart began pounding in my chest as I crossed the room. Reaching out, I took the vibrator from her. One of my fingers felt her moisture on the shaft. It was still warm to the touch. I whimpered softly while I stood there looking between Samantha and her vibrator in my hands.

In a soft voice she asked, "Do you want to kiss it Baby?"

I bit my lip hard. I nodded my head and whispered, "Yes, yes I do."

She whispered, "It's okay. I give you permission. You can even lick it if you'd like too."

I stood there looking at Samantha. I felt my cheeks warm with a blush as I raised the vibrator to my mouth. My eyes lowered just before I tasted it. She told me to look at her. Looking back at her. My tongue slid from my mouth and I licked along the hard, plastic shaft. I tasted a woman for the first time. My penis throbbed when my tongue slid back in my mouth. It was a musky, strong organic taste that matched its scent perfectly.

She lay there in bed watching me closely. In a soft whisper, "Do I taste good?"

I nodded my head while holding the vibrator close to my lips. "You taste wonderful."

She smiled and told me I'd had enough fun. She sent me off to clean her toy as I'd done before. When I returned from the bathroom with her freshly cleaned vibrator, I knelt on the floor by her dresser and pulled open the bottom drawer. Just before I put it away, Samantha told me to give it another kiss and thank it for making her feel so good.

Kneeling on her bedroom floor, I once again kissed her vibrator, and thanked it for how good it had made her feel. I then kissed it once more for good measure. Only then did I tuck it in under her lingerie and close the drawer.

Before I stood, she said, "Why don't you come to sleep with me tonight. After what you've just done, I don't trust you not to play with yourself. Come lay here beside me." Of course, I was above the covers and she was beneath them. She turned off the light, rolled onto her side, facing me flat on my back, and laid her arm across my chest. She kissed my ear and whispered, "You've been a very good boy today. But I'm exhausted after that orgasm. I need to go to sleep and so do you. Try not to think about your hard-on or what I tasted like on that vibrator. Just relax and go to sleep."

She dozed off shortly afterward. I lay there beside her with a raging erection trying to think of anything that would calm me down. No matter what crossed my mind, it always went back to Samantha and my penis would throb harder than ever. I must've laid there for hours before I shifted a little and watched Samantha's eyes flutter open. In my softest voice, I asked her if I could please play with myself.

She rubbed my naked chest with her soft, warm hand and said, "No. Just go to sleep Sweetie. I promise I'll give you permission in the morning."

Time passed slowly that night. At some point, I did finally fall asleep. I woke up the next morning, alone and naked in Samantha's bed. I could hear her in the kitchen making breakfast. So after a quick stop in the bathroom to go pee, brush my teeth and fix my hair, I made my way to the kitchen. Samantha was wearing a robe over her nightgown and looked as radiant as ever. She looked like she'd already showered and done her hair.

The first words out of my mouth were, "Samantha, may I please masturbate?"

She smiled and said, "Of course Sweetheart. But this morning I want you to do something a little different. Do you remember last night when that drop of precum fell into your mouth during your exercises?"

I whispered, "Yes."

She squeezed her thighs together and moaned softly before saying, "Well, this morning, I want you to go back into the living room. Get in that same position with your hips above your face, and masturbate for me. Before you cum, I want you to close your eyes and mouth and cum all over your face. You don't need to announce your orgasm, just give yourself a nice, gooey, cummy facial. And when you're done, I want you to come back in here and eat breakfast with me. I want to see you across the table eating your eggs with cum dripping from your face."